Becoming A Slut Wife: Christina (6)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Write when you can. I know its Christmas and things can get crazy, but I do like hearing from you.

P.S.

I meant to tell you...remember the party last weekend? All the kissy-face and touchy-feely? Well, I talked to Joan during the week and she told me that during the summer she and her husband were at a pool party with three other neighbor couples (6 of the 8 were at our party) and around midnight it turned into a skinny dipping. There was the same kissing and feeling that took place at our party and she is pretty sure that one couple, (neighbors and NOT married to each other) actually fucked in the water (she wouldn't tell me who). She said that nobody talks about it after it happens and that I was the first one to ever ask what the hell was going on. She says she guesses everybody just has a little fun and blames it on the booze. This is very weird!

To: C 12/24/2006

Going to have a full house tomorrow. Two sons, two daughters, one daughter in law and five grandbabies. Whenever the wife asks me what I want for Christmas the stock answer is "peace and quiet" which is the one thing I never get.

BASW_you_4 is either done or not. I can't make up my mind whether to take it to your nameless stud in the parking lot or end it after your night with Nick and Dave. Ending it after Nick and Dave gives us a 5500 word story. I've attached it (not spell checked or proof read) so check it over and tell me what you think. I can still go to the nameless stud or I can start BASW_you_5 with the build up toward the Halloween party and the "should I call Dave or not" period. Your story lover, your call.

To: JPB 12/24/2006

Gary and I just finished playing Santa and putting out the toys under the tree. A few neighbors had open houses and I may have sipped a bit too much wine, but I love this moment - the last moment of anticipation of what Christmas is going to be - no broken or wrong sized gifts, no disappointed faces, no hangovers, no sore bellies from eating too much at the table - just that almost perfect moment of a beautiful new Christmas.

Of course I like BASW_me_4. I like where you have stopped it. I still like the way I met Nick - that was sexy! Also, I still think about telling Dave that he was going to get a surprise if his fingers went any higher and I still remember the look on his face when he did go higher. The "Rib Joint" episode was a very enjoyable adventure for me. That is what I try for when I misbehave -- some fun, some laughs, some good feelings and some good sex. And finally, a good story to come home and tell Gary and you.

Have a warm thought for me sometime tomorrow. I know I'll have one for you.

To: JPB 12/26/2006

I hope that this finds you and your family healthy and happy and enjoying the holidays. All is well here. No news - good or bad - to report. We have a very happy five-year old who hasn't tired of his new toys/games/books yet -- although mom and dad have tired of a few of them.

I know it must be busy there with children and grandchildren, but I hope you are enjoying yourself. Write if you get a chance.

To: C 12/26/2006

Pretty much the same here except multiplied by a factor of five where the children are concerned. Worse this year than most since the residue of the blizzard is still on the ground and the little buggers can't go outside and play for a while. It is amazing how months and months of shopping, wrapping and hiding presents from prying little eyes and hours of getting everything arranged under the tree can be turned into wreckage in just under twenty minutes.

No story writing or typing stories into the computer for the last couple of days and it doesn't look much like I'll get any of it done before the first of the year. Take care sweetie and the very best to you and yours.

To: JPB 12/27/2006

So glad to hear from you. I can't imagine 5 kids snowed in at Christmas time! Watch their caffeine and sugar intake!

I know what you mean about all the preparations being gone in a flash. I told Gary that we should just wrap our boy's presents in newspaper - he wouldn't care and it is all confetti in a matter of minutes anyway.

Did I tell you that Gary was a very NAUGHTY Santa? Obviously ignoring my statement of no more hanky-panky he gave me five sexy bra and panty sets and said he wanted a different man to see each of them on and off of me. It is a sickness! I don't think there is any help for the man, but I mean it!!!! No more little Miss (or Mrs.) Married Slut!

I'm sure we will correspond before Monday so I'm not wishing you a Happy New Year yet.

Love,

Chris

To be continued???????????????????????????????

12