Becoming a Slut Wife: Lacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick climbed up on the bed and stuffed his dick in Lacey's mouth, but the moans and the screaming still came through loud and clear.

For the next two hours Lacey was never without a cock in her mouth or pussy for more than ten seconds and during that entire time either Darren or Rick was trash talking and Lacey was agreeing with whatever they said. She agreed to fuck dogs, suck off a pony, do gangbangs, let herself be sold as a prostitute, whatever they wanted as long as Darren didn't stop giving her his cock. She had orgasm after orgasm and I don't think that there was more that a five-minute break between any of them.

Finally she pulled away from them, "I've got to pee" and she got up and headed for the bathroom. As soon as she was gone Rick said, "When we gonna turn her out?"

"Next Friday. My brother's bachelor party going to have some white entertainment although the bitch don't know it yet."

"How many gonna be there?"

"About twenty. That the night I'm going to take her ass and then let the rest of the brothers have her until they don't want her anymore."

"What then?"

"I got me a dude who will pay me if I let him video tape her doing a dog and after that I figure we can put her on the street and pimp her until the cops come looking for her."

"Damn shame dude. I'm going to miss that pussy."

"We still got Lance's old lady."

"Yeah, but she don't become a mindless piece of meat like this one."

Just then Lacey came back into the room and Darren said, "You ready for some more of my cock?"

"God yes lover" and she walked up to him and went to her knees and her mouth was headed right for his cock when he said, "Whoa up you sleazy whore. You still owe Rick a rim job for not swallowing all of his jizz. Get on over there and lick his asshole."

Without a word Lacey turned and crawled over to Rick and she starting licking his butt. Darren said, "You want any more of my cock you got to do better than that. Go on you fucking whore, tongue fuck his asshole" and I watched as Lacey's pink tongue flicked out at Rick's anal orifice. "Come on slut, do it like you mean it, dig in and eat it out like your getting my cock depends on it because it does."

Darren had Lacey eat both their asses and then they made her go to the bathroom and brush her teeth. They followed her and I didn't see or hear anything for about five minutes and then the shower began running. The two boys came back into the room and Rick was saying, "That was some weird shit man. I never had a broad take my piss in her mouth. Course I never had a broad who would just stand there and let me piss all over her either. You think there is anything she won't do?"

"Not as long as my cock is around. The slut will do anything as long as I fuck her."

"Man, you sure you want to turn her out? We ain't never had one like this one before and we might not ever find one like her again."

"Got to turn her out. Her old man is going to catch on one of these days and we need to get as much for her as we can before that happens. Between the dog video and what we gonna get for her at the bachelor party we looking at three grand. And that don't even count what the whore can make walking 12th Street. Her old man wises up we don't get nothing and we don't even get to fuck her no more."

The shower stopped running and a couple of minutes later Lacey came into the room drying herself with a towel. She was immediately pushed down on the bed and mounted by Rick while Darren knelt by her held and commanded, "Get it hard you worthless piece of shit." Several minutes went by and then Rick came and Darren got on her and slammed his dick into her. Again, in less than a minute she had one of her screaming orgasms.

"You love my cock bitch?"

"Oh Jesus yes baby, you know I do. Nobody fucks me like you do."

"Your hubby don't ring your chimes?"

"Not like you do honey, not like you."

"That because he got a little white dick, right?"

"Right baby, he's got a little dick, not a big one like you honey, push it in baby, push it deep, fuck me hard lover, fuck me hard and deep. Don't tease me baby, go deep, lover, I want it all."

"You like white dick slut?"

"No baby, just your big black one."

"I want to see you suck a white one."

"Whatever you want baby, just fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee" and she had another orgasm.

Darren said, "I think I would like to see a white dick in her mouth. Call Lance and see if he wants to come over for a taste of his mother's friend."

Rick picked up the bedside phone and made the call.

"Hi Mrs. Wilson, is Lance there?"

"It is pretty important."

He put his hand over the phone, "She said he was busy, but when I told her it was important she said she would get him."

There was a pause and then, "Hey dude, me and Darren are over at Mrs. Moran's getting some pussy. Here, listen" and he held the phone down next to Lacey's pussy so the sound of Darren's cock pounding into it could be heard. "She's a real slut man, and she got plenty for all three of us. You want some?'

"You sure?"

"Okay man, you can't say we didn't try and share."

He hung up the phone, "Dude said he couldn't. He actually turned down free pussy."

Darren laughed. "Did he sound a little out of breath when he came to the phone?"

"Yeah, a little."

"That because he already getting some pussy."

"You don't mea..."

"Oh yeah bro, that just what I mean."

Lacey was coming down from her climax and Darren said, "I'm pissed bitch. I wanted to see how you sucked a tiny white dick, but Lance is busy. I'm so disappointed I think that I'll just stop fucking you."

No baby, don't stop. I'll suck a white dick for you if you don't stop."

"Who you gonna suck?"

"My husband, I'll suck my husbands cock for you."

"You think he would let you suck him while we watch? What is he, some kind of little dicked wimp?"

"He knows you're fucking me. He wanted me to fuck you, he'll let me, I know he will. I'll suck him for you honey, I will, just don't take your cock out of me. Please baby, fuck me and I'll suck his little white cock for you."

"He knows?"

"Yes baby, he knows. He made me do it; he made me fuck you. Come on baby, push it in me, I need it baby, I need it."

"He made you? What kind of wimp is he? Will he help you suck my cock?"

"He will baby, he loves me, he'll do it for me."

"Will he suck Rick's cock while I fuck him in the ass?"

"Yes baby, he'll do it, he'll do it for me. I'll get him to do what you want baby, I'll make him do what you want. You'll see baby, I can do it, just fuck me baby, please fuck me, don't tease me, push it in."

"Sorry whore. I wanted to watch now, not a couple of days from now when he gets home."

"You don't have to wait baby, he's here, he's in the closet watching. He knows you're fucking me baby, he wants to watch you fuck me. He'll do it baby, he'll do it for me. Just ask him baby, just ask him."

Now that was a development that I hadn't foreseen. Since Lacey had ratted me out there was no sense in my staying in the closet so I opened the door and stepped out. The bedroom was a scene of frenzied activity as both boys were trying to get into their clothes so they could beat feet.

They were both looking at me with fear on their faces and both of them were trying to talk over each other. Rick was saying, "Hey man, be cool, we're going" while Darren was saying, "She wanted it man, I didn't do nothing, she wanted it, she called me man, she asked me to come over" and over the two of them Lacey was crying, "Don't stop baby, don't go. Brian will do what you want, don't take your cock away from me, Brian wants you to fuck me, ask him. Tell him Brian, tell him not to go. You'll do what he wants, won't you Brian? Don't let him go Brian, don't let him go."

Once dressed the two boys headed for the door and I tagged along behind them to make sure that they left. I went to the kitchen and made myself a stiff drink and downed it in a couple of gulps and then made myself another. I was unsettled by what I had just witnessed. I won't deny that it turned me on, but sweet Jesus, that wasn't my wife. That was a mindless fuck toy!

I went back to the bedroom where I found a crying Lacey. "You bastard. You let him go. You let him take his cock out of me and go. I was almost there; I was almost ready to cum and you let him go. I hate you. I thought you loved me, but if you really loved me you wouldn't have let him go."

All I could do was shrug my shoulders, shake my head and leave the room. I sat on the couch and nursed my drink and then I had a couple of more and then it was daylight. Somewhere along the way I had fallen asleep and when I woke up there was a red-eyed Lacey sitting in the easy chair and watching me. We stared at each other for several moments before Lacey broke the silence.

"I tried to warn you, but you just wouldn't listen. I didn't want you to see me that way. I knew it would kill any chance that we might have had."

"Yes, and you were right, but I'm glad that I didn't let you talk me out of it. I needed to see that. It did kill any chance that we might have had, but not for the reason you thought. You thought that it would disgust me and turn me away from you, but it didn't Lacey, it turned me on. I never would have thought watching someone else fuck you would be a turn on but it was.

"No Lacey, what killed it for us is that I saw with my own eyes how totally that kid owns you. Whatever he wants you to do you will do. You might be able to say no over the phone, but if he knocks on the door you will let him in. Or you will go over to Sally's and he will be there visiting Lance, or you will go over there and Lance will call him and tell him you are there and he will come over and you will be his fuck toy.

"You meant everything you said tonight. You said yes to everything he said. If he would have had twenty guys here tonight you would have fucked them without question. Same with the dogs and ponies. You even meant it when you said you would get me to suck his cock or get me to let him fuck my ass. He owns you Lacey and I can't live with that. I can't live with you knowing that I can't trust you unless I'm standing right next to you and I can't do that twenty-four hours a day.

"He has your future all mapped out for you Lacey. Next Friday you will be gangbanged by at least twenty guys at his brother's bachelor party. He has a guy who is going to pay him to let the guy use you to make a video with a dog, and then he is going to put you out on 12th Street and be your pimp. You can't stop him Lacey. His cock owns you and he knows it. I can stop it, but only if I'm with you when he comes around or calls, but I can't be with you 24/7 because I have to work for a living. I can't leave here in the morning and then spend the entire day wondering if you will be here when I get home or whether I'm going to have to cruise 12th Street looking for you."

"I won't see him or ever speak to him again Brian. I promise you, you don't have to worry. I wouldn't have seen him last night except you insisted. Honest Brian, I can do it. I don't want to lose you and I know I will if I don't stay away from Darren. Please Brian, give me a chance."

I stared at her, torn between my love for her and the almost certainty, at least in my mind, that she couldn't stay away from Darren's cock.

"Okay Lacey. I'll give you a chance. That's all, just one chance. Any backsliding at all on your part and it will be over. There won't be any more talking Lacey, it will just be over."

I think she lasted two weeks. I'm not sure about that, it could have been only a day, but if it was I never saw anything that made me suspicious. But I drive by Sally's every day as I go to and from work and two weeks after giving Lacey her one more chance I left work early one day to go home and pick up some medical insurance papers. As I drove past Sally's I saw Lacey's car in Sally's drive and two familiar bikes lying on Sally's lawn. I hung a U-turn and parked at the end of the block and sat with my eyes on Sally's front door and waited.

At four-thirty Darren and Rick came out, got on their bikes and rode away. Fifteen minutes later Lacey came out carrying her "slut bag" and got in her car. Before she could back out of the drive I pulled up and parked behind her. I walked up to her car and opened the passenger side door and reached inside for her little bag. I opened it and looked at the cum soaked nylons and the slutty heels with wet cum stains on the toes. Lacey looked at me and said, "It isn't what you think Brian, I can explain."

"No you can't Lacey. Don't bother coming home. You don't live there anymore."

I tossed her bag into the car with her, slammed the door, got in my car and drove off.