Becoming a Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
The second week and she learns the truth.
2.6k words
4.08
86.6k
14
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I did wake up and waddled to the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror. I had bruises everywhere. Small finger bruises from the men holding me or where they had grabbed my body to aid in their thrusting. I had bruises on my inner thigh and the backs of my legs from hips pounding into me. My throat hurt so much that I didn't want to swallow. And my breasts? They were just purple. The nipples raw and chapped.

A shower soothed my muscles enough to where I could walk, though I still looked like I had been ridden hard.

Jake found me as I waddled back to the bed. He checked my body over, messaging me again and adding cream to my nipples.

"I think you need another day of rest, at least."

"Another day?" He nodded.

"You've been asleep for about 18 hours." I remember thinking that I'd never slept so long in my life and I was still tired. "You need to eat something." I was too tired to care so Jake had to feed me. He didn't seem to mind.

Well he shouldn't, it was his fault I was in the shape I was. I wanted to yell at him, curse him up one side and down the other. But I also wanted to thank him. Completely confused I kept my mouth shut.

I found out later that there were 30 men there that night and they had used me for almost 8 hours straight. One of the men had been a doctor (so I was told) and told Jake that I should abstain for a few days. So Jake used my body in other ways. I gave him several blow jobs and he titty fucked me. Thank god he didn't clamp my nipples again!

Still for the first few days Jake and I were more like friends. We cuddled in front of the tv (of course I was still naked), lounged around the pool, what ever we wanted to do.

My ass was usable after a few days as long as Jake was gentle. I found that out one morning when I woke up tied to the bed face down with Jake behind me.

He didn't say anything as his fingers slipped into my ass. I winched, expecting pain, and while there was a little, it wasn't too bad.

Then he slowly pushed his cock into my ass. I moaned, loving the feel of him, even though I was still a little sore. He couldn't move enough to get me off but he did work me over for a while before finishing in my mouth.

Afterward I lay there, wondering what was wrong with me. I was actually disappointed that he hadn't cum in my ass.

My cunt, that took close to five days to be back to normal, well normal enough that I could take Jake. He took me the first time there gently too. And again I didn't cum.

I remembered wondering if I'd ever cum again. Maybe I'd reached my orgasm quota for life or something. But Jake proved that theory wrong.

My two weeks were up on Sunday morning and but the Friday before we were back to the slave/master thing completely. Jake wasn't interested in anymore "friend" time, which I wasn't surprised of.

I actually was wondering how to convince him to let me stay by that point, yes that was when I turn in to a slut. Or at least recognized myself as one.

But I'm jumping ahead again.

I woke up Friday tied to the bed with Jake getting out his favorite equipment. The syringes came back out but it didn't take as many shots as I hadn't gone back to normal size yet. The nipple clamps were attached to me too. Even though my nipples were still a little raw it felt good when he gently played with them.

My feet were retied to the head board so I was almost folded in half. And then Jake took me hard. With the ball gag in my mouth I couldn't do anything but grunt as he altered between my cunt and ass, pulling completely out with each thrust so I didn't know which hole he'd plunge into.

He didn't cum in me though. Instead he pulled completely out and laid his cock on my clit so that his cum shot up my body on to my face and torso. At least I got to cum that time though, several times. He seemed to love feeling my body squeeze him as I came that morning.

When he was done he released my legs and retied me spread eagle before leaving me there. He came back several times, retying me into another position to take me again and again.

By the time he finally fell asleep on top of me I was exhausted. He'd made sure I'd cum at least twice every time he took me.

Saturday was pretty much the same, though he tied me up in the living room. I knew by then that I was in love with him, sick as I was. I didn't want to leave the next day and let him do what ever he wanted with me.

After we'd eaten dinner he lay down on the floor and ordered me to ride him. We were going at it pretty good when I felt someone behind me.

"Don't look away from me." Jake said, staring into my eyes. Wanting to please him I did as he said as I felt a cock slowly push into my ass.

I hadn't had a DP since the gang bang and it felt good being so full. Still I hoped this was the only other one as the men started thrusting hard into me, both of them pushing into me at the same time.

"You're such a slut." Jake whispered, pulling my lips down to his. "My slut." Then he kissed me, holding my mouth to his until I was screaming into his mouth, cumming around the cocks consuming me.

Both men picked up the pace until they came to, each holding me to them until each drop of cum had left them.

The man behind me pulled out and Jake looked at me.

"I want you to know the truth." Slowly he turned my head to look at the man who'd just fucked my ass and I saw my brother smiling at me.

Immediately I bound off Jake, looking at both of them.

"What the FUCK is going on!" I demanded. Jake stood up but didn't take a step towards me.

"Your brother never owed me money."

"What?" I looked at my brother and he nodded in confirmation. "Then what...why..."

"I wanted to see what you would do." Jake said, staring at me.

"See what I would do." I know, I sounded like a parakeet, but how is a rational person supposed to act in a situation like this? I was in shock. What Jake had done to me, what I had allowed him to do to me... it was suppose to be for my family. And now I found out that everything that had happened to me wasn't justified. There wasn't a reason for me being fucked like I had the past two weeks.

"My brother? You helped with this?" My brother nodded, smiling at me.

"I've always wanted to fuck the hot little ass of yours. And now I have." I was in shock. I think I already said that but I was really in shock. My own brother had set me up.

He stood up, walking towards me.

"And don't think this is the first time. I was a part of that little gang bang last weekend too." He smiled at me before dropping his bomb shell. "Me and dad."

"What! Dad would never..."

"Who do you think did the DP on your cunt slut?"

His words didn't register at first but when they did all the blood left my face. My own dad and brother had double fucked my cunt. They were the reason I hadn't been able to fuck or sit down right for almost a week, well part of the reason.

I looked at Jake. He was silent, watching me intently.

"Where are my clothes?" I was determined to leave at that point. Just 10 minutes ago I'd been trying to figure out how to make him let me stay and now I wanted out of there. I'd never felt so betrayed.

"Your two weeks aren't up until tomorrow morning."

"Fuck you!" I screamed running at him, tears running down my cheeks. I pounded his chest, wanting him to hurt as much as I did. "Two weeks! I don't need to be here for two weeks. You lied to me, had my parents lie to me... you fucktard!"

He subdued me easily, turning me around to where my back was against his chest as he let me cry.

"Really sis, is this necessary? I mean you were a good fuck and all but really."

"Leave." Jake ordered my brother as he held me back. I wanted to kill him, kill them both. What they had done to me... I couldn't believe it.

"You can't be serious. You promised me we'd take her together."

"And we will. Wait for us in the bedroom." My brother smiled at me, leaving the room. I fought Jakes hold until I was too weak to continue.

"Now here is what we are going to do slut. You and I are going to go upstairs and have our last night together. Your brother is going to do exactly what I say..."

"No." I sobbed trying to get away again.

"Yes. And then in the morning you and I are going to talk."

"I don't' want to hear anything you have to say." I remember he clutched at me, squeezing me until I yelped.

"This is going to happen slut. With or with out your permission." Then he picked me up and carried me upstairs.

My brother was waiting by the bed, smiling as he watched Jake throw me down sideways. Both of them tied me spread eagle and I knew I wasn't going to get away. Then they took me.

For most of the night they fucked me. In the mouth, in the ass, cunt, where ever. Sometimes they double teamed me, other times they took turns. Neither of them said a word to me.

At first I tried to hold back the orgasms, determined they wouldn't make me cum. But hey, it's a biology thing. Plus Jake had been fucking me for two weeks and knew exactly how to push my buttons.

When I couldn't hold back anymore I came, crying as I did so. Jake licked my tears from my face even as my brother came in my cunt.

After that I don't remember much, I didn't want to at the time so I purposely zoned it out. By the time my brother left the sun had rose, and I was exhausted, leaking cum out of each hole, covered with the stuff.

Jake released me, watching me struggle to the shower. He tried to join me but I ignored him, washing away all the hours of humiliation.

When I came out my clothes were waiting for me. With out a word I got dressed and started to leave.

"We need to talk."

"Sluts aren't allowed remember."

"Damn it, listen..."

"For what!" Furious I turned on him. "For some bull shit excuse about how it's ok you let my dad and brother fuck me? Not only let them but let others watch! You let them hurt me, piss on me, do what ever they wanted!"

"You agreed..."

"Not to that!" I tried to leave again but Jake grabbed me, forcing me to face him.

"I did it because I wanted you. Always have."

"Bullshit."

"Damn it, I did, still do." He pulled me to him, kissing me, but I was used up, hurt too much to respond. "Don't leave like this. Stay. I can make this right."

I just shook my head. He must have seen something in my eyes because he let me go and I left, never looking back.

I didn't really have anywhere to go but home.

My mom at least, thought I'd been visiting some friends and was happy to see me. She didn't understand why I completely ignored my dad and brother.

A few days later I still hadn't talked to either my dad or brother and both of them looked at me as if I was a bomb that was about to go off when Jake came around. I could tell Jake wanted to talk to me by the intent way he watched me but I made sure my mom was always with me.

That's when I knew I had to leave, had to think about what I was going to do.

See I had this problem. Even though I'd only been with Jake for two weeks my body needed the sex now. Only men didn't turn me on. Well one man did, but I was determined to stay away from him. I felt totally betrayed and just couldn't go there.

But my body NEEDED the sex. It NEEDED the pain and the pleasure mix. I tried masturbating, it just didn't work. I even went and bought my own toys, still nothing.

I got on-line, looking for answers and ended up on a B/D website talking to some master in Florida. But even that didn't work. He could tell that something was up and I finally told him the whole thing. He was very understanding and explained a few things to me about sub/dom trust and what I was going through (how he knew I didn't understand since he'd never been a sub, but he actually put into words what I couldn't and he was right).

It was his idea that I leave, so I could decide what I wanted. So that night after Jake finally gave up I packed a case and ignoring my family I drove off with no real destination in mind.

My cell phone rang several times and I eventually turned it off. This was my time to decide and nothing was going to influence me.

Eventually I ended up camping in a natural park. The fresh air did me good and I thought about everything the men in my life had done to me.

I had agreed to do what ever Jake wanted, had trusted him not to hurt me. And he never did have to tell me the truth. But he had. I wondered who the other 27 men that had fucked me were and realized I could drive myself insane with the unknown.

I also realized that Jake knew me better than I knew myself. I'd never even realized that something had been missing with my previous relationships until Jake had taken control of my body. There was something freeing about letting someone else take the lead, letting someone else control my body. I didn't have to worry about the little or big stuff, Jake had done that.

No, I had just been able to enjoy.

Had I enjoyed everything? Obviously not otherwise I'd be tied up getting fucked right now instead of hiking through the forest. But I had enjoyed most of it.

I knew if I went back there would be things Jake would do to me I wouldn't like. But I also knew that I needed the same sex he needed now. Could I get it somewhere else? Sure. But I loved Jake, had for years. Why not get what you want from someone you love?