Becoming A Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
18-year-old embraces his slutty side with another man.
1.9k words
128.9k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler leapt from his bed stumbling over his weight set, on his to turn off the alarm he hated so much. The alarm he hated every day except for today. The alarm had been set for 9, he was only 45 minutes from fulfilling one of his nastiest fantasies. His hand traveled down his abdomen to his flaccid cock. He had a smaller penis, just over six inches and not nearly as wide as he would have liked. It began to grow hard just thinking about what was to come.

He made his way down the hallway towards the shower. His hand constantly stroking his now hardening cock. He turned the water on, making sure it was just hot enough to almost burn him. Tyler slipped into the shower relishing the feel of the water as it cascaded down his body. He was average as far as weight went, but had decent muscle definition in his upper body. His short brown hair was cropped closely to his head and his body was nearly hairless except for the neat patch of pubic hair.

Tyler quickly washed up and got ready for a trip into town. He lived in a small rural town that wasn't exactly easy to find what he desired. Tyler grabbed his keys and made his way for the car. He checked his directions and made his way towards what he was hoping would change his life. He arrived outside a red and blue house that was completely fenced in out in the middle of no where. His stomach twisted in fear at thought of what he was about to go do. He jumped out of the car making up his mind, his cock was already throbbing, and he knew their was no denying his desire for this.

The door opened as he made his way up the path to the house. An older man stepped out the door wearing an all black robe and what appeared to be nothing else. The older man had salt and pepper hair that framed his face perfectly. He had dark penetrating eyes that were now devouring Tyler. He was taller then Tyler but not nearly as thick and muscled.

"So glad you could make it Ty, I was worried you'd have trouble finding the place," his voice was deep and confident.

"No...not any trouble at all Dan," Tyler stumbled over his words nervously not nearly as ready for this as he thought. He walked up to the man and they shared an awkward hug, in which Dan kneaded his ass provocatively. Dan motioned for Tyler to enter and then directed his straight to the bed room.

"So you look nervous, we don't have to do this, we can just hang out this time and get comfortable the sex can always come later," Dan spoke in a comforting tone his eyes consistently falling over the bulge in Tyler's shorts.

"Yeah...talking first sounds good," they both made their way over to the bed to sit down. Tyler looked straight at the bed only looking at Dan once and a while. Dan meanwhile never let his eyes leave Tyler. They talked about nothing in particular for about an hour until finally Dan offered Tyler a beer, and they both began to loosen up into a more sexual conversation.

"So what do you think your interested in the first time Ty? Maybe just a blowjob or do you want it all?"

Tyler thought for a few moments, he hadn't had nearly enough beer yet to be drunk but he was quickly losing all of his inhibitions. He looked up at Dan and his eyes quickly glanced over Dan's soft dick laying on his thigh. Tyler's eyes fastened on to the image and suddenly he lost it. He knew what he wanted and he was damn well ready to have it. His eye's met with Dan's and he ran his tongue sultrily across his lips. Without another word Tyler dropped his mouth down to Dan's cock wasting no time in getting the limp head into his mouth and sucking greedily. He relished in the feel of Dan's cock getting harder in his mouth. Dan's cock grew to it's full eight inches and Tyler continued furiously sucking trying to get as much of the dick in his mouth as possible. He felt the warm skin glide in out of his mouth as he slowly rolled his tongue all over the underside of his shaft. Dan moaned his head falling back as Tyler went to work all over Dan's now rock hard member.

Tyler stopped sucking and quickly removed his clothes with the help of Dan's groping hands. Tyler pushed Dan away making him fall on the bed in surprise.

"Don't worry, I'm not trying to get away from you, I just want you to treat me like a slut. Like a nasty slut, I want you to fuck me in my ass until I can't take it anymore. Then I want you to pull out of my ass and cum in my throat. Do you think you can handle fucking your own little slut?"

Dan got up from the bed and pushed Tyler forcefully to the floor placing his face right in front of his dick. Tyler stuck his tongue out just barely touching the tip of his tongue to the head of Dan's penis. Dan took hold of his cock taking it away from Tyler and making him pout as he sat on his knees with his tongue hanging out. With a smile on his face Dan proceeded to slap his thick cock all over Tyler's face.

"Do you like that you skanky bitch, do you like it when a grown man cock slaps your little ass?"

"Yes daddy, slap my face with it," Tyler moaned as he groped his balls with one hand and rubbed Dan's with the other. Dan suddenly stopped the slapping and took Tyler by his hair shoving his cock into Tyler's throat, making him gag nosily on the intruder in his mouth. Dan face fucked Tyler for only a few moments before commanding him to get up on the bed and lay on his stomach.

"Close your eyes slut and don't you fucking move while I lick your ass real good," Tyler lay their as Dan spread his cheeks and slipped his tongue into his tiny virgin hole. The feeling made Tyler squirm in ecstasy, which prompted a hard slap on his ass from Dan.

"I told you not to move, just sit there and moan for me you dirty fucking skank," he finished his sentence and then dove back into the beautiful looking rosebud in front of him. He slipped his tongue all the way into Tyler's ass and felt the entrance loosen just a bit. He stopped his tongue assault, and slipped his middle finger into the lightly lubed opening. Tyler tensed as Dan began easing a finger in and out of his ass, and then continued to lick around the opening into his male pussy.

"O please put it in me now Dan, I can't take it I want you inside me now, stuff me please." Tyler groaned as the first finger was replaced with two fingers.

"You think your ready for it slut, well then I guess I'll give it to you then," Dan pulled his finger out putting one near Tyler's mouth.

"Taste your pussy and then maybe I'll give you my cock."

Tyler closed his lips around the two fingers that had just been buried in his ass, he no longer cared about being nasty or being gay he just wanted to have a dick inside him right now. He licked both fingers clean, then stood up throwing Dan to the bed, and leaping on top of him. Dan tried to move him off but Tyler held him down so that he couldn't maneuver away.

"I'll be taking your cock now," With that Tyler dropped down taking Dan's cock back in his mouth he slobbered nastily all over it then sat back down letting Dan's cock rub against his ass. He reached back placing the head directly at the entrance of his ass. He dropped his ass down just a bit, letting just the tip slip painfully inside of him. He eased down more enjoying the look on Dan's face as he ever so slowly opened the entrance to his ass. The pain was getting worse as the massive cock seemed to split him in half, and he had only gotten the very tip of the head in. With a rush and a harsh scream Tyler plunged all the way down on to Dan's steel member. The pain made him pant as wave after wave of pain swept over him.

Dan wanted nothing more then to began fucking Tyler for all he was worth, but he waited letting the younger man get more acclimated to the dick inside him. Dan looked up and saw Tyler staring right at him. Their was no longer a look of pain painted across his face, their was only lust. Dan began moving in and out of Tyler causing both men to moan loudly. Tyler began to meet each thrust, what started as a slow rhythmic fucking quickly turned into a wild hard fuck. Tyler jumped off Dan and dropped to all fours, shaking his ass invitingly at Dan. Dan stood up taking position behind Tyler, he eased his cock back into Tyler's tight asshole, and then pulled all the way out only to slam it back in. Tyler began pushing his ass back trying to keep Dan's cock inside him at all times.

"I fucking love it Dan, put that cock in me, make me your bitch baby. O god it feels so good, don't stop fucking me like the little slut that I am. Fuck me!"

Dan was quickly losing control, he had forgotten to put on a condom which was taboo for this day and age, and here he was plowing into the tightest sweetest ass he had ever had. He was coming closer and closer to the edge. He felt Tyler tense and a jet of cum sprayed from Tyler's dick onto the bed covers.

Dan continued hammering away long after Tyler stopped cumming, but Tyler continued to scream loudly as this new pleasure drove him wild.

"Where do you want it slut, on your ass or inside your ass?" Dan could barely get the words out as he panted into Tyler's ear.

Tyler moved his ass away and turned around quickly, devouring Dan's member until it hit the back of his throat. Tyler felt Dan's cock become even harder then it was and then suddenly spurt after spurt of warm cream flooded his mouth. He sucked even harder as the cum filled his mouth, some of it spilling out the corners of his lips. As the cum began to stop flowing Tyler took just the head in his mouth and tongued Dan pee slit.

Tyler finally pulled his mouth away from Dan's cock, Dan fell on his back panting in exhaustion and sexual release. Tyler swirled the cum around in his mouth enjoying Dan's flavor. He swallowed Dan's load, and felt even nastier then before as the cum coated his throat.

Tyler said nothing else as he laid his head on Dan lap, lightly kissing Dan's penis in a very loving fashion.

"Dan, I hope you'll be ready again here soon, cause I want another load here soon, and I'm thinking I want it to be yours.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
becomming a slut?

Loved the horny first time aspect. Get more detail into it next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unbelievable

Excuse me, Mr. "Worst story ever" ... did you read the same story I just did? You couldn't have because the one I read was one of the best I've seen in a long time. Continue the good work Mr. Author and pay no attention to the nagative comments.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Girlfriend's Dad He has an encounter with his girlfriend's father.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
Unknowing Cock Whore College student discovers he's a whore.in Gay Male
Becoming His Girl An older man teaches a boy to forget his girlfriend.in Gay Male
More Stories