Becoming A Slut Wife: Christina (5)

Story Info
The man is never satisfied.
6.1k words
4.09
73.3k
25
0

Part 24 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From: Christina

To: Just Plain Bob

Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006

Subject: The man is never satisfied.

Did I tell you that both Dave and Nick gave me their cards and cell phone numbers? Hubby wants to know if I liked either of them enough to call him up. I said, "Hell, I liked both of them. They were both nice guys." He said both would be fine with him. The man is totally immoral!

A neighbor invited us to an "Adults only" Halloween party on the 28th, but she was quick to explain that it didn't mean 'naughty' costumes; it juts meant get a babysitter for the rugrats.

Love you, Chris

From: JPB

October 18, 2006

My weeks sucks so far my love. Was having problems with Word 97 and Microsoft doesn't support it anymore so I upgraded to Office 2003 and it seems that my computer does not like the change. I am in software hell right now. Contacted Microsoft for help and an example of what I'm getting follows:

"I worked on this issue and let's trouble the issue and settle down."

And...

"If you would like to feel more comfortable speaking to someone else contact my manager Upyukta."

Needless to say, my problem has not yet been solved. I'll be in touch (probably have to route my e-mail through India).

Take care, Bob

From: Chris

October 19, 2006

How can software companies say they "no longer support" an older version? Ford and Chevy couldn't get away with saying, "Gee, a '97 model? Sorry, we no longer support that car."

It is almost lunchtime and to humor hubby I was considering calling Dave. I'll let you know if I do.

Love, Chris

From: Chris

October 20, 2006

Nothing new on this end. I'll be leaving for the day in a few minutes (I hope - I hate it when the f_in' phone rings at this time of day). I didn't call Dave. I thought about it, and thought, "It's not like I want to date him or anything." I'm not looking for an affair. I was looking for what hubby so aptly puts "an adventure," and to me newness is a big part of an adventure. How would I come home from a night with Dave (or Dave and Nick) and it sound any different than the last time when I tell hubby about it?

Anyway, I'm thinking of you,

Chris

From: JPB

October 21, 2006

Call Dave. If you've thought about it that means you would like to. Believe me sweetie, Gary isn't interested in you having something different to say after having fun with Dave - it is the fact that you ARE having fun with Dave that is lighting his fire. You know your hubby well enough to know when to pull back from another guy if Gary thinks you are seeing too much of him. Look on it as a "friends with benefits" kind of thing. One more thing - I could be wrong, but I get the impression that you like having two playmates at the same time. Dave and Nick would seem to fill the bill and you sound like you like them both. Here is a thought for you - maybe what would work for you and Gary is the affair that you say you aren't looking for. Instead of taking pot-luck every once in a while maybe a steady fellow (fellows?) you see once every couple of weeks or so would work. Ask Gary what he thinks. He might like the idea of knowing he is going to get what he wants more often and he may even be more comfortable knowing that it is from a steady source and not scatter-shot. But then what the fuck do I know? I'm just a dirty old man with a warped mind who wants you, can't have you and so is enjoying you by proxy.

Thinking of you, wanting you and all that kind of stuff,

Bob

From: Chris

October 21, 2006

Unfortunately, I decided not to call Dave before I got your message. However, I tossed an idea to hubby that he liked -- I told him I could dress a little trashy and show up like an escort at Dave's door for a Halloween "Trick or Treat" next Friday. What do you think?

Oh, you are right on most of what you said. I really lucked out. I DID like Dave (and Nick) and I sure didn't mind the two of them entertaining me. I think I told you once before that I really believe a woman is made for a MFM threesome (although I do enjoy reading about your MMMF 4-somes!!). As for the affair...I don't think either hubby or I am too sure about that. If I do see Dave next Friday I may have a better answer by next Saturday. However, you also said, "Friends with benefits" and I consider that much different than an affair, and easier to maintain, as long as all those nasty emotions and jealousies don't come into play. The problem being you usually find out they are in play when it is already too late to avoid the messy stuff.

Love, Chris

From: JPB

October 22, 2006

I like the idea, but I don't think it will work. Dave sounds of an age that he may already be gone out to party by the time you arrive. Maybe if you called him and said you would like to go to a party dressed like a trashy slut and would he be interested?

Come knock on my door and ask for some candy, Bob

From: Chris

October 22, 2006

I like your idea better. I think I'll call him when I sign off. He's male and it is Sunday...there is a small likelihood that he is watching football. I may go easy on the "trashy slut" talk just to see if he is interested in hooking up again without that added motivation.

Love you, C.

From: Chris

October 24, 2006

Well, I called Dave at lunch today and I didn't get good vibes from him at all. I have a feeling that in the harsh light of day I looked pretty much the slut, bedding him and his roommate on the night that I met them. Oh well, it's my own fault. I guess that I was just really up for an adventure and I surprised them.

Yours, Chris

From: Chris

October 25, 2006

Guess who called. No, not Dave, Nick. He said Dave told him I called and then gave him my caller ID number (it just shows up as the main number for the company and he had to talk to several people after that to track me down).

He said he would LOVE to get together with me, anytime I'm available -- "the sooner the better." He was very nice and said he knew that Dave had plans for the weekend, but he didn't.

I guess that makes me feel a little better.

Love, Chris

From: Chris

October 26, 2006

I know its Thursday but I don't know yet!

I hate to wearing a pout, but I guess Dave's reaction brought me down, and then I thought about what I did, and then I asked myself why I do it, then I worry about what kind of lover and spouse and partner I am and why don't I just quit this extra-marital stuff, and...blah, blah, blah...--aren't you glad you aren't a woman?

I don't know what I'm going to do. But I DO know that if I see Nick there is NO FUCKING WAY Dave will be joining us.

Yours, Chris

From: JPB

October 26, 2006

I don't know if Nick is going to get lucky tonight or not, but if he does I see Dave walking in on the two of you and then stripping to join you. Since Nick will already be occupying the "Promised Land" Dave goes to put his cock in your mouth and you snarl at him, "Get that fucking thing away from me if you don't want it bitten completely off" and then you spend the rest of the night reducing Nick to a puddle of sweat while Dave has to sit in the front room and listen.

I'm sitting here and seeing it in my mind. You walk up to the apartment door looking like a stone ass slut and when he answers your knock you say, "Hi there sailor, want to fuck?" If he says anything other than, "Good God yes" knee him and go home.

Love, Bob

From: Chris

October 27, 2006

Well, I am going to see Nick tonight (see! I AM a slut!). Hubby is happy about it too. Sorry to say, but I'm not dressing up. We are meeting at his favorite Italian restaurant (which I think is such a waste -- if I know that dinner will be followed by gymnastics I never want more than a small salad). The night I met Nick and Dave I was so sorry that I pigged out on ribs! Ugh!

And yes, I hope Dave does come home and try to join in so I can tell him to buzz-off!!! However, I might give him a charity fuck on the way out next morning - just to show him what he missed out on all night. (After all, I'll probably still be horny and Nick will have passed out from exhaustion!).

Yours, C

From: Chris

October 28, 2006

Last night was a dud. We were having a nice and somewhat romantic dinner when Nick's cell phone went off. It was a call from his ex. His son had been arrested for DUI (leaving his high school football game) and the ex wanted Nick to handle it. Hubby was really surprised when I got home early.

I'm beginning to think that anything to do with Dave or Nick is ill-fated.

Besides, as I told you earlier, I get a much bigger thrill from a new adventure (whether it actually ends in sex or not) than I did last night having dinner with a nice guy and knowing that we were going sex afterwards. Let's face it --it was a date -- and I'm MARRIED! I don't want to date. Can I say I just want to fuck around for the buzz it gives me?

Anyway, off to a neighbor's party with my hubby.

Chris

From: Chris

October 30, 2006

Hello sweetie,

How was your weekend? All is well in Christina's land. Nothing to report on the naughty side. Hubby and I went to a Halloween party last night at the neighbors and you get credit for our costumes (We had just finished reading "A Super Hero's Slut"). Gary dressed in a Spiderman T-shirt and plastic mask and I wore a short dress and a RED, RED wig as Mary Jane. I looked sexy as all get out and I did get hit on several times and even though I was tempted by one or two you know how I feel about playing close to home. Gary called me a spoil-sport. If it was up to him he would have had me doing a gangbang with everyone there in the middle of the dance floor. What am I going to do with that boy?

Also some gossip to pass along.....

Did I ever tell you about a nice guy I met at our Y's free swimming? He brought his pre-schooler and I brought mine. We ran into each other several times and it was nice talking to him and I did at one time feel like we might get something going. WELL! The big scandal in the mother's locker room is that he and the Lifeguard were having a torrid affair and his wife found out about it and is now in the process of cutting his balls off (financially and legally). The Lifeguard is eighteen now, but she wasn't when the affair started. This could get very, very ugly! I'm SO glad we didn't take our conversations anywhere.

Love you! C

From: JPB

October 30, 2006

Don't you feel bad now knowing that you are responsible for that poor man's plight? If you had just pressed on and had gotten something going with him he would have never had to turn to the lifeguard in the first place.

Did you go to the party as MY Mary Jane (cock hungry slut) or the one portrayed in the comics (brain-dead publicity seeker with big tits and minimal talent)?

Bob

From: Chris

October 30, 2006

I just knew you would blame me for the Swimmer's terrible plight. Sometimes I think you and hubby share the same brain. Apparently I was too old for him! Besides, he must not have been very discrete -- that has to be one of the worst things in an adulterous affair.

Now which MJ do you think I was at the party? Besides, doesn't brain-dead, publicity seeker with big tits and minimal talent sound more like the real me?

Love, Chris

From: Chris

November 5, 2006

First Friday has come and gone and a frustrating and wasted night it was. Several of us went to a new club that had only been open about a month or so. As usual being an unattached female got me lots of free drinks and invitations onto the dance floor and by the time my friends all left roaming hands had me hot enough to fuck and you better believe that was my intention. I was sitting in a booth with a hot young guy (at least five years younger than me - what is it with me and cradle robbing?) and he had his fingers in my pussy when I happened to look up and see two of my neighbors walk in with their husbands. I excused myself to go use the ladies room and snuck out the back door and hurried on home. Poor Gary - he turned out to be the one who had to put out the fire. I think I hurt him. He is walking funny today.

Love you, Chris

From: Chris

November 9, 2006

I've been invited to the bar tonight when I get off work to join and impromptu "oh, oh, George peed his pants and fired Rummy!" party. Hey! I'll probably get a free beer or two out of it.

C

From: JPB

November 9, 2006

I hope Karen is at the bar for the impromptu party and that she leads you astray. I can't have you and help Gary with his fantasies, but I can hope that at least some lucky dude gets you.

Love, Bob

From: Chris

November 9, 2006

As a matter of fact last night did end with a little smooching and a phone number. This guy got up from the bar and joined our party. He was drowning his sorrows, but finally did admit that "W" couldn't finish a Sunday crossword puzzle. When I got up to leave he offered to walk me to my car. I went to the restroom and told him to meet me by the door. We talked at my car and one thing led to another, but it didn't go beyond swapping tongues. Hubby suggested I call him and set something up with him to help him get over the election results.

I do want to tell you what happened to me today. It is like something out of one of your stories, but, in real life, it pissed me off. When I signed on this morning I had an e-mail from the VP in charge of our little 'road-show' thing. He was inviting me to a business lunch with a potential client. When I called him to ask what to prepare for the meeting he said:

"You don't have to prepare anything Christina, I just want you there looking pretty and being pleasant."

Well, I went and I was pleasant, but I was grinding my teeth the entire time. I'm NOT going to say no to a VP. Sexist bastard! Even hubby agreed that I wasn't overreacting. What do you think?

Love, Chris

From: JPB

November 9, 2006

Sounds to me like your lunch was a fishing expedition on his part. Maybe he just wanted to see how you would handle it before trying something heavier. Then again, he may be a DOM like me and likes to be in the company of beautiful women. Also, you don't know what he told the other guy about you or if he told the guy anything at all. Maybe he just wanted you on his arm so the other guy would think you were his honey -- make him look like a stud (I know you will find that hard to believe, but men do do things like that).

Love, Bob

From: Chris

November 10, 2006

I'm sorry, I wasn't very clear about the client meeting. I think I was invited (can I say this without sounding terribly un-humble?) as a decent looking woman who doesn't have a problem conversing with people (especially men) to make an eighth for the table. The business luncheon was the client (3 men), the VP (who I love, but really think he is gay), his administrative assistant (an attractive 60 y.o. woman) and two male flunkies. All I had to do was be sociable and talkative. I'm over it and besides, it is never a bad thing for a VP to know you by your first name (as long as you haven't recently fucked up).

About the phone number...I think I went through this with you before. Hubby just called and asked if I had called the man. But that ends up in a date, and as I have told both of you I'm NOT looking to date someone -- I just like the 'adventures' that pop up. Now, if I called him and said, "Meet me at The Hot Sheet Motel at 7 and don't be late" that would be an adventure (at least the phone call would be).

Yours, C

From: Chris

November 20, 2006

I know, I know, I'm a bad girl. I haven't answered any of your recent ones -- no excuses. Just busy at work and busy at home. Nothing happening here that would excite your fevered mind anyway. Gary is threatening to throw me out and replace me with some hot chick. He says he knows a Jehovah's Witness that is a bigger slut than I am AND she goes door to door. What can I say -- when it isn't there it isn't there.

Love you, Chris

From: JPB

November 24, 2006

Hope you didn't wake up with that stuffed feeling today (at least not from eating) - if it was the 'other way' I hope you woke up "fully stuffed" even if I didn't get to be the 'stuffer.'

I think you should give me a Christmas present. You can fly here and deliver it in person.

Love, Bob

From: Chris

November 24, 2006

I AM thinking about a Christmas present for you. You know how much I love the holidays and the mood I get into. Hubby is also asking me to "UP" my hot wife heat. I won't promise that Karen will be involved, but I would not be surprised if a little naughty adventure occurred between now and Christmas. I'm hoping it will be spontaneous and surprising (like the rib joint night!) and that I won't be driven to do something desperate, like last minute shopping just so I don't disappoint my two favorite men.

Yours, C

From: JPB

November 25, 2006

Whoa up sexy lady. I just love you to death and you know what I want, but don't you ever do something that you really don't want to do just to "do something" for me. My kick comes from you enjoying yourself.

Bob

From: Chris

November 27, 2006

Still eating leftovers? We are. Don't ever worry about me doing something I don't want to do. It won't happen. Hell, if I did stuff just to keep hubby happy the lucky men would number in the...well, there would be a lot of them! Besides, in my sexual career there were a couple of times that I didn't like what happened, and I'd never risk that happening again.

The company Christmas party is coming up. Big deal! They aren't going to have booze again this year so I'm sure the place will clear out as fast as it did last year. You do remember what happened last year, don't you? Could lightening strike twice?

Love, C

From: Chris

November 29, 2006

Shit, shit, shit!!!!

I just got back from a meeting with our HR person (about a 'troubled' employee on my team). After the meeting wraps up she then tells me that they are looking at a resume from someone who gave me as a reference. Yup --Matt from Toledo! She says his resume looks good and they are flying him out next week for an interview. Then she asked what I thought of him -- I assumed that she meant OUT of bed. I had to tell her the truth that he was sharp, personable, knew his stuff and that his boss told me that he was a hard worker. I couldn't screw his job chances because I screwed him. I've tried so hard to separate work from fun. Did I ever tell you that all the guys that were on the team that went to Toledo with me have left the company? There is no one left with the company who knows how big a slut I can be (except for Karen) and here comes Matt. What happens if he is hired and comes to work here? Who would have guessed it was even a possibility? SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!!!

Sorry to vent.

Love you, C

From: JPB

November 29, 2006

I am sure that you have heard the truism that "No good deed goes unpunished." Your good deed was in giving Matt a good recommendation. Your punishment will probably be Matt constantly trying to get you into the supply closet. Oh joy! Just think of the stories. For your own piece of mind I wouldn't share this bit of information with Gary. Then again, maybe you would like having him after you every day to go out and play with your new fellow employee. One possible way out -- point Karen at him.

Love, Bob

From: Chris

November 30, 2006

Well, I'm out of panic mode. Matt called me today after he heard from our HR department. Turns out he is a pretty cool guy after all.

Last night hubby played it just right - he was upset because I was upset and he didn't say anything that could be construed as a "hot wife" topic (even if he was thinking about it).

Anyway, Matt called me to say that he had been invited up for an interview, but he told me he had just accepted his "dream" job down in Miami. Then he said if it was possible that we could hook up again he would still come up for the interview. I told him I'd love to se him again. After he called HR back he called me back and said he was scheduled for an interview on Friday 12/8 and then he asked if he could book his return flight for Saturday instead of Friday. I told him that even though I could not make any promises about my weekend availability that if he felt lucky he might want to book the flight for Sunday. I am such a slut!!! Anyway, crisis averted and maybe some adventures coming to relate to you and hubby.

12