Becoming a Sexier Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
Mary poses professionally.
6.8k words
4.33
63.6k
19

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
678 Followers

After their Sunday photo shoot Tim reviewed the pictures on his computer screen. Only a few were up to his expectations. He was frustrated that the beauty and sexuality he'd watched live hadn't been captured in most of the pictures.

Tim told Mary of his disappointment. He said he was going to get about 10 pictures enlarged and printed but he expected only one or two would be worth keeping. A professional photographer was needed. Tim explained that he'd anticipated the problem and researched possible photographers. He'd found a guy whom he'd already interviewed; he thought he would be great.

Mary blushed and said, "I'm embarrassed to admit it but my pussy just clenched as I imagined posing lewdly for a stranger. Tell me about this man you've decided will see my body and photograph my sexiest looks."

Tim replied, "His name is Bill. He's probably in his late 40s or early 50s. While he's much older than you I think you'll find him sexy. He was a photographer for 2 or three newspapers. He then became a photographer for a men's magazine for over ten years. It wasn't Penthouse or Playboy; it was a lower budget magazine that featured more blatant photos. It folded when the Internet took over the porn industry. Since then he's maintained a private studio doing models' portfolios, boudoir photos and some commercial work.'

Mary said, "It sounds like he's seen anything I might expose."

"Yes, I don't think he'll be shocked. I've met with him and reviewed some of his work. The boudoir photos were hot and they're similar to what we have in mind. He's not cheap but I think he'll be perfect for the shots we want. If you're okay with it, I'd like to call him and set up a shoot for this weekend. Do you want to interview him first?"

Mary replied, "No. Talking wouldn't settle my nerves. In fact, I like that you've become my agent and are setting this all up. I'll be nervous but also very aroused. Make sure the shoot isn't too far from home or if it is, reserve us a hotel room. I'm pretty sure I'm going to want some intense sex right after the session. I'm already horny thinking about it."

"It's funny you should use the word 'agent', "said Tim. Bill questioned my role in contacting him and I used 'agent' to describe myself. I think he wanted to confirm that I wasn't forcing you to pose for dirty pictures. Any concern was resolved when I described how you instigated the daily corseting, open cup bras and nipple suction. He was very intrigued and probably aroused by my story of your transformation."

"How did you describe it? Should I be embarrassed just to meet the man?"

"No. I told him a short version of you transforming yourself from being a librarian to becoming the owner of an exotic lingerie shop. I told him how you went from looking like a librarian to a woman who both looks very sexy and acts much sexier than before. I didn't go into much detail but I thought he should know about your daily corseting and your nipple suction. Those are pretty central to the planned photos."

"Okay," replied Mary. "You're right."

"From a photographer's standpoint I think he was most interested in your nipple suction and our desire to get close-up, sexy photos of your breasts and nipples. I showed him some of the pictures I've taken of your nipples. I'm sure he liked the subject as any man would but I had the sense he primarily saw them as a photographer. He didn't expressly criticize my pictures but I'm sure he was envisioning how he could have done much better with the same subject. He seemed to immediately understand the beauty and sexuality we wanted in the close ups and why I wasn't satisfied with my pictures."

"Okay, replied Mary. That sounds good. I'll be embarrassed posing for the first time but I do want the pictures and he seems like a good choice."

On Monday Tim scheduled a Sunday photo session and made a list of the lingerie and accessories Mary should bring. Tim told her, "Bill and I discussed it and decided that I'd be a distraction at the shoot. He'll have a young woman there to help you with make-up and to make you feel more secure. I'll bring you to his studio, introduce you and provide any start up help that's needed but then I'm going to leave and give you three hours of privacy for the shoot. Bill wants your undivided attention on posing for him and the audience that'll eventually see the pictures."

Mary replied with some hesitation, "Oh. Okay. I guess that makes sense. I'm excited about being photographed by a stranger in my lingerie. I did have another thought though. I don't think either of us is ready for Bill to photograph my giving you a blow job. I guess we'll just have to re-do those pictures ourselves. Did any of our BJ pictures come out well?"

Tim said, "A few were good but none were great. Since we were using the tripod and timer many of the shots just showed your cheek or half of your mouth- there were a lot of wasted shots like that."

Mary said, "Please show them all to me. Let's figure out how we can improve on them."

Tim and Mary sat at the computer and reviewed dozens of pornographic images showing Mary's mouth and Tim's cock engaged. Mary observed that while the pictures weren't artful, they certainly were erotic. They agreed that better lighting and a slower camera exposure setting might make a big improvement. Moving the camera back a little to increase the field of view was the logical solution to the shots that weren't aimed precisely. Mary said the pictures had turned her on and she thought an immediate studio session was in order. Tim didn't argue.

Within a few minutes Tim had the camera set up with extra lighting. He was lying naked on the couch in the studio and Mary began teasing his cock with her mouth. She told him to forget the camera except to try to stay in the same place on the couch so his cock would stay "in frame." She said, "I'm going to give you a blowjob in front of the camera every few days. Sooner or later we'll get some great pictures."

With that Mary engulfed Tim's cock and made sure she got it as wet as possible. Her tongue then ran up and down his glistening shaft. The camera clicked every ten seconds making a small noise that the couple soon ignored. Mary grew more excited as Tim's cock grew rock hard. Her fingers teased his balls and he groaned with pleasure. Mary decided to take her time with him and spent more time teasing his shaft than swallowing it. Tim was aware that Mary had her head placed strategically so as not to block the camera but otherwise she seemed to be focused purely on his pleasure. He imagined getting this treatment every few days and smiled. Inevitably his arousal grew and Mary began to concentrate on bringing him to climax. Within a few minutes she had Tim at the brink and then past it as he came forcefully in her mouth. Mary licked her lips and used her tongue to clean Tim's cock. She then said, "I enjoyed that. I'm looking forward to slowly accumulating great pictures of my technique."

On the morning of the photographer's appointment they drove to Bill's studio. It was only about 15 or 20 minutes from their home. Tim introduced Mary to Bill and Bill introduced his assistant, Suzie, to them. They spoke with Bill about the planned photos and Mary gradually became more comfortable with Bill. He seemed professional and genuinely interested in getting the photos exactly as the couple wanted. Bill explained there would be no total nudity; Mary would wear panties throughout the morning and probably also keep a bra on for most of the pictures. He also noted that while he'd take a few full body shots he understood the assignment was to focus on Mary's nipples, slim waist and corset. Tim and Mary agreed with that adding that they thought that full breast shots in the latex bra could also be viewed as a priority.

With that small talk behind them Bill turned to Mary and said, "Tim said you applied suction to your nipples before your past photos. Let's get Tim to help you with that and then send him on his way so we can work." Mary blushed but immediately dug in her purse for her suction cups. Tim explained to Bill that in the past Mary had put her latex bra on first and then used the cups- thus making the first photos logically focused on the open tipped bra and nipples. Bill said that was fine with him and told Mary to put on her matching latex panties. Bill tried not to be intrusive but was obviously watching closely as Tim prepared Mary's breasts- first assisting with powdering the tight latex bra and panties followed by polishing each garment lightly. Tim then applied the suction cups to Mary's exposed nipples. After the suction cups were in place Bill checked his watch. He told Tim he could leave and gave him a time to return. Suzie moved in to assist in applying make up to Mary's face as she sat with her nipple cups projecting obscenely. Bill gave Mary some basic modeling tips as he set up his lights in front of a white background.

The photo session went very well. Bill was enthusiastic and flattering. Mary fed off of his attitude and compliments. She felt sexy and became aroused as she posed. She sensed this was being captured in the pictures. After two hours she was exhausted but wanted to keep going. Bill explained they'd get better pictures if they started fresh on another day. He ended the session and told Mary to get dressed.

Tim wasn't expected to return for at least a half hour so they relaxed together over coffee. Mary answered Bill's questions about her change of lifestyle and the contents of her shop. She gave him more detail about unveiling her new style in a mystery date with her husband in Las Vegas. He was fascinated by her story noting that he had many clients who posed for once in a lifetime boudoir photos- usually as a gift to her husband for a special birthday or anniversary. He thought of them as 'librarians' who felt adventurous for one set of photos but then reverted back to their routines. Mary was the only woman he knew who planned a sexy adventure and then adopted much of that as her new sensuous lifestyle. Mary smiled but said that wasn't her case. When she'd planned her special Las Vegas weekend she'd planned for it as a turning point; it wasn't just a casual adventure. It was a planned unveiling of her new self image packaged as a gift for Tim. She mentioned that in Tim's absence prior to the Las Vegas date she'd replaced much of her wardrobe, gotten hair extensions and a Brazilian wax- changes intended to last well beyond a two night trip.

When Tim arrived he received a brief report on their session and they scheduled another. They'd be able to review Bill's selected photos from the first session at that time. Tim and Mary then left to drive home. Within seconds of being in the privacy of the car, Mary said, "I'm calmer now but during the photo session I was incredibly aroused. If you'd been there I might have jumped you right in front of Bill and Suzie."

"Tell me about it," replied Tim. "I was turned on by the thought of you posing and I wasn't even thinking of you as excited. Tell me what my mind missed."

Mary continued, "Obviously I was nervous at the start but Bill was good. I just had to follow his instructions. Soon after we started Bill mentioned that in his experience nude models frequently pinch their nipples between sets of photos to keep them erect. He said I shouldn't be embarrassed to do that; in fact, due to the nature of our pictures he encouraged me to do it. He added that there would be some sets of photos for which he'd want me to hold still. He'd have Suzie tweak my nipples then if I was okay with that and I guess I said 'yes'; I don't really remember. A little later I had Suzie teasing my nipples while I sat holding my pose. She was whispering how great my breasts looked. Her fingers felt great. It was incredibly arousing."

"I guess that's what separates the pro photographer from me; it never occurred to me to tease you during the shoot- much less hire a young woman to do it!"

Mary said, "It wasn't all deliberate teasing. For example, Suzie had to take your place in corseting me. I found the whole experience to be very sexy. It took much longer since it was her first time. You've corseted me so many times it's become routine; with Suzie it was a very different experience. Her delicate fingers touching me were like fire. I think she was sexually excited; I know I was. She seemed in awe as she tightened the laces and I told her to keep tightening until your last marks on the laces were through the eyelets. Her reaction was flattering and her comments made me feel very sexy which in turn aroused me.

"There was another particularly hot time. While Bill was taking close ups of my nipples he said he knew an artist that makes custom nipple jewelry. He thought I might be interested and would tell me about her after the shoot. The mere mention of nipple jewelry got me excited. I visualized another stranger touching my nipples and then designing ornamental jewelry specifically for them. I visualized tight clamps and long dangling chains. I wasn't sure if piercing my nipples was implicit in his reference but I couldn't help but think about still another stranger handling my breasts as he pierced me. The whole session was like foreplay."

Mary continued, "Let me make clear that I 'm not going to get pierced. I mentioned it because the concept aroused me during the shoot. The whole idea of nipple jewelry is intriguing. After the shoot, Bill gave me the name of his client. She makes jewelry for pierced and unpierced nipples. She also makes jewelry-like nipple clamps. Because I've been focused on making my nipples bigger, Bill thought I might like to experiment with some jewelry. He thought that might evolve into some special photos. Needless to say, he got my attention. I'll be calling the jeweler on Monday morning. As I said, I've had a couple of hours of foreplay and my husband wasn't there to relieve my sexual tension."

"I'm here now," replied Tim. "As soon as we get home I trust I'll be able to service your needs."

Mary said, "I have no doubt. I want you to rip off my bra and ravish my breasts. They ache and feel like they're encased in a restrictive rubber case. They were the center of Bill's attention- both in the photographic sense and in a lustful way. He was totally professional but I knew how hot he was as he was taking the close ups of my nipples. That excited me. I need you to soothe my ache with your hands and mouth."

As they arrived home, Tim said, "I know you said you want sex immediately but we're going to do things my way- a little slower. Go into the bathroom and pin up your hair. I'm going to wash you from the neck down. It'll just take a few minutes."

In the bathroom Tim stripped Mary. He adjusted the water in the shower as Mary put her hair up in a clip. Tim stripped and the couple showered together. Tim told Mary it would be a quick shower; he wanted to remove the remnants of cornstarch and sweat from her several hours in latex under photo lights. As they exited the shower, Tim said, "As soon as you're dry I'm going to put the suction cups on your nipples for ten minutes. While we're waiting I'd like you to wash your face and restore your make-up- at least apply some lipstick. When your nipples are all swollen we'll go to bed. I want your nipples just as your 'public' will see you in the photos. Why should I have anything less than the strangers?" Tim helped dry his wife and then applied the cups to her nipples. He then killed time by cleaning up the bathroom a little and lighting some candles in the bedroom.

After about ten minutes Tim moved behind Mary and indicated she should be done. She put down her make- up brush and extended her arms to Tim. He pulled her to her feet, kissed her passionately and escorted her to the bedroom. Arriving by the bed Tim removed the suction ups and collapsed onto the bed with his wife. He kissed her again murmuring how hot it was to have an erotic lingerie model as a wife. As Tim hugged Mary he told her how sexy her body felt with its hourglass shape. His hands ran up and down her torso and he hugged her passionately. Mary's prior arousal started to return quickly as she basked in Tim's touch.

Tim's hands moved up to cradle Mary's naked breasts. As he fondled her he said, "As much as I love your tits in latex, I love them all exposed and accessible too. I know we've said it before; I should enjoy you more often without a bra or corset. You feel great." Mary groaned as Tim manhandled her tits.

Mary panted, "Yes. You definitely should have your hands on my naked tits more often. We've gotten so caught up in my kinkiness that we've tended to forget how great plain skin feels."

Tim's hands fondled Mary roughly. He brought his mouth in and kissed first one and then the other nipple commenting on how huge they looked. His fingers played with one nipple while his mouth teased the other. When Tim's mouth was latched onto Mary's left nipple she moaned loudly and grasped his head to assure he wouldn't move away. "My nipples ache with need; they've been erect for hours," cried Mary. "Suck me hard!" Tim did as asked- stuffing as much of her breast as possible into his mouth. After sucking on her breast he adjusted his mouth- releasing some of her flesh and then sucking hard on only her nipple and areola. His teeth and tongue teased the nipple while he sucked. Mary gasped and Tim felt her body go stiff as her orgasm swept through her. He held the suction on her breast until Mary's hand started pushing his head away. Tim reluctantly allowed his mouth to be emptied. Mary's body shook every few seconds with post orgasm muscle spasms.

In a soft voice Mary said, "Thank you. I needed that. Give me a minute and don't go near my nipples. I think they need the rest of the afternoon off."

After letting Mary recover for a minute, Tim's hands resumed their earlier exploration of Mary's body. His cock rubbed against her thigh and leaked pre-cum onto her skin. Mary felt the deposit and said, "My leg just got sticky; I guess you have some tension that needs relief too." Mary's right hand reached out and found Tim's cock. He groaned as her fingers trailed up and down his shaft.

"You feel so hard," said Mary. "I'm afraid that if I take you in my mouth you'll be too rough. Should I offer you my pussy? It can take more of a pounding. In fact, it would welcome one."

"It sounds like you've made up your mind as to where you want me. Spread your legs and show me what you're offering," replied Tim.

Mary moved onto her back and slowly opened her legs- running her hands over her inner thighs seductively. She then brought her hands to her mound saying, "You still love my waxed Venus Mound and pussy, don't you?" She then slowly dipped her fingers lower to spread her lips. They were noticeably wet. Mary said, "This is what I'm offering. It's nice and warm and wet for you. Just imagine how it'll feel to slip into my eager, wet pussy."

Tim smiled and slowly moved between her spread legs. Resting on his hands as he lay above her, Tim moved his body forward and Mary used one of her hands to guide his cock into her wetness. He moaned softly as he slipped inside. Mary groaned and raised her hips to welcome him deeper.

Tim pushed in as far as he could and held that position for several seconds. "You feel great. I've been thinking about doing this all morning," he said.

"Me too," responded Mary. "Fuck me hard. You won't last long- I'll take that as a compliment. We'll enjoy a slower second round as soon as you recharge." Tim did exactly as Mary invited- withdrawing as far as he could and plunging into her hard and deep. Mary fondled her breasts knowing that Tim loved to watch her hands on her breasts. She enjoyed the lust on his face as he looked down at her. The force and speed of his thrusts increased until his cock exploded after only about 30 seconds. He stayed buried in her as his passion resolved.

Tdisk
Tdisk
678 Followers
12