Becoming A Slut Wife: Helga

Story Info
He warned her before he married her, but she wouldn't listen.
1.6k words
3.38
139.4k
23

Part 39 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even given what I'm going through now I would probably still do it over again if I had to. Bobby had tried to be honest and up front about it, but I wouldn't listen. We had dated for over eight months and for most of that time we had been sleeping together. One day I asked him when he was going to make an honest woman out of me and he told me that he wasn't going to. I was crushed. I thought we had something good going and then he tells me he has no intention of marrying me. But then he told me why. He was fifteen years older than I was, "When I'm sixty you will only be forty-five and in the peak of your sexual prime. I won't be able to take care of your needs and from forty-five to fifty-five those needs will only get stronger, but as I move from sixty to seventy I'll be less and less able to do anything for you. In fact, there is a damn good chance that I won't be able to help you at all."

I cried and I argued that none of that mattered and that as long as we had each other and our love for each other everything would work out for us. I finally wore him down and we were married.

Now I am forty-five and Bobby is sixty and I'm sorry to say it, but Bobby was right all along and it is killing me. Actually Bobby didn't even get to sixty before erectile dysfunction set in. It was two months after his fifty-eighth birthday when we noticed that he was having trouble getting it up and keeping it up. Another six months went by before Bobby went to see a doctor who gave him a prescription for Viagra. Even with Viagra it was hit or miss. Only one out of three of those little blue pills seemed to work and even then sometimes they would last for a while and sometimes they wouldn't last long at all.

And I wanted to fuck all the time!

I didn't do it when Bobby was at home because I didn't want to make him feel any worse than he already did, but I was using my fingers, a small collection of dildos and even a summer sausage almost every day in an effort to get myself off. I was constantly horny and I must have been giving off a scent because it seemed like men and boys were swarming around me. Guys at work had been hitting on me for years, but before it had all been kind of good-natured. Then it seemed that they were getting more insistent, almost like sharks that smelled blood in the water. When the paperboy knocked on the door to collect the hunger in his eyes told me that he would take me on the floor just inside the door if I gave him half a chance. What's worse is that I wanted to give all those guys, even the paperboy, what they wanted. I was tired of dildos, summer sausages and my fingers. I wanted a hard cock in me, in me and driving hard and making me cum. But as much as I wanted to give in to those that wanted me I couldn't because I had given my word that I would be a loving and faithful wife.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One day Bobby told me that he wanted me to take a lover. "I can't help you baby, and I can't stand to see you hurting. Find someone to give you what you need."

At first I told him that he was crazy to think that I could do something like that and that he must not love me anymore or he couldn't even think of something like that.

"If you really cared for me how could you ask me to take another man's cock up my pussy."

"Do it for me" he said. "Some men love to have their wives fuck other men. It excites them and maybe it will do the same for me."

The more Bobby talked about it, the more attractive the idea seemed. After a week or so of talking about it I finally told Bobby that I would try it at least once. I made up my mind that the very next man who hit on me was going to get lucky.

As luck would have it I was hit on the very next morning before I made it from my car to the office building where I work. Bill, one of the guys I work with, walked up behind me in the parking lot and said, "You should be arrested for doing that."

I turned and said, "For doing what?"

"For having that walk and for causing what that walk causes."

I looked down and sure enough Bill had a tent in his trousers. "Little ole' me cause that" and I pointed at his lump. He got all red in the face and I laughed at him. "Tell you what" I said, "Buy me a drink after work and we can talk about what the fine should be for a crime like that."

I almost laughed again as Bill's jaw dropped in stunned surprise. Once I was inside the building though I started getting nervous about it and by the end of the day it took every ounce of courage that I had and that I could scare up to make me go through with it.

Bill was at the bar when I got there and he bought me a drink and I gulped it down and he got me another. He asked me why, after all those years of turning him down I finally agreed to meet him.

"My husband pissed me off and I just happened to be in the right mood when you talked to me this morning. He seems to think that his is the only cock in the world and I am going to let you prove otherwise."

We talked and drank some more and by the fifth drink Bill had his hand on my leg almost up to my pussy. I excused myself and got up and went to the ladies room and while I was there I took off my panties and put them in my purse. When I returned and Bill discovered what I had done his fingers went right into my pussy and in less than two minutes he brought me to an orgasm. I put my hand on the hard lump in his pants and said, "When do I get to play with my toy?"

We reached Bill's apartment by seven and by five after seven I had my legs up on his shoulders and he had his hard cock buried in me. He came pretty quick, but he stayed in me and bent over and kissed me and sucked on my tits and in about three minutes I felt him growing in me. He lasted much longer the second time and I came twice before he climaxed. When I went home at two in the morning I had sucked Bill to completion twice, he had fucked my asshole once and he had come in my pussy two times.

When I got home and told Bobby what I had done he surprised both of us by getting a hard on and I climbed into bed with my second man of the night. Then Bobby shocked me; he leaned down and kissed my pussy and then he began to eat me even though I was still full of Bill's cum. I was so hot at the thought of my husband sucking my lovers cum out of me that I had an orgasm. Then Bobby mounted me and fucked me harder than he had in years.

+++++++++++++++++

I fucked Bill on the average of twice a week for the next five years and during much of that time I was fucking as many as six other men. Bobby and I found out that my being with other men was like going after bugs with insecticide. The bugs build up a tolerance and you have to hit them with more and more bug killer to get rid of them. For the first month I saw Bill Bobby would eat me and then fuck me, but then he got to where he couldn't get it up anymore. I took on a new lover and Bobby was able to function again. Then it was three and then four and then five and finally at six I had to call a halt to things. I was going to Bill's apartment and fucking him and then I would leave his place and stop by Marks and fuck him, and then I would hurry over to Harry's and fuck him and then go home to Bobby with the cum of three or four men in me.

Then Bobby asked me to take on two guys at once and that worked for about two months and then it was three at a time and then four. Last night I had my first good sized gangbang, nine guys, for over seven hours and I was one very satisfied lady when I got home and sat on my husbands face and played with his very hard cock while he cleaned god only knows how much sperm out of me. I can probably look forward to a lot more gangbangs with an ever increasing number of men, but if that's what I have to do to keep my husband happy - so be it.