Becoming A Slut Wife: Darby

Story Info
She liked a little exhibitionism in her life.
2.4k words
4.1
108.5k
21

Part 30 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was there for the first part of the story and it was only later that I learned the rest, much later and much too late to do anything about it.

It started innocently enough. We were staying at a hotel on the beach in San Juan, Puerto Rico. We had just returned from an evening of dinner and dancing and we were sipping wine on the balcony of our sixth floor room. It was a full moon and the moon's reflection on the ocean was beautiful. My wife Darby said:

"You know what I would really like to do tonight?"

"No, what?"

"If I had the nerve I'd like to go down there and make love on the beach in the moon light."

"You? Naked on the beach? The woman who won't even wear a two piece bathing suit because of modesty wants to make love on the beach?"

"Okay, okay, you've made your point. But I did say, "If I had the nerve" which we both know I don't."

"How about the next best thing?"

"And what would that be?"

"We can make love right here on the balcony in the moonlight."

"We couldn't! The people down there walking around in the courtyard would see us."

"No they won't. From down there all they will see is you leaning over the railing looking at the moon over the ocean."

I moved behind her and raised her skirt and worked her panties down to her ankles and she said, "What are you doing Chuck?"

"Humor me sweetie, just step out of your panties."

"We can't do this."

"Of course we can my love."

She stepped out of her panties and I picked them up as I stood up and pulled down my zipper. "Just look out at the beautiful view, " I said as I took out my cock and moved up behind her. "Spread your legs a little," I said and when she did I lined myself up with her pussy. She was wet and I said, "See sweetie, you really want this. You're dripping wet down there."

I stepped forward and worked my cock into her and she moaned and then giggled out, "Oh baby, this is bad, this is so bad. What if we get caught?"

"Who is going to catch us? They are all six floors down and all they can see is you standing at the rail looking down or out to sea. Of course if you scream when you cum all bets are off."

I started slowly making love to Darby and after a minute I felt her pushing her butt back at me and a couple of seconds after they she began her familiar chant:

"Oh yes baby, oh yes, so good, like that baby, oh yeah, like that."

A minute or so later in the middle of a moan she suddenly gasped, "Oh my God. He's looking at me baby, he knows."

"Who is looking at you?"

"There is a man on the beach and he is looking at me. He knows baby, I know he knows."

"Wave at him sweetie. He might suspect, but he can't know for sure. Wave at him sweetie while I fuck you; smile and wave and make him wish it was him up here so he could know for sure."

"God baby, the way I feel right now if he was up here he would be next" and then she bit her lip to keep quiet as she had her orgasm.

When she had regained her composure I let her skirt fall and we turned to go back into the room. Just as we went through the door some one on another balcony started clapping and from yet another balcony came, "Bravo, bravo."

Darby turned beet red, ran into the room and threw herself down on the bed. "What's the matter Darb? You were obviously a hit with whomever was watching."

"But I'm so embarrassed."

"Why? You don't know them and they don't know you."

"Yes, but what if one of them sees me tomorrow?"

"What if? You won't know. It all adds to the mystery of it. Every man who smiles at you for the rest of the time we are here is going to make you think, "Was it him?"

"Yeah, well that's not all I'm thinking right now. For some reason I am all of a sudden very, very horny. Think you can help me out here?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That night a switch was flipped. The remaining three nights we were in San Juan she wanted to make love out on the balcony and the last night she did it naked except for a black bra that must have looked like a bikini top from the ground. On our trip to the airport to turn our rental car in she surprised me again. She hoisted her skirt up around her waist and then slid over next to me and took my cock out of my pants and started stroking me as we drove. Anyone next to us could have looked into the car and seen what she was doing, but Darby didn't seem to care.

One more surprise awaited me when we got to the airport. Darby had me stop about five hundred feet from the rental return lot and she went down on me in the car - in broad daylight! She played with my balls and sucked on me for several minutes until I came and then she said:

"Better put it away baby and let's get a move on or we will miss our flight."

"What in the world has come over you lately?"

"I don't know honey. All of a sudden I get really turned on by the thought of having sex where there is a possibility that I might be seen."

"You do understand that there are laws against that sort of behavior don't you? That we could end up in jail?"

"That just adds to the rush I feel when I do it. I've never felt so sexually alive as I did that first night on the balcony after I knew that others had watched us. Besides, I doubt that even if we were caught we would go to jail. They might take a prostitute and her customer, but not us. I'm sure that once they knew we were married and just having some fun to spice up our love life that would tell us to behave ourselves and they would let us go."

"Yeah? Well you might be sure, but I'm not and I don't want to take the chance."

"Not to worry honey, vacation is over and we are going back home to go back to living our ho-hum lives."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But Darby didn't really want to go back to our so-called 'ho-hum' life. We hadn't been home a week when she tried to have sex in public again. It was a Friday night and we had gone out for dinner and drinks. As we were walking to our car we passed an alley and Darby stopped, grabbed my arm and pulled me into the alley.

"Hurry baby, I want to you fuck me while I lean up against the wall."

"Are you crazy Darby? Have you lost your mind?"

"Please baby, please. Do me here against the wall baby, I need it."

"Not on your life Darby. I have no intention of going to jail or in front of a judge. It would kill my career if we got caught and the word got out. We got away with it in San Juan, but I'm not going to press my luck here at home."

Darby was a little cold toward me for the rest of the evening, even to the point of pushing me away when I attempted to make love to her that night. That wasn't the end of it though. Darby kept after me to have sex in places where there was a danger of getting caught and I kept refusing. Eventually she stopped trying and I thought that was the end of it. I was wrong, but it was almost a year before I found that out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Darby works for a company that sells ad space in several local magazines and papers. One day she was at a small company trying to sell space to the two men who owned the company. During the negotiations she had to leave the room to go to the bathroom. When she turned left to go down the hall and was out of sight one of the men had said to the other:

"I'd fuck her on the city hall steps and give you an hour to draw a crowd to watch."

Darby heard it and when she came back into the room she said, "So you want to fuck me in public huh?"

Both men had gotten red in the face, but their expressions turned to surprise when Darby said:

"How about right here and now? If you leave your office door open so that anyone who walks by can look in I'll do you both right here on the desk."

The two men had looked at each other, not believing what they had just heard and then one of them had stood up and pulled down his zipper and had taken out his cock. Darby had smiled, pulled off her panties and then had laid down on the desk and spread her legs. Both men then proceeded to take turns on her for an hour. Out of the corner of her eye Darby had seen scores of people stop, look in, watch for a bit and then hurry away to spread the word. Each new set of eyes that came to watch just made Darby that much hotter.

When the two men had finished Darby had pulled her panties back on, tucked the check for their ad into her purse. She turned and headed for the door and just as she reached it she had turned back to the two men:

"How about same time tomorrow only out in the parking lot on the back seat of my car?"

For the next year Darby let the two men fuck her whenever they wanted as long as it was where there was a danger of getting caught.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was in my office working out a contract with a client when I got a phone call.

"Mr. Brady? Mr. Charles Brady?"

"Yes."

"This is Sargent McFee. I'm the desk Sargent here at the 23rd Precinct and we have a Darby Brady in custody and she says she is your wife. Can you confirm this?"

"I don't know. My wife's name is Darby, but I don't know that she is who you have."

He read me the information from her driver's license and then asked me if that was my address and I said that it was.

"Then we have your wife Mr. Brady."

"Can you tell me what this is about?"

"Well, the original charges were Solicitation and Indecent Public Conduct, but the solicitation charge will be dropped because the two men say no money was involved."

"Two men?"

"Yes sir, I'm afraid so."

"So why are you calling me?"

"She would like you to come down and put up her bail."

"I'm sorry, but you caught me at a bad time. I'm busy with a client right now and I can't get away."

"A client is more important than your wife?"

"Yes sir, he is, especially in light of what you say she was doing. Out of curiosity, why didn't she call?"

"She had no money and she seemed like a nice lady so I thought I'd do her a favor and make the call."

"Well Sargent, as far as I'm concerned she can sit there and rot, but thank you for the call" and I hung up.

"That sounded serious," my client said.

"My idiot wife was in an accident and got mouthy with the cop that came to take the accident report. It isn't the first time her mouth got away from her. Maybe if she sits in jail for a while it will teach her a lesson. Now, where were we, paragraph four, right?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Darby wasn't home when I got there. I debated changing all the locks on the house and putting her stuff out on the driveway, but I decided to wait and hear her story before I decided what to do. It was another day before she managed to get out of jail and get home. She was steaming when she got there and she called me every dirty name in the book for not coming down and bailing her out. She shut up when I yelled back at her:

"I'm supposed to come and bail your unfaithful ass out of jail when you get caught fucking two guys in public? Get serious! You are lucky I even let you back in the house. The only reason your key fit the door is because I wanted to hear your story before I make a decision on what to do."

"Do about what?"

"Don't act stupid Darby, you know damned well about what. About what grounds I'm going to use when I file for divorce."

"Divorce? What are you talking about? We don't need a divorce."

"Divorce is usually what happens when one partner cheats on the other and gets caught."

"But I wasn't cheating on you baby. Cheating is when you steal from your partner. I never stole from you. I gave you all the love you could handle its just that I needed some things you refused to give me so I got them someplace else. I still love you baby. I've never stopped loving you."

"Basically then what you are saying is that this is all my fault."

"Well kind of. If you had done what I wanted I wouldn't have had to go someplace else to get it."

Then Darby told me the story of what had happened and how it had led to the cops catching her leaning against a wall in an alley while two men took turns fucking her from behind. I listened in totally disbelief while Darby told me of where they had done her and how many times and for how long. When she was done I just shook my head in disgust and then I went upstairs and started packing.

The divorce will be final in a week and there isn't a day goes by that Darby doesn't call me and tell me she loves me and that she wants me to come back home. Some days I'm tempted to go back and then I think about what she did and I knew that I'd never be able to trust her again and I know that regardless of how much love there might be you can't have a relationship without trust.