Becoming A Hero, & A Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nigel
Nigel
56 Followers

"You're not going anywhere, Mister," she said with mock sternness, "I'm not finished with you…not by a long shot."

We started laughing, and held each other, kissing and touching…cuddling…basking in the afterglow. Kissing her again, I said, "Hey, remember when you said that you wanted to go to bed? You told me you were 'all wiped out'. What happened there? You tired?"

She laughed and looked down, blushing a little. I reached up and brushed the hair from her forehead. "What, babe? What is it?" I asked, caressing her cheek.

"Oh, nothing…I'm just a little embarrassed," she said, her fingers twirling absently in my chest hair, "See…I wanted…to be close to you…and have you hold me… Oh, hell…I wanted this…I wanted you." She was blushing furiously and she looked up into my eyes again. "See," she began tentatively, "I had this dream…"

"That we were making love…" I interrupted, feigning a look like a psychic doing a reading, "and you said 'your cock feels so good in my pussy'…and you screamed my name when you came. Then you kissed me, and…well, that's all I'm getting…" Her eyes widened as she propped herself up on her elbow, looking at me with amazement. "Paul…how…how did you…" she began. "You talk in your sleep, sweetheart," I said, "I've seen people do that, but I've never heard of anyone cumming in their sleep. Well, not any woman, anyway."

Annie blushed a deeper shade of crimson, saying, "Oh my God…I didn't…did I?"

We both started laughing and I held her tight. "It was weird, honey, that's all I've got to say. Your eyes were wide open when you came, then you kissed me – with tongue – then you went back to sleep."

"Oh my God, I'm so embarrassed!" she said, and giggled feverishly, turning away from me. I snuggled up right behind her, my arms wrapping around her.

"Not half as embarrassed as I would have been if you'd woken up then…" I said, "I was in a lot of trouble – I was hard as a rock!"

"Were you?" she giggled.

"Oh, no…" I said, with a just a touch of sarcasm, "Let's see…I listen to and watch you cum while saying my name, then you kiss me – and all of this after I've been lusting after you for three years. Nope, I was softer than the ice cream at Dairy Queen…"

"Smartass." She said, reaching behind us to give my ass a playful swat, "Besides…if I did wake up, I would have had to, ahem, take matters into my own hands." She reached between us and squeezed my semi-hard cock.

"That's what I did," I said, nuzzling her ear. She pulled away and rolled over, facing me.

"You did?"

"Yep. I had to. I was in agony."

"You poor baby…right there?"

"No…I wouldn't do that…I went into the bathroom."

"Oh my God, really? And did you…I mean, how much...umm…"

"Let's put it this way – your mirror's very clean now…"

We laughed and kissed again, her hands moving down to my hardening cock. I pulled away, saying "Unhand me, woman!"

She let go of my cock and looked at me, a little shocked. "What's wrong, Paul?"

"Turnabout's fair play. You got to play with your toy, now I get to play with mine…" I said, as I gently turned her over onto her stomach. I straddled her ass and bent over to kiss and nibble the nape of her neck, my cock nestling between her ass cheeks. She moaned and squirmed, pushing her ass up tighter against my cock. I kissed down her shoulder…across her smooth back…slowly working my way down…savoring every inch of her taste…her smell…the way her smooth skin felt against my fingers and lips. As I scooted down, my cock slid from her ass and grazed her pussy. God, she was still wet, and she moaned and squeezed her thighs together, trapping my cock against her wet slit. I nibbled and kissed her back as I slid my cock up and down a few times, making her moan and writhe, before sliding it out and moving down. She moaned in disappointment, and I soothed her, saying, "Shhh…it's okay, honey…I'll be coming back to that, don't you worry. I just want to play a little more…I want to make you feel good…"

She moaned as I kissed and trailed my tongue down to her ass, gliding my tongue lightly just between the cleft of her cheeks. I squeezed her ass in my hands, kissing…tonguing…gently biting and sucking each cheek before moving down between her thighs. I heard her hiss a sharp intake of breath as I blew a stream of cool air at her pussy, then kissed and nibbled down her thighs and calves to her feet, my hands gently massaging. I took her feet in my hands and gently crossed them over themselves, giving her a silent signal to roll over. She did, and I marveled at how in tune we were to each other. She giggled and squealed as I kissed and massaged the bottoms of her feet, working up to her toes and sucking each of them, one by one, into my mouth, swirling my tongue around them. I could see her pressing her thighs together, kind of rocking her ass from side to side. I gently pulled her legs apart and began kissing and lightly licking up her leg…moving up to the inside of her thigh.

When I hit that tender spot between the top of her inner thigh and her pussy, she squirmed and moaned, and I lingered there, sucking and gently swirling my tongue. She moaned again, panting, and took my head in her hands, urging me over to her pussy. I moved over and took in the sight of her, my first close-up look at a woman's pussy. Her bush was neatly trimmed and not too thick. Her pussy lips were dark pink and swollen, and there was dewy moisture everywhere. I furiously tried to remember techniques I'd read about in books – oddly enough, the books that I found in Annie's nightstand that time I house-sat for them. Annie pulled my head toward her pussy, and as I got closer, I decided to stretch things out for a bit – first, so I could remember what the hell those books had said about eating pussy and second, I did remember reading that some teasing made for stronger orgasms. I was inching closer…closer…and I blew a gentle stream of air down the entire length of her slit, and buried my face in between her thigh and pussy on the opposite side, nibbling, sucking and swirling my tongue. Annie moaned louder and grabbed two handfuls of my hair in frustration. "Ohhhh, Paul…don't tease me like that!" she whimpered.

I moved my head over her pussy again. I couldn't remember specifics from the book, but figured I'd go on instinct and maybe some of what I'd read had penetrated my brain. I eased the tip of my tongue toward her, until it was just grazing the ends of her pussy hair, lightly licking the droplets of nectar that had collected in her bush. I drew my tongue up her slit, still just touching her hair, savoring her flavor. Very slightly metallic, with a mixture of sweet and salty taste. Very nice. Annie's moans grew ragged and turned to whimpers, as she again pulled at my head, trying to force my tongue inside her. I reached up and took her hands in mine, and reached further down with my tongue to slowly lick her outer lips.

The moment my tongue touched her flesh, she bucked and groaned, and I slowly and lightly traced my tongue around her outer lips. Then, starting down at her pussy, I lightly drew my tongue up between her inner lips, tasting more of her sweet juices. She shuddered and groaned, squeezing my hands and squirming under me. I dipped my tongue deeper into her furrow, sliding up again slowly, feeling her inner lips flowing around the sides of my tongue. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh…" she breathed, "God, that feels so good, baby." When I reached her clit, I slowly circled it a few times, hearing her starting to pant above me. I then drew my tongue down her slit with more pressure, circling it just inside her pussy. "Ooooh…. Yes…God, baby…that's soooo gooood…." she moaned, releasing my hands.

I looked up, expecting to see her reaching for my head, but instead she brought her hands up to her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. God, that was so hot! I started working my tongue faster in figure eights, around her clit, then down around her pussy…then back up around her clit, and down around her pussy. Her panting quickened and her moans grew louder. "Nnnngh…yes…oh, suck on my clit, darling," she moaned, "…I love it…but suck on my clit…" I wrapped my lips around that tender little bud and sucked gently, swirling my tongue around it. She kind of did this half moan, half scream and pressed her thighs against my head. I sucked harder and she bucked against me, her clit slipping from my mouth. She squealed and I sucked again, pressed my lips together and kind of squirted it out from between them. She bucked against me again, screaming, "Yes…YES…god…so good…" I guess she liked that. I kept sucking her clit in and out from between my lips…faster and faster…harder and harder. She moaned and screamed and thrashed about, finally grabbing my hair again. "Yes…yes…YES…YES…uhn, UHN, UHN, YES, YES, YESSS, UNGH, CUMMINNNNG!" I felt a burst of wetness flooding my chin as she arched her back and I felt her body quiver and spasm. I had stopped sucking on her and had lifted my head slightly so that I could watch her. God, women look so beautiful when they cum.

Her shaking subsided and she released my head from her thigh's grip. I listened to her gasps and sighs as she was calming down and she crooked her finger at me. I slid myself up her body, and she wrapped her arms around me, kissing me deeply. "Oh my GOD, Paul…," she panted, "where…mmmmm…where did you learn to do that?"

I motioned with my head to her nightstand. "There are three books in there," I said, "that are extremely informative. I was house-sitting and one night I was looking for something to read, and…"

"Thank GOD you like to read!" she laughed, "I don't know what you got on your SAT's, but I'd give your reading comprehension a score of about 5000!' We laughed and kissed and my hard cock slipped between her legs, pressing against her slit. "Ooooh…slow, baby, " she gasped, looking into my eyes, "It's still kind of sensitive down there." I slowly and gently began to slide the length of my cock up and down her smooth, wet, slit. She moaned and I brushed my lips against hers. She moved her lips to kiss me, and I moved mine again…my lips parted, teasing her, brushing her lips but avoiding a direct kiss or lick from her. She moaned as her search for my lips became more frantic, and I still teased her with light brushes of my lips and tongue against hers. She finally grabbed my head and crushed her lips against mine, sliding her tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around her tongue and sucked on it, lightly pressing my teeth against it and swirling around hers. After a bit, she pulled away from me and looked into my eyes again.

"You are such a tease…you make me want you so much when you do that!"

"Why do you think I do it?" I smiled and brushed the hair from her eyes. "I want you to want me."

"Oh I want you, Paul…you don't have to worry about that. I want you…I want you inside me."

I wanted to be inside her too. And I got an idea. "Put your arms around me, Annie…and hold on tight." She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed. "Now put your knees on the outside of my thighs and squeeze…squeeze tight. She did, and we rolled over so that she was straddling me, my hard cock still pressed against her wetness. She pulled her arms out from behind me and propped herself on her hands over me. Her breasts were dangling over me and her hair flowed around our faces – and it was like we were so close together in a very small shelter…like we were the only people in the world just then. She gave me another one of those "naughty girl" half-smiles and said, "For a guy that's never done this before, you really know what you're doing…" I blushed a little saying, "Well…I get pictures in my mind…and they feel right…" "Mmmm…I love the way your mind works, Paul," she said, bending down to kiss me, "You just keep on thinking, baby…you're doing great."

She began sliding her dripping slit up and down my cock and she raised up on her arms again. Her breasts swayed in front of me, and it occurred to me that I'd not yet tasted those heavy, lovely morsels. I leaned forward and kissed between her breasts, moving over to kiss and lick all over one of them, working my way to the nipple. She moaned her pleasure above me as I glided the tip of my tongue around the outer edge of her areola. I couldn't wait any longer, and I drew her long, hard nipple between my lips and sucked gently. She responded with a sharp intake of breath and grinding down hard on my cock. "Oh yes, darling…suck on my tits…" she gasped. I opened my lips wider and sucked harder, taking more of her breast into my mouth, swirling my tongue over and over her nipple.

She was panting moaning and sliding along my cock faster. I quickly moved to her other nipple, grabbing it with my lips and sucking hard. She gasped and pushed me down onto my back, crushing her lips against mine. We kissed passionately, then she raised herself up, reaching down and grasping my cock. She looked down into my eyes, saying, "I want you, Paul…I want you inside me." She positioned the head of my cock at her pussy and pushed down, sliding the head of my cock just inside her. It was the most incredible thing I've ever felt. Soft, and yet so firm. Tight, but yielding. It felt as if I had dipped my cock into warm, silky, liquid gold. She gasped, then started to rotate her hips around in a circle. "Oooooohhh…baby, this is going to be sooo gooood…." She looked down at me and started pushing herself down onto me slowly.

I tried to hold still, but as the head of my cock slid through her tight, wet channel, my hips bucked forward. With two of those uncontrollable thrusts, my cock pushed all the way inside her. She gasped and panted, pushing herself down on me with a grunt, then rotated her hips around with my cock deep inside her. We just looked at each other, not speaking. I suppose words weren't necessary then…it was like something sacred was passing between us. We looked into each other's eyes, and she began to slide up and down on my cock. Our moans were the music to the ancient dance – this rite of passage that she was guiding me through. Her hands found mine, and we squeezed hard, as I pushed up to meet her every downstroke. Her eyes closed, she bit her lip and threw her head back. With her body arched, riding me, her breasts rising from her body – I had never seen anything so beautiful in my young life. Our moans and thrusts were one in rhythm, building in intensity and speed. My hands met her breasts, squeezing, then moved down and around to her ass. I squeezed her ass cheeks hard, pulling her down onto me over and over again. She leaned forward and braced her hands on my shoulders, pistoning herself fast and hard on my cock.

Her eyes were clenched shut and her mouth was open – moving from an open-mouthed smile to an open mouth of concentration and lust. I reached up and took her breasts in my hands, pulling at her hard nipples. That put her over the edge. "Ohhhh…yeah…God, baby…pull my nipples harder…I'm so close… cum inside me, Paul…yes…yes…I'm going to cum all over your hard cock…" Her pleas sent me over the edge – her voice and the feel of my cock pounding inside her, my balls soaked in her juices…it was all too much for me. "God…yes, Annie…I'm going to cum...yes…Yes…UNGHHHH!!!" I felt that electrical surge from deep within me and I started shooting wave after wave, thick shot after thick shot of cum inside her. Feeling me cum inside her made her cum as well – she screamed and ground her pussy against my pelvic bone, my cock so completely inside her, her body quaking with the power of her orgasm. Her pussy fluttered and milked the last drops of cum from my cock, then she collapsed on top of me, breathing hard.

As our breathing subsided, our lips met again in soft, tender kisses – kisses of longing fulfilled, of deepest gratitude shared, and yes, in some way, of love. We broke the kiss, and she raised her head, looking into my eyes. We said nothing for a moment, lost in each other's eyes. I could see her eyes moisten a little, and finally she whispered, "Thank you, Paul…God, that was so wonderful. Thank you for being with me…and for saving me." I brushed the hair from her face, letting my fingers move to her lips. "Annie…thank you. You've given me a gift that I'll remember as long as I live. It sounds corny…but…I feel like a man now…because of you." She laughed and bit my fingers playfully. "Oh Paul…you were a man long before tonight. You showed me that you're a man the way you made me laugh when I was down…the way you made me feel attractive and wanted when I wasn't feeling good about myself. And yes, when you came in and stopped that bastard. I wanted to make love with you because you're the man that you are, not to make you the man that you are. You did that all by yourself."

We kissed again, lovingly, passionately. My semi-hard cock slipped from her slick pussy and we rolled over onto our sides, holding each other. "Oh, and Paul?" she said, pulling herself up to whisper in my ear and taking my cock into her hand, giving it a squeeze, "I really loved feeling your cock get hard against me back when we danced and I absolutely loved seeing the bulge in your shorts before I fell asleep in the living room." She started giggling, and I didn't know what to say. I was embarrassed, that's for sure. And yet, at the same time, it was so fucking…cool!

Nigel
Nigel
56 Followers