Becoming A Slut Wife: Hillary

Story Info
He told her she could, but she said no way.
2.8k words
3.83
101.9k
29

Part 41 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have always had a problem when it comes to sex. Not a problem with our sex life, just a problem with attitudes. Hillary had a typical middle class upbringing where she attended church off and on and where she was encouraged to save herself for marriage. Her mother did her level best to convince Hillary that the only reason for having sexual relations with a man was to have babies. In short, if you aren't going to have kids, don't fuck!

Fortunately, Hill fell in with the wrong crowd when she went to college. The ironic part is that was her mother that put her in touch with them. Hillary was a legacy at her mother's sorority. Hill didn't want to join, but her mother insisted on it. Apparently mom wasn't aware that things had changed since her day and the girls that belonged to the sorority when Hill attended were among the biggest sluts on the campus. They were never able to turn Hill into a slut, but they did go a long way toward moderating Hill's mother's influence. At heart though, Hill was still a product of the very moral middle class.

I on the other hand came from a series of broken homes. My mother ran away from my father when I was five and I guess he was glad to see us go because we never heard from him again. After that there were five stepfathers and a series of 'uncles' until I was old enough to leave home and join the Army. Because of my mother's promiscuity and my exposure to it, I grew up believing that you could have sex without love and you could have love without sex. It was great if you could get both at the same time, but if you couldn't - take what you could get.

I took advantage of the Army's educational program and I had a tidy sum coming to me when I was discharged. I came home and enrolled in college and in my junior year I met Hillary. It was lust at first sight on my part. When I first met her all I was interested in was some backseat time, but of course she wasn't the least bit interested in that. Over time I got to know her and damned if I didn't fall in love with her. We started going steady, became engaged and even though I was hard up against the "Saving myself for marriage" thing I still tried all the way up to the day of the wedding to get her to spread her legs for me, but to no avail.

I was totally unprepared for my wedding night. I expected that I would have to go slow and be gentle. I thought I would have to put up with a bout of crying after the first time and that I would have to wheedle and beg to get a second time. I thought I might even have to beg to get the first time. In short, because of Hillary's mother and Hillary's upbringing I had no idea of what to expect.

Hillary was a slut!

The "I do's" said and Hill suddenly could not leave my cock alone. She was rubbing it through my trousers in the car on the way from the church to the reception. When we were eating at the reception Hillary had a fork in one hand and her other hand on my cock under the table. In the elevator on the way up to our room Hill unzipped me and had her hand inside my boxers before we reached our floor. Once in the room Hill went straight to the bed, leaned forward and placed her hands on the bed and said, "Lift my dress and do it - I've waited long enough."

We never left the room for the next twelve hours as Hill wanted to do it all and as often as possible. Oral, anal, water sports, she wanted to try everything and we did. It didn't take us long to eliminate water sports from the menu, but Hill loved everything else. It was the beginning of a fantastic love life that six years later is still going strong.

So where's the problem? It started two years ago when Hill got a new boss. She had gotten along fine with the old one, but the new boss thought he was God's gift to women and he hadn't been there two days before he started hitting on Hillary. It went on for about a month before Hill told me about it.

"It doesn't matter what I do or say he just won't accept the fact that I'm married. He just keeps trying to get me to go out with him and you know what he means by "going out." I'm afraid that he is going to give me a bad performance review because I won't have anything to do with him."

"Is he good looking?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"So go out with him."

"What? What did you say?"

"I said go ahead and go out with him."

"You can't be serious."

"Why not?"

"You know what he wants and you're telling me to give it to him?"

"No, I'm not telling you any such thing. What I'm saying is that whatever you do it is okay with me."

"And just what does that mean?"

"It means that as far as I am concerned sex is purely a physical hunger. You can have sex with someone and love doesn't have to enter into it. If you think you need to fuck this guy or give him a blow job to keep your job or to get a raise go ahead and do it. As long as you love me and come home to me whatever you do is okay with me."

"So I should fuck him to keep my job."

"Damn it Hill, that's not what I'm saying. Quit your job and go get another one if that is what you want. If you want to keep the one you have, do what you think you have to do to keep it. I don't care, not as long as we stay together."

"Honestly Glenn!" and she stomped out of the room.

She went to work the next day and the next week and the next month and ignored his advances. She would come home pissed off and irritable and we ended up having several silly little spats over things. Finally I told her to either fuck him or quit because I couldn't take any more of the way things were going. She went to work the next day and told him to leave her alone or she would quit and then file sexual harassment charges against him and the company. Then she told him that he should keep that in mind when he filled out her performance review. He backed off and three months later he was gone after another girl did file charges against him.

The next time the subject came up it was a little closer to home. My cousin Tom has a cabin on a lake up in Northern Michigan and in March he invited us to join him and his wife at the cabin for two weeks in June. We flew to Michigan, rented a car and drove up to the lake. Tom was there alone to meet us.

"Joyce ran off with a younger man three months ago so I'm afraid that it will just be the three of us."

For the first couple of days things were fine, but on the third day, while Hill and I were sitting on the dock fishing for Blue Gills, she said to me, "Tom keeps looking at me funny."

"What do you mean by funny?"

"It's almost like he's undressing me with his eyes every time he looks at me."

"Have you looked in the mirror lately?"

"What?"

"You are a very foxy lady. Men are always undressing you with their eyes when they look at you."

"This is different."

"No it isn't. Joyce left him three months ago and he probably hasn't been laid since she left. He is horny, you are sexy, so he is looking and very possibly lusting, but so what? He isn't going to do anything with me here."

"I don't know if I can go the next ten days like this. It's making me very nervous."

"So take the edge off things. Grab him by the hand and drag him into the bedroom and fuck his brains out."

"Is that your answer to all my problems - fuck somebody?"

"No, but this is a sexual situation as far as you are concerned. We are going to be here another ten days. Either enjoy the attention or take the edge off."

"One of these days Glenn, you are going to tell me to do that and I'm going to do it."

"I keep telling you Hill, you can do whatever you want as long as you keep on loving me and come home to me when you are done. You have my blanket permission to be as good or as bad as you want."

"How can you say these things?"

"It's easy sweets, I love you and I trust you."

Tom did look at Hill a lot over the next ten days and I'm sure that there was a lot of lusting going on in his heart and in his mind, but Hill never did take "the edge" off for him.

Over the next three years Hill received several promotions and finally ended up as the Executive Secretary to her company president. The job did entail some traveling and Hill would be gone for two or three days at a time sometimes as many as three times a month. One day I came home from work just as Hill was returning from a three-day trip to Atlanta. I helped her carry her bags into the house and then she kicked off her heels and asked me to build her a drink. Then we sat on the couch and relaxed. I asked her how her trip went and she said that it had been a trip like any other, "Except that this time you got your wish."

"What wish is that?"

"I gave myself to another man. No, I don't think that is quite the right way to put it. Another man took me and I didn't stop him."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Is that all you have to say? I come home and tell you another man fucked me and all you want to know is if I had a good time?"

"Do you still love me?"

"Of course I do you ass."

"Then, no harm, no foul."

"Do you always have to talk in riddles?"

"What I am saying is what I have always said. As long as you love me and come home to me that's all that I care about."

"You don't care that I spent the night with another man, that I let him do to me everything that you ever did?"

"You are here, aren't you? You didn't come home to me and tell me that you are leaving me for someone else. No, you came home and told me that you love me and you were honest about what you did, no sneaking around behind my back. I've always told you that as far as I'm concerned sex and love are not joined at the hip - you can have one without the other - and now you know that it is true."

"I suppose that now that I have gone and done it you will feel free to go and do it too."

No I won't. You can do it and get away with it because of my mindset, but your mind set is different. If I did it you wouldn't like it at all and it would change things between us in ways that I don't even want to contemplate."

Hill looked at me as if I were from another galaxy, "I swear, you don't make sense to me at all. Would you like to hear about my trip?"

"No, I don't need to know the details. It is enough for me to know that it happened and that you still love me and that you came home to me."

"But I want to talk about it."

"Okay, go ahead."

"I didn't mean to do it, at least not at first. We had plane trouble and we were late getting to Atlanta. The hotel had screwed up our reservations and they were full up. They only had one room left and it had two double beds. Lex and I talked it over and decided we could make do for one night. Lex was a perfect gentleman. He let me use the bathroom first and get ready for bed and he waited for me to get in bed and get under the covers before he got ready for bed. Then he turned out the light and got into his bed. At first I was nervous. I was in a bedroom with a man that wasn't my husband. I had no reason to think that Lex would do anything, but I was still nervous. I tossed and turned and couldn't go to sleep and every time Lex moved in his bed I tensed up just knowing that he was going to get up and come over and try to get in bed with me."

"Did he?"

"No, not then."

"What happened next?"

"A real funny thing. I began to wonder why he didn't. I'm a good-looking woman; what was wrong with him that he could be in the same room with me under those conditions and ignore me? I began to get pissed at him for not at least acknowledging that he had a good-looking, desirable woman in the room with him. Then I started wondering what I would do if he come over. How could I rebuff him without hurting my job? I wondered what would happen if he didn't take no for an answer and just over powered me and took me.

I thought about what he would do to me, how he would feel, and before I realized it I had gotten myself hot. I started thinking of you and what you did to me when I got that way and that just made it worse. I started masturbating and I guess I wasn't all that quiet and I woke Lex up. He laid there and watched me as I worked myself up to a fever pitch. I was so lost in what I was doing that I didn't see him get out of his bed and come over to mine.

The first I knew he was there was when he pushed his cock into me. I had just climaxed and I didn't feel him push my hand away and then he was in me. I was still feeling the buzz from my climax and he got several good strokes in before I snapped out of it. By then it was too late and I was responding. He came, pulled out and immediately went down on me and I never did come down from my sexual high until he had made love to me three times. The rest of the night just went from there."

"The rest of the night?"

"Yeah, well, it seemed kind of silly to say "no, you can't" at that point."

"Are you telling me that you actually let yourself go, that you finally let your sexual side take over?"

Hill looked away from me and in a low voice said, "Yes."

"Did he eat your pussy?"

"Yes."

"Did you suck his cock?"

"Yes."

"You love anal sex so did he take your ass?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"He didn't ask."

"If he had asked would you have given your ass to him?"

Hill looked away from me and whispered, "Probably."

"You didn't love him, but you fucked him anyway?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to tell me that you didn't enjoy it?"

"No."

"Are you going to do it again the next time you go out of town together?"

Hill looked away from me and didn't answer.

I smiled, "Sure you will. He's had you once and you liked it so he will try again. And since you did like it you will go along with it and fuck him again. Pure sex with no love attached - I rest my case."

"You don't care? You really don't care?"

"No I don't. Fuck him till he can't get it up again, just make sure that you come home to me."

I gave her my hand, "Come on, let's go upstairs. I'm going to eat your pussy while you tell me all about it. I want to hear it all - every little detail. Tell me all about what a slut you were for him and tell me what you are going to do with him next time."