Becoming a Cock Worshipper Ch. 02

Story Info
Sloppy Seconds!
1.5k words
4.58
113.3k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After sucking Ray he let me use his shower to clean up. He led me upstairs to a rather luxurious master bath, with an enormous marble tub, with expensive looking twin shower heads. Before showering I paused to admire myself in the mirror: I was stunned by my appearance, my lipstick and eyeshadow were smeared across my face, which was also covered in a glistening layer of drool and cum.

I was thrilled by how slutty I looked, how completely and willingly I had been transformed into a totally submissive cock whore; both by my own wicked imagination, and then completed by Ray and his gorgeous hard cock. The more I looked at myself, remembering what I had just done, the hornier I was becoming. Thinking of the taste and feel of Ray's cock pressed against my throat, the smell of his cum, the sounds my tongue slurping along the length of his glistening hard shaft and of his thick swollen cock head sliding into my wet throat as he forced me to take it, all the way...

I had been amazed by the way his cock had filled my tight wet mouth, to the point that I literally couldn't think of anything but giving him my nasty little hole to use, and I knew I wanted him again, and now! I debated for a moment whether I should just go back out there as I was, still practically dripping with his cum, but I decided that since I had extra outfits in my bag, I might as well play a little dress up for him!

I took a last glance at myself and climbed into the shower, enjoying a hot luxurious shower, helping myself to what must have been his wife's soaps and body washes. When I was done I dressed myself in a lacy pink corset with black embroidery, matching thong, stockings, and a pair of 6" glass stilettos I could barely stand in. I decided against reapplying the thick makeup I had used before, using just a little eyeshadow and touch up to make myself look more feminine.

I left that bathroom and teetered down the steps, seeing Ray seated at a computer desk in his home office. I walked towards him, my heels clicking on the hardwood floors. I realized my cock was rock hard again, my breathing heavy as I stepped into the office.

Ray looked up, watching my movements across the floor for several moments before speaking. "Well, well, look at you, you little whore. Back for more of my cock, you little bitch?"

"Yes Daddy," I whispered sweetly. "I want to suck your hard cock again."

He smiled, and beckoned wickedly. "Come sit on my lap, baby, let Daddy see that little thong of yours."

I smiled and walked to him, straddling his legs and feeling his hard cock pressing against my thong and asshole through his jeans. I grinded my hips on him, enjoying the feel of his cock against the soft lace of my thong rubbing my ass and cock, while he sucked my nipples and pulled my hips down on his cock, meeting my gyrations with his own until his cock felt like I was literally sitting on a rock that was trying to force itself into my ass!

We continued like this for several minutes before I slid myself seductively to my knees, pausing to kiss and suck his nipples as my lips descended to his groin. I unzipped his jeans and was happy to see that he hadn't bothered with underwear, and his massive erection sprang up towards my lips. I looked up into his eyes, willing my total submission to his incredible cock as I went to work swirling my tongue up and down on his shaft while I stroked him, pumping precum from his head and swelling his already engorged cock. I kissed the tip of his cock softly, savoring his precum on my lips and sucking his gorgeous head into my hot tight little cunt mouth. I applied as much spit as I could and brought my head down slowly, working his massive hard cock into my throat, my eyes never leaving his.

I took him as deep as I could and held his cock in my throat while sliding my tongue along the base of his cock and swirling my head around his shaft. "Yes baby.... he moaned. "You suck my cock so good, honey... I felt myself gagging and pulled my head up as a big pool of slobber dripped from my throat, covering his cock and causing me to gasp. "Mmm yes.... you nasty little slut. Get it wet so I can fuck your filthy little throat!"

I immediately took as much of his cock as I could into my throat and began bobbing my head, making a wet rhythmic slurping noise as his cock plunged over my lips and tongue into my deep, nasty throat. I was incredibly turned on and began to stroke my cock while I sucked him, losing myself in submitting to him. I longed to feel his entire length in my throat again, but I kept gagging after getting about seven inches in. I looked up after some time (I don't know how long) and realized that Ray was filming me! I found it incredibly erotic, and I wanted to put on a show for the camera like the porn whore I had always wanted to be.

"Yes, suck it bitch, suck Daddy's cock for him, suck it you a nasty cum slut faggot!"

"I love sucking your cock Daddy," I moaned between throatfuls of cock. I noticed then that his camera was connected to the computer, and there I was on the screen sucking him off in real time. I couldn't believe how sexy I looked in my lingerie, with a massive wet cock shoved down my throat!

"You like watching yourself get used, slut? Thin about all those nasty guys out there stroking, watching you suck my cock?" I hadn't even thought of it, but I looked and saw that I was in fact in a chat window on his webcam. There could be countless people watching me slobber noisily on his cock, dressed up like a little faggot... "I want you to fuck my throat Daddy, I want to take it all in for you...."

Ray smiled and stood up, pulling my hair sharply as he brought me sitting straight up on my knees, my back pressed against his desk. He placed one of his legs on his chair so that his cock was actually slightly above me. Holding my head firmly in place he began to pump my mouth like a pussy, forcing me to gag and spit up large quantities of drool which streamed from my parted lips and chin, before falling onto my chest. I loved the feeling of his slimy cock gliding effortlessly into my throat, his strong hands holding my head in place perfectly. I wanted at this point to become as nasty as I could and I began spitting up as much as I could! The sound of him rudely fucking my wet hole was incredibly intoxicating, as were his constant insults, spoken in his stern manly voice. I was completely his, a cock worshipping sissy with a Master to serve at last! I could barely breathe, having long ago surrenderred my mouth to his use, and when I did it was almost like being underwater!

"Look at yourself you fucking whore! he commanded, roughly turning my face to the screen as he forced his cock into my throat. It made me incredibly horny so see myself starring in my own porn, sucking cock like a dirtyt cumslut, like the sluts I had always aspired to be! Even better was seeing his cock on screen, as big and hard as any porn star, dripping with MY spit, MY little lips sucking hungrily on the shaft as he took MY throat again and again with powerful thrusts! I was soon cumming with his cock firmly thrust into my throat, moaning and stretching my lips around his swollen cock as I watched myself on the camera. After cumming I simply leaned back and enjoyed an incredible throatfucking, now able to take Ray's cock as deep as he wanted with only an occasional gag. I couldn't believe how happy I was to be used by this powerful, dominant man, and I eagerly took another load in my throat for the camera, swirling it in my mouth and drooling it back onto his cock before sucking it back into my mouth. I licked my fingers clean, and admired myself on the screen, my mouth full of hot cum. I swallowed his whole load at once, and almost collapsed on his lap.

I was exhausted, and I gratefully aloud myself to be taken to a spare bed, still dressed like a slut. I had work the next day, but I had a feeling I might not be going. Ray's wife would be out of town for at least another four days, and I was definetly going to want to play with him tomorrow!