Becoming a Drag Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Flame will have you looking so good I may want a piece of your pussy," she teased, her teeth biting my ear hard.

She stood up, me a horny mess, and said, "See you tonight, Princess."

I followed her ass as it slowly walked away, a wiggle so perfect she could be on the runway.

Flame, her permanent smile plastered on her face, warned, "You better be careful Darling, she won't let you fuck her, but she will fuck you."

It took me a few seconds to realize what she was implying. I stood up, paid and Flame took my hand again and led me out. We walked a couple of blocks and ended up in a small clothing store.

We entered and were instantly greeted by a flamboyantly dressed man. This voice confirmed my assumption that he was gay. "Hi, Darling," she greeted Flame with a kiss-each-cheek greeting. He then turned his gaze to me. "And you, Darling, must be Paul."

"I am," I responded feeling completely out of my element.

He looked me over for a bit before saying, "I got it!" and walked into the backroom.

Flame smiled. "He is a bit hard to take, but he is the best."

We waited a couple of minutes before he came back out, all annoyed, "Are you coming back here or what?"

Flame grabbed my hand. Her fingers intertwined with mine and she led me to the backroom.

I was amazed. It was a big room with three walls of mirrors and two full racks of crazy clothing.

He said, "So Paul can you dance?"

"I don't think so," I replied.

Flame interrupted, "Martin Darling, let me worry about the dancing. You get him in costume."

"Fine, fine, fine," Martin muttered, clearly annoyed at not having complete control. "Get undressed," he ordered like a gay drill sergeant.

I looked at Flame who nodded her head.

I got undressed for the second time that day. Martin watched and smiled when he saw my pink underwear. Once I got completely naked, Martin looked me over and disappeared again.

I looked at Flame and noticed she was texting. I asked, "Who're you texting?"

"A bottom," she said casually.

I repeated, confused, "A bottom?"

She smiled, "Yes. A bottom is s gay boy whose ass is used for fucking. A true bottom lives for anal sex and they are usually, but not always, very submissive."

"Oh," I said, still confused.

"We will need a bottom at the bar for before you go on."

"Why?" I asked.

"Well as much as I would love to feel that delicious hammer stick of yours in my tight cunt, my costume tonight doesn't really give convenient access. And you will definitely need to come before you go on."

"I will?" I asked, my cock involuntary rising against my will.

"Trust me, Baby, I am going to make you the hottest fucking drag queen of the night."

My cock was completely erect when Martin returned with a handful of lingerie. "My, my, my and what were you two talking about?" he joked as he dropped the clothing on a nearby table.

He handed me a gold thong, "Try this on, sweetheart."

Being called sweetheart should have been insulting, yet instead it flattered me. I put the dental floss like underwear on. Not surprisingly, it did very little to keep in my package. Next he handed me a garter belt and Flame assisted putting it on me. This was followed by white stockings. I sat down and Flame assisted again, sliding each silk stocking up my hairless legs. She took her time, moving her hands slowly up my leg. My stiff cock begged for attention, her sweet mouth so close to my loin area. Once both stockings were on, I remained seated as Martin brought me half a dozen different shoes and a couple of pairs of boots.

For the next fifteen minutes, Flame put each pair of footwear on me and had me walk around with the heels. She started with small heels, but eventually I was stumbling in three inch pumps. She asked me to walk like I was on a runway. I tried, but it just didn't seem natural. Flame never got discouraged with my struggles and finally said, "Baby, the problem is that you are thinking too much about it. I have a pretty unorthodox plan to make you focus. Do you trust me?"

The question startled me, but the reality was I did trust her. "Yes, Flame, I trust you completely."

"Excellent baby, take off that thong," she instructed. While I took off the thong, which included unhooking and rehooking my garter belt, Flame went to her oversized purse. When she returned, she had a bottle of what looked like lotion and something black and plastic. I was actually that naive that I really had no idea what she had in mind. She took my hand and had me go behind the chair. She instructed, "Ok Baby, bend over and get a good solid grip on the chair."

I was beginning to realize what she had in mind. It was one thing to have a finger inserted in my butt, but something completely different to have what was obviously a butt plug inserted in me. Regardless of my trepidation, I bent over, an odd excitement building inside me.

"I am assuming darling, that my finger was the first time you had something in your backdoor?"

"Yes Mistress," I said and then realized my oops. I stammered, "I-I-I mean...Flame."

"Mistress," Flame said, her voice clearly overjoyed by my accidental word choice, "I like that." She pulled my ass cheeks apart and surprised me completely when instead of a toy being inserted, it was her tongue.

I gave a soft moan. Her tongued rimmed my asshole and occasionally broke the barrier slightly. Her tongue in my rosebud was so taboo, so nasty, yet so completely exhilarating. I briefly wanted her to fuck me, something two days ago I would never have really considered seriously. Just as quick as she had buried her face between my ass cheeks, she withdrew and warned, "Hold still Baby, this may hurt a bit."

I grabbed a solid hold on the chair and a few seconds later felt the cold lubrication between my cheeks. That was followed by the slow opening of my ass by the black toy. As warned, a burn filled my ass and I just held on for dear life as the plug was inserted in my ass. The pain didn't disappear, but it did drop to just a simmering reminder.

Flame called, "Martin get me some gaff panties, bright pink."

Martin hollered back, "I'll be a couple of minutes."

While she waited, Flame said, "Now Baby, you sat really well for that. You deserve a reward later."

I wondered what kind of reward she had in mind. Anticipation quickly took hold of me.

She asked, her hand slowly stroking my dick, "Would you like a reward, Baby?"

"Yes," I moaned.

"Do you want to fuck Martin?"

"What?" I answered, surprised by the blunt question.

"You know Martin is gay?"

"I assumed as much."

"He won't take money for his services but he will expect you to pleasure him," Flame explained casually like she was discussing the weather.

I was stunned, yet really it wasn't much different than fucking Flame last night. The only difference was the outside packaging. I responded, "I see."

"He will want you to fuck his ass and," she added, one more surprise in my bizarre weekend, "he will want to tape it."

"No way," I defended, suddenly in panic mode, "If anyone ever knew, I would be done."

"Oh don't worry, Baby, you will be in full make-up and wig by then; you will be unrecognizable."

"Ok," I said, breathing a huge sigh of relief and then realizing I had just agreed to fuck a guy on tape.

Martin returned with pink panties and when he saw what Flame had put a toy in my ass, he smiled, "That's how it always starts."

I didn't catch on then to his foreshadowing comment, as I was distracted by Flame who put the new panties on me. Flame pulled me up and said, "Now walk."

I did, and with each step I felt the sharp reminder of what was in my rectum. That said, much to my shock, the distraction in my rear had me not focusing on my high heels. After a couple of minutes, Flame jubilantly said, "It never fails. You look super sexy, Baby."

I blushed at the compliment and, feeling more confident now, began to move and saunter and wiggle a bit.

A cat-call from Martin, "You go girl," brought me back to reality and I stumbled and fell backwards on my ass. The toy was shoved way deeper in my ass than I ever thought possible or imaginable. I screamed in pain.

Flame quickly pulled me up. "You better get use to the cat calls, Baby; tonight you are going to have the boys drooling all over you."

Martin grabbed a plastic thing and came over. "All right, let's get you some tits."

Flame and Martin worked together to put me in this bra with large, I later learned D cups. They were heavier than I thought. Once I had my breasts, I looked in the mirror and was shocked to see I had a nice rack. Martin grabbed some clothes from the table and returned with a gold dress. Again working together, Martin and Flame got the dress on over my body and new tits.

Once done, Martin backed up and looked at me, "Well we are getting closer."

Flame led me to another room, in this bigger-than-it-looked building. It was a make-up room. I sat down and Martin worked on my face. He worked with delicate precision and once done he said, "Keep your eyes closed, sexy."

I heard him leave and kept my eyes closed, even though I was darn curious. He returned and put a wig on my head. He moved it around a bit and in a dramatic voice said, "Ta-da."

I opened my eyes and looked into the mirror at a beautiful woman. I could not believe it was me. Was it even possible for me to become so feminine I could easily pass for a woman? I had luscious long blonde hair and my make-up was a mixture of colors that brought out my blue eyes. My lips looked like someone else's, the ruby red lipstick making me look like a fifties pin-up. I would fuck me.

"Well," Martin said, "you look amazing. You will knock them dead tonight, Paula."

"Paula," I repeated.

"Yes, it seems a natural shift," he shrugged. "Now let's go show Flame her new pet."

"Pet," I repeated in a daze, staring at the new me in the mirror.

"Yes pet, you have been pulled into her web and trust me you will never want to leave."

"But I fly back home tomorrow," I explained.

"You'll be back," he said smugly and led me back to the room of mirrors. "Wait here."

I waited, spinning Martin's words in my head. I was having a blast, yes. I was intoxicated by Flame, yes. But I was still going home tomorrow. The door opened, I heard music start playing, Gloria Gaynor's 'I Will Survive' and he announced, "And now, for the first time ever, I introduce you to the elegant, the vivacious, Paula Pound-me."

I gasped at my naughty name and my cock flinched under my gown. Attempting to make Flame proud, I took a deep breath, and strutted out attempting to look like a runway model.

"Oh my God Martin, you have really outdone yourself this time," Flame said, her voice giddy with excitement.

Building on Flame's excitement, I strutted over to her and walked around her, slapping her ass. She let out a surprise yelp and purred, "What is getting into my pet?"

There was that word 'pet' again. Somehow coming out of her mouth it seemed so much more natural than it had when Martin. I bathed in her approval and the thought of being her pet. I was beginning to revel in her words...even though I had no idea what being her pet would even begin to entail. I continued my attempt at sexy as the song got to the chorus. I shook my body and only wobbled a couple times. Once I got into the groove of the music, an unknown part of me took over and I became the drag queen. I got into the rhythm and became someone I had never been: confident. When the song ended, both Flame and Martin clapped and whistled at me.

I did an attempted curtsy and stumbled.

Flame asked Martin, "So Martin, what kind of payment are you wanting from my pet?"

"Can I get a buy one, get one free?" he asked, while he unbuckled his pants.

Flame shrugged, "I don't see why not. What do you think my pet? Do you want to have Martin wrap his amazing cocksucking lips around your big cock? Then once he has you primed for fucking you can fuck his tight ass?"

Two days ago I would have run away and never looked back. Then again two days ago I would never have thought I would be completely dressed as a woman either. So perspective is important. Martin was already completely naked and for such a skinny guy he had a huge nine-inch cock. I was in awe. He smiled seeing me stare at his rod. Martin walked over to me and dropped to his knees and said, "Pull up your gown, Paula."

I did and he pulled my panties down and took my cock in his mouth. Like Flame, he had an amazing mouth. I don't know who was better and didn't care, I just savoured the pleasure I was receiving. He sucked my cock for about ten minutes before he pulled my cock out of his mouth and said, "Fuck me, faggot."

I couldn't believe he called me faggot. Even after everything, this was a new spin of what I had become. Was I a faggot? I had fucked a drag queen, allowed a gay man to suck me off and was about to fuck the same man. Yet, I hadn't sucked a cock or taken one in my ass, but I was currently standing with a butt plug in my butt...so again perspective. So I ignored the name-calling and followed him to a chair where he ordered, "Take off your gown, faggot."

A chill went up my spine at both the dominant tone he used and the condescending way he called me faggot. I obeyed.

"Now sit on that chair, faggot," he ordered.

I again obeyed, quickly sitting down on the wooden chair, the plug in my ass pushing up my rectum. He straddled me and impressively lowered his ass onto my fully erect cock. I watched in perverse awe as my cock disappeared up his poop chute. My whole cock disappeared and he sat on my lap, my cock buried up his butt. He asked, "Do you like your cock in my ass, faggot?"

"Yes," I moaned.

"Are you a faggot?" he asked, while he ground his ass on my cock.

I stammered, "I-I-I don't know."

"Yes you do, faggot," Martin said, "You are a faggot. You don't only want to fuck my ass, you want to suck my cock don't you, faggot?"

The irony of being called a faggot by a guy with a cock in his ass was obvious, yet my cock buried in his ass felt so good, I told him what he wanted to hear.

"Yes, I'm a faggot," I resigned.

"Oh come on, faggot," he said, beginning to ride my cock, "Tell me how much you love my ass."

The sensation of my cock in his ass and how he somehow seemed to squeeze his ass cheeks around my rod was so amazing that the words I said next were completely true. "Your ass feels so fucking hot. I love fucking your tight ass."

"So you are a faggot?" he asked, stopping his slow motion fucking of my cock.

"Yes, dammit," I admitted, wanting to feel his tight warmth, "I am a faggot."

"And a cocksucker?" he added on the humiliation.

"Yes and a cocksucker," I agreed, "Now please ride my cock."

He obliged, riding my cock at a new fast pace. Each time his ass fell onto my lap, it felt like a sweet slap of sin.

"Does faggot want to come?"

"Yes," I moaned.

"What will you do to come?" he asked, my cock fully lodged in his ass.

"Whatever you want."

"You will suck my cock, my pretty little faggot?"

The words out of my mouth surprised me, "Yes."

"You really are a faggot," Martin said, standing up and allowing my cock to plop out of his ass. He turned around and presented his cock to my mouth.

I took a deep breath and officially accepted that I was a faggot. I opened my mouth and leaned forward but was stopped by Martin's words. "Wait faggot. A good little girly faggot like you, needs to beg to have a real cock in her cocksucking mouth. Beg, faggot. "

The humiliation seemed to just build layer by layer. I looked at Flame who was watching intently. She mouthed 'Do it, pet.'

I let out a slight sigh before begging, "Martin, can I suck your big hard cock?"

"And you are a faggot, right?"

"Yes, I am a faggot," I repeated, like a mantra.

"And you want to be a cocksucker?"

"Yes, I want to be a faggot cocksucker," I replied, adding the word faggot for some reason.

"And you will be a good little girl tonight?"

I wasn't sure what he meant by that, but I played along, "I will be a good little girl tonight."

"You will do as you are told little girl?"

"Yes," I replied.

"You hear that Flame?" Martin called.

"I sure did," she called back.

"Suck my cock, baby girl."

I opened my mouth and took my first cock in my mouth. I didn't know what I was doing, but decided to try and replicate what Martin and Flame had done to me. I created extra saliva in my mouth and began to slowly move back and forth. Martin, clearly a dominant persona, continued his demeaning treatment of me, "You are a very pretty faggot, Paula. I knew as soon as you walked in today you would be sucking my cock."

I just kept sucking his cock, slowly attempting to take more of his big cock in my mouth.

"That's it baby girl, you love my cock don't you?"

I took his cock out of my mouth and said, already addicted to his cock, "I love your cock."

"You want to swallow my cum, faggot?"

"Yes."

"You want to become a cum deposit, faggot?"

"I don't know what you mean?"

"Swallow load after load of semen between your girly cocksucking lips, faggot," Martin clarified.

"Yes, I'll be a perfect cocksucking cum deposit," I played along.

"Is that a promise, faggot?"

"Yes, I promise," I said, taking his cock back into my mouth. I was now eager and desperate to make him come. To be a good cocksucker, a good faggot, a good little girl. I changed my pace to quick back and forth bobs.

"That's it faggot, you will be a very good little cocksucker tonight, won't you?"

I moaned a yes without missing a beat or really completely hearing the question. My determination to make this faggot come in my mouth was making me a faggot in return.

"That feels really good, faggot," he moaned. His moan was music to my ears. His cock in my mouth, I suddenly felt powerful. I controlled his orgasm. I had the power and the thrill of making him happy had me horny as hell. "Don't slow down, faggot, you have me close." I went faster, wanting nothing more than to swallow his cum. "I'm coming faggot, don't you dare spill any." I continued bopping like a dirty whore and was rewarded with my first taste of salty cum. I kept sucking his cock, swallowing it all, like a good faggot. A minute later, Martin pulled his cock out of my mouth and without a word straddled back onto my cock and began riding. I sat there and watched his skinny man just bounce up and down on my cock like it was a pogo stick. "Come in my ass, faggot," he grunted. "I want to feel your hot cum dripping out my ass." A minute later he continued the nasty talk, between his own moans, "Fuck your cock feels good in my ass, faggot. Tell me what you are."

I grunted, my cum beginning to boil, "I'm a faggot. A cocksucking faggot. A dirty little girl whose body was made to be used. To be fucked. To be owned." I couldn't believe the words escaping my mouth in my about-to-come state.

"Come in me faggot. Become our faggot. Become our cock slave. Your mouth and ass made for our

pleasure. You want that don't you, faggot?"

"Yes, Master," I grunted, my cum exploding in his ass, "I am yours." He continued to ride my cock as I unloaded in his ass. Once done, he got off and gobbled my cock one last time.

A couple of minutes later, Martin was getting dressed and Flame handed me my gown. "That was the hottest thing I have ever watched. I am going to watch it over and over again."

That was when I remembered the video. I looked around and saw there were cameras in all four corners.

"And wow baby, you are way nastier then I even imagined." She leaned in and kissed me. It lasted a minute or two before she broke it and helped me get dressed again.

She decided the garter was a mistake and instead put on dark tan thigh highs. Once I was dressed again, she added a few pieces of jewellery, including a gold ankle bracelet.