Becoming a Lesbian Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lunch is served," Bao called.

Grabbing a robe after I dried off, I headed back to the dining room where another crazy spread of food awaited me.

Bao said, "Your next appointment is at one."

I looked at the clock it was just after twelve.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"A meeting with Dr. Washington."

"And he is?"

"Your emotional consultant," Bao answered.

"What does that mean?" I asked, confused by her answer.

"It is best if you find out for yourself," she answered.

I ate lunch, got dressed and as expected Bao arrived to take me to my appointment.

I was led into another surreal room with books on three walls, a desk, a chair, a couch, and candles everywhere.

Again, like the massage, the room was very relaxing. I sat down on a comfortable chair and was again beginning to drift off when the door opened and a husky male voice spoke.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Williams," a voice spoke.

I opened my eyes and was face to face with another ridiculously good looking man, around my age, with a beard and rare green eyes. "Hi, Doctor."

"Please call me Phillip," he said, shaking my hand.

"Call me Cassandra," I replied, turning on my flirt mode.

"Well, Cassandra let's have you move over to the couch," he said, pulling me up.

I flirted, my libido still revved up and ready to go after last night's flirtations with Spencer, "Hmmmm, are you going to join me?"

He chuckled, "Let's just start the old fashioned way."

"Ok," I agreed, lying down on the comfortable couch, my sexual charms again rebuffed.

"So tell me about your business," he began.

"Well, you want the short or long version?" I asked.

"The long," he replied, with a clipboard in his hand.

The next forty minutes I retold my life story from the opening of my store to the glory days of the late 1990s and finally to the recent downward spiral I was currently dealing with.

"So your store is the most important thing in your life?" he finally asked, forty minutes of only nodding and making odd hmm-mmmm sounds.

"Yes, it has been my life," I admitted.

"Any regrets?" he asked, a strange out of the blue question.

"No," I instantly answered.

"Not one?" he questioned, digging deeper.

"Well, only that my business is floundering," I sighed.

"Interesting," he said.

"How so?" I asked.

He chuckled, but ignored my question. "I was informed by Ms. Amber that you are not married or in a relationship?"

"No," I admitted, explaining, "men are way too much work." Feeling very annoyed that Amber had been speaking to anyone about my personal life. Besides how did she know whether or not I was or wasn't in a relationship.

"So your store being successful is more important than a romantic relationship?"

"God, yes," I said.

"What causes you stress?" he asked.

I thought about this a while before realizing that all my stress was from running my store, twenty-four seven. We spent a few minutes discussing the in and outs, up and downs of having a store, the growing stress that had been compounded by the economic slowdown which had conversely had an impact on my bottom line.

Finally, my time was up and he suggested, "Well, I think you have come here at the perfect time, Cassandra. I recommend you really enjoy your time here and reflect on what you really want in your life."

I thought I knew exactly what I wanted in my life before this, but this hour had me reflecting about my obsession with my store and just how much of my life and energy I had spent on it.

"I will see you on Monday," he finished.

I walked out of his office and Bao was waiting for me. She led me back to my room and said, "Please change into your swimming suit as your hot tub treatment is next."

"When?" I asked, really wanting to take a nap.

"Thirty-minutes."

"Ok," I said, yawning, "it has been a rather exhausting day."

"This is your last scheduled activity for the day," Bao informed me.

"Good," I said and Bao left. I sat on the couch and reflected on my weird hour with Dr. Washington and how without saying it he questioned everything I had spent my life working on. Yet, the more I thought about it the more I disagreed with him. My store was who I was...you couldn't separate one without killing the other...as White Wedding had become the essence of who I was. I couldn't fathom living a life without my business.

After a few minutes, I changed into my two piece swimsuit that I bought to showcase my body while in Mexico last year.

Again, Bao arrived and led me this time to a luxurious indoor hot springs. The next hour, I just relaxed in the hot water letting my mine go blank.

Once done, I had supper in my room and sat on the beach until long after sundown just enjoying the beauty of the setting I was at.

Exhausted, I staggered to bed and fell asleep instantly.

I began to dream and again it was vividly real. Dr. Washington said, "Let's take your mind off of your store for a while," as he unbuckled his pants and offered me his cock.

I smiled, "Is this part of the regular session?"

"Each patient gets what they need," he smiled, before ordering, "Now get sucking, slut."

I had never been one to like name calling, yet his firm order had my pussy gushing. I opened my mouth and took his six-inch already fully erect cock in my mouth.

I started slow, enjoying his cock in my mouth, until he demanded, "I said suck my cock."

I obeyed the order, shifting instantly to faster bobbing.

"That's better cocksucker," he grunted.

Suddenly, I was craving his sweet cum. I began deep-throating his cock hungrily.

"Does my slut want my cum," he questioned.

"God, yes," I replied, taking his cock out of my mouth, before just as quickly taking it back in my mouth.

I bobbed back and forth like the slut he said I was for another minute before I was rewarded with the first shots of cum exploding into my mouth. I didn't slow down as I swallowed every drop of the doctor's salty seed.

I didn't stop until I heard the strange feminine voice say, "Good girl, Cassie."

Looking up, I was no longer staring up at Dr. Washington, but instead seeing Amber's face.

For the second straight night, I woke up a wet mess and confused at the bizarreness of Amber being in them.

SUNDAY

Day two was the complete opposite of day one. After breakfast, I was taken for a day on the ocean where I swam with dolphins, went scuba diving, and went on a three-hour ocean cruise. It was one of the most exotic days of my life. By the time I returned to my room at seven in the evening I was so exhausted I ended up falling asleep on the couch not waking up until there was knocking on my door thirteen hours later.

MONDAY

Day three was a repeat of day one where I had a long massage in the morning, although this time the masseuse spent a long time on my buttocks, her hand getting awfully close to my pussy which, although she never touched, had it begging for attention. I couldn't believe how her touch, so innocent in nature, somehow had my pussy begging for attention. I wondered what I would do if she crossed the line and touched my pussy.

My second meeting with Dr. Washington was more intense than our first meeting as he questioned my long-term goals, both professional and personal. I opened up more admitting to a couple of heartbreaking break-ups when I was in college that had led to my reverse serial monogamist lifestyle and to my focus on satisfying my emptiness through work. He then asked me why a bridal shop. I explained that I had always loved weddings, ever since I was a kid, and always wanted to have a bridal shop.

He asked, "Do you ever think that maybe you are living vicariously through your job?"

"No," I quickly replied without even thinking about it.

"Think about it Cassandra, are you happy?" he asked, just as time was up.

Back in my room, I couldn't get his last question out of my head. I chuckled at the cliché sentence 'always the bridesmaid never the bride' as I tried to justify the life I had been living for years. 'Am I happy?' What a stupid fucking question. Three simple words and my head was spinning with a question that should have been so easy to answer. Yet, it wasn't as black and white as it should have been.

The question continued to nag at me as I relaxed in the hot springs and the answer continued to elude me throughout dinner and all evening as I sat on the beach alone...alone...alone.

As Tiffany gently massaged my ass, I felt my pussy tingle with a sudden need of attention as I let out a slight moan.

Tiffany asked, "Are you all right, Cassie?"

"S-s-sure," I stammered distracted and suddenly embarrassed.

Her hands returned to my buttocks and she slowly moved my legs apart. My eyes went big as her hands slid between my legs and gliding ever so slowly towards my wetness. She asked, her voice dripping with innuendo, "Would Cassie like the full massage service treatment?"

"Yeeees," I whimpered, praying I understood her intent properly.

Her fingers slid down my ass cheeks and to my wanton pussy. A moan again escaped my lips. Her fingers teased my pussy lips for a minute before she said, "Role onto your back, Cassie."

I obeyed quickly and opened my legs suddenly wanting nothing more than to experience my first lesbian experience. Once her outfit was off, she surprised me by joining me on the table but instead of going between my legs she straddled my face, lowering her completely shaved pussy onto my face. Even though I had never seriously considered being with a woman, I didn't hesitate as I extended my tongue to her slightly glistening pussy lips. Her taste was unlike anything I had ever experienced and after a few tentative licks, I became eager.

Her moans increased as my eagerness did, and I was surprised when I suddenly felt a slap on my clit. It stung, but in a good way, adding fuel to an already well kindled fire. I moaned into her pussy as an intense pleasure rumbled through me. I continued licking as Tiffany continued spanking my pussy. I knew my orgasm was imminent.

"Beg to cum, slut," I heard.

I screamed, "Oh God, yes, please let me come," I begged, as I continued licking her pussy wanting to get her off.

"Call me Mistress Amber," the voice ordered.

I didn't even hesitate as I responded, my body desperate for release, "Mistress Amber, please let your little slut come."

My clit was suddenly frantically rubbed and in seconds my orgasm hit me just as my face was coated with pussy juice from the cunt above my face.

Waking up yet again from an orgasm induced dream, I couldn't believe how I got off being called slut and calling Amber Mistress. Why were all my dreams having Amber pop up in them? It was a frustrating question that I had no reasonable answer. I wasn't a lesbian and even if I was going to experiment it wasn't going to be with a bitch like Amber.

TUESDAY

Day four was another pampering day where I spent hours getting every inch of my body made over. I had a full skin revitalising as my skin was exfoliated, nourished and pampered, my skin literally becoming softer. A vitality wrap followed as did a manicure, a pedicure, foot soak and much to my shock a Brazilian (I had always went with the all natural look, so this took quite a bit of time and hurt a fair amount). Time in the Jacuzzi and a facial occurred after lunch and the afternoon ended with a haircut and red streaks added which seemed to make me look even younger. All the while, I was fed the most delicious cocktails ever and by the time I had supper I was not drunk, but well past tipsy.

Alone in my room, my hand went to my completely shaved pussy and I began rubbing myself. Horny as hell, my fingers were not enough and I went to the mini-bar and grabbed an empty wine bottle. I fell on the nearby couch, closed my eyes and began rubbing the bottle up and down my wet pussy lips.

Again Spencer who had continued to ignore my relentless flirtation popped into my head as the bottle neck slowly slid between my swollen lips and inside my needy pussy. But as I began sliding the makeshift cock in and out of me the images of who was fucking me changed. First it was Bao with a strap-on cock, then Marty the clearly gay black who had done my hair, next was the red haired Tiffany pumping her fingers into me, then it was Matthew my first boyfriend and it ended again with Amber this time slamming a strap-on cock in and out of me with that same smug smile she had in my office.

I screamed as my much needed orgasm waved through me as my mind played tricks on me. I had never considered a woman sexually, yet I couldn't help but notice the beauty of every woman who worked here, nor could I deny the reality that as much as I hated Amber's attitude, her long legs and confident demeanor had me in awe of her.

Like every other day at this relaxation paradise, I crashed early and slept through the night.

WEDNESDAY

Day five was another repeat of days one and three. Again, Tiffany gave me a thorough massage, her hands so smooth and tender. It was like she put me on constant tease, her hands tantalizing close to my breasts and pussy. In the end, leaving me high and wet.

I was to meet with Dr. Washington after lunch. I approached the meeting with apprehension as I realized I had not been able to answer his very simple question.

As soon as the session started, he asked, "So, were you able to answer the question I left you with yet, Cassandra?"

An hour later, I had thoroughly been psychoanalysed and felt like I had been mentally mind-fucked. As I returned to my room so many questions still lingered in my head as did my answers to his questions:

"What makes you happy?" he opened with.

I considered the answer a long time. "My store being successful," I finally answered.

"Are you currently happy?" he pressed on.

Again I pondered the question and his real intention for asking such a question. "Of course, I am happy. I enjoy my life and have very few regrets."

"What regrets do you have?" he asked, pulling out one word from my response.

"Well of course I have made sacrifices to have a successful store, mostly in regards to losing touch with friends and making White Wedding more important than any relationship."

"Do you regret those sacrifices?" he dug deeper.

"Oh sure, every once and in a while a 'what if' thought pops in my head, but that is natural for everyone," I said, trivializing the assessment.

Changing topics it seemed, he asked, "What do you want in life?"

I answered without hesitation. "For my store to be successful enough, that I could travel more and maybe have time for a relationship."

"Can't you have both? A successful store and a happy relationship?"

"I have never found that to be the case," I admitted.

A while later after he questioned my view of love, my definition of success and questions about my past relationships before he changed topics again. "What would you do if your shop failed?"

"It can't," I answered.

"Why not?" he pushed.

"It is all I have," I admitted. I couldn't imagine my store ever failing, as my identity and White Wedding had blurred into one. I was my White Wedding and White Wedding was me.

"What you have to ask yourself is if you are ok with that?" he asked, just as time was up.

As I was leaving, my mind spinning with more questions than answers after my time with the doctor, "I want you to spend tonight making up a bucket list. What you want to do before you die," the doctor instructed me.

These questions bounced inside my head while I was relaxing in the hot springs, during supper and as I sat on the beach and watched the sunset. I made up my bucket list which came flowing out of me way easier than I thought it would.

1. To have my store successful again.

2. To travel all of Europe.

3. To fall in love.

4. To learn another language.

5. To write a book.

6. To read more.

7. To see the Rolling Stones live.

8. To become a better cook.

9. To meet Brad Pitt (actually to fuck Brad Pitt)

10. To learn to make my own wine.

11. To wear a wedding dress.

12. To kiss a girl and maybe more.

After writing number twelve, I paused and re-read it. Before a few days ago such an idea would never have popped into my head, but there it was. Closing my eyes I again imagined Bao, Tiffany and Amber seducing me.

My hand wandered to my already slightly damp pussy and I began rubbing my clit as yet another fantasy popped into my head. There was no Spencer this time, just Bao, Tiffany and Amber each taking me. I begged Bao to lick my pussy, I begged Tiffany to fuck me with a strap-on cock, and I begged Amber to let me please her, by licking her pussy.

Amber smiled suddenly at my desk, in my chair, as she ordered, "Crawl to me Cassie."

I obeyed silently, my face burning with shame and excitement. This was MY office.

"Good girl, Cassie," she purred as I crawled towards her.

"Under my desk like a good little pet," she ordered.

I instantly obeyed, turned on by the order even as my head screamed no. Once under my desk, she opened her legs and asked, "Does Cassie want to eat my cunt?"

"Yes," I answered without hesitation.

"Yes what, slut?" she asked.

Although being called 'slut' was like a slap in the face, I reworded, "Yes, ma'am."

"It's Mistress you dumb cunt," Amber snapped, her glare burning right through me.

"S-s-sorry, yes Mistress Amber," I stammered, ashamed at my eagerness to please and yet desperate to make her happy.

"Beg bitch," she ordered, her fingers slowly spreading her pussy lips.

An insatiable hunger welled up inside of me and the words out of my mouth were unlike any I had ever said before (when with a man I was always the one in charge), "Please, let your slut eat your wet cunt. Make me your cunt pleaser."

Her smile was smug, just like it was in my office that first day, as she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me into her wetness.

I came hard on the beach as the bizarre fantasy brought an intense rush of pleasure through me. Realizing where I was, I opened my eyes and went red in shame as I saw a few others were watching me rub myself to orgasm. Even as my body continued to twitch with pleasure, I grabbed my journal and scurried into my room mortified by my actions.

Once inside, I burst out laughing suddenly amused at the reality of what I had done. Although embarrassed, I didn't know any of those people and it was liberating to think that I had done something so taboo.

I finished my bucket list while having a hot bath and went to bed wondering what was planned for me my last full day.

THURSDAY

Day six started shockingly with me having an orgasm in my sleep.

In my vivid dream, I was woken up with a tongue lapping at my pussy. I shot up and stammered, pulling the sheets off me and staring into Bao's sweet eyes, "W-w-what are you doing?"

Bao looked up and explained, "Ms. Amber instructed I must wake you up with an orgasm."

"What?" I said, equally flabbergasted by both the act and the reason.

123456...8