Becoming a Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
How it all started.
1.5k words
4.05
203.3k
59
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever wondered how you get into certain situations? I always do. Sometimes they end up for the worst, but sometimes they end up for the better. Take my current situation.

I'm a slut.

I guess I could be called a whore, but then that would mean I get paid for what I do. Well I do get paid, just not with money. No, I get paid with cock. Lots and lots of cock! Anytime, anywhere, from anyone.

And it's all thanks to one man and one bad turn. Well I thought it was a bad turn at the time, turns out to the best thing that ever happened to me. But I'm getting a head of myself. Let me tell you a little about me first.

I'm thirty, five foot three and have been a slut for about five years now. Before that I was just the average college student, working my way through school.

I always knew that men were attracted to me but most of the same time I stayed away from them. Its like they saw my 44-30-36 figure as a neon slut sign. They always seemed to go straight for my pants and who wants that?

Well I do now, but back then I didn't. Instead I wanted someone to love me.

Well I got that and more, a lot more.

See just after my graduation I came home to find out that things weren't as well at home as I thought they were. My older brother had gone into business with his best friend, Jake Turner and put up my families home for collateral. None of us knew it of course until my brother ran off with all the funds and left us holding the bag.

Now Jake was one of the richest men in the state. Ten years older than me, he'd made his millions, not to mention the millions he'd gotten when his parents died. And while he'd always looked at my mom and dad as his own, some things just couldn't be forgiven.

It didn't matter that the money my brother had stolen wasn't even a month's salary to Jake or that he'd even miss it. It was the principal of the thing. He'd save my parents but he wanted something in return, and that something was me.

I'll admit to always having the hots for Jake, but since I was ten years younger I'd always been the little sister that had bugged them, following him and my brother where ever they'd went. In fact I hadn't even seen Jake in four years when he approached me with that chance to save my parents, all with out them knowing.

My options, as Jake put it, were to let my parents pay for my brothers crimes or I would.

I would have to do what ever he wanted for two weeks. That's it.

Oh how naive I was.

But who knew what kind of man Jake was? All I knew was that he was rich, fun and was like my older brother. But his sisterly feelings, if he'd ever had them, had long since faded.

So, again naively, I agreed and that is where my new life started.

That first day I pulled up to the house, nervous. What did Jake want me to do? What ever it was I was his for two weeks and it was not something I was looking forward to. I knew by the look in his eyes when he'd made the offer that sex would be involved but little did I know what kind of sex. It certainly wasn't something I'd ever done before.

Not that I was a virgin or anything, but my eyes were opened more in that first day than in my entire college years.

He was leaning in the door jam watching me as I got out of the car and made my way up the stairs. I remember jumping a little bit at the sound of the door shutting behind me. Little did I know that was the least of my worries.

"Do you remember the rules?" Jake asked as he walked past me to stand in another door way.

"Yes." Who in their right mind would have forgotten them? I was to be his for two weeks. I had no rites, no voice and no was no longer a word in my vocabulary.

I remember him nodding.

"Your clothes, remove them."

Even thought I knew it was coming I was still shocked. Slowly I did as he said, first taking off my tank top and them my jeans and underwear. I remember peaking looks at him and even though I was slowly stripping in front of him he never looked away from my face.

Once I was done he walked towards me, walked around me, as if he was inspecting a horse he had just bought.

"There are a few things we'll have to work on, but for know get on your knees." Still in shock I did as I was told. My mind was in turmoil. This man, that I had thought I'd loved most of my life, that had treated me like a sister for years was humiliating me.

Part of me loved that I was so close to him, the other part hated him for what he was doing.

He came in front of me then, my eyes even with the fly of his pants. I could see the size of his erection bulging against his jeans.

I remember thinking at the time that there was no way he could be that large.

But you have to remember I was wrong about a lot back then.

He was that large.

I found out when seconds later he'd freed himself from his pants and his erection stood out straight in front of me.

It was the largest I'd ever seen.

It was thick, so thick I doubt I could have closed my hand around it, and at least 10 inches long. I could see the veins straining underneath the stretched skin. Could see the thick head, larger than the rest, straining towards me as it pulsed.

I could also see the bead of pre-cum on the tip. Jake took a step towards me and brushing the pre cum over my lips.

When I opened my mouth to lick it off he pushed forward, pushing at least half of his cock into my mouth. I was surprised to say the least and put my hands on his thighs to push him away.

But his hands were already wrapped up in my hair, pulling me forward to where I took more of him until I was gagging.

My nails bit into his thighs and he hissed, jerking back from me.

"Get up."

As soon as I was up he dragged me into the living room and pushed me onto the couch. I knew I was no match for his strength and fear consumed me as he pulled a pair of hand cuffs from his pocket and quickly cuffed my hands behind my back. Then before I knew what was going on he flipped me onto my back with my head hanging over the arm of the couch.

I gasped in surprise and he quickly pushed his cock into my mouth again, going even deeper.

I gagged, trying to fight him but he reached to my breasts and pinched my nipples hard causing me to scream in pain. As I screamed my throat opened more and he pushed forward.

Again and again he did this until my nipples were burning in pain and he was filling my throat so much I couldn't breathe. Each time he pulled back I quickly took a breath before he plunged forward again; yanking on my nipples to make sure I stayed open for him.

It wasn't like any blow job I had given before. This time he was completely in charge and he was fucking my mouth, moving so fast that his balls slapped my nose and eyes with each thrust.

"Oh yes." I heard him moan as he thrust even harder, making me whimper around his cock. I felt the answering pulse run through his cock as he buried himself in my throat again and again.

I was getting light headed; scared I was going to pass out when he leaned forward, plunging all the way inside my throat as he bit my nipple. My entire body jerked in pain as I tried to scream around his cock. He only laughed and reached for my other nipple.

I remember thinking that he would never be done, that my jaw hurt and my nipples felt like hot pokers. In reality it probably only went on like that for about 5 minutes.

Finally I heard him panting, his thrusts becoming harder, faster before he grabbed my head and thrust hard, all the way inside again. His cock grew even more, cutting off my air supply completely as I stared up at his balls and felt him shoot his cum deep in my throat.

He held himself there until he was through, until I was seeing black spots. When he finally did pull back I gasped some much needed air, closing my eyes in humiliation as he completely pulled away from me.

With out saying a word he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder to carry me into another room.