Becoming a Slut Wife: Darla Ch. 02

Story Info
He chose to stick around.
2.2k words
3.55
91.6k
19
0

Part 32 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had so much I wanted to ask, so much I wanted to know, but after Darla's last orgasm she fell asleep. I shook her a couple of times, but the night's drinking and all the physical exertion had worn her out. I lay there staring at the ceiling and thought about what she'd said. She had said yes to every question I'd asked. She said she was going to fuck Max again, she was going to fuck Sean again, she was going to get gang fucked again and I apparently had no say in the matter - she was going to do it! This wasn't my wife! Some alien being must have taken over her body. How else do you explain Darla's going from loving wife and mother to everybody's whore in the space of a five hour party? When she had screamed "Shut up and fuck me" it was the first time she had ever used that word in speaking to me. Hell, when she'd said it to the guys gangbanging her it was the first time I'd ever heard her use the word. Maybe the morning would bring the "I'm sorry's" and the "please forgive me's" but they sure were not in evidence that night.

There was no "please forgive me" the next day, but there was one "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry you had to find out about it" Darla said.

"Not sorry it happened?" I asked.

"No. Not one bit."

I awoke thinking I was having a wet dream, but as I shook the cobwebs out of my head I saw that Darla was sucking my cock. Darla sucked my cock a lot, but she had never done it in the morning before and I found it interesting that she should use that particular method of waking me up. As soon as she saw I was awake and as soon as he had me hard enough she got on top of me and lowered herself down onto my stiff cock and began rocking back and forth - another first for our mornings. Not looking down at me she said, "How does it feel? Can you still feel the others in me?"

To be honest I hadn't even thought about it. I was still trying to cope with the marvelous way she had awakened me, but her question made me pay attention and I said, "You don't feel as sloppy, but you still feel loose although not as loose as last night."

She quietly rode me for a minute or so and then she said, "Are you going to throw me out?"

She still wasn't looking down at me and I said, "Should I?"

"Well, I didn't pull any punches last night and I meant it when I said I was going to fuck Max, Sean and a couple of the other guys again. And I did love what they did to me and I would love to do it again. I'm not sure that you want someone like that around."

"I haven't exactly had a lot of time to think about it. Would you care to tell me what happened?"

She finally looked down at me, "Later. For right now just fuck me" and she rolled over and pulled me on top of her. She had two orgasms before I had mine and she still wasn't satisfied. She went down on me and got me hard again and this time it lasted a good twenty minutes. I was amazed at the number of orgasms she had; I usually got her off, but even on nights when we made love twice (and a rarity at that) I was never able to get her off the second time. When I came and then collapsed on the bed beside her she leaned over and kissed me and then headed for the shower.

After breakfast we shipped the kids off to the recreation center for their swimming lessons and then Darla and I sat down at the kitchen table with our coffee. Darla said, "Please don't interrupt me. Let me finish before you ask any questions or say anything, okay?" I nodded at her to go ahead. It started out bad. "Remember four years ago when you had your affair with Sally Parker?"

Whoa! I had thought I'd covered that one up pretty well and I guess that the surprise showed on my face.

"Oh yeah, I knew all about it, but I never said anything to you because from what I saw she wasn't really a threat to me or the kids and besides, I had been expecting it. My mother told me that it would happen, that sometime during our marriage you would wonder if the grass was greener some place else. She also told me that if the marriage was good to treat it as a minor indiscretion and ignore it and that's just what I did. I didn't say anything; I just cried a lot and then got on with life. But your affair did have lasting consequences for me. I began to wonder about greener grass. Not that I ever expected or intended to stray, but I did begin to think about what other guys might be like. I'd see an attractive man and wonder what kind of lover he might be. Would he have a big cock or a small one; would he be circumcised or uncut? I had opportunities to have an affair, lots of opportunities, but I always managed to avoid them. There are a lot of attractive men where I work and I got hit on all the time, but I always treated it as good natured flirting.

"Yesterday at the supermarket I saw Sally and it rekindled the grass is greener thing. At the party last night every time I saw you talking to another woman I thought about you and Sally and greener grass. About an hour into the party Dale (Darla's office manager) came up to me and asked me if he could talk to me about something concerning the office. He didn't want to do it at the office because you just can't keep a secret in that place. I went out to his car with him and we sat on the front seat and he outlined how he wanted to rearrange things at the office. His ideas were good and I thought most of them would work and I told him so. While we were talking a blond walked by and she looked a little bit like Sally and for no reason at all that I'm able to understand I started looking at Dale and wondering what he would be like in bed. Would he be a wham bam kind of guy or would he be a patient and considerate lover and all of a sudden we were kissing. I don't even remember if I started it or he did. One minute we were talking and the next we were kissing, but the kisses were passionate and I was feeling them all the way down to the bottom of my feet. We necked for several minutes and then his hand went to my tits and my hand went to his cock and only minutes later he fucked me on the front seat of his car. When it was over I was ashamed and disgusted with myself. The grass wasn't greener at all. He was a wham bam guy and when it was over he hustled me out of his car before any of his cum could leak out of me and get on his seat covers.

" He was also an asshole. He was no sooner back inside that he told Charley and Rob what he had done to me. I'd gone to the upstairs bathroom to try and clean Dale out of me before we got home and you made love to me. There was no doubt in my mind that you would feel Dale's residue in me. I came out of the bathroom to find Rob and Charley waiting for me. They told me that if I didn't give them what I'd just given Dale they would tell you what I'd done. Not directly, but just go down to the game room and talk about how Dale had just scored with some slut and then describe me loud enough so you could overhear them. I didn't want to risk it so I let them take me to a bedroom across the hall. Charley fucked me first and it wasn't bad - at least he was better than Dale - and then Rob mounted me. He was longer lasting than Charley and he actually brought me to an orgasm. When he got off another cock entered me and I opened my eyes expecting to see Charley back for seconds, but it was Sid from accounting and by then he was fucking me hard and it was way too late for me to try and stop. Over his shoulder I saw more men come in to the room and I knew what was going to happen and I just closed my eyes and wanted to cry.

"They came at me one after another and I was surprised to find that I really didn't dislike having cock after cock. I was having orgasms all over the place. The more I got fucked, the more I came. And then I felt something really big trying to push into me and I opened my eyes and saw that it was Sean. His cock wasn't any longer than yours, but it was three times bigger around and when he got it in me it pushed buttons that had never been pushed before and I went wild. I almost bucked him off and later, when he'd cum in me and started to get off I grabbed him and tried to pull him back down and he laughed and said not to worry, that he'd be back for more. Next was Max and while his cock wasn't as fat as Sean's it was long, twice as long as yours, and he too pushed buttons that I didn't even know I had. By the time he was done with me I didn't care what the rest of them did to me as long as Max and Sean would keep coming back for more. I just laid there and took on anyone who walked through the door and all the time I kept my eyes on Max and Sean and waited for them to come back to me. When it was over Max told me that he would be seeing a lot more of me and I told him he could have me whenever he wanted me."

When she was through she just sat there and looked at me and waited for me to say something, but I was at a loss for words. With what she'd said last night when we got home and with what she had just said it was clear to me that she was going to fuck other men from now on. I finally said, "What about us? Where do we go from here?"

"Where do you want to go? I love you. It is just sex with the others, but it's great sex. You are damn good in bed baby, but Sean is great and Max is magnificent and I want both of them again - a lot more agains. If I know Max and Sean one or both of them will have me bent over a desk before I leave work on Monday and I'm going to love it. Like I said, I love you and I won't ever leave you, but are you going to want me to stay? Can you handle me loving you and fucking other men? Think about it baby, it's something we both need to know."

I did think about it. I thought about it all day Saturday. That night Darla wouldn't leave me alone. She was an absolute sex maniac; she got me up and fucked me four times, the most ever since our honeymoon and it still wasn't enough for her. I fell asleep while she was sucking my dick trying to get me up yet again. Sunday morning was a repeat of Saturday morning and while neither one of us said anything about our situation it was never far from the minds of either of us. By late Sunday I'd made up my mind and I left the house to go to the store. Sunday night was another fuck fest and a new personal best - five times! In the morning, since I usually left for work first, I gave Darla a small ribbon wrapped package and a card. She opened the card first - it was a home made affair - and read, "Have a great day at work and think of me. I'll be waiting at home for you." She opened the box and I saw her smile as she took the carton of Trojans and put them in her shoulder bag.

Both Sean and Max did indeed bend Darla over a desk on Monday and she has been getting bent over a desk almost everyday since. Tonight is Barb's birthday and Barb is a girl who Darla works with so there will be lots of Darla's coworkers there. Including a lot of the men who were at the last party. It could be a very interesting evening.

Let's see now, numbers where the babysitter can reach us if necessary; birthday present for Barb and the card; bottle of white wine for Darla in case all they have is hard liquor. What else? Oh yeah, condoms, can't forget the condoms.