Becoming a Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
The next day.
2.3k words
4.29
111.5k
11
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day he made me blow him again. I could taste both of us on his cock but I really needed to pee by then and ran to the bathroom as soon as he let me. Well stumbled actually, because he'd left me tied up all night and none of my arms or legs wanted to work right.

Jake followed me in and instead of letting me piss on the toilet he made me squat in the tub.

I thought this was really weird but did as he said. I was completely shocked when I felt warm fluid splash on me and looked up to him pissing on me. I tried to raise my hands and block it but he ordered me to sit on them and open my mouth.

Terrified I did as he said.

Just so you know Jake has good aim. He pissed in my mouth but I refused to swallow it, which pissed him off. (I do that now too. There's not much I didn't do when my two weeks were up.)

Pissing Jake off wasn't a good idea, especially before he'd had his coffee. It ended up with me in a cold shower and then tied back on the bed, spread eagle while he went to get some supplies.

Still exhausted I was asleep when he got back. He didn't mind, it gave him time to get ready for what he wanted to do to me next.

I remember waking up and Jake made me drink some awful tasting stuff, I found out later it was my breakfast. He didn't want me getting sick when he did what he was going to do next but knew I needed some nutrients. Evidently this stuff is perfect for subs during long sessions. Who knew?

Anyway after that he put a ring gag in my mouth. It held my mouth impossibly wide so I couldn't say no, not that I would have, but I figured Jake got off on degrading me.

Then he strapped me down on the bed some more to where I couldn't move, with straps around my hips, thighs and chest. I had no idea what he wanted, and wish I had never found out.

He was serious about the bigger breast thing. Impatient too.

He had bought a breast pump and attached it to each of my nipples. Just so you know, those hurt too, especially if you don't have anything to pump! It was sucking for all it was worth, trying to get milk out of milkless breasts.

Mean while Jake was laying out his purchases next to me so I could see them all.

Like I really wanted to.

He seemed to like scaring me with things.

When the breast pump stopped he started it again and move in between my legs, putting this HUGE butt plug on my stomach while he reached for the lube. My eyes grew HUGE as I looked at the thing and I tried to protest.

All that earned me was a swat on my thigh.

I felt two very wet fingers enter my ass. I was still sore from my deflowering last night and moaned. Jake ignored me scissoring his fingers in my ass, getting me as wet as he could. Then he lubed the plug as well and started to push it into me.

Did I mention that the thing was HUGE?

The first bit wasn't that bad but the thing about butt plugs is that they get wider. I was screaming after about 1/3 of it. Jake just used the flat of his hand to push harder, sliding more into me.

The pain was too much after 2/3s and I was just whimpering now. He twisted it and pushed hard, sending the last third in with one hard push.

I jerked, as much as my bindings would let me.

Jake didn't seem satisfied and tried to pull the damn thing out, just to make sure it wouldn't come out causing me to scream again.

Let me tell you, that damn thing wasn't going anywhere.

By the time he was done the breast pump had turned off again. He removed the pumps and I saw that my nipples were about 3 times as long and wide as normal. He seemed to like that, squeezing them and flicking them as I whimpered.

I was so warn out by now I didn't think he'd need to tie my down anymore. But Jake knew what he was doing because when I saw the syringes and saline I found new energy.

I tried to fight but he just sat on my stomach, waiting for me to get tired. That's when I noticed he hadn't said a word to me yet today. I was nothing but an object to him and I really felt degraded.

Finally warn out I lay there, tears streaming down my face.

He saw them and paused. Leaning forward he rubbed his tongue against mine.

"Relax slut. You'll like the results."

I remember thinking he was crazy. Certifiable. Then the first needle went into my breast and I felt pain as he injected the saline into me. He did it in little areas all around my breast, evening them out. The worst was the nipples.

Already sensitive because of the breast pump he used a larger needle and pushed it right through my nipple to inject more saline. He kept injecting as he pulled the damn things out.

I think I might have passed out at this point because next thing I remember he was between my legs again and I didn't remember him moving off my stomach.

Anyway, I looked down at my breasts and they were HUGE. I mean they were huge before, but now they were HUGE. Jake didn't seem to notice, but I was infatuated with them. How could my tits have gotten so big!!!

Jake was busy between my legs. He'd attached something around my thighs and was putting it against my clit. Then he climbed off the bed and undid my bindings. I was so tired I couldn't even fight him as he tied me up again, spread eagle on the bed with my head hanging off one side.

He put a mask on my head, blinding me. I didn't really care. My tits were on fire.

He must have realized then how big they were because he wanted to play with them. He squeezed them, rolling the nipples between his fingers before giving them a good tug. I screamed and he plunged into my mouth. My scream opened up my throat again so he went all the way in.

I felt him grab my mask and realized there must have been handles on it because he started using it as he slam fucked me. I was just focusing on breathing and keep my tongue out of the way when I felt something moving against my clit.

Oh shit, what had he put there? I didn't remember but it felt like a little butterfly as it fluttered on and off as he used my mouth.

Occasionally he'd let go of my head to play with my breasts. Slap them, twist them, squeeze them, what ever he wanted to do. It's not like I could stop him.

After a while he pulled out and I felt him shoot his cum on my chest and stomach. I could hear him moaning, could sense him above my head. When he was done he moved back to my mouth.

"Clean me slut." I did what he said, well as much as I could with that ring in my mouth. It's not like I could swallow.

The butterfly was still working on my clit. I wanted to cum so bad but it always stopped before I could.

Jake released me then, sitting me up. I was a little light headed and couldn't fight him. He sat by the head board, pulling me between his legs, slowly running his hands over my body. The butterfly was still working me, but I was too tired to care.

"I think we'll let these rest a little before I pierce them." It was obvious he wasn't asking my opinion. I didn't particularly want my nipples pierced.

"I'll remove the ring but not talking. Ok?" I slowly nodded and he placed my head back on his should, removing both the mask and the ring. I flexed my jaw, trying to work out the stiffness.

He let me have another drink of water before taking one himself and running his hands over my body more.

I learned later he was messaging the joints because I'd been tied up for so long. His hands felt good. Then two of his fingers entered my cunt. I was so wet he slid a third in and then a forth before I moaned in pain/pleasure.

The butterfly didn't turn off this time, in fact it speed up as he started pumping my cunt. I leaned my head back and he nibbled my ear as his other hand played with one of my tits.

It was slow, gentle and when I came I came so hard I would have jerked off the bed if Jake hadn't been expecting it.

"That's it slut. Cum for me." I did, cumming all over his hand. He fingered me afterward, bringing me down until I finally stopped jerking and moaning. Then he brought his hand to my mouth.

"Lick it clean."

Ok, that was just disgusting, but I did as I was told. I was praying he'd leave me alone for a while if I did.

I must have dozed for a while because I woke up to him sitting by the bed with a tray of food.

"Sit up and eat." Slowly, my body was very sore, I moved to do what he said. He watched me, eating. "If you don't ask me anything about what is going on here you can talk for now."

My eyes jerked to his, scared and curious at the same time.

"What do you want to talk about?" My voice was husky, rusty from all the screaming I'd done.

"I'm sure that you have questions."

Yeah, right, like most of my questions weren't about his weird sex life. I was smart enough to keep that to my self though.

"Jake I haven't seen you in close to 5 years. I don't even know what you've been doing." He looked at me, nodding his head.

"Ok, you can have one question, anything you want to ask about."

I remember I thought about it really hard. There were so many I could ask. Especially since he'd opened it up to these two weeks. But one really burned in my head.

"What all do you want during these two weeks?"

"I already told you that." He started to get up but I put my hand on his to stop him.

"Jake obviously you haven't. I know you want me to do what ever you want, but conversation wasn't part of the deal. Are we supposed to be friends when we aren't..." I looked at the bed, not sure what to call what we'd been doing.

"Fucking?"

I remember blushing, I used to do that back then.

"Yeah." I licked my bruised lips. "I mean, I don't know what to think."

He raised my head, looking into my eyes.

"I like my sex rough. I like my women submissive." Duh, I thought looking at him. "But I also miss talking to you." He released my chin, running his fingers through his hair.

I shifted and felt the HUGE butt plug in my ass, drawing in a sharp breath. I figured I had a few choices here. I knew this whole thing was about getting back what he thought was owed to him. And yes he liked his sex rough.

Truthfully I couldn't say I enjoyed everything he did to my body, but I hadn't hated it all. And at the same time I'd always had a thing for the man.

"Can I make a suggestion?"

He looked at me, confused.

"I'm willing to do what ever you want me to do. Obviously. But we can't spend the next two weeks doing nothing but fucking." He laughed.

"You'd be surprised." He tweaked my nipple causing me to hiss again.

"I know there will be a lot of that. But I'm suggesting that when we aren't fucking we be friends."

"You don't think we're friends when we're fucking?"

"I don't know. I mean I can't talk..." He reached up, kissing me for the first time. His tongue drove into my mouth, devouring me. It was an, hey I own you so shut up kiss if I ever had one.

"Fine." He said, pulling away. "I'll let you know when friend time starts." He pushed me back, sliding between my legs as he did so. "Just so you know, this isn't it."

He plunged into my cunt hard, filling me as he claimed my mouth again.

He claimed my entire body good and proper. Just in case you're wondering, no sex with Jake is average. Once we got to really going he moved my legs up to his shoulders, holding them there so that he banged into my cervix with each thrust. It hurt, but still he didn't let up on my mouth so I whimpered against his tongue as he tried to force all of himself into me.

Eventually he did, shooting past my cervix into my womb. It was the best sex of my life. He made me cum over and over, even as he hammered into me. When he finally came he collapsed on top of me, releasing my legs.

"When ever I have a piece of equipment on you or in you, you are my slave. You NEVER clean my cum off of you unless I tell you that you can." He hissed into my ear.

I nodded, knowing I wasn't allowed to talk right now.

"And just because we're friends doesn't mean you can tell me no. I own this body for 13 more days. You do what ever I tell you to."

I nodded again, wondering what the hell had just happened.