Becky's Rough Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Her fantasy is now a reality.
1.1k words
3.29
38.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked quickly in a weaving line on the cement sidewalk, nervous. She had heard the pitter patter of feet clad in leather shoes not but a minute before. It was late that night, but she'd never had a problem walking home from work at the hospital before, after all, this was a nice neighborhood, and everyone knew who she was. Her breath quickened as she heard the steps follow behind her. She stopped then, all but fed up with her would-be tormenter. As she turned, a blow landed on her head, something metallic had struck her, she fell to her knees, then was cruelly pushed to her side. As she lay on the ground bleeding, she felt him lift her over his shoulders. And as she drifted off into unconsciousness, a nagging thought told her she wasn't going to like what would happen next.

The movement of her extremities was difficult, as she woke groggily from her unplanned sleep. She opened her eyes then, unable to see anything, she determined she was blindfolded. And as she tried to move her arms again, she realized that she was bound to a bed, quite uncomfortably. Her head throbbed, she could just feel the bruise developing on the side of her face. As she tried to move her legs, she heard what she assumed was the bedroom door slam open, then a bright light was turned on... Visible of course only minutely through the black blindfold.

"So, finally awake are we?" A man with an English accent said to her quite fiercely.

She lay there, silent. Frozen in fear. Too frightened to speak or move.

"Well, answer me you little bitch!" He screamed at her, indignant by the lack of her reply.

She felt a smack, then a light sting on her face.

She screamed what sounded like a squeak, horrified at the prospect that this stranger might actually harm her. She'd thought to herself for a few seconds maybe he just wanted ransom, she was a daughter of the Senator after all. But as he carressed her face, over the spot he'd just slapped, she knew his intentions were much worse. He spoke then.

"Alright now listen to me Becky. If you do what I say, you might just get out of this alive. If you don't, all your daddy will find of you after I've collected the ransom is your pretty little body in about 100 pieces."

She cried out then, desperate.

"Please, please don't do this! My dad, he'll pay you! Please, please just let me go!"

He laughed ruefully, "You are a comical girl aren't you? No, no, I've got much more planned for you. Don't worry dear, I'll be right back, just have to fetch everything we need for our special night."

She was worried then, would he rape her? She wasn't a virgin, but she wasn't exactly experienced either. She cried to herself, as the tears rolled down her cheek she was dismayed to hear the door open again, so quickly after it had closed.

"Ah, darling, you're in luck, I just so happened to have everything we needed in the kitchen and living room!" He chimed at me, obviously pleased that he didn't have to take a trip to the market with his captive still in his house.

"Now, we just need to get rid of those clothes... clothes are no fun now are they?" He sounded as if he were more than happy to be able to rip and tear her clothes to shreds.

"Honey, don't move. If you do, I can't be responsible for what happens to you."

She felt something cold and sharp on her neck. A knife. As it slid down her chest, she could feel the thin material of her hospital uniform giving way beneath the sharp instrument. He glided it through the top then stopped, placing one hand on each side of the newly slit top and opening it, exposing her chest, clad in a black lace bra.

"You really are beautiful, did you know that?"

She lay silent. And as he smacked her stomach, her nipples began to harden.

He didn't cut the bra open, but gently opened the front clasping piece of nylon. And as he slipped the sides of it off of her, he softly lifted her body to fish the garment out from underneath of her.

He chuckled, "Cold hmm?"

His voice gave her goosebumps and as her whole body became enveloped in the coldness of the breeze coming from nowhere, he pierced her thoughts.

"I know you want this." He said with confidence. "I know all about your little slutty fantasies."

She gasped to herself. Concerned with this obvious intrusion of her privacy. The only one who knew about her kidnap and rape fantasies was her diary...

"But how..?" She said quietly, bewildered.

"Darling, you're a hot piece of ass, but you're pretty fucking näive." He said, heat in his voice. "How much do you think I had to pay to get that pretty little diary of yours?"

Her heart sank. She hadn't seen her diary in a couple of days but had shrugged it off as lost in the mess that was her room.

"Please, I never mean any of that, it's just... random thoughts, please that's not what I want!"

"Oh no?" He said coldly as he pinched her hard nipples with spite. "Well let's just see what you wrote in your pretty pink diary..."

She felt his hand over her face, lightly stroking her reddened skin, and as he pulled the blindfold off of her tear stained eyes, she screamed, afraid of what this meant.

"Relax you little bitch!" He nearly screamed at her, and immediately his voice softened, "I'm not going to hurt you... Yet."

He was indeed an Englishman. Tall, blonde, muscular with blue eyes. If the situation were different... she could see herself attracted to this man. But as he reached for the little pink diary atop the dresser across the room, she panicked.

"Godammit, I knew I shouldn't have written that shit down." She thought frantically to herself.

As he flipped through the book, he cleared his throat.

"Brad was over tonight, I wanted him to hit me so badly as he fucked me. He didn't last very long and I didn't cum, but it was worth it when he spanked me until my ass was fire red for asking him if he'd cut his hair."

"So this is the kind of asshole you like huh? You want me to hit you? Is that what you want?" He was patronizing her then, but he sounded half serious.

When she didn't answer he walked towards her and raised his hand, she flinched and closed her eyes as the loud smack landed on her breast.

She yelped in pain and pleasure and knew that her panties were damp.

To be continued...