Becoming A Slut

Story Info
Justin kidnaps virgin Siobhan and teaches her everything.
5k words
4.31
221.2k
80
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,201 Followers

I grew up in a small town where everybody knew everybody. I went to church on Sundays and I studied hard for my straight A’s. My parents didn’t let me, my sister or our three brothers date before we were 18, but that didn’t matter. We hung out with other kids who had the same rules. Our curfew was 9 p.m. on a school night and 10 p.m. on the weekends and we never broke it.

When we were 18 we went away to college. It was our first tastes of freedom and we all went to different colleges all over the country. We still focused on our studies and we still followed the rules that we’d lived by at home, no matter what our college friends did. Then one by one we graduated and moved back home to start our careers. My oldest brother was the first one to come home. He started his own business and he immediately hooked up with a local girl and before we knew it they were married and having babies. Next in line was my sister. She started working as a legal secretary and before long she started dating a lawyer and wedding bells could be heard. She quit her job and started having kids. Then there was our middle brother. He was an engineer and got a job in the next town, 15 miles down the road. By the time I graduated from college he was engaged and I got to be a bridesmaid once again that summer.

Now all eyes were on me. With my youngest brother pre-med everybody knew that it was going to be a long time before he settled down, but I was now a fully trained elementary school teacher, a perfect job to keep until I met a suitable boy, got married and pregnant. In that order. I spent all summer being introduced to suitable young men by my siblings and my parents. Most of them were boys I’d known as a child, some of them were from other towns in the area. They were well educated and had started careers that made them excellent husband and father material.

I happily went on a lot of dates. We went to dinner and the movies or dancing. They were all impeccably behaved. They would hug me and kiss me, but never try anything else. I was a possible wife and the unspoken rule was that there would be no sex until I had an engagement ring on my finger. I didn’t mind. I’d never had sex and I didn’t know what I was missing. I was a bit curious, and my sister and my married friends had let certain things slip, but I was happy to wait until I met Mr Right.

A week before I was due to start working I decided to go on a road trip. One of my friends from college had got a job in a town 100 miles from mine, but she didn’t know anybody so she wanted someone to keep her company and help her decorate. I decided that it would be a nice way to spend my last week of the summer and my parents agreed as I’d been getting increasingly nervous about the start of school. I set off in my old Taurus, the air conditioning on full blast and my favourite music belting out from the speakers. It had been a hot and humid summer and there was still no sign of any change. I wore my curly brown hair in two braids and my face was full of freckles from the sun. I wore a yellow tank top which didn’t quite cover the straps of my sensible white bra, turquoise shorts and white sneakers.

There really isn’t much on an 80 mile stretch between our two towns so it should be a relatively quick drive. The highway was deserted and I felt so free and liberated. I was about halfway when I heard a weird sound. I turned off the a/c and the stereo and the sound got louder. Then there was smoke coming up from under the hood and I realised that I’d better stop the car. I pulled over and jumped out of the car and moved away from it. I grabbed my purse and got my cellphone out, but I couldn’t get a signal.

I was probably sitting there for half an hour with nobody coming past. Then I heard the sound of a motorbike in the distance. Finally! I stood next to my car and waved and the motorbike pulled over behind me. The guy took his helmet off and revealed a weathered face with a blonde beard and longish blonde hair with signs of grey. I figured him to be in his late 40s or early 50s. He looked a bit dangerous, but he smiled at me and walked up to me.

“Do you need help?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said. “There was smoke coming out of the car and now I don’t dare get into it again and I can’t get a signal for my cellphone.”

He yanked the hood up and looked underneath. He fiddled around a bit and then he told me to try and start the car, but the engine was truly dead.

“You better come back to my place. It’s just a couple of miles from here. You can call a tow truck from there.”

I hesitated. I didn’t know this guy, but chances were it was going to be hours before someone else came along and I’d already drank all the water I’d brought. I could be in serious trouble if I didn’t go with him. He gave me his helmet and I hopped on behind him. He instructed me to wrap my arms tightly around him and move my body along with his. I got a shock between my thighs when he started the bike, it felt unlike anything I’d ever experienced before and I was pleasantly surprised by my reaction.

I’d never before been this close to a man and he smelled of leather and sweat. My first reaction to him had been that he was a bit unattractive, but now I was starting to feel drawn to him. I enjoyed the feeling of his muscular body so close to mine.

It didn’t take us long to reach his place. He lived on a farm that looked a bit dusty and dilapidated. A guy came out of the barn when we pulled up.

“Great that you’re here Bob,” the motorbike guy said. “This young lady’s Taurus is stranded by the old creek. Can you tow it back here and see if you can fix it?”

“No problem boss,” the guy replied and set off.

The motorbike guy turned to me. “Bob’s the best mechanic around. He’ll probably have your car fixed within an hour. Do you want to use the phone?”

I called my friend and told her about my car breaking down. She promised to come and pick me up if the car couldn’t be fixed the same day. I turned around and faced the motorbike guy. He’d taken off his leather jacket and was wearing a sweat damp white t-shirt that showed off his muscular chest and his strong arms. He had a tattoo on one arm. I’d never seen a guy with a tattoo before.

“What’s that supposed to be?” I said and pointed at the tattoo.

“That’s something I got in the Special Forces. It’s kinda like a brotherhood thing.”

I immediately relaxed. This guy had been in the Special Forces. He was a true patriot like me and I would be perfectly safe in his company. He excused himself and came back seconds later with a pair of cut-offs instead of his leather pants.

“It’s too hot for leather gear today,” he smiled at me. “By the way, I’m Justin, what’s your name?”

“I’m Siobhan,” I replied and shook his hand. “Do you live here alone?”

“Yeah,” he said. “Ever since my ex-wife took the kids and split on me.”

“Oh,” was all I could think of saying. People didn’t get divorced in my circle.

“Can I get you a cool drink?” Justin asked. “A beer perhaps?”

“I don’t drink alcohol.”

“How about a coke?”

“That would be lovely, thank you.”

We sat down on his porch and drank in silence, making small talk. I told him about my new job and about my friend and he told me about being in the Special Forces. I was absolutely fascinated. After a while I realised that the coke had run straight through me so I asked him where the restroom was. He chuckled and gave me directions. I couldn’t close the door, but I figured I was OK since Justin was out on the porch. I did my business quickly and then moved to the basin so that I could wash my hands. I was standing with my back to the door when all of a sudden I felt a strong hot body pressing itself against me and two big hands cupped my breasts.

“I’ve not been able to take my eyes off these wonderful big young tits,” Justin whispered in my ear and then kissed my neck. “I just had to feel them in my hands.”

I knew I should tell him to back off but I couldn’t. I was frozen by the exquisite feeling of his hands kneading my breasts. It sent a wave of warmth straight to between my legs and I felt an unfamiliar wet sensation. Before I knew it he’s unhooked my bra and his hands had found their way under my tank top and he was rolling my nipples between his fingers. The feeling was incredible and I moaned out loud. He took that as approval and he pulled my tank top off me and pulled me out in the hall where the light was better. I’d never been naked in front of a man before and I felt awfully shy as his eyes took in every inch of my firm c-cup breasts.

“You have beautiful tits, Siobhan,” he said and reached over and cupped one, running a coarse thumb across my nipple. “I want to see the rest of you.” He looked at my shorts.

“But Bob will be back soon with my car,” I protested.

“Bob will be back when I say he’ll be back,” Justin said, his voice getting harder. “Now take the fucking shorts off or I’ll do it for you.”

It was over 100 degrees, but I shivered at the sound of his voice and felt my nipples contract. He chuckled and gave me a look to tell me he was serious. I slowly pulled my shorts off and was standing before him in my white cotton panties. He moved up to me and pulled my panties off, exposing my most private area to his gaze. I stepped out of my panties and he brought them up to his face and felt them with his lips.

“Oh you want this as much as I do,” he smiled.

I couldn’t deny it. I was more scared than I’d ever been, but I was also feeling feelings of excitement running through my body. I wanted to know what he was going to do next. I didn’t have to wait long. He took me into a room with a huge bed in the middle. He made me sit in the middle and then he brought out leather restraints to tie my hands to the bed head and then he disappeared again. I was getting scared again. What if he just left me here? Then I heard his voice, he was on the phone.

“Maria? Yes, hi, this is Siobhan’s dad. Her car needs fixing so she won’t be able to make it tonight. She’ll call you sometime tomorrow.” I couldn’t believe it. He was keeping me here! Well, my parents would get worried if I didn’t call them and let them know I’d arrived. Then I heard his voice again. “Mrs O’Neill? Hi! I’m Mr Grady, Maria’s father. I decided to pay Maria a surprise visit and I’m taking the girls to the theatre, but we’ll have to stay overnight in a hotel. Is that OK with you? Good. Siobhan couldn’t get a cellphone signal, but I’m sure she’ll call you tomorrow when we get back to Maria’s.” Oh shit! Nobody was going to miss me for at least 24 hours.

He came back with a smile on his face. “That’s that taken care of.” He walked around the bed and inspected my body. He ran his hand through my pubic hair. “Hmmmm… I don’t like hairy snatches. There’s not much, but it’s too much.” And then he tied my legs up, leaving me spread-eagled on the bed. He came back and sprayed shaving foam all over my pubic hair. He then slowly started shaving me, making sure every hair on my pussy was taken away. He’d run his hand across my snatch, evoking feelings I’d never felt before, then he’d rub a new lot of shaving foam on me and start all over. When he was finally done he brought a sponge and wiped me clean. I looked down and there was not a hair in sight.

“Do you like it?” Justin asked as he walked back into the room.

“What was it for?” I asked innocently.

“I told you, I don’t like hairy snatches, so I took care of it. Now it’s your turn to take care of something.”

I was sure he was going to fuck me and braced myself. But he straddled across my breasts and squeezed them hard together. He played with them for a while, making me wild for more. I couldn’t believe how he was turning me on by pulling my nipples and manhandling my breasts like that. Then he reached up and unbuttoned his shorts. He wasn’t wearing any underwear. He pulled out his dick and I was shocked. I’d never before seen one and I don’t know what I was expecting, but I couldn’t keep my eyes off it. It hung there in front of my face and I looked up at Justin. He moved up, closer to my face and leaned over.

“Suck me!” he commanded and I opened my mouth. I didn’t know what to do, but Justin soon had that taken care of as he shoved his dick across my lips and I instinctively closed them around it. I felt so dirty and ashamed of myself. I was sure this wasn’t something good girls were supposed to do. But I guessed I’d lost my good girl status when Justin shaved my pussy. Suddenly I started gagging. He’s cock was growing in my mouth. I could hardly breathe. I tried to move my head but I couldn’t. I was locked in. Justin started rocking in and out of my mouth, each time hitting the back of my throat. I could hear on his moans that I was doing it right.

“Oh yeah, baby! You’re a great cock sucker. Keep on going.”

I couldn’t do anything else. I kept sucking hard. He was so big my jaws were wide open now. His hairy balls kept hitting my chin. Then I felt him tense up and he quickly pulled out. First I thought he was peeing, but that wasn’t pee. He squirted a milky white liquid all over my face. I groaned out loud and I realised that I’d made him cum. I felt like a slut, and I felt proud of what I’d achieved. I couldn’t hold back a smile.

“You liked that, my little slut? Well, just wait and see what I’ve got in store for you.”

He tucked his cock back into his shorts and left. I could hear him do things in the house and then I heard the screen slam and voices outside. Then he was back in the house. I don’t know how long I was lying there for. I felt scared and excited. I knew he was going to do more, but I didn’t know what. I wanted to taste his cock again. When he came back he had Bob in tow. I felt dirty and ashamed as Bob looked me over with a big smile.

Justin pushed Bob towards the door. “Now you’ve seen her, now get out!” He slammed the door shut behind Bob. “Sorry about that. I had to give Bob a glance for fixing your car up for me.”

“For what?”

“When you stopped for gas I got Bob to empty your cooler for me. Then I just had to stay behind you and wait for you to break down.”

“But we couldn’t start the car again.”

“Easily sorted by anyone who knows anything about cars. Bob’s sorted it again and the car will be ready to drive when I decide to let you go.”

I couldn’t believe it. I’d been stitched up completely. “What if I’d managed to get a cellphone signal?”

Justin laughed at me. “You won’t get a cellphone signal within 20 yards of my bike. Unless I turn the signal scrambler off. Do you have any other questions or will you be a good little slut and keep your mouth shut? Or shall I get Bob back in to keep you quiet with his dick?”

I said nothing and Justin chuckled approvingly. “You’re a fast learner, baby.”

He pulled his t-shirt off and then his shorts and he was naked. He lay down next to me on the bed and started playing with my breasts again.

“I can’t get enough of your luscious tits,” he smiled and wrapped his mouth as much around one of them as he could and sucked hard on it. I could feel my nipple growing in his mouth. One of his hands cupped my other breast and he started pulling it and pinching the nipple. It was painful and wonderful at the same time and I couldn’t stop myself from moaning.

“Oh you like this, do you?” Justin chuckled. “You’ll like what I’m doing next even more.”

He moved down to the foot of the bed and liberated my feet. Then he grabbed hold of my legs and wrapped them over his shoulder and his face dove into my pussy and gave me a long lick, lapping up all the juices that had escaped so far.

“Yum. You’re so sweet, baby,” he said. “You are a virgin, right?”

I just nodded and he smiled and ran a finger along my slit. I was constantly producing more wetness so his finger slipped between my pussy lips without problem and he penetrated me where no-one had gone before. I gasped and was rewarded with a squeeze of my breast. With his finger still in my pussy he started licking me, parting my pussy lips with each lick. Then his lips descended on my clit and he started sucking. I squealed out in delighted surprise. As he sucked my clit he started finger fucking me and before I knew it he had two fingers in there and then three. He sucked my clit and then he bit it and then he sucked it again. He pulled his fingers out and gave me one to suck. I loved the sweet taste and he knew it. He quickly pulled his hand back, but rather than going back inside my pussy he now started teasing my ass. I knew that wasn’t right.

“No, please!” I begged.

“Shut up, slut!”

He kept massaging my asshole and then he slid his finger inside. His tongue was now fucking my pussy hole and his beard was rubbing against every sensitive area down there. He moved his finger in and out of my ass at the same pace as his tongue was moving in and out of my pussy. I felt myself reach breaking point and before I knew it my whole body was convulsing and a wonderful feeling of satisfaction was spreading like a lightning bolt through my entire body. I couldn’t help but cry out and I knew I’d had my first orgasm.

Justin kept licking until I stopped shaking and then he moved up the bed again and kissed me deeply, wetting my face with my pussy juices that were all over his beard. “You have one tight and hungry little cunny.” He smiled at me. Then he played with my breasts again. Biting harder and manhandling them more than before. I could feel a heavy pressure on my thigh and when I looked down I saw his monster cock was big and hard again. I estimated it to be at least 8 inches and it was thicker than my wrist. No wonder it had felt as though it was tearing my jaws apart. I wondered what woman could ever fit him in her pussy.

He squeezed my breasts harder and pulled my nipples more. I nearly cried out in pain, but the sensation going from my breasts to my pussy was too good. He knew exactly what he was doing because he soon dipped a finger in my wet pussy again.

“Mmmm… hungry for more!” he said with a smile and got on his knees. He moved between my legs and placed them across his shoulders. He rested his cock against my slit, putting pressure on my clit. Then he leaned forward and kissed me deeply again and started kneading my breasts once more. He kept rocking his hips so that his cock was moving over my slit, massaging my clit. He pulled my nipples hard.

“Do you want some of my meat?” he asked with a smile and I nodded. “Say it!”

“I want you,” I gasped.

“What do you want me to do?”

“I want you to fuck me!” I begged, using words I’d never said before.

“What are you?”

“I’m your slut.” I couldn’t say more because his constant massaging of my breasts and his cock against my clit made me cum again. I cried out as my second orgasm hit me.

“You’re a wonderful slut!” he laughed out. “You’re so hungry for my cock. You think you came good, but that’s nothing compared with when I shaft your cunt!”

One hand still on my breast, he moved his other hand down to my pussy and pulled my lips apart. I felt his cock head against my hole. His fingers let go and he put pressure on and all of a sudden his cock head had penetrated me. I cried out in surprise. It was so big. He was not going to fit inside. But he slowly pushed himself deeper until he came to a stop. He rested there for a while and I felt myself getting used to his size and it was feeling good, better than good, I realised that I really loved a cock in my pussy. He started pulling out and I wondered if that was it, but it wasn’t. He grabbed a tight hold of both my thighs and without warning he ploughed deep inside me, all the way in until his balls rested against my ass. The pain was unbearable.

“Get it out,” I cried.

“Shut up and enjoy it.”

And before I knew it the pain was gone and replaced with a throbbing hunger. I’d adjusted to his size.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,201 Followers
12