Becoming a Slut Wife: Carol

Story Info
The making of a slut.
5k words
4.18
203.5k
66
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, would I ever like to fuck that!"

I was standing next to him at the bar and I turned to see who he was looking at. Couldn't blame him when I saw where he was looking; she was tall, well built and blonde and easily the best looking woman in the place that night. She was also the biggest slut. What the man next to me didn't know was that he could fuck her if he really wanted to; all he had to do was walk up to her and ask. If he didn't have bad breath (Carol was hell on bad breath) Carol would walk him outside to the parking lot and fuck his eyes out.

How did I know this? Simple - Carol was my wife.

Carol wasn't always a slut. Once upon a time she was a loving wife, a respected member of her church, and a well-known civic volunteer. Then she had the misfortune of meeting me. I bought the home next to Carol and her then husband Tom and they came over and introduced themselves as I was unloading the truck. The very first time I saw Carol I knew that I would do anything and everything that I had to do to fuck her and the look that passed between us as she shook my hand pretty much told me that she knew what I was thinking. No invitation, just a kind of "I know what you want and thanks for the interest" kind of look. That look, while not an invitation to try, gave me a hint as to how to go about bedding her.

Women who look like Carol and who give out looks like the one she gave me are not used to being ignored and that was something that I could use. The very first step in seducing a married woman who lives close to you is to get to know her husband and become pals. In Tom's case it was easy. I had the key to him when on the third day in my new home I pulled up in front with my pickup truck and trailer on which sat a perfectly restored 65' Mustang. When Tom came home from work that night he came over to look at it before he even went into his house. He walked around it, looked under it and got up on the trailer and looked inside.

I sipped my beer and watched him from my living room window and wondered if the Mustang was going to be my "hook." I went outside and walked up to the trailer, "It still needs some work, but it won't look too bad when I get a good paint job on it."

He laughed, "You want to see one that needs some work just come on over to my garage."

We walked to his garage and he showed me his 66'. It was down to bare metal and missing the right front fender, but the rest of the metal was good.

"What are you going to do for a fender?"

He made a face and said, "I haven't made up my mind yet. I could get a new one or I could rework the old one. One part of me wants to do all the work on this thing with my own hands and the other part wants to get it on the road as soon as I can."

Well Tom, the first step on the road toward my fucking your wife is about to be taken, "What if you were suddenly to come into possession of a new fender? Would that help you make up your mind?" He looked at me and I said, "I just happen to have a right front fender in my garage and I don't need it."

He looked at me warily, "What do you want for it?"

I smiled and said, "Nothing. I don't need it and you do. Some day you may have something I need and you can pay me back."

To paraphrase - One small fender for Tom, one giant step toward my fucking Carole.

From that day on you could find the both of us in either his garage or mine. The friendship wasn't phony, I really did like Tom, but that wasn't going to keep me from trying to fuck his wife if I got a chance. Tom invited me over to dinner several times and on those occasions I made sure that Tom and I monopolized the conversation and while I was friendly toward Carol I didn't pay her much attention. I was gambling that she wasn't used to being ignored by men and that sooner or later she would do something to "bring me into the fold" so to speak.

Two months went by and Christmas was coming up and I always have a party during the holidays. I invited Tom and Carole, several other of my new neighbors and a lot of friends, most of who were just as bad as I was. Several couples were into swapping, two couples where the husband liked to watch his wife with other men and then there was Monica.

Monica's thing was gangbangs after which she would go home and sit on her hubby's face. I'd never met him since he always stayed home, but he had tasted me more than once. Before the party was over I knew Monica would be in an upstairs bedroom pulling a train and I was already planning on how I could arrange for Carol to "accidentally" see Monica in action. That, together with strong drinks and plenty of mistletoe scattered through the house, should go a long way toward planting some ideas in her pretty little head. I really didn't expect to nail her at the party, but I did want to get her mind working on naughty thoughts.

The party went a whole lot better than I had expected. Carol and Tom were among the first guests to arrive and when I fixed them their drinks I made sure they got doubles. I had already primed my friends (the women anyway) to be 'suggestive' when they were around Tom, not hit on him outright, but to work on making him think he could have any one of them if he wanted to take a shot. Monica, on the other hand, was to tease him as much as she could and when I gave her the high sign she was to try and get him to go upstairs. I didn't expect him to actually go, but I wanted Carol to see what was going on. I especially wanted to watch Carol as the girls maneuvered Tom under the mistletoe. The guys had been asked not to get Carol under the mistletoe.

I spent most of the party keeping a close eye on Carol and keeping her drink full - always a double of course. I watched as she watched Tom and the way all the ladies present swarmed around him. Tom was a normal red-blooded male and he was eating up all the attention he was getting and he'd had just enough to drink that he wasn't even aware of how Carol was taking it. Hell, he might have even forgotten she was there. About nine o'clock I walked up to Carol with a fresh drink, "Having fun?"

She gave me an unreadable look and said, "Not as much as my husband."

I looked over to where Sally Jenkins had Tom under the mistletoe and I said, "It's just harmless fun."

She looked at me and said, "He has been under that damn mistletoe all night. Do you know that I haven't been under it even once?"

I smiled at her, "That's because the men are afraid of you."

She looked up at me, "What?"

I said, "They are afraid of you. Look around the room; you are easily the most beautiful and sexually attractive woman here. Most of them having been drinking enough to lose most of their inhibitions and they are afraid that if they start kissing you they will get carried away and get slapped. The slap wouldn't damage them, but it would damn sure alert their wife or girl friend and the rest of the night wouldn't be too pleasant for them."

"Is that why you haven't tried to kiss me?"

I grinned, "Absolutely! I don't trust myself around you sober, let alone when I have been drinking."

Carol laughed, "God, what a line" and I smiled at her, "Excuse me, I just saw another guest come in."

I walked over to Monica and told her it was time. She left me and maneuvered Tom under the mistletoe and gave him a kiss that should have melted the soles of his shoes. Then she whispered in his ear and turned and walked away. The look on Tom's face as he watched her walk up the stairs was one of confusion (Did she just say what I think she said?). I looked for Carol and I saw her watching Tom as, wonder of wonders, he shook the confusion out of his head and headed for the stairs. This was totally unexpected. Granted, it was what I had hoped for, but I never thought it would happen.

I went to the kitchen and got a bottle down off the top shelf of one of the cabinets, took out a little blue pill and ground it up into as fine a powder as I could. I made Carol another drink and I added the powder and stirred the drink until all trace of the powder was gone. Most people tell you that Viagra doesn't work well on women, but that hasn't been my experience. It won't turn her into a nympho, but it will certainly create heightened feelings if you can get her going. I took the fresh drink to Carol and found her staring at the stairs. It had been almost five minutes since Tom had followed Monica to the second floor and I know what she was thinking. She had seen Monica and Tom under the mistletoe, seen Monica whisper in his ear and had seen him follow Monica up the stairs. She gave me a brief smile when I came up to her and handed her the drink.

"You know" she said, "I've never seen the inside of this house on the second floor. Why don't you take me on a tour."

She didn't know that I knew Tom had gone upstairs so I very casually said, "How about you come over tomorrow when the place isn't so crowded. It's not really a good idea to go upstairs at one of my parties. Some of my friends can be a little uninhibited if you know what I mean. A few drinks, a couple of trips to the mistletoe, raging hormones and stuff like that. So come on over tomorrow when things won't be so wild up there, okay? Excuse me, there is someone I need to talk to."

I walked away from her to the kitchen and then I turned to watch. She was looking at the stairs and silently I was saying, "Do it baby, do it. Climb those stairs" and after a minute or so she swallowed her drink and went upstairs. I moved over to the bottom of the stairs to be available when she came down. I had Jerry, one of my very good buddies with me (he and I had double-teamed quite a few women) and we were talking when Carol came down. The look on her face was one of sheer determination, determined to do what I didn't know, but I was ready for anything. She didn't even look at me, she just reached out, grabbed my arm and led me to the nearest piece of mistletoe. Before I knew it she had her tongue in my mouth, but I catch on pretty quick and I began to give as good as I was getting. It was a very long and passionate kiss and when we finally broke apart she said, "Is there any place we can be alone?"

I gave her a long look and she said, "I know what I'm doing. Is there some place we can go?"

I walked her over to my den and led her inside. I locked the door and turned to face her and she came into my arms and kissed me again. We necked for a couple of minutes and then I put my hands on her tits. She pushed my hands away, "I don't want any of that shit. Just fuck me."

She lifted her skirt, pulled off her panties and laid down on the floor and looked up at me. "Come on, fuck me. No foreplay, just fuck me."

Never argue with a lady I thought and I dropped my trousers and did what the lady wanted. She was tight and it took me several strokes to get all the way in and the whole time she was moaning, "Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me, put it in me and fuck me."

Once I was all the way in and I started fucking her the moans changed to "Oh yes, oh yes, that's it, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" and I did the best I could to keep her begging for it while at the same time pacing myself. I wanted to keep her hot so that the next piece of the plan could fall into place. I brought her to two orgasms and she was building toward a third when Jerry used his key to let himself into the room and started to undress. I still hadn't cum, but the idea wasn't for me to get off, but to get Carol off as much as possible. She started on her third orgasm and I pulled away from her and before she was aware of it Jerry had taken my place. She came down from her high and saw Jerry and then she looked around in confusion until she saw me standing off to the side watching, but Jerry was fucking her as hard and fast as he could and soon her attention was back on him.

Fucking a woman and deliberately not cumming is not an easy thing to do, but Jerry and I had done this before. The object is to keep he woman cumming and make the switch while she is in the middle of her orgasm. It works better with three or four guys and we did have one more coming, but he needed to get there pretty damn quick because the next time I switched with Jerry I was going to cum. Carol started another orgasm and Jerry and I made the switch. I was pounding hard into Carol and she was pushing back up at me and in about three minutes I just had to let loose and as I flooded her pussy she cried out, "No, not yet, I'm not ready" and I continued to pump until my cock went soft and then I got out of the way and let Jerry back in.

The door opened and Don came in and I told him to hurry and get undressed. By the time Jerry came Don was ready to take his place. The three of us fucked Carol almost continuously for over an hour before Jerry and Don had to leave. I was slowly fucking Carol and she looked up at me, "Why did you do that? Let those guys have me."

I grinned at her, "I wanted to make it worth your while. I saw Tom follow Monica upstairs and when you went up I knew one of two things was going to happen. Either you would come stomping down the stairs and go home or you would be looking for revenge. I lined up Jerry and Ron in case it was the latter. If you were going to get even with Tom I wanted it to be memorable. I was going to take pictures with my digital camera so I could black mail you into coming over here again, but then decided not to. I like you too much to do that to you."

Which was total bullshit! The only reason I didn't take pictures is because my camera was in the shop - I hadn't expected to need it so soon. I picked up speed and told her that I was getting ready to cum again and she pulled my face down to hers and gave me another passionate kiss.

"Cum in me baby, cum in me. I want that bastard to know he wasn't the only one to get laid tonight.

The next day I was out in the garage changing the oil in my truck when Tom came in. He watched me for a while and then he said, "If all of your parties are like the one last night don't ever invite me again."

As innocently as I could I asked him why not.

"I got a little fucked up and the next thing I knew I was upstairs with a woman and she fucked my eyes out. Carol came upstairs and saw me and to get even she went downstairs and grabbed some guy she didn't know and let him fuck her. Things are a little chilly over at our place right now."

"She tell you what the guys name was?"

"No. Just some guy she had never seen before."

That was good news. It meant that she either wanted to come back for more someday or that she didn't want to start a war between neighbors. I smiled at him, "Well, Carol might have a mystery man, but it was no mystery who you were with. I've known Monica for years and she was quite taken with you. She said she wouldn't mind seeing you again, but I told her you were happily married and that she had just gotten lucky because you had too much to drink."

I saw his eyes light up and added, "but she laughed and said she never let a little thing like that get in the way. If you want I've got her number in my address book in the kitchen, but you better watch your step. It doesn't sound like Carol will take too kindly to your fucking around."

He smiled and said, "I'll just have to see that she doesn't find out, won't I?"

Unfortunately young Tom, I thought, I just may have to see to it that she does.

I usually take two weeks of vacation off at Christmas time and on Monday morning the front door bell rang and I answered the door to find Carol standing there.

"I came over for my tour of the upstairs. Can we start with the bedroom first?"

I raised my eyebrows and she said, "I'm not even with that bastard until I get fucked on the same bed where he fucked that redheaded cunt."

As I took her hand and led her to the bedroom I said, "I may have to put him in touch with that redheaded cunt just so I can keep you coming over."

She laughed and said, "I'll make you a deal. I'll keep coming over if you don't put him in touch with her."

"Well don't blame me if he already has. If Monica liked him she would have given him her number before he left."

"She do that kind of stuff often?"

"Every chance she gets. She loves gangbangs - the more guys the merrier. Not that I want to ruin a good thing, but why would you care if he sees more of Monica. It will give you all the excuse you need to come over."

"Well, it just so happens that I love the asshole and that kind of behavior on his part would not be conducive to a happy marriage."

I stopped and looked at her and she saw the look on my face and laughed, "Yes, I know that I'm being a little hypocritical, but I was a virgin when I married and this is giving me a chance to see what another man is like. I don't figure that this is going to be long term. The kind of guy who throws parties where you have orgies in the bedrooms is the kind of guy who will get tired of a girl after a while. Then I can go back to being a good little wife."

I grinned at her, "Don't bet on it sweetie, at least that part about me getting tired of you."

We went up to the bedroom and I had a marvelous time. Two hours later, as I lay next to her trying to catch my breath, she said, "Too bad your friends aren't here to help you."

I rolled up on an elbow and looked down at her and she looked back up at me and smiled. I sat up and grabbed the bedside phone and made a couple of calls. When Carol went home at three that afternoon she had a smile on her face and she left three exhausted men in my bedroom. As she was leaving I said, "If you want my friends to be here when you come over you need to give me a little advance notice."

She stood up on her tiptoes and kissed me, "How about same time tomorrow?"

The next morning she was at my door at nine and we went straight to the bedroom. She looked around and I knew her question and I answered before she could ask it.

"They won't be here for another hour yet. I want you all to myself to start."

So began Carol's slide into becoming a complete slut. For the rest of my vacation Carol showed up at my front door as soon as Tom had left for work and she stayed until it was time to go home and fix his dinner. After the first three days I brought in a fourth guy and by the end of the first week there were six of us taking turns. There was no way she could get loose to come over on week ends so when she showed up on a Monday she was so hot to be fucked that she damn near ruined me before the other guys got there to help.

One Wednesday I made the comment that I certainly wasn't getting tired of her, "But when are you going to decide it is time to go back to being a good little housewife?"

She was quiet for a bit and then she said, "I don't think I ever will. I don't think I could go back to having just one man three or four times a week. All I can do is love my husband, give him all the sex he can handle and visit you."

"What are you going to do when I go back to work next week?"

"Well, Tom bowls twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I guess that will just have to hold me."

"You do know, don't you, that if you keep this up you will eventually get caught?"

"I don't think so. When I come over here I park my car two blocks over. If Tom comes home he will think I've gone shopping or something and he would never come over here looking for me."

He did, but not because he was looking for Carol. That Wednesday Tom came over around noon. He had come home during lunch to get something and had a few minutes to kill before having to go back to work. I answered the door in a pair of jeans and he could hear the sounds coming from upstairs as four guys were working over his wife. He glanced up the stairs and I said, "I'd love to invite you up, but she's married and won't take on anybody that she doesn't really know. I'll introduce you at the next party. Who knows, she might take a liking to you. How you doing with Monica?"

12