Becoming a Model Patient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaypbee
jaypbee
51 Followers

Dave explained that the saunas were single sex to prevent any shenanigans going on, so clothing was optional in this area. I decided to keep it realistic so I removed my Speedos (again noting the camera following my actions) but wrapped a towel around my middle for 'modesty' reasons as I walked into the sauna followed again by Dave and the camera guy. There were two other guys already in there, both wearing trunks as they'd seen the warning sign. Somehow whilst making small talk with them my towel managed to slip off me without me noticing and completely vanish, leaving me no choice but to carry on the session completely naked. Remembering my role here, I made no comment but I was beginning to suspect that these two guys could have been plants for the purpose of the filming. I quickly forgot about being naked and enjoyed the whole sauna experience (I made a note to myself to make sure I use these facilities whenever I had spare time as it was so relaxing). Eventually time was called on the session and I was free to take a shower and call it a day. I left having the distinct feeling that Dave would like to get to know me better if given the chance.

I was looking forward to Friday morning as I hadn't spoken to Tang, Ethan or Marc since Tuesday, having only seen them fleetingly as our timetables had taken us in different directions and I was curious to know what they had been doing. I bounded up the stairs of the Lecture Complex to the top floor to find that the other guys were already waiting for me. Obviously they were as keen as me to see what would be happening today, the last day of our first week. The staff room was empty except for us, so we took the opportunity to make ourselves a coffee and catch up on our activities over the last couple of days, we laughed and joked so much that we didn't notice Tom, Peter and Adam enter the room. We all jumped at their good mornings, making them laugh too.

Once pleasantries were over we all sat round the large oval table (where I'd originally been interviewed) and Tom began the review of the last four days. In brief they were very impressed with all four of us, we had shown outstanding professionalism and willingness to complete any task put in front of us. If we continued in the same way then we were destined to become very valued members of staff indeed. The Media Team had virtually finished compiling the first set of promotional videos for the University and the posters were with the printers at the moment. We would be offered first viewing before being released to the general public. We expressed our interest and amazement that we were going to be 'stars'.

Well, first things first said Adam. There is the small matter of the weekly medical that you all need to pass before this week can be signed off as being complete and you get your first wage packet. We said fine, after all what else can happen that we haven't already experienced? Adam merely smiled. He explained that the purpose of the medicals were to check our general health, fitness levels and if any issues needed to be addressed from activities in the previous week. As this was the first week there should have been little change from the interview medical but the University needed to follow procedures all the same. Fair enough I thought taking care of our well being can only be for the good.

"Right guys, who wants to go first?" Adam asked.

Marc said he'd get it over with and set the pace for the rest of us, giving us a wink and followed Adam over to the consultation area. Tom and Peter gestured to us to follow them over to the lounging chairs nearby so that we would have an unrestricted view of the proceedings so we'd know what to do when it came to our turn.

Adam asked Marc strip naked, which he did without hesitation. I could see why, boy, was he one hell of a beefy guy. Heavy set but mainly muscle, close cropped hair with a short goatee and only a smattering of body hair. What drew my attention was his large pendulous cock, it had to be about five inches long when soft and decently thick and sat above a decent pair of balls. As he removed his pants he gave them a tug to release them and set his cock bouncing. Mmm, yum yum I thought! Adam wasted no time in starting his measurements. First came blood pressure, heart rate, reaction tests, then he weighed Marc before measuring his muscles and testing his flexibility. On completion he asked Marc to turn round and bend over the couch, he did so using his elbows to support himself and closed his eyes in anticipation. Adam pulled on a pair of latex gloves and put a generous amount of lube onto his index finger. Gently he slid his finger up the exposed puckered hole, bringing a sigh from Marc's lips, feeling around before withdrawing it and asking Marc to turn around. He did so, revealing a massive hard on which had to be at least nine inches in length. Adam thanked him and asked him to rejoin us, but he was to remain naked for the time being.

Ethan stood up as Marc approached, slapped him on the back before commenting

"Well done big fella, I guess I'll go next."

Ethan quickly stripped without being asked to revealing his slim youthful body, modest musculature and fine covering of blonde hairs. He initially covered his crown jewels before taking his hands away exposing a decent sized package. He stood to attention during the tests as if he felt a little awkward, when asked to turn around he seemed almost relieved to be facing away from us and in his eagerness he backed onto Adam's finger drawing a chuckle from the rest of us. On turning around he too sported a hard on of a decent six inches, again he was instructed to remain naked and to rejoin us. He gave me a bashful smile before swapping places with Tang.

Tang went next, stripped slowly, folding his clothes neatly before turning around giving us a big grin which made us laugh. His virtually hair-free body made him appear younger than his thirty years but did show his six-pack off to perfection! Unfortunately (to my taste at least) he was not only petite in stature but also petite down below, even after the prostate examination. What he lacked in size he made up in personality and gave me a high five as I got up to take my turn.

As I stood and removed my clothes I wondered what the others made of my appearance, what with the olive skin tones and black hair which covered most of my chest, arms and legs (but thankfully not too much on my back). I was quite proud of my package, it wasn't as big as Marc's but at least I came in second. Having a finger up my arse was nowhere near as embarrassing as walking back to group with a hard on bobbing with every step. Once I was sitting down Adam started to give his feedback on the examinations.

Over all it was positive, we'd all started to show signs of losing excess weight but it was a little early to see any muscle building happening. Our health was good and showing no signs of stress etc. There was only one area of concern he had which was also shared by Peter and Tom. All four of us were displaying signs that our anal ring muscles were tighter than they should be and would almost certainly cause us significant problems in the coming weeks if nothing was done to rectify the situation. We looked non-plussed and asked him to elaborate. Adam looked up from his report and flipped through it until he found the page he was looking for. He said that I was only 27% flexible as I need to be, Ethan was 17%, Tang 13% and Marc only 10%. These figures were very worrying and put the whole project at risk. Shit we said in unison, what could we do to help? Peter took over from Adam, saying that as observers they were unable to recommend a suitable course of action but they did have a muscle development specialist they could call in for guidance provided we were prepared to follow whatever his recommendations were. Hell yes, we agreed, our new found careers were at risk. Fair enough, Peter nodded confirming he would set the ball rolling and that we could take a relief break for fifteen minutes while we waited for the specialist to arrive.

Fifteen minutes later as we waited expectantly, Dave entered the staff room to all of our surprise. Looking at the shock on our faces Peter explained that Dave is a specialist in all muscles of the human body so we were in very capable hands and that we were to follow his instructions to the letter if we were to overcome this serious problem. Dave asked us to follow him to the wet area (uh oh I thought, I've been here before) explaining that if he was going to be able to accurately analyse the problem and provide us with a solution then he needed a clean hole to work with. He said he knew that we had already met the hose and hollow butt plug before so didn't need us to explain its workings to us, the only thing he wanted to know was did we want him to clean us out or would we work on each other. The latter would be preferable as it would be good team building and we would learn to trust and appreciate one another. Good point I thought, so I offered to go first and asked Marc to clean me out. Tang asked Ethan to clean him out and I cleaned Ethan. Marc seemed reluctant but then Tang's gentle manner won him round and we finally got to see that muscled butt raised up in the air with a hose coming out of it. Once we were all done and towelled off, Dave asked us to climb up onto one of the sofas. Our knees were to be on the seat and chests resting on the back in doing so presenting our four rears to him in a row. Peter, Tom and Adam wandered over and perched on a nearby table watching the proceedings intently. With latex gloves already on, Dave walked up behind us and carefully applied lubricant to all our holes. Then telling us to push backwards, he inserted first one finger, then two and if possible three fingers to establish our anal elasticity. With Marc he only managed one and that was with difficulty. When he commented on this, Marc turned his head and said "What do you expect? Up until this week I've never had anything up there." He performed this test twice before seeming satisfied with his findings and walked over to the three men to give them his recommendations.

Once we'd wiped ourselves clean and sat back down with the others Dave summed up his findings for our benefit and what exercises he recommended for each of us. With Marc he said he had no option but to take things slowly, he recommended using butt plugs at least twice per day, starting off small before working up to larger sizes. With Ethan and Tang as they were a little more developed he recommended a similar routine but this time it would be using dildos. Lastly with me, I could use either of these tools but he thought I would make faster progress if he used digital stretching on me, did I have any objection if he carried this out? It would keep things more professional and there couldn't be any claims of a conflict of interest if Adam did it. Put it that way how could I object, plus I liked Dave so it was no problem as far as I could see. Peter concurred with this idea as Tom, Adam and he needed to remain impartial observers when recording our progress. So that was settled then.

As it was nearly lunchtime Tom suggested we get dressed, have something to eat and be back in the staff room an hour from now. Over lunch we discussed the morning events and how we felt about it, I couldn't believe how laid back Marc was considering he was straight and had children. I quizzed him about this, he simply said he was comfortable with his sexuality; the money was too good to pass by; he enjoyed showing off his body and he didn't care if the eyes watching were male or female. Fair enough, I thought.

On returning to the staff room, we did a double take as we looked at the oval interviewing table. There was a huge selection of butt plugs and dildos neatly standing in groups according to size and width. Dave beckoned us over and explained he'll be selecting the ones we needed for our exercises (including me). He told us to strip again and assume the position on the sofa again, we must have looked a picture -- four raised bums in a row. I felt my hole being lubed up and the head of a dildo briefly being inserted then removed. Then another one pushed in, this time a little bigger, again it was withdrawn and the final one was inserted. It was uncomfortable but at least it was taken out again straight away. Dave indicated I could get up, take hold of the three dildos he'd given me and sit down while he deals with the other three guys. I was impressed with the length of the dildos, they were at least twelve inches long and even the smallest was wider than my own cock, the largest was wider than my wrist! I watched as Ethan and Tang were fitted with their dildos, it was so erotic that I quickly sported a hard on much to Dave's amusement. When Ethan and Tang were finished they sauntered over to me showing their trophies. We commented on the fact they had six dildos each: three were six inches in length and the other three were the same length as mine, they varied in width but their largest ones were about the same width as my middle sized dildo. We then watched in awe as Dave worked his magic on Marc's hole, managing to get several butt plugs of increasing size into it before having to admit defeat on a medium sized one.

"Ok big guy, that's enough for now." Dave announced.

With a groan Marc stood up and stretched, sporting a semi-hard on which made me raise an eyebrow. Dave gave Marc four butt plugs, one of which was bigger than he'd managed to take today.

Dave provided us all with gym bags to keep the butt plugs and dildos safe along with a can of Crisco each. Giving us a serious look he asked us to use the equipment at least once per day and to treat our bodies with respect, never pushing them beyond their limits and to make sure we cleaned ourselves out thoroughly beforehand. He also suggested that the best time to do it would be when we got home after having completed our exercise regimes because our bodies would be more relaxed and accepting of the intrusions. Turning to me, he said that I am to report to his office after my exercises where he will administer the digital stretching there. He reminded us that our efforts and achievements would be assessed in our next medical the following Friday.

Tom entered the staff room, nodding a greeting to us and asked Dave if he was finished with us. Dave confirmed that he was. Tom informed us that we were now free to go and enjoy an early finish, make the most of it he joked -- it will be the last for a few weeks. He then handed us each a brown envelope containing £500 cash asking us to be in the staff room on Monday morning nice and early so he can outline our timetables for the week ahead. Thanking him we dressed and made our exit having put our pay packets in a safe place. I wished the other guys farewell and headed home for a chill out weekend. CHAPTER 7 -- WEEK TWO -- ANATOMY CLASS

Monday morning already, and here I was again waiting in the staff room with the other guys comparing notes on our respective weekends and how quickly it had passed. We had put our gym bags into our lockers for use later on today. Right on time Tom walked briskly into the staff room and joined us with a cheerful smile.

"Welcome to the beginning of your second week and this is where your real work starts, up to now it has just been preparation and assessing your aptitude and willingness to accept new challenges (which we're very satisfied with at present)." He said in a matter of fact tone.

He gave each of us a timetable; each day would be basically the same except for Friday when we would have the compulsory medical. This was my time table:

Monday to Thursday: 9.00 -- 12.00 Anatomy class, 12.00 - 13.00 Lunch, 13.00 -- 16.00 Anatomy class, 16.00 -- 17.00 Exercises in Gym, 17.00 -- 18.00 Digital stretching

Friday: 9.00 -- 12.00 Anatomy class, 12.00 - 13.00 Lunch, 13.00 -- 16.00 Anatomy class, 16.00 -- 18.00 Medical

It seemed simple enough; although I was slightly apprehensive I was reassured by the fact that we had already met the students so they would exactly be total strangers. All too soon it was time for us to go to our classes, we had a group hug and wished each other good luck and we'd meet up again at lunch time.

I walked down the stairs to the second floor, along the corridor to the main lecture theatre doors and knocked briskly on the door. Upon hearing a "come in" I stepped inside to face a room full of expectant students and the lecturer bouncing over to greet me and warmly shaking my hand. He introduced himself as Neil and understood that this was my first class as a model patient, so he would be gentle with me which drew a chuckle from the students. Turning to the class he announced

"This gentleman is Joseph and as already explained he will be helping us demonstrate the physical and practical aspects of medical practices. This lesson with be covering anatomy and utmost respect is to be shown to Joseph throughout."

I was beginning to relax when Neil said "Right let's begin then, Joseph would you please remove your clothes and stand on the platform to the right of the whiteboard." Taking a deep breath, I smiled briefly at Neil and calmly stripped naked placing my folded clothes on a vacant chair near the door. Walking across the front of the class I tried to ignore the stares of the student, I stepped up on to the platform and taking an upright but relaxed stance I faced the students. Neil was in the process of selecting students who needed extra help in remembering the physical structure of the human body. For the next couple of hours I had a procession of students walking up to me pointing to various muscles, tendons, ligaments all over my body. Very quickly I forgot I was the only naked person in the room and the students grew accustomed to it rapidly too. Finally the last student sat back down and Neil said that he had only two areas left to be covered before lunch, one being the anus and the other being genitals. I quietly gulped to myself. Neil asked me to get down on all fours, put my head on the floor and raise my bum up in the air exposing my hole to everyone. He then explained the function of the anus and that the anus was a ring of muscle which could contract and relax at will. He also reminded them that it was through the anus the prostate gland could be examined (by touch). I heard a scraping of chairs and I realised that he had gestured that the first row of students were to come down and take a closer inspection of my hole. Neil asked my permission for him to lubricate my hole and to allow the students to explore my rectum if they wished to. Remembering the terms of the contract, what else could I say? I said sure, be my guest. With that I felt a liberal amount of lubricant applied to my hole and also inside, thankfully I'd decided to have a clean out before I left home this morning! I felt the first finger hesitantly touch my hole making it quiver reflexively, Neil told the student not to be scared and carry on, the finger then pushed in and started feeling around until it found my prostate and then withdrew. The novelty soon wore off; one finger was much like another except for the occasional one which tried to go deeper or a second one entered too. At long last Neil invited me to stand exposing my raging hard on, well what was to be expected having had all attention paid to my hole? In response to the gasps and stifled sniggers of the students Neil explained that this was a common side effect of anal examinations.

As I was so turned on Neil said "Perhaps you would like to demonstrate ejaculation to the students?"

I was so embarrassed but as he said I was rather turned on so in only a matter of minutes I shot a load all over the nearest student causing a cacophony of hysterical laughing and a smile from Neil.

jaypbee
jaypbee
51 Followers