Becoming A Slut Wife: Marty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All of it, or just the secretary part?"

She gave me a long look and then said, "Let's clear the air on a couple of things here. I loved what I was doing and I would love to keep on doing it and if you didn't know about it I would keep on doing it. I'd love to hear you say "Well dear, we love each other, we have a happy life together and what you have been doing hasn't hurt our marriage at all. So go ahead, have fun and I'll be waiting for you when you get home." But I will give it up in a heartbeat if that is what it takes for me to keep you. That said, I'm not burning any bridges at work until I know where the two of us are going to end up. That means if Darren asks me to take care of a customer tonight or if he wants to fuck me himself and I haven't heard from you as to what my status around here is, I'll take care of Darren or the customer."

She stopped talking and stood there waiting for me to say something, but I couldn't think of anything to say and so I left for work.

I had a lot of time on my drive to work to think about my situation in regards to Marty and it was a slow day at work so I was able to sit at my desk and stare out the window and think on it some more. Some of those thoughts were disturbing because they were telling me things about myself that I wasn't sure that I wanted to know. Take for instance our sex life; Even though I hadn't known the reason for the dramatic increase in the amount of sex Marty and I were having I had certainly loved it. And she was right when she said that our marriage was great right up until I had seen her at Dale's. What she was saying was that what she had done hadn't cost me a thing, all she had done was to make our sex life better. But if I took that argument to it's logical conclusion - given that I had already made the decision that I wasn't going to divorce her - I would be left with only two choices: (A) Tell her she could continue with what she was doing and insure myself of a great sex life or, (B) tell her she had to stop and probably go back to twice a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Looked at that way A was the obvious choice, but on the other hand there was the male ego thing. She was mine and other men had been using her without my permission - and at that point I had to stop and think about what I'd just thought -"Without my permission?" Did that mean I wouldn't have cared if I'd been asked?

By four in the afternoon I had just about convinced myself that there hadn't been anything wrong with my life until I saw Marty at the party and that the only thing wrong now was that my ego had been bruised. All of a sudden I had a new set of problems. How do you go home and tell your wife she can fuck any one she wants? And when she did how would I handle her coming home and giving me sloppy seconds. She had been doing it all along, but I hadn't known - would knowing make a difference? Would I mentally go, "Ooh, I can't put my dick in some body else's goop?" Would knowing that she was the company whore change the way I saw her when she came home? And what about from her side; would she come home to me after fucking some one else and knowing that I knew where she had been think less of me for not being man enough to hold onto what was mine? Would I appear weak to her because I let her do it? Would the day come when she would look at me and say, "If you really loved me you would never have let me do it?" In short, was this a no win situation? When I went home that night I was no closer to knowing what to do than when I'd gotten up that morning.

Marty wasn't home when I got there and when she hadn't shown up by six-thirty I had a good idea of what she was doing. When I hadn't heard from her by seven-thirty I punched her cell phone number into the phone. When it rang she would know who it was, only Darren and I had her number and Darren already knew where she was and what she was doing. "Hi."

"Are you doing what I think you are doing?"

"Yes."

"Does Darren know that I know?"

"No."

"You didn't tell him?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"He doesn't need to know."

"Now, or ever?"

"Only three of us know baby and if Dale doesn't tell him I never will and I'm sure you won't."

"Is he in you?"

"No."

"Have you fucked him yet?"

"Several times."

"Is he going to fuck you again?"

"I certainly hope so."

"Have you sucked his cock?"

"Yes, twice."

"Well, I just called to ask you to save some for me."

"Does this mean I have your blessings."

"I don't really know. Let us just say that I'm willing to see if I can handle it and then we will go from there."

"Thank you lover. I'll make damned sure that you don't regret it. Go to go baby, got to take care of business. I love you."

"I'll be waiting," I said and as I hung up the phone I had the feeling that the next couple of weeks were going to be very interesting.

12