Becoming a Sexier Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Mary is photograpghed in latex and leather.
5.2k words
4.49
57.7k
20

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
688 Followers

On the morning after Mary's first experience with nipple clamps, Tim came up behind her as she was about to enter the shower. She was naked and he was wearing only a thin silk robe. He pressed his body against Mary's back as his hands reached around to fondle her breasts. Tim said, "You were right last night. I haven't been enjoying your body enough without the corset."

Tim's hands roamed over Mary's body from her chest to her hips and he continued, "That's especially sad since corseting you has made your body so sexy. Your slimmer waist really accentuates your breasts." Tim's erect cock was now poking through his robe and nestling into the valley between Mary's ass cheeks. She wiggled her hips and pressed back acknowledging his cock's presence and welcoming it.

Tim's hands slowly explored her shapely torso and ultimately returned to her breasts. He touched her nipples and said, "I assume your nipples are all recovered from the clamps."

Mary responded, "They're fine... but as I said last night, perhaps you could let them rest today. I have other body parts available for your pleasure – like my ass."

"I know," replied Tim. "I woke up during the night and was thinking about your invitation to fuck your ass. It aroused me and I lay awake visualizing how I might do that. I decided that I'd fuck your ass first thing this morning and again later in the day."

"Oh, I see," said Mary. "So it's not a coincidence that we're both almost naked and I'm feeling your cock nudging my ass."

"No. Come with me," said Tim. He led Mary into their bedroom and positioned her standing at the side of the bed with her upper body leaning forward supported by her arms. He stood behind her and fondled her ass cheeks saying, "As much as I enjoy seeing you in the corset, your naked body is even better. I'm enjoying the rear view this morning. Since neither of us has to work today, I intend to keep you close to naked all day so I can enjoy seeing and touching your body in a variety of ways."

Mary replied, "You can have me as you wish. I think I'm going to enjoy being naked for you."

Tim leaned forward and gently fondled Mary's naked breasts which were bulging freely below her inclined body. After half a minute he dropped one hand to Mary's Venus Mound and explored the edges of the V shaped area. His fingers extended a little farther and he teased her outer labia. He stayed close behind Mary's ass with his cock pressing against her while his two hands remained busy. Mary was clearly enjoying his touch as she was murmuring and breathing heavily. Tim then straightened up and reached for the lube. He lubed Mary's ass with a finger and teased her by finger fucking her ass telling her he'd deliberately used only a little lube. "I want you to feel every bump on my cock and I want to feel every one of your muscles," he said. He then removed his hand and positioned his cock against her tight opening. Pressing into her his cock entered her with relative ease as Mary moaned a sexual welcome and pushed back against his thrust.

Mary ground her hips back against Tim and murmured "Being fucked this way so early in the day is very kinky. I love it! Being wide awake and focused only on being fucked let's me appreciate your cock more. It feels great. Using less lube is the way to go. Mmm..."

"Your ass feels great, too. I think we're both enjoying the absence of the corset- this is just raw sex."

Tim continued to thrust into Mary with long deep strokes and their passion increased. He held her hips tightly and controlled their pace. "Great hips," he growled.

"Fuck me. Fuck me harder," cried Mary. Tim kept the pace of his thrusts the same but pushed a little deeper in response to Mary's invitation. She groaned and he knew she'd felt the difference. After a few more deep strokes Mary's orgasm built and took over her body. This was more than Tim could handle and his climax overtook him soon thereafter. As the couple orgasmed together Tim gripped Mary's hips more firmly both out of lust and to maintain his balance as every ounce of his strength seemed to be shooting from his cock. Mary held her position- knowing that they both needed her support or Tim would collapse on top of her.

As their passion resolved, Tim said, "Your body is really looking and feeling fantastic. Obviously, your ass just drained my cock dry but seeing and feeling your body got me really excited before I entered you. Your new sexy mind and your reshaped body are almost too sexy for me."

"What a shame. Are you saying I need to get a lover to help you?"

"No, I'm saying you're beyond any man's dream wife. I don't need any help. If my cock falls off I can use my mouth and a variety of sex toys to meet your needs."

"Good, replied Mary. "I'm glad my needs will be met."

Tim straightened up and withdrew his cock. Mary stood as well and she kissed Tim briefly as she rushed into the bathroom to clean up the semen that was running down her thigh. Tim said, "I was serious about keeping you naked. After your shower, just put on your robe."

Tim made coffee and brought a cup to Mary in the bathroom. He explained that his plan for the morning wasn't really about keeping Mary naked. Rather, he was planning a photo shoot of her in several bits of lingerie. "These will be 'art' shots- not for selling corsets so take an hour or so to get your head into that mode. You job will be to seduce the camera and a little later to fuck the photographer."

"I assume you've picked out what I'm to wear," observed Mary.

"Yes. And I think I have a logical order planned. Let's plan to start at 9 o'clock. Please apply heavy make- up and be ready at 9. You can do whatever you want until then but spend some time getting in the mood. Even though you've just showered, you could take a sensuous bath or whatever you like."

"Okay," replied Mary. "I'll just relax and think about being ass fucked this morning before I could even get into the shower."

At 9 o'clock Mary presented herself in the spare bedroom Tim had reconstituted as a studio, dropping her robe and saying, "I'm yours." Within a few minutes Tim had Mary wearing the black latex bra that he'd just polished.

Tim said, "Initially I'm going to focus on getting close-ups of your nipples. I'm going to corset you now so you'll be ready for the next set of pictures I've planned. I don't think it will appear in the nipple shots but perhaps I'll pull back a little to get both nipples. Actually, I'll probably want to take some full length photos as well. Your body looks so sexy in your corset when you're wearing heels." Tim corseted Mary in the usual manner and helped her put on black stockings and 4" heels.

Tim then positioned Mary on a chair in front of the camera. He turned on several of his large photo lights which he'd previously arranged. The camera sat on a tripod and was set in 'macro' mode to take extreme close-ups. Tim teased Mary's nipples with his fingers to get them erect. "Beautiful," he said as he studied Mary's swollen nipples. "They look huge and inviting. That's what I hope to capture."

Instructing her to remain still, Tim aligned the camera and took numerous close-up photos of Mary's breasts and nipples. He repositioned Mary and the camera and lights to get various angles and different effects. He then misted Mary's chest with a fine spray of water and glycerin and took another set of pictures. The moisture glistened in the bright photo lights and gave the latex bra a much more dramatic look.

As Tim framed and focused the pictures he told Mary how great her nipples looked and said, "I can't wait to show you these pictures. I think they're going to be great. Your nipples look so aroused and so arousing." A little later, Tim said, "I don't know what we're going to do with these pictures. I just wanted to capture your breasts and nipples in a permanent way. Perhaps I'll use them instead of Viagra when I'm old. Maybe we'll put together a gallery exhibit. If the pictures are half as good as what I'm seeing in the camera we could easily sell prints as 'art porn' to horny men who'd stare at your nipples and masturbate. Do you ever think of that? I do. It's a little unsettling but also very sexy to think of a stranger beating off to pictures of your nipples or of your body in the corset."

"I think of things like that more than you might suspect," said Mary. "Being sexy makes me feel powerful. The idea of men jerking off to a picture of me makes me feel very powerful. I like it. The thought of taking these pictures and possibly selling them or displaying them is one of the reasons I'm going to pump my nipples. In a couple of weeks I'm going to want you to re-take these pictures. I want my nipples to be at their best for my 'public'."

"Your nipples already look great. You just made my cock throb with the idea of you making them bigger. I only hope I can capture them well in the pictures. If I can't I'll hire a professional photographer. I'm going to research galleries that feature erotic pictures."

"Oh," said Mary. "You just made my pussy even wetter. I'm not sure if it was your confirming that we're probably going public with my pictures or the possibility of my posing for a stranger taking intimate pictures." Tim took a few more close –ups and then moved back slightly to include Mary's face along with her chest. She was aware that her face was now to be in the pictures. She immediately started smiling and changing her facial expression as Tim took multiple shots.

Tim then dried the bra and moved the camera back a few feet. He told Mary that he wanted to get some sexy full and half body shots and would then move in to concentrate on Mary's upper body again. He said, "Your face will be in most of the pictures so look sexy for me. Later, we might crop your face out of some if we decide to post the pictures in a local gallery or on line. We'll discuss that after we see the pictures."

The photo session continued for over an hour. Finally, Mary said, "This is much harder than I'd expected. I'm getting tired from trying so hard to be sexy. Can we take a break?"

Tim put the camera down and offered to get Mary a bottle of water. She walked about the room to relax and when Tim returned and offered the water Mary sipped it as she walked. She shook her arms and flexed her fingers noting that they were stiff from her continued effort to stay still while the pictures were being taken. Seeing how tired Mary was, Tim announced that the shoot was over for the morning. He then told Mary he'd remove the corset and bra so that she could be naked again. After stripping her he said she could wear a light robe until noon when he had other plans.

When noon arrived Tim handed Mary a sun dress from her closet and said she could wear a thong of her choice with heeled sandals. He was taking her to lunch at a casual restaurant at the local marina. The couple had a pleasant lunch on an outdoor deck. Their table afforded enough privacy that Mary teased Tim by touching her nipples through her dress repeatedly. She told him that wearing the open tipped bra on the prior day had resulted in her playing with her nipples off and on all day. As she spoke she teased a nipple through the cotton dress using a thumb and forefinger as Tim stared at her long fingers. He couldn't really make out the bulge of her nipples but could visualize them. He could see she was occasionally using her fingernails to rake the sides of her erect nipples just as she used them on his balls. His cock hardened as he watched. She was also using the fingertips to squeeze her nipples through the thin fabric. Tim loved visualizing her nipples receiving the same treatment from his fingers. Mary interrupted his fantasy by saying, "I can't say for sure how often I did this yesterday but I'd guess it averaged about twice an hour. It was less in the morning when I was most self conscious and much more later as I got increasingly turned on. About 3 or 4 o'clock I was really excited so I went into the store room for privacy. I teased and pinched my nipples until I reached orgasm. It was the first time I've ever done that. After that I was aroused for the rest of the day anticipating that you were going to tease and abuse my nipples at home."

Mary's nipple play stopped when another couple was seated nearby. Tim subtly said, "Your description was fascinating. Oddly, such a story encourages attention to the very places you said needed isolation today. I'm left not knowing what to do later."

Mary replied, "You're right. I'm conflicted as well. Gentle attention would be welcome."

After lunch the couple returned home. Tim asked Mary to replace her sundress with a baby doll nightgown she'd worn in some of the morning's pictures. As he handed her the nightgown he said, "I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom. I'll be gentle."

Mary smiled and slipped into the bathroom to refresh her make-up and to change. Tim was waiting for her on the bed. He kissed her passionately and then said, "When I was photographing you in this nightgown this morning I really wanted to hold you like this. Feeling the silky material slip over your skin as I touch you is a new way to appreciate your sexy body. You feel great!"

Tim proceeded to caress and fondle Mary's body through the nightgown and she was turned on by his attention. Her breasts felt especially sensuous as he felt their mass and softness through the silky fabric. His hands reached down her bare legs and he enjoyed their shape and the sensuality of her thighs. His caresses were supplemented with lingering kisses and both Tim and Mary got increasingly excited. Tim observed, "I'm enjoying kissing and touching you very much. I guess straight sex without kink is still enjoyable."

Tim's hands were all over Mary's body with increased passion. She was excited by the sensuous touch of his hands through the silky fabric. Tim moved down Mary's body to grab her hips as they emerged from under the short gown. He removed her thong and felt up her ass and between her legs. Gradually he moved his body so that it was between his wife's legs and brought his mouth to her Venus Mound. This rapidly evolved into his tongue exploring her labia while his hands held her hips as they squirmed with arousal. In a few minutes Tim's mouth was devouring Mary's pussy and she was lifting her hips off of the bed in frenzied passion. Mary was soon screaming in orgasm and pushing Tim's face away as her pussy became too sensitive to enjoy any further stimulation.

After Mary's climax passed, Tim moved up over her bringing their bodies together in the missionary position. Tim held his upper body up with his arms and Mary cradled her breasts for his visual pleasure. She fondled herself and teased her nipples as Tim watched. As Tim thrust in and out of her slick pussy, Mary said, "I'll be starting my nipple training tomorrow. After a couple of weeks of daily nipple pumping think about how big they'll be. Between your daily tightening of my corset and my new nipples I'll be ready for great photos in three weeks. Think about taking those pictures and getting them enlarged for my debut in a gallery."

As always Tim loved Mary's fondling of her breasts and her suggestive talk. He was rapidly approaching his climax in a few minutes. Mary brought him off by saying, "Pumping my nipples is going to make me very horny. I'll be thinking about it all day at the shop. Then I'll come home and put the cups on. I'm sure that's going to get me very aroused. I'll need you to suck on my swollen, sensitive nipples gently every day. That's how you'll bring me to orgasm-every day. Sound good?" Tim's cock exploded as he visualized Mary's swollen nipples in his mouth on a daily basis.

Mary used the suction cups on her nipples as planned for the next three weeks. Each evening she'd replace her shirt with a silk robe and apply the cups. They fit perfectly inside the openings on her latex bras and with the support of the bra stuck straight out obscenely. Mary found she could tie the robe loosely with her absurdly prominent nipples covered. On some evenings Tim required that her nipples remain visible; he loved watching them expand in the transparent cups. She'd have to belt the robe with the lapels at her sides leaving the entire front of her body exposed. To Mary it was initially an odd look but she enjoyed displaying herself for Tim and rapidly became accustomed to walking about with her corset and bra exposed and her cupped nipples extending in front of her.

From the first day Mary's nipples were extremely sensitive for the first hour after the suction cups were off. As the days passed Mary found the initial sensitivity lessened but her nipples were noticeably more sensitive all of the time. Wearing her open tipped bras became an extended tease as her nipples rubbed against whatever top she was wearing. Mary also felt her nipples stood larger at rest but kept this to herself thinking it might be wishful thinking. She was thrilled when after about ten days of suction, Tim said, "Your nipples are definitely larger from the suction. I don't know if it's permanent but at least for now they're more erect. They also seem to grow rapidly bigger in my mouth. I love that. It feels very sexy and coupled with your heightened sensitivity I feel that I'm pleasing you more.

Mary knew Tim was sincere since his actions confirmed his words. Almost every night after her suction session Tim would be lurking nearby. He'd assault her nipples as soon as he could. Sometimes he'd help remove the cups and replace them with his mouth in seconds. She was so sensitive this caused initial shock followed by a rapid run to orgasm with the result that Tim was pushed away from her tit in less than a minute. After a few encounters like this Mary told Tim they'd both enjoy her nipples more if he would give her ten minutes to calm down after the cups were removed. Tim reluctantly agreed and they fell into a satisfying daily rhythm. Tim would give Mary 10 to 15 minutes after pumping to calm down. He'd then approach her a little less aggressively and be able to enjoy Mary's stretched nipples for several minutes as her arousal built up again. He'd bring Mary off through his nipple play and a little attention to her Mound with his fingers. He'd then either fuck her or receive a blow job. After two weeks Mary commented on how most couples fall into routines like reading the newspaper together; their routine was nipple pumping, nipple focused wife's orgasm and then male orgasm. Tim said, "It may be a routine but I love it."

The daily corset tightening trimmed Mary's waist so much that she ordered a new smaller corset using the same seamstress that had created the first one. Since Mary's shop was now a retailer for the seamstress Mary received her new corset in only about a week. This coincided well with the day Tim said he couldn't really draw the corset laces any tighter on the old corset since the two corset halves were almost touching.

As he tied off the laces that day Tim said, "I can't remember precisely but I think there was a four inch gap between the sides on the first day I started lacing you into this; when the laces were tight it was about 2". Now the sides meet when it's tight. That's both sexy and frightening."

Mary responded, "I find it only sexy. In fact, between my enlarged nipples and my skinny waist I'm feeling incredibly sexy. You're a very lucky man to have such a body to enjoy."

"I am," replied Tim. "Remember that Sunday is photo day. I trust you'll still be in a sexy mood. The photos of your sexy body enhanced by your mood will be all the better. Fix your hair and make-up for a 10AM photo shoot. I'll select what you wear. Of course, we'll start with the latex bra and re- do the extreme nipple close-ups from a few weeks ago. We need to record your new nipples look in photos."

Tdisk
Tdisk
688 Followers
12