Becoming a Fuckbuddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,140 Followers

In this position he pounded my ass for several more minutes before grabbing my waist and shoving every inch of his manhood up my hole. With a load grunt, Vince tensed and erupted deep in my ass, his cock filling my hole with warm spunk. As I felt his cum filling my butt, my cock twitched violently and I shot a huge wad all over my belly and chest, my hand never touching my boner.

Vince chuckled, "Guess I found your g-spot buddy."

"Fuck yea," I exhaled, "I've never experienced a more intense orgasm. Marsha doesn't know what she's missing."

We cleaned up and dressed, heading up to the mountain to meet the guys for an afternoon of skiing. We met the guys in the lodge for lunch.

"Hey Matt," one of the guys yelled as I walked into the cafeteria, "You're limping like you took a nasty fall."

Shooting a knowing look at Vince I replied, "It was nasty alright; a real fucking ass breaker."

Vince snickered, knowing that his dick was the reason my ass was out of whack and I was walking on eggshells.

I followed Vince around like a love struck puppy the rest of the week. Every opportunity we had, Vince used and abused my body to satisfy his sexual urges. I sucked him off in the mensroom and on the gondola. He fucked my ass in the trees beside a ski run, in the hottub, and at night in his bedroom. I couldn't get enough of his cock and he loved raping my ass.

We are already planning next summer's golf trip. My packing list includes two dozen golf balls, a bag of tees, a new pair of spikes and a giant bottle of lube. Having a regular fuckbuddy is going to be a real blast.

dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,140 Followers