Becoming a Slut Wife: Lacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After two hours in the basement and having no clearer idea of where I was than I'd had when I first went down there I headed back upstairs, grabbed my coat and headed for the door.

"Brian. Where are you going?"

"Out!"

"When will you be back?"

"Why? You want to know if you have enough time to get your boy toy over here for a quick one?"

"Brian, please" but whatever else she was going to say was cut off by the door closing behind me.

Half a dozen shots of Jim Beam with beer chasers didn't help clarify things for me either. Things roiled around in my head like gravel churning in a cement mixer. Thoughts of Lacey and our life together (at least up until I found out the bad shit) mingled with thoughts of a skinny black kid riding up to Sally's on a bike, dropping it on the lawn and then going up and knocking on the door. I tried to imagine a bikini clad Lacey in a pool playing grab ass with two colored kids and just couldn't do it. There wasn't anyway that the Lacey that I knew could have done that, but by her own admission she had. I tried to imagine life without her and I couldn't. I tried to imagine life with her now and I couldn't do that either. Fucked if you do and fucked if you don't.

I ordered another drink and the bartender said, Excuse me pal, but are you walking or driving?"

"Driving, why?"

"Then you have had enough. If you want I'll get you some coffee, but I'm not serving you any more booze."

Could it get any worse? My wife fucking kids and my bartender won't pour me drinks.

Lacey was up and pacing the floor when I got home. "Where were you. I've been worrying about you."

"Trying to drink my troubles away. It didn't work, you're still here."

"That's it? You've decided to end us?"

"No Lacey, you decided to end us. I'm just trying to figure out what to do next. So far, the only decision I've made is to go to bed."

I headed down the hall to the bedroom with Lacey following along behind me. While I took off my clothes she slipped out of the robe she was wearing and I saw that she was naked. She stepped into a pair of CFMs she had by the bed and turned to me expectantly. I just looked at her until she said, "Well?"

"Well what?"

"You always told me that it made you hard when you saw me in heels."

And I was. God, but the woman could push my buttons and light my fire. I grabbed a pillow off the bed and turned to leave the room, "Where are you going?"

"To sleep on the couch."

"Don't be silly Brian. Your dick is hard. You want this as much as I do."

"No Lacey, I probably want it more than you do. You have already been fucked today, probably several times, but I can't fuck you any more. Every time I pushed my cock in you I'd know that you would be lying there and wanting it harder and deeper than I could do you. You would be lying there and comparing me to some big dicked black kid and I'd always come up lacking. You might lie there and pretend to be happy, but I would always know that you weren't."

"Damn it Brian, it wouldn't be that way. I love you baby, let me show you."

"If you had really loved me Lacey, we wouldn't be in this mess."

What little sleep I did get was filled with weird dreams of Lacey with huge objects shoved in her cunt. Telephone poles, broom and mop handles, baseball bats and hockey sticks and in each case she was moaning and crying out, "Deeper, harder, father, push it in." I dreamed of black kids around her in a circle as she inspected their cocks and said, "Okay, you'll do" and "Sorry, you're just not big enough." The weirdest one was Lacey lying naked in a field with her legs spread wide as black kid after black kid rode up on a bike, got off, fucked her and then got on the bike and rode away.

I woke up having the first wet dream that I'd had since I was a teenager, except that it wasn't a wet dream. Lacey was sucking my cock and as soon as she saw that I was awake she moved up and lowered herself down on my cock. A she began to move up and down on me she looked at me and said, "Tell me that you don't like this baby and I'll stop. Tell me to quit lover and I will."

After the night I'd just had with all the erotic dreams I was ready to explode so there wasn't anyway that I was going to tell Lacey to stop. Then she surprised me by what she said next, "You're right baby, I'll be thinking of that fourteen inch cock every time you make love to me, but since I can't have it any more it is going to be up to you to help me out. You can't give me quantity lover, so you will have to see to it that I get quality. Make love to me baby, don't fuck me, make love to me."

It was at that exact moment that I knew that no matter how difficult it was going to be living with the memory of what she had done I wasn't going to walk away from her. I wasn't going to let her off the hook, at least not for a while, but I loved the whore and I wasn't going to leave her.

I came quicker than I wanted to, but Lacey wasn't going to settle for a quickie. She got off me and went down on me to get me hard again and then she lay down on the floor and spread her legs.

"Come on baby, we have all day and I want to use every minute."

We made love seven times over the next twenty-four hours and never even bothered to get dressed. Every time I was sure that I was wiped out Lacey managed to get me up again. Not intentionally, but she got me up just the same. Looking down on her small body and imagining her taking in a fourteen-inch cock kept getting me hard. Now I know that it is some men's favorite fantasy to see their wives or girlfriends serviced by others, but I could honestly say that the idea had never crossed my mind. Never until then any way, but somewhere in the recesses of my brain there was something telling me that Lacey and I couldn't "Cure" until I had seen her take on that fourteen inch monster cock.

It sounded sick and I knew it, but I somehow convinced myself that it would be like an exorcism; that I couldn't get rid of the constant images and the sick erotic dreams until I'd seen the real thing.

Later that evening as I lay on the bed next to Lacey so exhausted that I didn't even think I could get up to pee Lacey said, "We are going to be all right now, aren't we Brian?"

"I don't know Lacey; it kind of depends on you. I've got some healing to do and it is going to take your help."

I explained my "exorcist" theory and said, "You will have to get Darren over here so I can see for myself what went on."

Lacey's face went pale and she said, "Oh God no Brian, I can't do that. I can't let you see what I'm like when I'm with Darren. You would never speak to me again."

"It has to happen Lacey. I'll never be able to stay with you as long as those images and dreams keep running through my mind. To put this mess behind us I have to see it for myself."

"I could never get Darren to do it in front of you. Hell, I can't do it in front of you. Believe me Brian, you do not want to see it."

"I have to Lacey, but it is your choice. If you want us to go on you will have to do it."

"Please Brian, you have no idea what you are asking of me. Don't make me do it Brian, please don't make me do it."

"I'm not making you do anything Lacey. It is your choice. You made the choice that got us into this mess and now you get to make the choice on where we go from here."

"Brian, I'm begging you. If you were disgusted and furious with me when you found out about Darren you will totally despise me if you see it. I lose it Brian. I go out of my mind and the things I say and do will kill us for sure. Besides, Darren won't even come near here if he knows that you are around."

"He won't know. I'll be in the closet."

"I've never had him here Brian. It has always been at Sally's or a motel. I've never wanted him to know where I live and I don't want him to know now."

"Why not?"

"I didn't want to chance him coming here when you might be here."

"You would have fucked him on our bed if I wasn't here?"

"No Brian, I wouldn't have done that. But he is like a little puppy dog. He always wants to play and he hovers around you in the hopes that you will stop what you are doing and play with him. I just don't want him hovering around here."

"Well go ahead and get him over here. After it is over I'll find a way to discourage him from coming around again."

Lacey stared at me in silence for a few moments and then she said, "No. No Brian, I won't do it. Right now we have a chance. If I do what you want me to we are dead. You just won't be able to accept what you see. It will drive a stake through the heart of any chance that we might have."

"Suit yourself Lacey" and I got off the bed, picked up a pillow and headed for the door.

"Where are you going Brian?"

"I'll be sleeping on the living room couch until I can find an apartment" and then I went to the living room couch.

Thirty minutes later Lacey came into the room and sat down in the easy chair across from the couch. "I can't talk you out of this?"

"No."

"But why Brian? What possible good will it do?"

"Think of it as getting even."

"Getting even? How?"

"You don't want me to see what you are like when you are with Darren. You know that I will hate it so you will be dying a little inside as you do it while I watch. You will be dying inside just as I did when I found out."

"But I won't Brian. That's the problem. When Darren is inside me I don't think or feel anything except intense sexual pleasure. I'll say things that will break your heart and I won't mean them, but I'll still say them and you will hear them. I'll do things that will disgust you; things that I would never do if I was in my right mind. Find some other way to get back at me Brian. Take a lover and rub my nose in it. Bring her home and fuck her in front of me. Sally likes you so seduce her. She hasn't had a man since Bill left her for his secretary. Granted that she's had a couple of wham-bam thank you mam kids, but not a real man."

"I don't want another woman Lacey. I've never wanted anyone but you. Besides, Sally probably has enough problems right now."

"What kinds of problems?"

"You think that two teenaged boys who are getting steady pussy from a couple of older women aren't bragging to their friends about it? You think it won't get back to Lance? Two things, maybe three are going to or will happen. One, Lance will get in a shithouse full of trouble when he starts fighting with Darren and Rick, two, he will see his mother as a whore and lose all respect for her and it will show in the form of disrespect and belligerency when he is around her. The third possibility is that he may decide that since she is a whore he can fuck her too. Hell, it may already be happening. He will probably even try for you since he knows that you and his mother are in it together."

"He already has. Tried for me I mean. I didn't think anything of it, I just thought that it was male hormones at work and I treated it like innocent flirting."

"There you have it."

"I can't talk you out of it?"

"No, it has to happen."

"When do you want me to do it?"

"I'll take a day off work tomorrow. We can do it then."

She gave a resigned sigh and got up and went to her purse. She took out her cell phone and punched in a number.

"Hi baby, miss me?"

"You know what I want lover."

"Yeah baby, every sweet inch of it."

"No, not tonight baby. My husband is going out of town tomorrow. How would you like to put it to me on my own bed for a change?"

"Some how I thought that might be your answer."

"What time?"

She looked over at me and I held up two fingers.

"Two o'clock baby" and then she gave him directions on how to get to the house and then she disconnected.

"I'm sorry Brian. I'm sorry for what I've done to you, but most of all I'm sorry for what I'm going to do to you tomorrow."

She got up and I started to get up with her, "No Brian, stay on the couch. I need to be alone right now and I guess that since I'm going to have to get used to sleeping alone I might as well start now."

"It won't be bad Lacey. Do it, get it out of the way and then we will try and heal things."

"Your wrong Brian, you have no idea of how bad for you it is going to be."

She had been right - it was bad, very bad for me. It started when Lacey made me go out to her car and get a small travel bag out of the trunk. Inside were nylons, garter belts, corsets and shoes with six-inch heels. There was KY lotion and an assortment of feminine hygiene products and some condoms. I asked about the stuff and Lacey told me that the heels and lingerie were because Darren liked her to look like a street whore, the condoms had been for Rick until she realized that what she was doing to protect herself from Darren would also work for Rick. "The KY is to get me started. My own normal wetness, even when I'm super horny, isn't enough for Darren's super large cock."

She put on her getup and she looked just like a 12th Street whore. Gave me a hard on, but God did she look trashy.

We were looking out the front window when he rode up on his bike and he wasn't alone. Lacey, who had been looking over my shoulder said, "He brought Rick with him. What should I do?"

"Whatever it is that you usually do"

I hurried to the bedroom and got into the closet. Lacey had told me that I might be in there for a long time so I had rigged it to make myself comfortable with a chair and a couple of soft drinks. I had even remembered to bring a can in case I needed to pee.

Lacey came into the bedroom leading both boys by their cocks and went straight to the bed and sat down on the edge. Without a word she started sucking Rick's cock while stoking Darren. I worked at carpentry and I had used a tape measure a lot so I knew what fourteen inches was, but I wasn't ready conceptually to see fourteen inches in Lacey's small hand. I looked at the size of that thing and it boggled my mind that she could actually take it all into her body.

The boys stood in front of her and she began to alternate between them. She would suck on Rick for thirty seconds or so and then she would suck on Darren and then switch back to Rick. Then Darren said, "Are you ready bitch?"

Lacey didn't say a word, just reached under the pillow, brought out the KY and handed it to Darren. Then, still without a word, Lacey stood up, Rick laid down on the bed and Lacey turned, bent at the waist and swallowed Rick's cock. Darren greased up his dick and moved behind Lacey, "Spread for me whore" and Lacey moved her legs apart. He moved in behind her and worked the head of his cock into her pussy and then slowly started to fuck her.

I had a side view and I watched as inch by inch that huge cock disappeared from sight until his pubic bone was right up against Lacey's pussy and then Darren started fucking Lacey hard. Her arms were stiff and she was supporting herself with her hands while Rick held the back of her head in his hands and fucked her face. Every time Darren pushed into her it brought her up on her toes and a couple of times even lifted her right off her feet. In less than thirty seconds she was squealing like a pig as the two boys fed cock into her.

It took me a couple of seconds to realize what those squeals meant - Lacey was having an orgasm! Less than thirty seconds after the last inch disappeared from sight and she was cumming. It took me five minutes to get the same result and even then I'd never heard those squeals. And it was continuous. Darren fucked and she squealed around Rick's cock for several minutes.

Suddenly Rick said, "Here it comes you fucking slut. Swallow it all or I'll make you lick my asshole."

Lacey made a choking sound and cum flooded out of her mouth. I saw her throat move, but she just couldn't gulp it down fast enough.

"Stupid cunt. I told you to swallow it all, not let it leak all over me."

His limp cock fell from her mouth and Rick stood up, "I got to go to the can and clean up. Fuck the whores brains out."

"Oh yes, oh god yes baby, do it Darren, fuck me, fuck my brains out" and she cried out as she had another orgasm and then she started moaning again. "Fuck me baby, fuck me, push it in, deeper baby, give me all of it, fuck me hard baby, I want to feel it reach all the way up to my throat."

"You are such a fucking slut. I've known you were a whore since that first night, but you have to be a pig to fuck us on your husband's bed. Are you a pig?"

Lacey was moaning as Darren jackhammered his cock into her. "I said, "Are you a pig?"

"Yes baby, I'm a pig."

"Yeah, you are, but you are my pig, right?"

"Yes baby, I'm yours, just fuck me honey, push it deep and fuck me."

"Mine to do with what I want?"

"You know I'm yours baby, you know you own me."

"Gonna fuck my friends for me?"

"Yes baby, I'll fuck all your friends, just fuck me honey, feed me your cock, give me your cock baby, fuck me hard and deep."

"How many of my friends slut?"

"As many as you want me too baby, just don't sto..." and she screamed as she had still another orgasm.

While she was screaming and shaking like a dog shitting peach seeds Rick came back into the room. "Bitch sure likes nigger dick don't she."

"Yeah, and we going to see to it that she gets a lot."

"Hey man, Lance's old lady ain't here to stop us this time, can I have her ass?"

"Not yet. Not until we ready to turn her out. She don't want it so we don't do nothing to scare her away until the gangbang. Then I get her ass and after that the rest of you can do whatever you want with her."

On the bed Lacey's screams and moans began to taper off and Darren said, "Time to wind the bitch up again" and he started fucking her.

"Harder baby, harder, ram it to me baby, push it deep, push it deep."

"You like my black cock?"

"I love your black cock baby, give it to me, give it to me hard."

"You would do anything for it wouldn't you?"

"Oh god yes baby, whatever you want, just give it to me."

"Would you suck off Rick's Border Collie?"

"Yes baby, whatever you want, just don't stop fucking me."

"How about letting my Boxer fuck you while you suck off Rick's dog, you do that to?"

"If that's what you want honey, I'll do anything you want as long as you keep fucking me."

"I'm getting ready to get off. Turn around and swallow it."

Lacey turned around and went to her knees and Darren pointed his cock at Lacey's mouth and she opened it and waited. Darren stroked his pole twice and then a jet of cum leaped from the head of his cock and flew into Lacey's mouth and then she leaned forward and clamped her lips around his dick. I saw her throat working as she gulped and tried to swallow and keep up with his flow.

Meanwhile Rick had come up and had taken her hand and put it on his cock and she started to jack him off while still sucking on Darren. When Darren's limp cock slipped out of her mouth Rick pulled her up, pushed her back on the bed and then he mounted her and started to fuck her. Lacey's legs came up and locked around him and she held onto him while he pounded into her. It took Rick three minutes to bring her to another orgasm and Lacey was scratching and clawing at his back and screaming at him to fuck her harder.

Darren stood off to the side, watched and stroked himself until he was semi-hard and then he got on the bed and dropped his cock across Lacey's face. She opened her mouth and started sucking him and as soon as Rick had cum and gotten off Lacey Darren moved and climbed between her legs. He lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and then sank his cock into Lacey with one long stroke and she screamed out, "Oh sweet fucking God yes." He had not been in her for one full minute when she had another one of those screaming orgasms.

"Jesus Rick, she sure is one noisy fucking whore. Stuff your cock in her mouth so we don't have to listen to this shit."