Becoming A Slut Wife: Judy

Story Info
The wedding reception and the old boyfriend.
3k words
3.8
168k
26
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 46 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I probably never would have experienced the excitement of watching my wife fucking another man if she hadn't gotten drunk at her cousin's wedding. She didn't get 'passed out' drunk, just silly, giggly, almost falling down drunk, but it was enough to set the stage for the most excitingly erotic scene I'd ever seen to that point in my life.

Judy is not normally a heavy drinker, in fact in nine years of marriage I'd only seen her drunk once, but even then she was ambulatory and I had no problem in getting her home. When we attended the reception for her Cousin Connie's wedding I had no inkling of what was to happen and how it just might change our lives. There were over a hundred guests at the reception and Judy and I knew most of them. Some of them we hadn't seen in several years so it was get reacquainted time for both Judy and me. There were several that I didn't know, a lot of them people who had gone to school with both Judy and Connie and who I'd never met.

The most interesting one there, at least to me, was an old boyfriend of Judy's who she kept trying to avoid. My interest was not in getting the two of them together, but in watching the way Judy behaved every time he looked like he was going to come our way. She was behaving like a silly schoolgirl playing coy and hard to get for a boy she really liked and wanted to be with. I wasn't the only one who noticed and as I sat talking to Connie she made the comment, "I wonder what Judy would do if you weren't here?"

I asked what she meant and she clued me in as to what was going on. The guy's name was Rory and he and Judy had gone steady from the sixth grade to the eleventh grade and they had an agreement; Judy was going to give Rory her virginity on her seventeenth birthday, until then it was just hand jobs and an occasional blow job. They would be married when they graduated and then live happily ever after. During spring break, two weeks before Judy was to turn seventeen, her parents took her and went to visit some relatives out of state. They were supposed to be gone for six days, but something happened and they came home after only four. Judy called to let Rory know that she was home and his mother told her that he was out so she went looking for him. She found him at the park engaged in some heavy necking with Mary Ann Miller, there was a scene, and Judy ran home and never spoke to him again.

"He sure seems like he wants to rekindle something," I said.

Connie laughed, "That's why I said I wonder what would happen if you weren't here."

After hearing Connie's comment and the little story behind it I wondered about it too and she must have seen it on my face, "You want to find out?"

I smiled and said, "I am just a little bit curious."

Connie gave me a long thoughtful look and then said, "Wait here. I need to go and get my purse."

She came back several minutes later and told me to follow her. The reception was being held at the Elks club and Connie worked there. She led me to an upstairs office and unlocked the door and ushered me inside. Inside the room were three windows and Connie pointed them out to me, "That one overlooks the hall floor, that one over looks the patio and that one over looks the parking lot. If you don't turn on any lights you can look out, but no one can see you up here. I'll go down and tell Judy that I sent you for more ice or whiskey or something, but you have to share. What ever you see you have to tell me about, deal?"

I agreed and she left me in the office and headed back downstairs to the reception. I walked over to the window that over looked the hall and found that if people were not right up against the wall just below me I could see everybody there. I watched Connie walk up to Judy and talk with her for a minute or so and then Connie's new husband came up and led her out onto the dance floor. For a while nothing happened. Judy sat at our table drinking vodka tonics, talking to people who came by to chat; she danced with the bridegroom, the best man and a couple of other guys and always went back to our table.

About forty-five minutes after I had started watching I saw Rory heading for the table. Judy saw him coming too and she turned and faced in the other direction. Rory stopped at our table and even though it seemed like she was ignoring him he kept talking and eventually she turned, got up and went out onto the dance floor with him. They stayed out on the floor, talking and dancing, for three dances, but when the band stopped to take a break they came back to the table long enough to get fresh drinks and then they headed out onto the patio. I moved to the window overlooking the patio and watched them walk to a bench and sit down. They talked for about five minutes and then they stood up and went around behind some bushes where they couldn't be seen; couldn't be seen by anyone on the ground that is, but from my perch I could see down over the tops of the bushes. They embraced, kissed and after a moment Rory had his hands on Judy's tits.

I heard a key in the door and I turned to see Connie and her husband John coming into the room, "I saw them leave. Are they doing anything yet?"

They came over to the window just in time to se Rory take his cock out and put Judy's hand on it. She let go and he took it and put it back on him and that time she didn't let go. They kissed again and Rory pushed the top of her dress down, unsnapped Judy's bra and started playing with her tits. Rory kissed her again and I saw Judy's hand begin to move as she started to stroke his cock. Connie said, "Are you going to stop them or let it go on?"

"How do I stop it?" I said, "I'm not supposed to be here, remember? And even if I just got back I wouldn't have seen them leave, so how would I know where they are?"

Connie turned to John and said, "Go down and tell them you saw them leave and you just thought that they should know that Ralph just got back and is looking for Judy."

John left and Connie moved up beside me at the window and we looked down and saw Rory put his hands on Judy's shoulders and push her down to her knees. It was obvious, at least to me, that she wasn't resisting and when she was down in front of Rory she leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth. "If we hadn't come in you wouldn't have stopped them." I didn't answer and she said. "You're getting turned on watching?"

She reached over and found that I did indeed have a hard on, "Oh baby, you are getting turned on by them. Here, let me see" and she unzipped me and pulled my cock out.

I was so surprised at her actions that I just stood there as she bent over and took my cock in her mouth and started giving me a blow job. She sucked on me for about three minutes and when she had me ready to cum I tried to push her away, but she held on to me and took my ejaculation in her mouth. She swallowed it all and then tucked me back into my pants and then she saw the look on my face and laughed, "Hey, it's my wedding night and I can do what I want. Besides, it's only fair that you have some fun since Judy is. You do realize that now that the two of them are talking again, and after what you have just seen that they will be fucking before too long. It's only a matter of time now. Can you handle it, or is there a divorce in your future?"

I saw John come out onto the patio and call for Rory and Judy and I said, "No, no divorce, I guess I will just have to handle it, won't I?"

Connie kissed me and said, "Well baby, you have a nice cock and you can call Connie any time you feel the need to get even with Judy."

I looked at her and she smiled back at me, "John and I have an open relationship. We are free to do what we want as long as we tell each other what we are doing."

We watched as Rory and Judy hurriedly put their clothing back in order and I wondered if Rory had cum in my wife's mouth before John interrupted. "You better get on down there and make like you're looking for her."

I was sitting at our table when Judy and Rory walked up. Judy introduced him as a very old friend from high school that she hadn't seen in years. I asked him to join us and for the next hour the two of them played the 'do you remember' game. The two were sitting opposite me and I noticed that every once in a while Judy would give a start, a little jerky movement and I also noticed that every time it happened that Rory's hand that was closest to her was under the table. I waited until the two of them were looking at each other and I dropped my napkin to the floor and bent to pick it up. A quick look under the table showed Judy's legs spread wide apart and Rory's fingers in her pussy. It was as Connie had said, it wasn't a question of if, it was a question of when.

I could tell that Judy was feeling guilty because of the way she was drinking. She hadn't been drunk when she went to her knees in front of Rory, but she was fast approaching the giddy stage now. I sat across the table from them and thought about how hard I'd gotten watching them from the window and I wondered how I could manage to be where I could see them when they finally got around to hanging the horns on me. And then I had an idea - why wait until they got around to it - why not make it happen now!

I got up and got fresh drinks for the three of us; I made Judy's a triple, made Rory's weak and got ginger ale for myself. I did it twice more and by then Judy was blitzed. "Well," I said, "It looks like the party girl is partied out. Guess it's time for us to get out of here. Can I impose on you?" I asked Rory, "She can be quite a handful when she gets like this. Can you help me get her out to the car?"

He said he would be glad to and between the two of us we got her out to and then into the car and as we were putting her into the back seat I said, "I'm going to have a hell of a time getting her into the house by myself. Say, I know it's asking a lot of you, but would you ride home with me and help me get her into the house. I'll bed her down and then run you back here."

Rory said he'd be glad to, "It's the least I can do for and old friend."

I told him to get in the back seat with her and kind of prop her up so she wouldn't fall and hit her head when I made turns. As he was climbing in the back seat I adjusted the rear view mirror so that I could see what was happening at lap level and then I got in the car. Just as I was pulling out I saw Connie come running out to the parking lot and I got out of the car to see what she wanted. "Here" she said, "You forgot her purse" and she handed it to me. "What are you doing?" she wanted to know.

"Rather than wait for them to go behind my back I'm going to put them together tonight and get it over with."

She smiled and said, "You going to watch?"

I shook my head yes and the she laughed and said, "I wish I could leave here and go home with you. I'd like to see it too. Do me a favor and call me and let me know what happens" and then she gave me her cell phone number. I told her I would and then I headed for home.

We hadn't gone two blocks before Rory had his cock out and Judy's hand on it. She was leaning on him and he worked one hand under her skirt and I thought I heard her giggle and a few seconds later I saw her hand start to stroke his cock. I'm not even sure that she knew she was doing it, or if she even knew whose cock it was, but I did know that my dick was hard just from watching her small hand slide up and down Rory's cock. Two blocks from the house I said, "We're almost there, just another block" and I watched as he pulled his hand out from under her skirt, took her hand off of his cock and then put his dick away. I saw Judy's hand try to grab hold of the cock as he put it away, but Rory pushed her hand away.

Once in the driveway I said, "I'll go unlock the front door and then we will take her straight up to the bedroom."

We got Judy up to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed and I told Rory to give me a minute to bed her down and then I'd run him back to the hall. He went back down stairs and I stripped Judy down to her bare skin. The whole time she was giggling and asking me what I was doing and I grinned at her, "Getting you ready for some fucking sweetie. Won't be long now and you're going to have all the cock you can handle for one night."

She giggled again and said something that sounded like "Oh goodie."

I said, "Spread your legs wide sweetie and get ready."

I went down stairs and told Rory that Judy wanted to see him before he left and then I watched him climb the stairs. I gave him a couple of minutes and then I followed him up. He was naked, had Judy's legs up over his shoulders and was fucking her as hard as he could. I stood off to he side and watched as he fucked Judy and as she stared open eyed up at him. The only sounds were the 'slap, slap, slap,' as Rory banged her and 'oh, oh, oh, oh,' from Judy on each in stroke. Pretty soon Rory said, Oh Jesus, I'm going to cum" and he looked over at me, "Is she protected?"

I didn't know if Judy had put her diaphragm in that night or not, but I didn't care either so I said, "Sure, go ahead and let her have it" and just a little bit later he came in her. When he pulled his softening cock out of her I said, "I understand that she used to take care of you with blow jobs and hand jobs before you broke up. She still gives great head, see if she can get you up again."

He looked at me as if I was from another planet and I smiled at him, "I saw the two of you out behind the bushes. When I saw her go down to her knees and start sucking your cock I knew that the two of you were going to be fucking soon. I just decided to make it happen in front of me instead of behind my back."

He looked at me and grinned, "Man, this is wild" as he put his cock up to Judy's mouth. She stared up and him and said, "You're not my husband" but then she opened her mouth and started greedily sucking Rory's dick. I picked up the bedside phone and called the number Connie had given me. She answered on the second ring and said, "Is it happening?"

"Even as we speak."

"What happened?"

"He fucked her and now she's sucking his cock."

"Call me tomorrow, I want to hear all about it."

Rory fucked Judy three times while I sat and watched and stroked my dick and even though Judy kept saying, "You're not my husband" she kept fucking back at him. When he finished for the third time I was undressed and waiting and as soon as he moved off the bed I moved between Judy's legs and buried my cock in her cum filled cunt. Judy looked up at me and giggled, "You're my husband" and she giggled again. I didn't last very long, but then I hadn't really expected to.

Rory started to gather up his clothes and I said, "Where are you going?"

"Aren't you going to run me back to the hall?"

I grinned and said, "Eventually, but not until tomorrow morning. I want to see what happens when she wakes up in bed with you. See you in the morning."

As I was going down the hall to the spare bedroom I heard Judy say, "You're not my husband" followed by the slap, slap of two bodies coming together and I thought that Judy might not wake up next to him in the morning - he might never let her go to sleep. Ah well, tomorrow was going to be an interesting day at my house.