Becoming A Slut Wife: Christina (4)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have a car here. I live in those apartments across the highway. I walk to and from work."

He walked me to my car and I told him to hop in and I'd run him home. When we pulled up he said:

"I need to shower and change before going out. I won't be offended if you want to wait in the car and I'll hurry, but you are more than welcome to come up and I can offer you a drink or coffee or something."

I didn't think long on his offer. "I could probably use a cup of coffee."

We went up the elevator to his floor and then into his apartment and I was surprised. He had told me that he shared the apartment with another divorced guy and I expected a semi-dorm room ambiance, but the part I could see from the front door was neat, clean and well furnished.

I followed him into the bright kitchen and I sat and we talked while he made the coffee. He was a nice guy and I was glad I didn't go home. AND with all the encouragement I had been getting from Gary (and you) to have another 'little adventure' I was sure that Gary was not going to be upset that I didn't run straight home to him.

When the coffee machine beeped Dave made my coffee and asked me to excuse him while he showered and changed. I was sitting there drinking my coffee and listening to the noises in his bedroom. When I heard the shower start running I thought:

"What the hell! I already know how this night is going to end. No need to be shy."

I walked into his bedroom, stripped off my clothes and opened the bathroom door. He was surprised when I slid the shower door open and got in there with him, but he recovered quickly and started making nice comments about me in my birthday suit. I could tell by what his cock was doing that he meant all those nice things he was saying.

We embraced and kissed under the water flowing from the shower head. It was very sexy. He was hard against me and I knew I was wet and ready. I turned around and bent over, bracing myself against the back of the tub and waited. Dave moved behind me, pressed his hard cock between my legs and I reached back and positioned him. Then I moaned as he slowly and strongly pushed into me. I thought I was going to cum before he got all the way inside me, but I lasted until his third or fourth stroke.

He moaned in my ear, "Oh god Christina, I'm not going to last long."

"Make it as good for yourself as you can Dave, it was already great for me."

After we got that out of the way we soaped each other, giggling and being naughty with our hands. We rinsed, turned off the water and got out. While we were drying each other Dave began to respond and we barely made it onto the bed before we were fucking again. In the afterglow we decided that a cold beer would be a good thing. He offered to go, but I told him to start dressing and I jumped out of bed and hurried into the kitchen. I grabbed two beers out of the fridge and was heading back to the bedroom when the front door opened. I was bare-assed naked and saw no reason to flip out; the guy at the door had already seen all of me that there was to see.

"Hi. I'm Christina. Want a beer?"

He swallowed and said, Ah...sure. I'm Nick."

"Hi Nick. Here's your beer."

I handed him one, returned to the fridge and got another one and headed for Dave's bedroom. Nick was still standing there smiling and I smiled back. I walked into Dave's bedroom and handed him a beer and said, "Nicks home." He looked at me and raised his eyebrows and I smiled at him.

Dave managed to find a hair dryer and I managed to get back to semi-presentable with the make-up I had in my hand bag. Apparently I was in too much of a hurry to get undressed because my pantyhose were a total loss, but I didn't think Dave would mind. Nick took a quick shower and changed and then the three of us left for Annie's.

It was a large corner bar. Dave and Nick obviously knew a lot of the people there and we sat in a large booth with two other guys and a woman. The DJ eventually shut down and a young looking band got up on the stage and started playing. Either they were really bad or I guess I really didn't like the blues.

I was sitting on one side of the booth with Nick on my left and Dave on my right. Just after the second set started I felt a warm hand slowly moving up my leg. I turned and looked at Nick who just smiled at me so I smiled back. A minute or so later I felt Dave's hand on my right knee, but it didn't stay there long. I stopped his hand mid-thigh, leaned to his ear and whispered:

"If you keep going you are going to get a big surprise."

"I like surprises."

"All right then" I said and I let go of his hand and leaned back. When his hand discovered his roommate's fingers already in my pussy he chuckled.

"You are right; I am surprised. Ask Nick if he wants to leave after this set."

I was getting close to an orgasm and I was enjoying the anticipation of trying not to show it while sitting at a table with five other people. I gritted my teeth and told Dave:

"You don't have a choice. We *ARE* leaving after this set."

After my intense, but well concealed orgasm, we set a land speed record back to their apartment.

The first time was me kneeling, my mouth over Dave's cock, with Nick taking my pussy from the rear and the next two hours were variations on that. When we were in a short break I used Dave's phone to call my hubby and tell him he might not see me until some time the next day and not to worry. I promised I'd tell him everything when I got home, figuring that with his imagination he wouldn't get much sleep either.

I couldn't say that we slept much. It was more like napping between sex. The next morning I showered with Dave and then Nick and then we wound back in bed and had to do the shower thing all over again a few hours later. When I finally left Dave was out cold and Nick was drowsy and I couldn't get either of them hard no matter how much I tried. On the way across the parking lot I realized that my legs were pretty wobbly and I hoped that my dear hubby would allow me a little sleep before I gave him an account of my night and morning, but knowing Gary I held little hope of that.

I was right. When I got home he told me that our child was at his mother's and we had the house to ourselves. Oh well, what was a good wife to do?

+++++

That's it JPB, do with it what you will.

Love you

Chris

From: JPB

October 13, 2006

JPB isn't going to do a hell of a lot with your story. I'll play with it a little to make some things a little clearer, but no way I can improve on the story itself - you nailed it!

This will be a writing weekend and not a typing weekend because I'm going up to the mountains. Write some, read some, watch the deer at the salt lick and listen to the wind whistling through the pines. One of these days you are going to have to grab Guy #1, pack up Guy #2 and come out here and visit Guy #3 on top of his little part of the mountain. I'll even put on a shirt with the name of a hardware store on it and I have a ball cap that say Tru-Value Hardware on it and I'll fix ribs and I'll....Oh well, it was worth a try.

Love, Bob

From: Chris

October 13, 2006

Thanks for the kind words. I guess it is easier when you are actually there. It was fun and I'm glad I did it. They both gave me their phone numbers, cell and apartment.

Anyway, in case you are not reading this until Sunday or Monday I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I was thinking about you listening to the wind.

Love, Chris

From: JPB

October, 15, 2006

Back from a peaceful weekend on the top of my mountain. Got absolutely nothing done in the way of writing. Went up there with the best of intensions and planned on getting a lot done, but all I did was sit on the deck, read and watch the wildlife.

How was your weekend? Gary come down from the high that your First Friday gave him? You do know that I envy the hell out of him, right?

Love, Bob

From: Chris

October 16, 2006

Hey...that's what weekends are for...doing nothing. Of course it must be a lot easier without a pre-schooler in the house.

Yes, hubby and I had a very nice weekend and thank you for asking. Did I tell you that both of them gave me their phone numbers? They wanted mine, but I refused. Hubby wants to know if I liked either of them enough to call them up. I said, "Hell, I liked them both." He said that would be fine with him. He is totally immoral!!!

A neighbor invited us to an "Adults only" Halloween party on the 28th, but was quick to say that it didn't mean naughty costumes, it just meant get a babysitter for the rugrats.

Love you, Chris

To be continued?

12