Becoming A Slut Wife: Cora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked crestfallen, but he said he understood and then he was gone.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was nervous when Ben got home Friday evening. I just knew he would take one look at me and know what I had done. I decided that the best thing for me to do would be to spend the entire time he was home that weekend trying to fuck his eyes out. If I could keep him busy he might not notice what I knew had to be written all over me. I think he was actually glad when Monday came so he could escape me. The last thing he said to me before he kissed me goodbye was, "Make sure that Dave cleans the pool this week, okay?"

I had been doing my best to forget what I had done with Dave, but the words 'pool' and 'Dave' in the same sentence brought back what I had done with a vengeance. I spent all of Monday and Tuesday remembering my day with Dave and I was determined not to let it happen again. When Wednesday came and Dave rang the doorbell I gave him Ben's instructions and then made sure that I had plenty to do in the house.

It was another hot day and Dave was working in just his shorts again. I kept going to the window and looking out at him and then I would tear myself away and get back to my chores. I spent the entire day thinking of how good it felt when Dave had eaten my pussy; how hard I came when he fucked me in my ass and how soft and yet so hard his cock had been in my mouth. By four my pussy was dripping and I hoped that the batteries in my vibrator would hold out until I could get to the store for new ones.

At four-thirty the doorbell rang again and I opened the door to see Dave standing there.

"I've done everything on Mr. Rush's list Mrs. Rush. Is there anything else you need done before I leave?"

I stood there looking at him and my lower lip quivered as I moaned and said, "Oh God." And then I grabbed him by the waist band of his shorts and pulled him into the house. I fucked him right there on the floor just inside the door and then I fucked him on the living room couch, the kitchen table and yes, I even bent over the diving board and let him take me from behind. I was on my knees with my head buried in a pillow and Dave buried in my ass when Ben called to check in that night.

"Did Dave clean the pool like I asked?"

"Yes honey, he did everything you had on your list and then I had him do a few things around the house for me."

"Good. Use him anyway you see fit. I'm paying him well to take care of things around the house when I'm gone."

"He's doing a great job honey."

"Okay baby, I have to go now. I'll call you tomorrow. I love you, bye now."

"I love you to Ben. Goodnight."

I hung up the phone and moaned, "Fuck me Dave, fuck me hard. My husband says to use you anyway I see fit. Fuck me lover, fuck me hard."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That was six months ago and Dave doesn't come by on Wednesday anymore. That's because he rarely leaves. He arrives Monday morning as soon as Ben is gone and then he wakes up every morning in my bed. On Friday he leaves before Ben Gets home and then he's back the following Monday. When school started he transferred to the local college and he does have to leave me during the day for classes, but he is only carrying twelve hours so we have plenty of time to play.

I'm getting my fill of glorious sex including lots and lots of anal and oral from a lusty young man who seems to be able to keep going like the Energizer Bunny. And the lusty young man has a kinky side to him. The reason he gets to our house so soon after Ben leaves on Monday is because he knows that I fuck Ben as soon as we wake up every Monday morning to give him something to remember me by on his long trip. Dave meant what he said about eating my pussy while it was full of Ben's cum. I don't know if it is Dave's technique (he is the only one who has ever eaten me) or just that I feel so deliciously wicked when he does it, but I have a massive orgasm before he quits. His other kink (and mine also to be truthful about it) is being in me when Ben calls home to check in every night. I try to keep the conversation going until Dave cums, either in my pussy or in my ass.

I'm still giving Ben all he can handle and then some. I hope he never finds out what I'm doing because I do love him. Even so, I'd be hard put to have to make a choice between Ben and Dave if I ever had to. I just pray that it never comes to that.

12