Becoming A Slut Wife: Camille

Story Info
His sister in law had too much too drink.
5.9k words
4.22
321.9k
57

Part 16 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Way to go asshole," I thought as I looked down on the sleeping woman lying next to me on the bed. This was not supposed to happen and it should not have. I was an adult for Christ's sake and I was supposed to be able to control my self and make intelligent decisions. I knew that I was responsible for what happened, but I had never intended it. It was kidding, just stupid flirting and that's all it ever was supposed to be. How in the hell was I ever going to be able to face my brother? How was I going to be able to face Camille when she woke up?

The day Bill brought Camille home to meet the family I fell absolutely in lust with her. Picture in your mind a five-foot tall, 110-pound woman with a set of 38DD tits and raven black hair that hung down to her ass. The only thing that kept her from being perfect was that her face was a homely as a mud fence, but good God what a body.

I didn't see much of Camille during the six months that she and Bill courted and it wasn't until they got married and bought a house three blocks from mine that I began to see a lot of her. Actually I began seeing more of her than was good for my heart. I had an in ground swimming pool and naturally I told Bill and Camille that they could come over anytime they wanted and use it whether I was home or not.

I came home from work for lunch one day and I got there just in time to see Camille come out of the pool wearing a bikini that barely, just barely, covered her nipples and her slit. From what little was covering her crotch it was obvious that she was clean shaven down there and the first thought that jumped into my head was, "I wonder what a clean shaven pussy tastes like. I made myself a sandwich and grabbed a Coke from the fridge and walked out to the pool. Camille was lying on a blanket, arms stretched out, working on her tan and I said, "My oh my, don't you look just good enough to eat."

She looked up and smiled at me, "I'll just bet you say that to all the girls."

"I only say it to the ones who might take me up on it some day."

"Well gosh, why didn't you say things like that to me before I got married?"

"I don't know, but I'm kicking myself now that I didn't."

"Not meaning to be personal, but Bill tells me that's why your wife left you; that you did say it to those that might take you up on it and several did."

"Bill knows better than that. Jody didn't leave me, I kicked her ass out when I caught her playing doctor with a couple of my ex-friends."

"Seems kind of one way to me. You can play, she can't?"

"The problem sweetie, is that I didn't play. I did flirt a lot and I did kid around a lot, but I kept it in my pants except when I was with Jody."

Camille glanced down and giggled, "I think it wants out of your pants now."

"Yeah, I guess it does at that. I'd better get back to work before it fights its way out and I get into more trouble than I can afford."

As I walked away Camille laughed and said, "Hurry back. A girl likes all the compliments she can get."

That was the start of the flirting and teasing that went on for the next two years. Camille took great pleasure in tweaking my nose. She would use my pool during the day knowing that after seeing her in her almost nothing bikini I would be coming home for lunch every day. She had several bikinis, each one skimpier than the last and she took to wearing high heels when she got up from her blanket to walk around. One day I came home to find her lying naked on a blanket working on her all over tan and, as usual, she would giggle when she saw the tent she gave me in my pants and thank me for the compliment. For my part I would say things like, "You look good enough to eat" and "One of these days you are going to go to far and we will both be in big trouble."

She would laugh and say, "Oh you are nothing but a big pussy cat and you don't mean a word you say" or maybe, "You know you are all talk and no action." We both knew that she turned me on, but we both also knew that I would never take advantage of the situation.

That is we both knew it until one Saturday morning in August. I was lying naked on a chaise lounge by the pool working on my all over tan when I heard the 'click, click, click' of high heels. I raised up and saw Camille walking toward me. I hadn't expected her that day since she and Bill were supposed to be going out of town that weekend. Besides the CFMs she was wearing a short skirt and was bra less under a tank top and my cock sprang immediately to attention.

"Glad to see me I take it" she said as she looked at my erection.

"T thought you and Bill went out of town for the weekend" I said as I reached for a towel to cover my hard cock.

"Bill got called into to work late last night. Something to do with the computers and it looks as if he will be there most of the day so I thought I would come over here. Don't bother with the towel sweetie, I like seeing proof that I can still turn heads."

She dropped her bag and said, "I brought my bikini, but I don't see any sense in putting it on since you are nude."

She unrolled her blanket and laid down on it with her head away from me and spread her legs giving me a wide-open view of her shaven pussy. "Ah, the warmth of the sun" she said as my cock throbbed.

I wanted to scream at her, "You stupid bitch! Do you have any idea of what you are doing to me?" but I didn't bother because I knew damned well that she did know. An hour slid by and then Camille asked me to rub some lotion on her back and the back of her legs. I rubbed the lotion on her legs up to just before her butt cheeks and then I started on her upper back.

"What? You don't think my ass will burn? Cover all of me sweetie."

My cock was so hard that it hurt as I rubbed the lotion on her butt. When I was done I moved back to her upper back and just as I was finishing her shoulders she rolled over. Grinning up at me she said, "You already have lotion on your hands so there isn't much sense getting it all over my hands. Go ahead and do all of me sweetie."

Okay I thought, you want to play games, I'll play games. I let my hands roam all over her magnificent tits and I covered her flat stomach and I even did her pubic area. I was going to slip a finger in her, but at the last minute I chickened out. I made sure that my erection poked her every time I moved to apply lotion to a new spot and finally she said, "Whoa up there, tiger, before you hurt me with that thing."

That 'thing' was ready to explode by the time I had finished applying lotion to Camille and I really needed to hurry into the house and get myself off, but Camille would know where I was going, and why, and she would laugh. I would not give her the satisfaction and one more thing to rag me with so I went back to the chaise lounge and lay down.

I was lying on my stomach and had almost dozed off when I felt hands on my back and I heard Camille say, "You did me, it's only fair that I do you." She started on my shoulders and then went all the way down my back to my feet and then she told me to roll over. My cock was stiffer than a board and I wondered what her reaction was going to be. She looked at it standing tall and smiled, "God, but I do like the way that you pay me compliments. You just keep it up sweetie and you will have me as a friend for life."

Keep it up she said, as if the damned thing would go down if she was anywhere in the neighborhood. He did the front of my legs right up to about six inches from my cock and then she moved up to my shoulders and began to move down. The sun and her hands relaxed me and I closed my eyes and almost went to sleep. Almost. I came wide awake in a heartbeat when Camille's hands started rubbing lotion on my stiff dick. I raised up and looked at her and she was grinning at me.

"Got to protect him too sweetie."

What Camille didn't realize was that my cock had been stiff and throbbing since she had arrived and it desperately needed release. She gave it two or three strokes with her lotion-covered hands and it erupted and blew cum all over her hands.

"Oops" she said, "I didn't really mean to do that."

She was wiping her hands on a towel and she said, "This is our little secret, right?"

"Oh I don't know Camille. I let the word get around that you like to play with my equipment and the other girls just might start coming around to see what's so special about it."

"You wouldn't do that to me. Please say you won't do that to me."

"Okay, but it will cost you."

"What do you mean it will cost me?"

"You have been teasing the hell out of me these last two years and I've had to bite my tongue and take it. Now I want a little payback."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to put on fresh lipstick and then I want you to kiss the head of my cock just hard enough to leave a lip print on it."

"Whoa sweetie, that's going a bit too far."

"For you maybe, but not for me."

Camille contemplated me for several seconds and then said, "No one ever knows, right?"

"Not unless they get it from you."

She looked at me for several more seconds and then she got up, went over to her purse, took out a tube of lipstick and put it on. She came back and sat down next to me, "Honest to God, no one ever knows, promise?"

"I promise."

She took my limp cock in her hand and started stroking it. "What are you doing? I asked.

"I'm not going to waste a perfectly good kiss on a limp dick. Hurry up sweetie, make it hard for me."

It took a minute or two for my cock to rise to the occasion and then Camille lowered her head and kissed it. She looked at me and grinned, "Here's a little something to cement the deal" and her tongue licked the slit in the head and then she opened her mouth and swallowed my cock. She didn't just take it in her mouth, she deep-throated me. At that point it took every last smidgen of will power that I possessed to remember that she was my brother's wife and not take her right there next to the pool. She moved her tongue around and then slowly pulled her mouth off me.

"No one, and I do mean no one ever knows about this sweetie."

All I could do was stare at her and numbly shake my head yes.

That day changed things between us. I started avoiding her because I was scared of what I might do if I got a chance. Where I backed off, she redoubled her efforts to tease me. If the two of us were ever alone Camille would so some outrageous thing to me. She would lift her skirt and I would see that she had no panties on and she would say, "Still look good enough to eat?"

Another time at a pool party at my house she followed me in when I went inside to get more ice and she cornered me in the kitchen. She pulled down her bikini top and handed me a tube of sunscreen.

"Put some of this on me sweetie. As I remember it, it feels so much better when you do it than when I do it."

I was seconds away from dragging her into a bedroom before I got control of myself and ran from the room as she laughed.

There was the time we were at my parent's house for Christmas dinner and I found her waiting for me outside the bathroom door. She pushed me back inside and reached for my fly.

"Let me see it sweetie, take your dick out for me. I want to see if you ever washed my lip print off of it."

Again I ran from the room with her laughter following me and I spent the rest of the evening making sure that the two of us were never in a room alone with each other.

The more I tried to stay away from her the more brazen she became in trying to tease me. I finally reached the point where I found excuses to avoid every family social gathering that came up. Camille knew that I would never do anything to her, but the problem was that I didn't know it. If I just stayed away from her I thought I would be all right.

It was my brother who did me in. It was my parent's fiftieth anniversary and a party was being thrown for them. At the last minute Bill was told that he had to go out of town to take care of a customer. He called me and asked me to take Camille.

"She doesn't want to go alone because she knows that she will drink too much and she doesn't want to drive in that condition. You don't drink so you can be her designated driver."

I was trapped. The party was the one event that I could not avoid and if I went and didn't take Camille Bill wouldn't understand and it would end up causing problems between us. I reluctantly agreed to take Camille with me.

I pulled up in front of their house and before I could get out of the car Camille came out of the house and down the walk toward me. High heels, short black cocktail dress and just watching her walk toward me gave me major wood. She got into the car, looked at my lap and said, "Glad to see me huh? Still got my lip print?"

I looked over at her and said, "Behave yourself Camille and we can try and get through the night with nothing bad happening."

"Bad? Like what?"

"I haven't been laid in months and if you push me too hard I might just forget that you are married to my brother."

Something in my tone of voice caught her attention and she turned away from me and looked out the window the rest of the trip to the party. Once at the party things progressed pretty much as Bill had expected. Camille did have quite a few drinks and by the end of the party she was indeed in no condition to drive. She'd also had enough to allow her to forget my telling her to behave.

In the car she sat leaning against the door facing me and with her skirt pulled up high enough to show me that she had no panties on. She didn't say a word, just grinned at me and spread her legs wide to expose her shaved pussy. I saw her glance at my lap to see if she was having the desired effect and when she saw that she did she giggled. I was trying my best to control myself when suddenly she sat up.

"I don't want to go home to an empty house. Take me to Emile's, I want to listen to some music and dance."

Emile's was a jazz club and while I liked jazz and going to Emile's I wasn't too keen on the idea of spending any more time with Camille than I absolutely had to. I told her no and that I was going to take her home.

"Oh poo, you're no fun at all. Well then, to hell with you. Drop me at the house and I get the car and drive to Emile's myself."

I couldn't allow that to happen so I reluctantly steered the car toward the jazz club.

Apparently she and Bill went to Emile's often because everyone from the bartenders on down seemed to know her. She was on a first name basis with the waitress and when the band took a break the band members all swung by our table and said hello. Several of the other customers knew her too and some of them asked her to dance.

Watching Camille's ass sway to the music as she danced did it's predictable number on me and when she finally managed to pull me out onto the floor to dance with her it was the first thing that she noticed.

"You still do know how to compliment a girl, don't you?"

From that point on she turned down everyone else who asked her to dance. "Sorry, but I promised my man that he would have all the rest." She had me out on the floor for every dance after that and she kept herself pressed tight against my erection. To her it was just one more tease in a long line of teases, but to me it was making my blood boil. She'd had several drinks and she was a bit tipsy - actually, she was quite a bit tipsy - and she had totally forgotten my earlier warning. We were dancing to a real slow number and her body had not once been separated from my hard on and she giggled at me and dropped a hand and rubbed my cock through my pants.

"If we were at your house, naked and by the pool, I could put some lotion on it to keep it from getting moon burned. Can we go to your house and get naked by the pool?"

I just looked down at her and wondered why I put up with her shit. True, she was family and I knew she was a big tease and didn't mean any of it; she just got a kick out of tormenting me, but what made me put up with it? My constant erections whenever she was around told me what I really wanted to do, but she was my brother's wife.

Camille continued to torment me right up until last call. She ordered one more drink and when it was finished she said she had to use the bathroom. I also needed to go so we walked back there together. Because of lines on the men's side we managed to come out of the restrooms at the same time and Camille giggled and said, "Shake it real dry? How about it sweetie, my lip print still there. If not, want another one?"

I don't know why that little exchange was the one that pushed me over the edge, but it did.

"Damned right I do" and I tried the door just to my left. It was unlocked and I opened it to find that it was a storage room. A quick look showed me that it was empty so I pulled Camille in behind me, closed the door and locked it. I spun Camille around so that she was in front of me and facing me.

"Take it out Camille. Take it out and reapply your lip print."

Camille giggled again, but she took the dare. She stepped forward and her fingers reached for my zipper. She looked up into my face and smiled as her fingers tugged the zipper down.

"It's a good thing I freshened my lipstick while I was in the can. We do want the print to be bright and to last, don't we?"

She had my fly open and she reached in and took hold of my cock. "Ooh, it's nice and hard. I do so love the way you pay me compliments."

She worked my cock out, winked at me, "Our little secret, no one ever knows, right?"

"Yeah, sure" I said as she squatted down so her mouth was on a level with my cock. She pursed her lips and leaned forward to plant the kiss and just as her lips touched the head of my cock I grabbed the back of her head with both hands and pushed my hips forward. Since she was taken by surprise there wasn't any resistance as my cock split her lips apart and slid into her mouth. I held her head firmly in both hands and then I began to face fuck her.

"You like the way I compliment you? Well now I'm going to pay you the supreme compliment. I'm going to give you a little something to take home and take to bed with you. You can lie there while it sloshes around in your tummy."

Her hands were pushing at my thighs as she tried to push me away, but squatting while wearing five inch CFMs put her in too awkward a position to get much in the way of leverage and I had a tight grip on her.

"Suck it Camille. Make love to it. Smear your lipstick all over it. Make it cum for you sweetie, make it give you it's offering."

Camille had stopped struggling. Her hands were holding my hips to keep her from falling and I was wishing that I had a video camera shooting footage of what was going on. Her squatting on her heels, leaning forward with her big tits wanting to fall out of her dress, long black hair hanging down and my cock in her mouth.

I felt the stirring in my groin and I got ready to give my sister in law a mouthful. "Here it comes sweetie. I've got three months worth stored up and it is all for you." I held her until my cock was limp and then I let go of her head. She tried to stand, but her legs were a little wobbly from being in a squat for so long. I helped her up and walked her to a table that was against the wall and sat her down on it. Neither of us said a word as I looked at her homely face and at the cum dripping from her chin and dropping on the slope of her breasts.

"I'll get something to clean you up with" I said and I unlocked the door and headed for the men's room to get a wet paper towel. In the hall I turned toward the men's room and I had only gone two steps when a voice from behind me said, "Hey you." I turned and saw one of the bartenders.

"You were sitting at table three, right?"

"I don't know. I have no idea how the tables are numbered."

"You were with Bill's wife, right?"

12