Becoming a Slut Wife: Dani

Story Info
Something in the air?
3.1k words
3.6
92.3k
18
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 29 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for twenty-one years now and during that time we have had our share of sexual problems, but lack of desire was never one of them until a year ago. For some reason my wife Dani suddenly lost all interest in sex. I did every thing I could think of to light her fire, but to no avail.

Until her loss of interest Dani and I led a very active sex life - none of that twice a week on Tuesday and Saturday stuff - we engaged in sex on the average of five times a week. When the mood struck us we made love on the kitchen table, the living room floor, in the back yard under a full moon. No place was of limits to us and then it stopped - just stopped dead.

I loved Dani deeply, but for twenty-one years I had been used to an active sex life and I wasn't looking forward to masturbation as a form of release for the rest of my life. An affair was out of the question. I had too much invested in my relationship with Dani to risk what would happen if she found out. The only solution I could see, once all my attempts to spark some romance failed, was to seek the services of a prostitute. While a solution of sorts, taking my love to town was as fraught with dangers as an affair would have been. Disease, getting caught in some police sting operation and other problems abounded. I was at a loss as to what I could do and I was hurting.

My best buddy at work and I usually stop for a beer every night after work and one night sitting at the bar I told him about my problem and my lack of viable solutions. Brain laughed and said, "You have come to the right man with your problem. You should have talked to me about this sooner. Got to make a phone call; be right back."

Brian came back in about three minutes and said, "Finish your beer and let's take a ride."

I asked him what was up and he said, "Not now. I don't want to scare you off."

He had me follow him to his house and when we got out of our cars I asked him again what was going on. "Patience my lad, patience. It will all be clear once we get inside the house." Then he asked me to give him my car keys, "I don't want you running away on me."

Once inside the house he led me to the kitchen, had me sit down at the table and handed me a beer.

"Ready?" he asked.

"For what" I wanted to know.

"Ruby, we're here" he called out. A minute later his wife Ruby walked into the room and I almost choked on the sip of beer I'd just taken. Ruby is a very busty redhead and when she was in a room with you it was hard to keep your eyes away from her. It would be even harder if you were to see her the way I saw her just then - naked except for garter belt, nylons and high heels. "What do you think boyo, can she help you with your problem?"

I looked from Brian to Ruby and then back to Brian absolutely stunned. Brian laughed at the look on my face, "It's a match made in Heaven lad, you can't get any from Dani and Ruby can't get any from me. You are afraid to have an affair because of possible emotional entanglements and so is Ruby. You both want, and need, the same thing -safe sexual release with no strings attached and no possibility of hurting your marriage."

I sat there looking from one to the other of them with no idea of what to say and Brian said, "Ruby darlin, come sit on the boy's lap while I tell him the sad story."

Ruby came over and sat down on my hard on and started nibbling on my ear as Brian continued to talk. For the last six months he'd had a severe case of sexual dysfunction - he couldn't get it up. He was working with a couple of doctors, but so far they had not found the problem and in the meantime Ruby, who was used to sex almost daily was climbing walls.

"Like I said lad, she has the same fears you do about affairs and going out to pick up somebody and so this is a match made in Heaven. You take care of Ruby when she needs it and she takes care of you when you have the need."

I looked from him to Ruby and back to him and he recognized what was on my face, "I won't be here laddy. I've got things to do and so I'll be going along and leaving the both of you. And boyo, when we're not in this house it will never be mentioned." Brian got up and left and a minute later I heard the front door close.

"I know you're interested" Ruby said, "I can feel it throbbing under me. I think the best thing for us to do would be to go into the bedroom and let the poor thing out of confinement" and she got of my lap, pulled me up off the chair and led me out of the kitchen. On the way to the bedroom Ruby kept up a running monologue of her likes and dislikes.

"I like to have my pussy played with, I like to be eaten, I like giving blow jobs, and yes, I do swallow. I like most positions, but my favorites are from behind while standing and bent over the bed, or on the bed on my knees being taken from behind. The only thing I'm not real fond of is taking it in my ass because Brian is just too big for me there. But in the interest of making of making this good for both of us I'll let you have my ass if you want. What about you?"

I was a little overwhelmed at what was happening and I was at somewhat of a loss for words. Ruby turned to me and said, "Come on, this is a cooperative effort here, what do you like or don't like?"

All I could do was shrug and say, "I like it all - every thing you just mentioned. I like anal, but I'll respect your wishes."

Once in the bedroom Ruby turned to me and started undressing me. Then she led me to the bed and laid down on it. As she spread her legs she said, "No foreplay honey, it's been too long for me and I need it now. Just fuck me sugar, fuck me hard. We'll do all the other stuff next time."

My wife, back when we were making love, was very active in bed, but Ruby was wild! She bucked and twisted, pushed and pulled, screamed and hollered, begged and pleaded and it was all I could do to hang on and ride it out. It lasted quite a bit longer than I had thought it would, given that I'd not had any in a while, but even as long as it lasted it wasn't enough for Ruby. As soon as I'd come she had spun around and slurped up my soft cock and had gone to work on it and at the same time pushing her freshly fucked pussy down on my face. It took her a couple of minutes to get me hard again and then she mounted me.

It was a brand new experience for me to have a woman with 40 DD's being on top and having those tits swaying back and forth just only inches in front of my face. I couldn't resist the urge to raise my head and capture one of them with my mouth. Apparently they were very sensitive because as soon as I started working on the nipple Ruby went nuts and started slamming herself down on my cock as hard as she could. Ruby and I made love three times that night and before I left we had agreed to get together every Monday, Wednesday and Friday on my way home from work.

When I got home Dani asked me why I was late and I told her that Brian had car trouble and I'd taken him home to get some tools and then back to the car and helped him work on it. Dani accepted the excuse without comment, but I'll swear to my dying day that she smelled or sensed something sexual in the air and that whatever it was it did something to her on a subliminal level.

The next day was a Saturday and on Saturday Dani and I always go out for dinner and take in a movie. When we were through with dinner we still had an hour and a half before the movie started and Dani asked what we should do to kill the time. I jokingly said, "We could drive over to the park and neck the way we used to before we got married."

Dani surprised the hell out of me when she said, "Sure, why not? It might be fun."

It was more that just fun. It was wild and out of sight. The windows of the car were fogged up in only fifteen minutes and as we swapped tongues I felt Dani's hand on my cock. I contemplated letting my hands do a little roaming, but I was afraid to break the mood - this was the first time Dani had touched my cock in over a year. She kept her mouth on mine, but both hands went to my fly and suddenly it was open and my erection was out and waving in the open air. Dani started to jack me off and then she pulled her mouth away from mine and she bent over and took my cock in her mouth. Her hands opened her blouse, she pushed down her bra and then she grabbed my hands and pulled them to her tits.

People were walking by just outside the car, but Dani didn't stop. She just kept on sucking my cock while I played with her tits until she brought me off. Then she licked me clean and climbed over the seat and got on the back seat. She took off her skirt and pulled off her panties and then said, "What are you waiting for, get back here and fuck me."

I said, "Here? What if the cops come? What if some one reports us?"

She practically snarled at me, "Here, here and now! I want you to fuck me."

It probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, but it had been over a year so I got into the back with her. She had an orgasm almost as soon as I entered her and we never did make it to the movies that night. I fucked Dani twice on the back seat of the car and she sat next to me and stroked my cock on the drive home. As soon as we were in the house I stripped and went after her again, but she said no, that she was tired and was going to go to bed.

I tried again on Sunday, but she had a headache. Monday I stopped and spent some time with Ruby on the way home. She sucked my cock and fucked me twice and when I got home I made no attempt at Dani; I'd promised myself that I wouldn't go from soaking my cock in Ruby to putting it into Dani - it was an ethics thing, it just wouldn't be right.

Tuesday night when I got home Dani asked me to take her to the mall. Since our car is fairly new we always park a distance from other cars to keep from getting dings and dents in the sides and doors. We hit half a dozen shops and headed back to the car. I was getting ready to put her purchases on the back seat, but Dani told me to put them in the trunk and then she got in the back seat and said, "Hurry up baby, get in here and fuck me."

It was a repeat of Saturday night in that I got a blow job and she fucked me twice. Once again I wanted more when we got home, but Dani didn't. Wednesday Ruby gave me her ass for the first time along with a blow job and a piece of pussy. Thursday Dani had me take her to Wal-Mart and I again got a blow job and got laid on the back seat and again when we got home Dani wasn't interested.

I began to wonder about some things. Did Dani have a thing where she could only get turned on having sex where she might get caught? If so, why had it just started now after a year of abstinence? Was there something about how I acted or smelled after having sex with Ruby that triggered it? It had started on the day after I had my first sex session with Ruby and it continued with Dani wanting sex, but only in a public place, every night following my seeing Ruby. And then she never wanted it when we got home. I decided to investigate. I took Dani out to dinner on Sunday and went to the park and parked. No dice! I skipped seeing Ruby on Monday and on Tuesday Dani wasn't interested. I made my regular stop to see Ruby on Wednesday and on Thursday Dani wanted me to take her to Safeway and I got fucked twice following a superb blow job and the she jacked me off all the way home. Once in the house - nothing.

For the next two weeks it was Ruby every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and Dani in some parking lot or other public place on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Then Brian and Ruby went somewhere for a weeks vacation and during the week they were gone I could not get Dani interested at all. Brian and Ruby came home on a Sunday and Brian called me and told me I'd better come up with an excuse for being late on Monday. "Ruby has gotten used to your visits and she's gone without for a week. She's climbing walls and you are probably going to have your hands full tomorrow."

I told Dani that Brian had some stuff he wanted me to help move and that I would be late on Monday. Brian wasn't there when I stopped by his house, but then he usually wasn't, and Ruby fairly drug me into the bedroom. It was a long three hours and even if Dani would have wanted to when I got home I do not believe I could have gotten it up for her. But the very next night she asked me to take her to Target to buy some curtains and we were no sooner out of the store than she had me in the backseat. I am absolutely convinced that there is something about me after I have been with Ruby that triggers something in Dani that causes her to want sex in dangerous situations - a situation where we might get caught.

In the last three months Dani has come after me in parking lots, on side streets, in her parents driveway and twice, when the weather was nice, on a picnic table in the park. But only after a night with Ruby! If I miss a night with Ruby on the next day Dani isn't interested. My biggest worry now is that Brian will cure his problem and I would be cut off from Ruby, which would in turn cut me off from Dani. That is it was my biggest worry until tonight.

Last night on the way home from Wal-Mart Dani had me pull into a park and we got out of the car and she led me to a picnic table near the trees. She took out my cock and sucked it for a while and then she laid back on the picnic table, "Come on baby, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I fucked her until we both came and then she sucked me hard and I entered her for the second time. I'd been plowing her for about three minutes and Dani was moaning, "Oh yes, oh yes, that's it baby, fuck me, please fuck me" when a voice from behind me said, "Don't mind if I do" and hands took hold of me and pulled me away from Dani.

A man took my place and slid right into her and I'm not even sure that Dani noticed the switch. The man was banging into Dani's pussy and she was still moaning, "Fuck me, oh yes fuck me" and I looked around and saw that I was being held by two guys with a third standing by in case they needed help. All of that took place in just seconds and in the seconds between realizing what was happening and making the decision to fight I noticed that Dani's eyes were open and she was staring up into the face of the stranger that was fucking her. She knew it wasn't me and yet the only thing she did was lock her legs behind him and continue on with her "Fuck me, please fuck me" moan.

It wasn't very heroic of me, but in that split second I decided that if she wasn't going to scream and holler and try to break away from the stranger I wasn't going to try and fight four guys. By the third guy they weren't even bothering to try and hold me anymore. Also by the third guy they decided that Dani's mouth wasn't being properly utilized so they began to use her at both ends. They each fucked her twice and when they had finished and were getting to leave one of them said, "We are usually here every night if you want to come back."

As they walked away I stood looking down at Dani and she stared back up at me. She didn't say a word, just pulled her knees back to show me her wide open, sloppy cunt and I knew what she wanted and I stepped forward and fucked her.

Nothing was said as we drove home and nothing was said after we got there. Dani showered first and when I came out of the shower she was sleeping, or pretending to be sleeping. The next night I skipped stopping to see Ruby and went straight home. When I got there the house was empty. All I found was a note on the table that said, "Dinner is in the microwave. I've gone to the park. Don't wait up."