Becoming A Slut Wife: Christina (3)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One nice thing was during one of our many breaks Matt said that I was very pretty, smart, nice and funny. "Not sexy?" I asked. He said that I was beyond sexy. He said that I was beyond sexy. He said that a guy could look at a sexy woman and enjoy the sight, but when a guy looked at me all he wanted to do was fuck me. He said Vince had said the same thing and that after we had finished in his office and left his office manager admitted that he wanted to fuck me. I told Matt he had learned well for his young age (21) and there would be many, many women in his future if he could continue to throw a line like that with a straight face.

The team (well, except for me) was all excited. They had such a good time that Charlie (the manager) asked them if they would like to go another eighteen the next day and the guys were all for it. As soon as the guys had left for the golf course I called Matt to ask if he was available for a repeat performance. He was and we did. Our second get together wasn't quite as frantic as the first. I started out by giving Matt a nice leisurely blow job (did I ever tell you I give great head?) and then he did his best to make me wake up anyone in a five block radius who might have been sleeping (did I tell you I was a screamer?) and then we did re-runs for the rest of the day and all night. For an old broad (well my 33 compared to his 21 did make me an "older woman") there is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- that can compare with having a young guy - an Energizer Bunny - doing his best to drive you down through the mattress over and over and over -- well, you get the picture.

On Sunday morning I had to race to shower, get dressed and pack, but it was worth it. I almost dreaded going home. I know my Gary!! Once I described my trip to him he would be after and past experience had shown that he wouldn't leave me alone for weeks. I'd be walking bow-legged by the following Wednesday.

Well Dear, there you have it. I hope it was worth the wait and that you enjoy reading it.

Love, Chris

+++++

Sunday, June 11

Hi sweetums,

You never said - anything happen on June's First Friday? Maybe a sidelong glance at some young stud even if nothing came of it?

Monday, June 12

Dearest Bob,

I didn't tell you about Friday because I didn't have one. Work was too crazy. Besides, I feel I've been naughty enough recently to last hubby (and you) for a while. But...There is always July 7th to look forward to.

Saturday, July 1

Dear sexy lady,

Hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend. Are you going to be able to take Monday off and make a four dayer out of it?

As I was typing this a message from Gary came in telling me he left you at a neighborhood party. I know it is a little too close to home for you, but I do hope you did a little something on the evil side, even if it was only a little teasing.

You have never said - have you ever considered letting Gary watch?

Sunday, May 2

Oh damn it Bob,

Hubby told you that?!! The boy just can't keep a secret. Did he tell you that he was SOOOO obvious volunteering to take our son home and then making suggestions in my ear?

It wasn't a neighborhood party, it was the whole developments 30th anniversary so over 100 households were invited. The deepest street in the development is a cul-de-sac and it was closed off to traffic. They had everything! Inflatable water slides and jumping rooms for kids, a local (and very bad) band, fireworks, etc., etc. Everyone brought something. We took chips, brownies and ten pounds of Italian sausage (no, not that kind of Italian sausage!). There must have been fifty grills cooking, ten kegs tapped and enough food to feed half of Africa. It was a blast.

When hubby left I was at a picnic table with 5 other women I had never met before and all of us were earning the hangovers we have today. We were just chatting about the hubbies-kids-careers-houses thing. Around ten some guys (really cute guys at that) came by and said there was dancing inside one of the houses on the next street and that the house was air-conditioned. Three of us decided to go see what was going on. The house was packed, the lights were out and the music was loud Two single guys had bought it to fix up and flip and there was hardly any furniture so there was a lot of dancing room, but if it was air conditioned you couldn't tell be me.

The dancing was close and there were hands roaming everywhere. My boobs got mauled and one guy even slid his hands up the leg of my shorts. The kissing got pretty intense pretty fast. The guy who got his hand in my shorts took his cock out and put my hand on it. I was stroking him when I looked over his shoulder and saw one of the women I had been at the table with over in a corner on her knees with a cock in her mouth - and it wasn't her husbands!! And two guys were standing there, watching or lining up - I couldn't tell. But it was a wake up for me. I was too close to home. I dropped the cock I had in my hand, exercised some discretion and got the hell out of there. Hubby was not happy with my decision, but he said he understood (I know he didn't - he wouldn't mind if I did it on the front lawn if he could watch).

As far as hubby watching ... we have discussed it of course, and that night on the beach seemed to show that he probably wouldn't freak out...but...I've only misbehaved a few times within the last 12-14 months and there really hasn't been an opportunity for him to watch. We both agreed that we wouldn't be comfortable doing it in our own home, even if our son wasn't there. He's happy to HEAR about my adventures, but we are both in a sexy mood when I'm sharing them with him. I'm not sure if it happened if I would be performing for the guy or for hubby or if it would matter. So, I guess you can see by this muddle of an answer that we are probably not ready for that....yet.

Yes, I took Monday off. No work until Wednesday.

Sunday, July 9

Dear Bob'

Nothing exciting here. I know it was First Friday, but 8 of us (6 women and two guys) went to a charity event where we tasted a lot of microbreweries' beer. Yum!! I think I like the ales best --but it will probably require further investigation and testing. Other than that I behaved like the good little girl that I am.

+++++

{ A couple of emails either got deleted or lost so a quick recap is necessary for the following emails to be understood. My brother, who Christina has labeled Just Plain Brother, and his wife Karen came to Colorado to visit and while they were here we spent a weekend at a cabin in the mountains. My sister in law is a total fox and I have lusted after her since the day my brother introduced us and Karen knows it and she teases me unmercifully. Once, at a birthday party she flashed her tits at me just to see me get flustered. My wife is well aware of the situation between Karen and me and she thinks it is hilarious and so I also get teased from that end. I mentioned Just Plain Brother's visit and told Christina about the dynamic between Karen and me and I also mentioned that the only reason I haven't taken a shot at Karen is that I have a "No Family" rule. I also have a Wife Has To Go First Rule. My fantasy has always been to see her with another man and my wife and I have given each other permission to play with others, but I won't go first. I call it my self defense mechanism.

+++++

Monday, July 17

Hi sweet Chris,

As far as I know I was the only one at the party she flashed. On a scale of one to ten I give her tits a nine. They are quite possible tens, but I'd have to touch them to check for firmness before I could give her a perfect score. From a Karen and Dirty Old Bob standpoint the weekend at the cabin was interesting. I've already told you that Karen knows I lust after her and while she didn't flash her tits at me this weekend she did find several occasions to rub them against me and once she managed to back into my hard cock with her tight little ass and I'm pretty sure that it wasn't as accidental as she pretended. In short - I was cock teased all weekend. Damned good thing that my wife and Just Plain Brother were there or I just might have broken my no family rule and my wife must go first rule.

Tuesday, July 18

Hi there dear man who loves my slutty side,

I'm glad you have such high boobie standards and that you are careful about awarding the coveted "10".

Karen sounds like a real ball-buster. She's my kind of girl. You realize that knowing that you lust for her makes her feel sexy and alive, right? (and to some degree, powerful). Count it as doing your good deed for another human being.

I loved the "New Guy In The Office" series. Other than the wet dream of any guy who works in a co-ed office, you really nailed the atmosphere of office sexual politics. That's why I won't fool around there. But you got it right -- there is always that "Who's the new guy (or girl)?" "What's the skinny on him (or her)?" And everybody talks. It is the nature of the office beast. I'm guessing that Karen has told somebody about me at the intern party and the lounge, but maybe not --she has a lot more sins to keep private. No one has ever mentioned the Christmas party, but I don't know if it was gossiped about. Oh well, at least I had fun.

Thursday, July 20

Hi Sweetie,

Just another day at the salt mine. Had breakfast at my favorite restaurant and something happened that gave me fodder for another story. That makes nine stories to have come out of that place. The wife says Karen called this morning before she left for work and that the two of them have cooked up something for the next time we see each other. She won't tell me what. She says the anticipation and uncertainty will do me good. My reply to that was that whatever it was it wasn't going to happen because I would avoid seeing Karen until the wife gave me my fantasy. (You women can sure come up with some nasty looks).

What do you have planned for the weekend? Going to fly to Denver and visit me? You do know that you are the exception to my Wife Has To Go First rule don't you?

Love, Bob

Friday, July 21

Oh Dearest Bob,

'm the exception to your Wife Must Go First Rule? Wow!! You don't know how flattered I feel, especially since you have already seen Karen's (a solid "9") boobs.

No, sorry, no airplane tickets in my purse for this weekend. I think there may be a bar-b-que at one of the neighbors this weekend, and Karen (yes, that Karen) just stopped by my desk asking if I wanted to go out for a drink after work. I said I'd call her if I did. I hesitate because going out with her tends to bring out the worst in me. Of course hubby immediately agreed to baby sit and urged me to go out and have a good time. Maybe I'll disappoint him and go home and have a good time with him.

Friday, July 21

Dear Chris,

Silly girl! You have to realize that the worst that Karen brings out in you is considered by both Gary and I to be your best!

You don't have plane tickets in your purse because I don't know where to send them.

Saturday, July 22

Dear Bob,

Well. Last night I would have embarrassed even you. I had one orgasm after another in my mouth. I didn't go out with Karen, but I did go out with a couple of other girls....and we went to a Cold Stone Ice Creamery and gorged ourselves on ice cream!! It was an orgy of flavors and sensations. Oh my God, it was so fulfilling!!! Sex is good, but...Rocky Road rules!!!

Sorry to jerk your chain Dear, I just couldn't resist.

Love

A very sated Chris

Monday, July 24

Hello my sweet

A day of pulling weeds, repairing broken sprinkler heads and typing stories into the computer. Hope you had a nice weekend. Have attached my latest - hasn't been spell checked or proof read yet

Love, Bob

Tuesday, July 25

Hello dear.

It was a nice weekend. Saturday was a bar-b-que with the neighbors. After the last of the food disappeared, we (the women) decided to volunteer the men to watch the kids and 6 of us jumped into a minivan and went bar hopping. The worst that happened was some flirting, but it was nice to discover a few of my friends are as "into it" as I am. In fact, when we were leaving we had to peel one of the girls away from the guy she was sitting with (the hussy - a hubby and three kids at home - shame, shame. He was kind of cute though). On the way home there was some discussion and one of the girls said, "Well, I've certainly changed a lot since college." Two others said, "Me too!" Me? I just sat quietly in the back seat smiling.

Love, Chris

Wednesday, July 26

Good morning sweetie,

You naughty girl you. Why didn't you speak up and teach those ladies how to have a really good time. Just imagine the neighborhood parties you could have.

Thursday, July 27

Dearest Bob,

Is my getting laid all you ever think about? As for my night out with the girls...There was a lot of gossip about who may be doing what with whom. Also, I have to admit there are two (maybe three) girls I wouldn't mind going out with again to see what happens. One girl, on the way out of the bar, said in the car, "God, I'm so fucking horny!" and the way she acted that night we all believed her. (although having a lot of carnal knowledge floating around the neighborhood gives me great hesitation.

Saturday, July 29

Good afternoon love,

Talk about being a good girl...9:40 on a Saturday night and I'm home, sober, alone (except for a sleeping tyke in the next room) and fully clothed. Where did I go wrong? Am I getting old?

Thursday, August 3

Hi sweet and sexy,

Looking forward to First Friday this month? Go find Karen and tell her that I want you to go out with her and I want her to get you laid. If she asks you who I am tell her just to get her reaction. (Just kidding).

Friday, August 4

Hello dear man,

Funny you should mention Karen. I just got back from lunch with her. She asked me to skip the local "First Friday" spots and go with her to a new bar opening up about hours drive away. She said the owner is a friend of a friend and she promised to attend. You already know that Karen is trouble. I demurred, telling her I would let her know later.

I laughed when I read what you told me to tell her. That would be a stitch!

Saturday, August 5

Hello Dearest

Sorry to let you (and hubby) down, but I didn't go with Karen last night. She can be a little over the top. I'll have to wait until Monday to find out how much trouble I missed. Instead I was a good wife and mommy and the three of us went out for snowballs. It doesn't get any more All American than that, does it?

I guess I'm just being careful about safe, discrete and under control situations - and, of course, a real stud with between the sheets talents. I tell hubby, "Don't rush me, I'll do it when I know it's the right place, time and guy." He usually nods and grins and starts right back on me. The guy is incorrigible --but very charming.

Love, Chris

Monday, August 7

Hello Dear

How was your weekend? I don't have any news, but I still like to check in --you never get too much spam, right?

Karen stopped by my desk this morning and told me it was all my fault that she had to entertain TWO studs she met at the bar Friday night. According to her she called her husband and told him she was too drunk to drive home and then she and her two studs spent the night fucking and sucking in a motel room until check out on Saturday. Now, that's according to her. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she met (and fucked) a guy, but she may have been pulling my leg about TWO just because I didn't go. On the other hand...it IS Karen we are talking about. Wait until hubby hears I missed out on that action for a snowball!!!

Tuesday, August 8

Hello love

Do you really think Karen would lie about something like that? You shouldn't let Gary know that you missed out for a snowball, you'll break his heart to say nothing of what the info has already done to me. I'm so crushed that I have tear filled eyes and I can't go on --- I can't see the keyboard.

Love, Bob

Tuesday, August 8

Buck up soldier!!!

No tear drops on the keyboard!!!

As far as Karen is concerned it could go either way. I think she could have easily gone to a motel with two guys, but she's also capable of saying it just to give me a hard time. Maybe she wanted to see my reaction -- see if I freaked out at a threesome. She is already asking me if I want to go out with her this Friday. Maybe she likes the idea of corrupting a sweet, innocent, little married girl like me!!! What do you think she'd say if I told her I didn't want to share her two, but that I wanted two of my own??? HA!

Love, Chris

Thursday, August 10

Hi dear Bob,

I almost - only almost - gave you and Gary something to drool over. I do so hate to be a tease, but sometimes I can't resist. Last night I was at a neighborhood birthday party being hosted by Pammy who is my best friend (female friend anyway) in the neighborhood. She has no idea that I'm such a slut, but she has seen the way the guys look at me (and she has seen me looking back). Anyway, trying to capture it in the style of JPB here goes.

Dave's Birthday Party

I didn't know him - I'd never seen him before - but the way he was looking at me made my pussy wet. It wasn't that he was looking at me, it was the way he was looking at me; it was if he wanted to pick me up, throw me across his shoulder and run with me to his cave, his den, his lair and then ravish me and make me his.

I was used to being looked at because of my great boobs, great legs and marvelous ass and as I moved around the room I could feel his eyes following me. Finally, about two hours into the party I cornered Pammy and asked her who he was.

"Oh ho, caught your interest has he?"

"In a way, but only because I seem to have caught his."

"His name id Jeff Benoit and he is the one that your mother always warned you about."

"Oh great, girlfriend, just go ahead and tell me he is one of those bad boys that us girls can't seem to resist."

"You would be wise to resist this one honey, he has left a trail of broken marriages and split up couples that would reach from here to the moon."

"What does he have that makes him so dangerous?"

"Don't know, and don't ever plan on trying to find out. I'm happy with Bill and I'm not going to do anything to screw our relationship up."

"Some girlfriend you are, making me find out for myself."

"You be careful Christina. You have a terrific guy in Gary. I'd hate to see you lose him over someone like Jeff. Jeff is strictly a love them and leave them guy; the trouble is that he doesn't leave soon enough. He hangs on long enough to get caught and then he rides off into the sunset leaving the wife or girlfriend to clean up the mess and pick up the pieces."

"You know of course that you keep making him sound more and more interesting."

"He isn't worth losing Gary over Chris, trust me on that."

As I walked away from Pammy I felt his eyes boring into me and I turned and looked his way. Our eyes met and my pussy tingled and no man had ever had an effect on me like that, not even my Gary. I knew that if we weren't in my neighborhood and so close to home I'd go over to Jeff Benoit and at least dangle my toes in his dangerous water.

An hour later I was out on the deck getting a breath of fresh air and looking up at the stars when I sensed a presence behind me. I turned and found Mr. Bad Boy standing right behind me.

"Hi" he said, "I'm Jeff and you are?"

"Not interested."

"What?"

"You asked, "You are?" and I said, "Not interested." If you put them together you have "You are not interested" and if you say it that way in the form of a question I would say that you were right, I'm not."

"How did we get there?"

"I was warned about you and the wreckage you leave in your wake."