Becoming a Sexier Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife plans makeover vacation in Las Vegas.
5.7k words
4.45
172k
108

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
688 Followers

Tim and Mary were a happily married couple in their mid thirties. Tim owned a local hardware business and Mary worked at the library. Mary was an attractive 5'7", 115lbs, with long shapely legs and a 34C chest. Her conservative wardrobe routinely covered her body. She looked and acted like a librarian. While not too sexually experienced, she did have a passionate side that came out from time to time in the privacy of the couple's bedroom.

When Tim mentioned he'd be going to a 3 day trade show in Las Vegas in two months Mary started to think about using that trip as an occasion to wake up their marriage. Mary thought about making herself over and surprising Tim with her new attitude in Las Vegas. She fantasized about letting loose away from home with sexier clothes and being more aggressive sexually. She found she was becoming aroused which in turn made the whole idea even more appealing.

Tim would be busy in seminars during the days of the show. He'd probably have business dinners to attend. As a result, she wouldn't accompany Tim to the trade show. Instead she'd suggest they spend a few days in Las Vegas together after the show ended. She'd even move Tim to a new hotel to assure there wouldn't be any trade show people around. She told Tim her plan for a short vacation and that she'd check into the luxury hotel while he was still at the show's last day. He could then move his things over to the new hotel and they'd have a nice two night vacation. She omitted any mention of her budding makeover plans.

She'd have two days at home alone while Tim was at the show and most of one day in Las Vegas to accomplish her secret makeover. For almost two months she planned extensively for her makeover keeping all of her plans a secret. Using the internet she bought educational DVDs on oral and anal sex and some porn. She bought new clothes and lingerie and researched hair extensions and "Brazilian' waxing.

Mary researched buying a corset on the Internet. She planned it for underneath the sexiest of her evening outfits- the new dress she was going to wear for her unveiling to Tim. She was sure a corset that constricted her waist and pushed up her breasts would be the perfect way to awe her husband. Ultimately, Mary decided she couldn't buy such a garment on line; it might not fit. This prompted her to research lingerie shops in Las Vegas. She found a store that sold both ready to wear and custom made corsets. Its website looked like the store would have a large selection of ready to wear corsets so she'd be able to find one that fit on the day of her arrival.

About two weeks before the trade show Mary gave Tim an envelope with a note inside which said,

"I have some special plans for Las Vegas. Follow my instructions and you'll enjoy yourself.

As you know I'll be arriving in Las Vegas on Thursday as the trade show ends. I'll be staying at the Four Seasons Hotel. I'll be your "escort" for Thursday night. My name will be 'Suzanne.' You will refer to me only by that name and treat me as your escort for the evening. You'll take your escort to dinner at a restaurant other than those we normally visit. After dinner you'll be able to enjoy your time with your escort as you see fit.

You'll meet your escort in the hotel lobby at 8PM on Thursday night. You're not welcome in our new hotel room until after your dinner date. I want the room to myself to get ready. You'll have to check your bag with the bell captain and dress for dinner at the golf club.

As you know some escorts go out of their way to give their host a special evening. You have your wife's permission to enjoy your escort sexually in any way you want. If, for example, you don't get oral or anal sex at home Suzanne might offer that so that your evening will be truly memorable. I think you'll enjoy your evening.

You can assume your company has paid the escort service's fee for the evening but a generous tip will be in order if Suzanne offers any special services. You'll only have Suzanne's services for one night. However, I think you'll find your wife will have a new sexier attitude for the rest of your vacation. She's looking forward to it."

Tim read the note. He smiled and said, "That sounds great." He put the note in his pocket. Over the remaining days before the trade show each spouse had the note in mind but neither spoke of it. Mary felt the note said everything she wanted to say; her full plans were to be a surprise. Tim was excited by the note; he didn't want to spoil Mary's mood by saying the wrong thing.

As he left for the trade show, Tim said, "As you can imagine I'm looking forward to this show more than any I've been to before. I'll see you on Thursday evening."

On the first day of Tim's absence for the trade show Mary had a 'Brazilian' waxing appointment at a high class beauty salon in a town about ten miles from home. It was obvious to the staff that this was her first time and everyone tried to make her feel comfortable. She was embarrassed and nervous. The beautician said, "I'm going to have to trim your hair first. I need it to be about a quarter of an inch for the waxing. Do you want a landing strip or do you really want a full Brazilian?"

Mary wasn't prepared for any discussion. To talk about her pussy with a stranger made the experience even more embarrassing. She hesitated and was even more shocked as the beautician ran her finger up and down Mary's Venus Mound to trace the possible strip of hair to be left. Mary gulped as she felt the woman's touch and heard her say, "My boyfriend loves my strip. I don't know why but he sometimes rubs his cock against the hair and gets even more excited."

Mary struggled to say, "I think I want everything waxed."

"Okay," replied the beautician. She proceeded to use a scissors and electric clipper to trim Mary. The contact was more prolonged and felt more intimate than Mary had anticipated. She was getting aroused despite her embarrassment. Surprisingly, the application and removal of the wax seemed less intimate. It was painful but not as bad as she'd expected. She concluded that she could do this once a month or as often as needed.

As she left the salon Mary felt exhilarated. She'd just taken a huge step. She had made it through her first Brazilian waxing and whether she liked it or not her pussy was going to be hairless for weeks. In the privacy of her parked car she pulled up the hem of her short skirt and her left hand found its way into her panties. She savored touching her smooth Venus Mound for the first time and was hugely aroused. She had to force herself to stop her exploration- deciding she'd enjoy the experience much more in the comfort and privacy of her home.

An hour later she was in her local hair salon for her hair extension appointment. She was getting the extensions and a new hair style she'd previously selected. The extensions were light brown to match her natural color and about 15" long. She hadn't had long hair since college and had never had as much hair as she now did. For the first few minutes it felt like she was wearing a hat. That feeling passed and seeing herself in the salon's mirror for the first time with her hair fully styled made her feel very attractive and sexy.

Returning home, Mary stripped down to her bra and panties- new ones she'd worn for what she'd always remember as 'waxing day'. They were among the new sexier lingerie sets for everyday use she'd recently bought. Mary proceeded to empty her lingerie drawer and replace its contents with her accumulated recent purchases. She then cleaned out many of her old dowdy clothes from her closet and replaced them with her new items. Finally, she added all of her new cosmetics to her vanity so they'd be convenient for everyday.

Feeling a great sense of accomplishment Mary poured some wine and relaxed. She put a porn DVD in the player and started watching a trashy looking blonde give a hunky guy a sloppy blow job. She'd watched the video before and found it strangely exciting to think of herself as preparing for the actress's role. She wasn't going to be filmed but she wanted to give Tim the same enthusiastic blow job she was seeing on screen.

Almost without knowing it, her hand had moved to her upper thighs and was enjoying the sexy feel of her legs. Gradually her hand moved up to her silky thong. Her fingers explored her naked groin along the edges of the thong and finally she used both hands to slip the tiny garment off. Her hand could now roam over her soft hairless mound. It felt sinfully sexy. Her fingers dropped to skim over her naked lips which were so moist as to allow her finger to effortlessly slip between them and toy with her most intimate areas. All of this was so arousing that Mary found her hips lifting off the chair with passion as her fingers played with her pussy and clit. Mary's climax overwhelmed her without warning and she gasped as her whole body tensed and then went limp.

Mary's second day alone was simpler than her first. She thought of it as her first day as a new woman. She put on her new make-up and styled her long sexy hair. She then selected a new every day outfit consisting of a tee, short skirt and low heels. She got dressed and studied herself in the mirror. She liked the look. Most of the day was spent running errands and packing. She packed and repacked- wanting to be sure she had everything for her night as Tim's escort and then for the following day and night as his new wife.

When her tasks were done she replaced her outer clothes with a short silk robe, poured some wine and popped a porn movie into the DVD player to watch a lovely brunette get her ass fucked by a guy with a huge cock. She couldn't imagine taking such a large cock into her ass. Knowing her husband was more modestly endowed made her smile; she was looking forward to having Tim in her ass and had packed the appropriate lube. Moreover, she had it planned that she'd offer her ass after he'd had at least one orgasm. She wanted him to last. She wanted to experience really getting fucked in the ass- not just his cumming after a few thrusts. She wanted to have an orgasm while her ass squeezed Tim's cock.

Watching the video and daydreaming about anal sex gradually aroused Mary. She again toyed with her newly waxed pussy. In keeping with the video, she also lubed a small dildo and fucked her ass while playing with her clit. She'd never played with her ass in an erotic way before. The dildo was modestly sized; it felt good. She felt eager to accept Tim's cock and fantasized about inviting him into her ass in just a day or two. Her orgasm wasn't as violent as on the first day but it was just as satisfying. She now felt impatient for her trip to begin.

Mary arrived in Las Vegas in the early afternoon on the appointed day. After checking in at the hotel she took a cab to the corset shop. It was exactly as it appeared on the Internet. The selection of potential corset styles and fabrics was incredible.

Mary found a sales clerk named Sue and explained that she needed a ready to wear corset that would create good cleavage in her evening gown. They discussed that an overbust corset pushes the breasts up into mounds above the garment but wouldn't fit well under a tightly fitted dress. Mary understood and said she'd selected her dress with the corset in mind; it had a scooped neckline that would show off the mounds of her breasts. Mary said she even had a back up outfit just in case the planned corset didn't work out. Sue took some measurements and brought out three styles in her size. She showed Mary to the dressing room and for the first time Mary realized that assistance would be needed to lace up the back of any of the corsets. She sheepishly told Sue of her ignorance and how she didn't know how she would be able to carry out her planned surprise for her husband.

Sue smiled and said she'd had other customers with similar problems. She said there were two easy solutions. Each would cost about $50. One customer had called her hotel concierge. The concierge had sent an off duty maid to the customer's room to serve as a dresser. A $10 tip to the concierge and $40 to the maid had been appreciated. The customer had bought additional corsets on subsequent trips and used the same means of getting dressed for her date each time. The second option was that for $50 Sue would be happy to come to Mary's hotel and assist with the lacing. Mary said that would be great. She then tried on three corsets and selected one based on Sue's recommendation. It was a luxurious garment in red silk that displayed her breasts beautifully and really gave her an hour glass shape. Mary loved it and knew that Tim would too. Mary also bought an extreme push up bra and two slutty tops that she envisioned only wearing in the privacy of their house to please Tim. Mary and Sue agreed on 7:15PM as the time for Sue to dress Mary.

At 4PM Mary went to her hotel's hair salon for her appointment. She had her hair styled and her nails done. The luxury of the salon allowed her to relax and enjoy the anticipation of her date.

When Sue arrived at Mary's room, Mary had her make-up done and was wearing just a thong under a silk robe. The corset and stockings were on the bed.

Sue said, "Okay, let's prepare your husband's gift. Do you have perfume? Take off your robe."

Mary removed the robe and handed Sue her travel size perfume atomizer. Sue proceeded to spray perfume below each of Mary's breasts and then used her forefinger to rub it into the skin. Mary wasn't used to such intimate contact and stiffened a little.

Sue said, "Relax. In my work I've seen and handled more tits than a gynecologist." As she spoke Sue used one hand to pull out the top of Mary's thong as she sprayed some perfume onto Mary's Venus Mound and then spread it with a finger."

Sue continued, "I brought some rouge for your areola. I've always found that men love dark areola. I think they also get off on the idea that you prepared yourself for their pleasure. Shall I put some on? It will rub off a little on the inside of the corset but that's a little sexy for some men, too."

Mary hesitated but then said, "Sure. I hadn't thought about it but Tim will love that I colored my nipples for him." Mary stood straight and pushed her chest forward as Sue applied the rouge.

Sue said, "Of course, if your man is typical, he'll want you to keep the corset on during sex. He won't see the rouge until later- perhaps the corset will be off for round two."

Mary laughed and said, "At worst he'll see it when we get ready to sleep. He'll feel guilty that he missed some of my preparation."

With the rouge done it was time for the corset. Sue had Mary turn away and had her hold the front of the corset in place as Sue threaded the laces. As she worked she explained the right way to tighten the laces so that the corset would be uniformly tight. The threading and tightening took at least ten minutes.

With the laces partially tightened Sue said, "Adjust your breasts so they're comfortable and properly pushed up. You have to reach in and get them right. Do you want me to help?"

Mary was obviously embarrassed and said, "No. I can handle it." She adjusted herself as Sue watched.

Sue said, "Perfect, Now I'll finish tightening."

Mary was a little shocked at how constricted she felt by the corset as Sue pulled the laces tight but Sue assured her she hadn't tightened it too much. Mary surprised herself by saying that she liked the feeling.

"Some women go crazy in tight lacing. What I've done, I'd describe as 'moderate'," said Sue. "You'll adjust to it in a little while and the corset will stretch a little as it conforms to your body. I gather you bought the corset to please your husband and that's fine. If you're like me you may find you'll want to wear a corset regularly for your own reasons. In any case, it's sexy. Your husband is going to love you in this. Your body is long and you have great breasts- perfect for a corset. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see you in the shop tomorrow to order a custom fitted one."

When the corset was fully laced Sue put Mary's stockings and shoes on. She then helped her with her dress.

"You look great," Sue said. "Sexy but elegant- not trashy. Your husband is going to love it."

Mary thanked her and gave her eighty dollars. It was almost 8 o'clock.

Tim made his way to the hotel lobby comfortably before 8PM. He was intrigued and excited by his wife's plans for the evening. He sat in a chair across from the elevators and waited for 'Suzanne'. Watching dozens of people pass by Tim couldn't help but wonder which women might be professional escorts. Finally, at 8:00 he concentrated on the guest room elevator. He wasn't disappointed. When Suzanne exited the elevator, Tim was struck by her sensual appearance. He recognized his wife's face but her hair, make-up and body looked much sexier than he'd ever seen her. She had dramatically longer hair than she'd had in all of their years together. Her long hair had sexy large curls and her make-up was much heavier than his wife would ever wear. Her dress was a form fitting black one with a slit up one side that showed a great bit of her left leg as she walked. The neckline wasn't obscene but it displayed much more of her breasts than his wife would ever show in public. Her breasts looked great; they swelled out of the neckline of the dress; he couldn't wait to bury his face in those mounds. She'd obviously bought a new dress for her date and probably new shoes since the 4 inch heels Suzanne was wearing were sexier than anything in Mary's closet. All in all, the woman Tim was staring at looked elegantly sexy. She even seemed to carry herself differently; she stood a little straighter and taller. She walked almost like a runway model. Suzanne had obviously spent a lot of time on selecting her clothes, hair and make-up and looked just like a mature high-class escort should look.

When she approached Tim, Suzanne first spoke in French and then switched to English to introduce herself and to inquire if he was Tim. This really threw Tim off since it was a wholly unexpected twist on top of her unexpectedly sexy new look. He finally mumbled, "Yes, I'm Tim. Er...You're very beautiful,...Suzanne."

"Merci'," said Suzanne with a French accent.

Throughout the evening Suzanne sprinkled French phrases into her speech. She spoke with a French accent in both languages. Tim didn't speak French and so he didn't know how well she was doing with the language that Mary hadn't used since college but it was strangely sexy to have his escort be French. She periodically would 'translate' her French phrases into halting English for Tim just as a foreign speaking person might do after mistakenly speaking in their native language. Her speech made her seem less like his wife and more like a sexy stranger.

It took an effort for Tim to remember that he was with Suzanne and not his wife but it was great to not have any discussion of their jobs nor other everyday topics. In a mix of French and English, Suzanne stayed in character to make various observations about Las Vegas shows and other neutral topics.

Tim said, "I love your hair. It's so full and long. It's very sexy."

Suzanne replied, "Merci'. I used to have short hair I've just gotten hair extensions. They're real hair sections that are sewn into my hair and sealed to it. They're said to last several months."

Tim smiled at the message that the look was for the long term and said, "That sounds great."

Suzanne then said, "You men just don't appreciate all that women go through for you. Just today I visited a corset shop here in town. The corset I bought is very nice but it's not something you just slip into. It laces up the back and the lacing has to be done carefully so the corset is uniformly tight and holds my breasts just right. It's impossible for me to put it on by myself. I had to hire the salesgirl to come to my hotel to lace me up so I could get ready for you."

Tdisk
Tdisk
688 Followers
12