Becoming a Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
The first week.
2.5k words
4.25
104k
14
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That first week wasn't so bad after that. I mean he was definitely using my body and the things he did are probably illegal in most states. He whipped me, kept my breasts enlarged, clamped me, and even got around to piercing me (and just so you know that hurts too!). He basically fucked my brains out. If I wasn't sucking him hard, or fucking him, I was cleaning him off.

He fucked me in every room in the house and in positions I didn't even know existed. He left me tied up for hours, dildos working my body over, making sure I was already ready for him.

I didn't always get to cum, but when I did cum it was hard. He even fucked me out side, staking me out on my hands and knees for everyone to see (not that any one did, I think, after all his property is huge with a privacy fence around. The security guards and staff definitely saw though).

He also gave me my first spanking out there. I was tied up with that damn monstrosity of a butt plug in my ass, all hot and bothered when he left. He was back in a few minutes but I didn't know it until the first hit of the paddle landed on my ass. I couldn't help it, I screamed. I screamed during the next hit to, well actually all of them. Jake wasn't gentle.

Anyway, of course this brought his security guards. They stood there watching as Jake hit my ass until it was beet red. Then he threw the paddle away, ripped the butt plug out of me and slammed his cock in my ass.

I was a quivering mass by then, only able to grunt as he used me. He saw the security guards then and invited them over. There were three of them. Each of them took a turn at my mouth as Jake held my head back by my hair, using it to hold me for them and pull me back into him.

None of them came in my mouth. No, they took great pleasure in fucking my throat and then pulling out to spray my hair and face with their cum. After they left Jake released my hair and I collapsed, cumming continuously now around his cock until he was finally done with me.

After that the real fun started.

He made me crawl to the garage, spunk falling from my face and ass. He tied me to the ceiling, my feet barely touching the floor.

Then he used anything he wanted to too whip my poor body until I cam again. And again. And again.

Only then did he let me down, adding his own load to my face.

Then it was time for a rest. For a few hours a day we'd talk or swim, just as friends. At least until he got so turned on by my nakedness he threw me somewhere and fucked me senseless again.

Then the first week came to an end. I knew something was different that day because we didn't have any "friend" time. In fact he didn't fuck me all day. Instead made me shower after "letting him" fuck my mouth and then hooked me up to a sex machine.

And this was a sex machine, just so you know. It looked kind of like an OBGYN table. My legs were hooked in stirrups and I was tied down.

Then he used the breast pump again and put a huge dildo in both my cunt and ass, set on low. Then the table fucked me. It never let me cum. Each time I came close it stopped.

I thought I was going to die of frustration.

He'd come in every once in a while and start the pump again, clean me up, check and make sure I was alive, that kind of stuff. He gave me that foul drink again and I knew something was REALLY up then.

By the time the sun went down I was desperate to cum. He came in, removing the dildos and placing a spreader bar between my legs. It spread me wide, hurting almost. Then he clipped my nipples, pulling them together again. They were so sensitive I screamed, giving him the perfect opportunity to put the ring gag in my mouth. Then he tied my hands behind my back, making my breasts stand out more.

The entire time he didn't say a word.

Finally he clipped a chain to the chain on my breasts and told me to stand.

When I tried, I fell to the floor. I can look back at this and laugh now, but at the time I was completely terrified. See he knew I wouldn't' be able to stand. I was the one that didn't know it.

He leaned down and threw me over his shoulder before carrying me into the living room. The swing was set up in the middle of the room, right over a short table that he sat me down on. He then put me in the swing, pulling it up to where it was about a foot about the table.

The bar was removed as the swing held my legs straight up in the air. My arms were released as well and tied into the swing.

Surprisingly the swing was comfortable. It supported my back and neck, letting my butt and head hang lower.

His fingers found my cunt, testing me. Then they moved to my ass, making sure I was wet there too.

Last, he moved to my head and put a blindfold over my eyes. Then I heard him leave.

I heard the door bell ring several times, heard voices in the library. Several of them. I won't lie, I was scared shitless. That's when I knew it wouldn't be a solo act tonight. We'd never talked about anyone else joining in, course we'd never said they wouldn't. I mean sure there were the security guards, but they had just used my mouth.

After a while I heard someone in the room. It sounded like they were bringing stuff in. No one said a word to me, or touched me.

That was scarier than anything.

Then I heard Jake.

"I have a surprise for you."

The doors were opened again and I heard several people enter the room. They saw me suspended and several of them started talking at once.

Jake laughed.

"Yes she is here for your enjoyment. Use her as you will."

They didn't need another invitation.

Some came straight to me, rubbing their hands over my body, exploring me. Several fingers entered my cunt, ass and mouth. My nipples were pinched, the chain pulled. I heard clothes being removed even as I heard Jake talking to others across the room.

Then a large cock was shoved down my throat.

Seconds later another was shoved into my cunt.

No warning, no ceremony, just WHAM!!!

They worked me back and forth between them as others played with my body. It didn't take me long before I came, desperate as I was after being teased and denied all day.

"Responsive little slut isn't she."

"You have no idea." I heard Jake say from my side as his friends pounded into me.

The first two didn't take very long to cum, shooting spunk in both of my holes, only to be replaced. The next two were just as eager, fucking me hard until I was cumming again, screaming around the cock in my mouth. It was too much for the man in my cunt and he shot his load.

"I want that ass." One of them said and I felt him climb under me. The swing was lowered until a long cock was wedged in my ass. He wasn't as big as Jake but just as long. Still my cunt not being used, something that was quickly remedied.

"Look at those tits." Another said before I felt them being slapped. The chain was pulled tight and I screamed. It caused the man in my mouth to unload deep in my throat. It was so much I choked, but he held me there, forcing me to swallow.

"I wonder..." I heard one of them mutter before I felt someone straddle my stomach. Then I felt a cock move between my tits, pulling my nipples apart as much as the chain would allow.

I screamed and the men laughed.

"Don't worry gentlemen, the room is sound proof. There are also refreshments on the north wall if any of you are interested." Jake said as another man pushed into my mouth.

I now had a man in mouth, cunt, ass and fucking my tits. I was in pain and heaven at the same time. The man fucking my tits was vicious as he thrust, enjoying pulling on my long nipples.

The two men in my ass and cunt seemed to think it was a race and plunged into me hard and fast with no rhythm. The man in my mouth thought he had all day and was slowly thrusting completely in and out of my throat.

Then I felt my hands freed and two cocks placed in them.

So now I had 6 men using my body.

Damn, how many men were there? I could hear them everywhere. Talking business, talking about me, talking about their latest honey due list. I remember thinking that was a weird thing to talk about at a gang bang.

Then the guy fucking my tits squeezed them hard together and shot his cum on my neck. He was replaced too.

For the rest of the night I had at least two men using my body, usually three but sometimes more. Jake came over a few times to check on me and give me a drink of Jack & Coke to help wash down the cum. Thank god because there was a lot of it. He never said a word to me. I have no idea how long they used me, or how many, or if

Jake ever joined in.

All I know is that I was cumming almost continuously as the men used me over and over.

I got a little sloppy for a few of them so they just shot their load on me. Some of them used rags to clean me up before plunging into me.

My whole body was sore and still they used me. Some were large, some were small, it didn't matter. I was there to be fucked.

"Can we get her out of this thing?" One of them asked.

"You can do what ever you want as long as she doesn't leave the room." Several hands helped me out of the swing. They laid me on the table. I was so sore I couldn't move and my legs didn't want to go together again.

"I've got an idea." One of them said. Then I heard a pop and felt a shower. Several more pops happened and more fluid sprayed my body. A little bit landed in my mouth and I tasted champagne just before a bottle was shoved up my cunt and another up my ass.

I screamed, feeling the bubbles work their way through my body, mixing with the globs of cum. The men laughed.

"Well that should clean her out." A man said before he shoved his cock into my cunt.

He was HUGE! Almost as big as Jake. I screamed, my body jerking from the rough assault on my sensitive tissues. He only laughed and picked me up to lie on the floor with me on top of him.

"Now the fun begins." I felt another man behind me and didn't think much of it. After all I'd had a cock in my cunt and ass almost all night. Only this fucker didn't go for my open, gapping ass.

Nope, he wanted a hole that was already occupied and he wasn't the patient type.

"Think it will fit?"

"Only one way to find out." I heard Jake say from my head an instant before a cock was shoved in my mouth. I think it was Jake but I wasn't sure.

Then I felt something that really disturbed me. Another cock was trying to get into my cunt!!!

He couldn't get the head in, but another man came up and stuck his fingers in me around the cock already there. He pulled me open as far as he could so the other cock could get in.

I was whimpering, nothing more than a rag doll as the man under me held me down and the cock in my mouth fucked my raw throat.

Then the head popped in. I jerked, screaming around the cock in my mouth.

"I don't think she likes this." The man under me moaned as I tightened around his cock.

"I don't' really care." The man behind me said as he forced more of himself into me. He kept pushing until I felt as if I were being ripped open. For the first time that night tears fell down my face as he kept pushing until I felt his hips hit my ass.


"Man she's tight."

Well duh! I thought as the two men started to move at once. They held me down, forcing me to take their cocks as their friends cheered them on.

The cock in my mouth pulled out and shot his cum over my hair and face. With my mouth free I was able to moan and grunt as the men tunneled my cunt. The men seemed to enjoy my noises and no one shoved another cock in my mouth.

I was trembling now in pain even as my body went into spasms around the cocks. I came! I couldn't believe it.

It was too much for them and they both plunged into my quivering cunt and shot more cum into me.

When they let me go my cunt was pretty much ruined for the night. It gapped, refusing to close so no one wanted to use it anymore. That was ok with them, I still had two holes and my tits for everyone to use.

After a while I passed out. I don't know what happened then. They must have kept using me because I woke up later and the sun was coming up as they carried me out to the back yard and laid me in the grass.

I was surrounded by men and didn't have to wait long to find out what they were going to do. The first stream of piss hit my open mouth. I was too tired to move as even more joined in.

Several of them aimed for my mouth and I choked on the amount of urine. Others aimed for my body or my cunt. One guy even came up and lifted my legs and pissed in my gaping cunt.

Several of them laughed.

I lay there, a wet, stinking mess as I heard Jake say goodbye to everyone. Then I hear him above me and the blind fold was removed.

I blinked, trying to see.

"Such a good little cum slut."

He sprayed me off with the hose then, washing the cum and piss from by body. He even sprayed in my cunt and ass, causing me to orgasm so hard I passed out again.