Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 02

Story Info
Their game becomes more realistic.
2.1k words
4.34
129.4k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, when we woke up next to each other, sweat and our juices dried up between and on us, we decided to both call in sick. We knew we needed some time to find out where that whole thing would lead us.

After we prepared some breakfast, we silently ate and drank coffee. Between sips and bites, we looked at each other like a pair of teenagers who had had their first sexual encounter with each other.

After what seemed like an eternity, Carol started to speak:

“Rob, I think I have never had sex as fantastic as the one we had yesterday!”

It was unbelievable relief that flooded through me. I was so glad Carol still felt the same she did yesterday. And it brought back memories of me sucking my cum out of her pussy. Imagining it was someone else’s. And getting my hard-on back.

“Oh, I think so too. It was a blast!” I said.

“But we need to talk about how this is going to go on further!”, Carol said, “because I know that it was a hell of a thrill, but I’m not sure how far I want this to go! You see, when I read all those stories you had saved, and looked at those pictures, watched the movies, it kept me wet for ages. And when I was too tired to keep my eyes open, I masturbated myself to sleep, thinking of all those things I had seen. Oh Rob, if I had known how much you fantasize about that, we could have done it much earlier! I mean, even when you licked my asshole yesterday, it was such a turn-on, although I had never felt like that before. I mean, suddenly it didn’t only feel nasty, it also felt like fireworks going off down there!”

Her face was all flushed now, and she was obviously turned on again.

“The only problem is, I really love having sex with you. I don’t need anybody else. I want you, but I think the fantasy of me having a lover, and you being the sub husband really is a turn-on. But it’s a fantasy. I don’t think I could go through with that.”

“Oh Carol, darling, that’s more than I ever dreamed about. I am so relieved you even think about it without getting a fit. I thought you’d throw me out of the apartment, if you ever found my hidden stash! And quit frankly, I don’t even think I could go through with it, and it’s my fantasy. Like you said, just a fantasy. But sharing it with you is so much better than always having to do it behind your back!”

We talked for another two hours, and what transpired was, that Carol wasn’t turned off by my fetish at all, but that she was rather intrigued by it. We decided that from now on we would play with open cards. No secrets, no untold truths, nothing to inhibit us. Carol had told me, that what she liked best about the stories and movies was the creampie eating. I had figured that much. She also told me that the idea of humiliation turned her on. Her telling me turned me on as well. We decided that from now on, we would incorporate those fantasies in our sex-life. And that we did.

After our talk, we took a shower together, and then sat in front of the computer and went through my collection. We reread the stories together, with Carol pointing out what turned her on the most, and then watched the movies, which resulted in a romp on our sofa.

I fucked her from behind, and while my dick pistoned in and out of her warm pussy, I was daring and started rubbing her asshole. Carol, initially stiffing up for a second, soon responded to it, and shortly before I came into her, she even grabbed my hand and took two fingers deep into her mouth.

“Now put them in, but do it slowly!” she panted between my thrusts and looked back at me. I just nodded, my heart pounding like mad. I slowly worked one finger into her tight asshole. It was really tight and warm, and I could feel my dick going in and out of her pussy. I pushed it in deeper, and Carol started pushing back at me, to meet both my thrusts and the invading finger. Soon, my finger was in all the way, and Carol moaned for me to put in the other. So I did, and when it was all the way in, I couldn’t hold back anymore and unloaded my cum inside her pussy. I quickly knelt behind her, and with my fingers still lodged deep inside her ass, I started sucking my cum out of Carol’s dripping pussy. She went off like a gun. I even felt her cum gushing out of her pussy, which had never happened before. Again, it was unbelievable.

Naturally, we didn’t see any need to get dressed that day. Between looking at the movies and reading the stories, we had sex all the time, and adding to that, when we fell asleep that night, I had fingered Carol’s ass every time we had fucked. She had wanted me to do that, but she still didn’t feel like getting fucked up the ass. She was too afraid of the pain, and I didn’t want to press that matter. Compared to what we had done the last 30 hours or so, ass-fucking wasn’t all that anymore.

The next morning we did go to work. I noticed that Carol had dressed a lot less conservatively than she had just a few days ago. She didn’t look slutty or anything like that, but she wore an ensemble which sported a skirt with a slit almost up to her ass and a low cut white blouse, with a black bra underneath. It had a silky fabric, and fell perfectly around her ample tits.

“Just to see if I could get some guys to fuck me if I wanted them to!” Carol said, and laughed. I was speechless, but turned on. I had created a monster, but I loved it.

From that day on, we had sex every day, most of the time twice. Carol always dressed very sexy, and when we had sex, she would tell me of the countless guys who hit on her, and who would have fucked her on the spot. I knew that she would never do it without my consent, but her telling me about the possibility and teasing me about it gave our fucking extra kicks.

We would also start looking for new porn-movies, especially interracially themed ones. We signed up with all kinds of so-called “amateur interracial” sites, and soon Carol was as hooked as I was. In the privacy of our home, we would marvel at those white, married women, who got the fucking of a lifetime by some big, black dude, while their husbands sat next to it, and afterwards licked their pussies clean.

When I licked my cum out of Carol’s pussy, which I did every time we had sex, she would start telling me that it was some black guy’s cum I was licking, and that he had just fucked her into oblivion. She also started with some light humiliation, telling me that I would never be able to fuck her like that “guy” she had just “fucked”. I knew she didn’t mean it, but that it all belonged to our play, but it still was a turn-on to hear her saying things like that. She also demanded that I came into her asshole once in a while, and took the greatest delight in seeing me suck my cum out of her ass. It was the nastiest thing we had ever done up to that point, and it never failed to do its magic.

About a month after starting our new life style, Carol came home after work with a large box. It was wrapped in white paper, and looked like a flower-box.

“Hey, brought me flowers?” I asked jokingly.

“No, darling, I brought us another friend to play with!” she said and unwrapped the mysterious box. She revealed the largest black dildo I had ever seen. I mean, it wasn’t as ridiculously large as the dildos you sometimes see on those “size-queens”, but it must have been about 12 inches in length and probably as thick as a beer can.

“Carol, what the fuck? Where’d you get that one from?” I asked her.

“Well, during lunch break I was really, really horny, and I went to that sex-store around the corner. I sneaked in and got that thing. Isn’t it lovely? It’s jus the right size!”

“Carol, that thing will never fit, just look at it. It’s fucking huge!” I said, with a shocked look on my face.

Carol came up to me and grabbed my cock through my pants. It was rock hard. “Oh Robbie, come one, I bet that monster will fit if you prepare me nicely enough. I mean, he’s gonna be my new lover, so he needs to fit, right?”

That development was new to me. Carol was into the game now, big time. I was a bit confused at first, not knowing she would go at it like that. But my dick soon was convincing me that I really liked that development.

That night we skipped dinner, and fucked like rabbits. When I had come in her pussy, and did the cum-licking routine, Carol looked at me and said: “Rob, that was the last time you fucked me before my new lover did. From now on, you’ll only get sloppy seconds. You’ll get to prepare me for my lover, but you’ll only get a nice good fucking after that monster has given it to me, understood?” I was stunned at her boldness, but the fact that my actually spent dick was rising again was a telltale sign that I had understood all right.

“Now bring him over!” Carol ordered. I got the monster dildo from the table, and kneeled between my fiancée’s wide open legs. Her pussy looked so delicious, with those puffy lips and the wetness glistening in between.

“Darling, guide my new lover into me!” Carols ordered again, and I complied. As I pushed the head of that big black dildo into Carol’s pussy, I thought it would never go in. Her pussy caved inwards as I pushed, but Carol seemed to like it. She pushed her hips towards me, forcing the monster deeper into her. Suddenly, the head went in.

“Oh my god, that’s unbelievable!” Carol moaned as the head disappeared inside her. I kept it there until Carol beckoned me to push farther. I did so, and another three inches disappeared. It was a beautiful sight, seeing that fake black dick disappearing inside Carol’s pussy. Carol, in the meantime, had pulled back her legs, so the dildo would have easier access. And it did go in easy enough. When it was in about nine inches, Carols suddenly let out a little yelp. “Oh fuck, that’s it. Won’t go any deeper!”

I started licking Carol’s exposed clit, as I slowly started to fuck her with the dildo. It really had hit rock bottom after about nine inches. After a few minutes of slow fucking, I started a quicker rhythm, and Carol pushed her hips at me every time I pushed the dildo in.

“Oh shit, Rob, he’s in me so deep. That’s just insane!” she moaned. Her pussy was now wetter than ever before, which was necessary too, because that dildo really stretched her out. I started jacking off, while I pushed the dildo even deeper into her. Obviously, she had loosened up a bit, because soon she could take just about the whole thing.

“Ohh god, I can’t believe it!!! That’s ….so….deep! Fuck me harder, lover, fuck me!” Carol put on quite a show. It wasn’t difficult to imagine her now, being impaled by black guy, with her having the time of her life.

Suddenly, she bucked like a horse, and let out a piercing scream, just when the dildo was in the deepest. I thought it had hurt her, but I was very wrong. When her bucking had subsided, her face was pure bliss.

“Oh god, that was the best fuck of my life!” Carol said and smiled at me. I felt a pang of jealousy….because of a piece of plastic. I realized how ridiculous that was, and smiled back at her. She really had liked that, and I had too. The second she had cum, I had spurted my cum onto the bed.

I crawled next to Carol, who still had that dildo lodged deep inside her pussy.

“Rob, I love you. Thanks for letting me have such an intense orgasm!” Carol whispered and gave me a big, wet kiss.

We fell asleep shortly after, and I dreamed about Carol riding a huge black dick. Go figure.

To be continued…

Comments always welcome.