Becoming a Slut Wife: Bea

Story Info
Someone besides hubby is getting a taste.
2.2k words
3.57
174.1k
34
0

Part 11 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a joke - I swear - just a joke. I didn't mean it and I sure as shit didn't figure that she would take it as anything other than a joke.

Bea and I had been together a little over ten years, eight of them as man and wife. Like most men I was just not sensitive to the mood swings that can take place in women so it was quite a while before I noticed the change that had come over Bea. As is normally the case it was a small trivial thing that brought things to a head. I was dressing for work and when I went to my sock drawer I saw that I didn't have any brown socks.

"Hey Bea, I don't have any brown socks."

"They are on top of the dryer. If you weren't so damn lazy you could have taken them upstairs and put them in your drawer yourself."

That got my attention. In our eight years of marriage Bea had never barked at me like that. I went down to the laundry room, got my socks and underwear and took them up and put them away. I finished dressing and went down to the kitchen. As I sipped my coffee I watched Bea as she fixed the lunches for the kids to take to school. Her movements were quick and angry, like she was slamming things together only without the slamming sound. She finished the lunches and then set them aside and as she did she saw me watching her.

"What are you looking at?"

Another unlikely Bea action. "Nothing, just sitting here sipping my coffee."

She turned back to the counter and I walked over to her, spun her around and kissed her. When I let go she gave me a funny look, "What was that for?"

"Why does it have to be for something? Can't I just kiss the woman I love because I want to?"

Bea gave me quizzical look and then she went off to round up the kids and I left for work.

Driving to work I thought about Bea's behavior and wondered what was behind it. As I thought about it I remembered some other little things that had happened lately that were a little out of the ordinary. I was still thinking about it an hour later when Brenda, my secretary/bookkeeper/file clerk and all around Girl Friday came into the office.

"Why the long face boss?"

I told her about my morning.

"It sounds to me like the lady doesn't get out of the house enough. When was the last time you took her out for a night on the town?"

I sat there trying to remember the last time when Brenda said, "If you have to think about boss, it has been way to long. Get her out of the house. Take her away from the house and the kids for a weekend if you can, if not that, at least a night of dinner and dancing."

That night when I got home I made some phone calls. I arranged for my folks to take the kids for the weekend and I called and made reservations at a hotel on the beach. Then I went into the living room where Bea was watching television. I dropped down on the couch beside her and gave her the news.

"Are you serious?"

"You bet. Just you and me at the beach for two days and two nights."

"But I don't have a thing to wear."

"So what? You have three days to shop for what you need. All you have to do is be ready to leave when I get home from work on Friday."

It was too late to hit the beach when we checked in Friday evening so I told Bea to dress for dinner and a night of dancing. When I came out of the shower Bea was standing in front of the mirror looking at herself in a black cocktail dress.

"I don't know. I don't think I look good enough anymore to get away with wearing something like this."

"Nonsense. You look as sexy as all get out in that dress. You could have any man you want" and then I laughed and said, "As long as I get to watch."

It was a joke! Honest to God, I was just trying to cheer her up - give her some of her old confidence back. She gave me a queer look and then said, "Well okay, if you think that it looks all right."

The evening went great. A good dinner, with several glasses of wine, was followed by a night of dancing and several margaritas. By eleven o'clock Bea was feeling no pain and she had reached that giggly mood that I loved so well. When Bea reaches that stage she loses her inhibitions and becomes a pure sexual animal in bed. I left her at the table and went to the bathroom and when I came back she wasn't there. I looked around for her and spotted her out on the dance floor with a black guy who had to be ten years younger than she was. Getting up and dancing with a stranger and a black one at that was so unlike Bea that I began to wonder if she'd had one margarita too many.

I watched the two of them dance and while I couldn't be sure from my angle I thought that the man just might have his hand on Bea's ass. The song ended, but the two of them stayed on the floor and waited for the next number. The next song was a very slow dance and, at least to me, the two of them were dancing much closer than a married woman should allow. From what I was seeing, or thought I was seeing, the asshole was feeling up my wife on the dance floor. The music stopped, but the guy didn't bring Bea back to our table, instead he walked her to an empty table and sat down with her. They talked for a couple of minutes and while I sat there and watched I saw him drop his hand on Bea's leg. Bea didn't do anything to stop him as his hand moved up her leg and I wondered just what the hell was going on. Oh I knew only too well what he was up too, but what the fuck was Bea doing?

His hand moved up her leg another inch and I decided that enough was enough and I started to stand up and go over to the table, but even as I stood Bea stood up, leaned over and kissed the guy on his cheek and then headed for our table. She didn't sit down, but took my arm and said, "Get me out of here. Get me to bed baby, I need it bad."

In the elevator she was giggling, "Did you see it honey, did you see it? He was trying to pick me up. He was feeling me up on the dance floor and I let him. I felt so wicked letting him play with my ass and poke his boner into my leg. He was sure he had me right up until I got up and walked away."

Bea had her dress off before the door was fully closed behind us, "Hurry baby, hurry. Little Bea needs a cock bad." She was a wild woman and it was the most intense sex that we'd had in years. It was three hours later before I fell into an exhausted sleep.

More surprises greeted me the next day. When we got to the beach and spread out our towels she took off the robe she was wearing and dropped it to the sand. Instead of the conservative one piece bathing suit that she usually wore she had on a bikini that didn't even cover as much as her normal bra and panties. I heard a sound that I suddenly realized was a massive intake of breath and I looked around and saw at least a dozen guys looking at Bea with their mouths hanging open and lust in their eyes. Bea giggled and said, "I guess they approve. Do you think that any of them might want to fuck me?"

For as long as we were on the beach Bea was the center of attention as far as the guys were concerned. Bea knew it and she played it for all it was worth. She handed out crotch shots every time she rolled over on her blanket. She loosened her top and let the straps fall away as she laid on her stomach and twenty guys prayed for something to happen to make her get up quick and once she deliberately rose up a couple of inches and made them think they were going to get their wish before sinking back down on her blanket. This was a Bea that I did not know. Several times she leaned toward me and whispered things like, "See that black guy over there? He's looking right at my crotch. Think he can see any pussy hairs?"

Another time she asked, "Is it true what they say about black men? I mean about their size and all?"

"What makes you ask that?"

"See that one over on the left? He's been staring at me for ten minutes and look at the bulge in his trunks. I think he wants to fuck me."

I have no idea what might have happened if I would have had to leave her there for a while, but there was no doubt in my mind that had I left the guys would have crowded around her like flies on honey.

That night after another dinner with several glasses of wine we again went dancing and again Bea got giggly after several margaritas. After we had been there a couple of hours one of the black guys that we had seen on the beach came over to our table and asked if he could dance with Bea. I was all set to tell him to buzz off when Bea said, "Please baby? I'm having fun." Since Bea having fun was what this weekend was all about I nodded an okay which turned out to be a mistake. As soon as the first guy had broken the ice we were inundated by guys who had seen her on the beach coming over to dance with her. Bea was having a great time and I didn't want to ruin it for her. After the fourth guy however I claimed husband's rights and took the next dance. Bea licked my ear lobe, "I didn't wear you out last night, did I?"

"I don't think so, why?"

"I hope you have plenty of stamina then because you are going to need it. I haven't had so many hands on my ass and tits since high school. I don't even know if I'll be able to wait until I get you to the room. I might have to do you in the elevator."

"Who are you, and what have you done with my wife?"

Bea laughed and said, "You left her at home stud, and you won't see her until you get back there."

As soon as we were back at our table another black whisked her off to the dance floor and I began to wonder why so many black guys seemed to be after her. They weren't going after any of the other white women in the room. Two or three more danced with her and she was still on the dance floor when I got up to use the men's room. There was a long line waiting to use the facilities and it was almost ten minutes before I got back to the table. Bea wasn't at the table and I didn't see her on the dance floor either so I figured that she had gone to use the ladies room. I ordered another drink and the waitress made my change and laid it on the table. I was reaching for it when I saw a note lying there. I picked it up and read it and my blood turned cold. "You said I could have anyone I wanted as long as you could watch. I waited for you but you were gone so long I was afraid I would chicken out if I waited any longer. I'm taking them to our room."

Them? Sweet Jesus no! I had to stop it. I got up and ran for the elevators and stood there pounding the buttons as if that would make it get there any faster. When I did get in it the god damned thing stopped at every floor on the way to the fifteenth. The door opened and I ran to room 1516 and slid my key card through the lock and pushed open the door just in time to hear a man say "God, she is tight" and Bea scream, "Oh yes, oh god yes, that's it, fuck me lover fuck me" and another man's voice said "Stick your cock in her mouth before she wakes up the neighbors."