Becoming A Slut Wife: Mary

Story Info
It happened during a trip to New York.
3.1k words
3.83
142k
30
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 57 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary and I had been married twenty years and like a lot of marriages of long duration ours had become somewhat complacent, at least as far as sex went. It had nothing to do with physical attraction; Mary was still a pleasure to look at, it was just that after twenty years sex had become boring - there was no excitement any more. Mary was great in bed when the mood hit her; it just didn't hit often enough. Even though she had a great body, with world class tits, she always hid herself in very conservative clothes and wore 'sensible' shoes. She did have a few pair of high heels that she called her "I'm in the mood to fuck" shoes, but she never wore them outside the bedroom. She had no interest or desire in ever trying anything new or exciting. She'd only had one man before we were married and as far as I knew I was the only other man she'd ever been with.

Once on a trip to Detroit on business I bought a couple of magazines to read at night in my hotel room. One was Penthouse Letters and for some reason that I was never able to fathom I got really turned on by reading the letters from men who liked watching there wives with other men. I tried to imagine Mary with another man, but I couldn't. However the more I read the more I thought about what a kick it would be to see her with someone. I knew my sweet conservative Mary would never do something like that, but I had a good imagination and that was enough.

Our sex life got a little less boring as I read every issue of PHL that I could find, imagined the letters were about Mary and then rushed home to fuck her while the image of another man between her legs was still with me. Mary is not stupid and she began to ask me what had gotten in to me lately. I just smiled and said I was rediscovering what a sexy woman she was. As an added bonus it seemed like the more I fucked Mary, the more she wanted to fuck.

I had a business trip to New York that was scheduled for the week of our twentieth anniversary and I asked her if she would like to go with me and she said yes. We checked into the hotel and when Mary unpacked her suitcase she found that I had slipped all three pair of her high heels in her bag. She gave me a strange look when I asked her to wear a pair to dinner. She looked at her shoes and then back at me and then went back to digging in her bag looking for a dress she could wear with them. Just before we left the hotel room I asked her to do me a favor and go without a bra. Again she gave me a strange look and then she took it off.

On the cab ride to the restaurant I slid my hand up her leg and she kept glancing nervously at the back of the cabbie's head, but she didn't stop me. As we walked into the restaurant I imagined that every male eye in the place was on her, and in fact many were. She didn't realize it, but the thin material of her dress brushing up against her nipples had hardened them and when the lighting was just right you could see them. I looked around the room and saw several men quickly glance away and I wondered how many of them would have fucked Mary if they could have. We were seated in a booth and after we had given our order we made small talk as I ran my hand up her leg and stroked her mound.

"Do me another favor?"

"What?"

"Go to the ladies room and take off your panties."

She gave me a long look and then got up and walked toward the rest rooms and I watched her full breasts sway under the thin fabric of her dress and I looked around and saw other male eyes looking at the same thing. When Mary came back and sat down I again ran my hand up her leg and this time I probed her opening with my fingers.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Getting you hot enough to fuck" I replied.

She giggled, "Here? On the table?"

I chuckled and said "I'm game if you are, but as sexy as you look tonight half the guys in the room would line up behind me. Think you could handle them all?"

And my lovely, shy, conservative wife surprised the hell out of me, "I'd do it for you lover, but you have to promise to hold my hand while I do it."

I stared at her and she giggled, "What's the matter lover? Don't think I'm woman enough?"

This was a totally different Mary sitting across from me and I wondered if it was because we were in a strange city, or maybe something in the water.

"Before we take such a big step," I said, "Let's try a couple of smaller ones. Unbutton the top two buttons on your dress and lets give the waiter a good look at your tits."

She looked me right in the eye and slowly unbuttoned the top three buttons. If she moved to quick either one or both of them would fall out. We got the best service I've ever gotten in a restaurant; the waiter was constantly coming by to ask if everything was all right and one of the bus boys came by every few minutes to refill our water glasses. Mary would lean forward to pick up the glass and when she did both the bus boy and I were sure that her luscious 36C cup melons were going to fall out of her dress. The waiter was broken hearted when we left and we didn't see the bus boy. The poor kid was probably in the men's room whacking off.

As we walked out the front door of the restaurant Mary said, "Okay, that was one small step. What's the next one?"

No sir! Not my Mary at all.

"How far are you willing to go?" I asked.

"How far are you willing to take me?"

A dare if ever I heard one.

"Lets walk for a spell" I said and we headed in the direction of our motel. We had gone about two blocks when we saw a man walking toward us. I told Mary to drop her purse just before the man got to us, bend over to pick it up and let her tits fall all the way out of her dress. Now there was no way in hell that my Mary was going to do something like that, but this Mary did. The man was three feet from us and she dropped her purse, bent to pick it up and her beautiful tits fell out of the front of her dress. She gave him a good look at them and then covered up, "Oh I'm so embarrassed" and as he passed by shaking his head Mary stood up and said, "Another small step out of the way. What's next?"

I flagged down a taxi and as soon as we were settled into the back seat I ask Mary if she felt like sucking my cock. She didn't hesitate a milli-second. Her hands went to my fly and in seconds she had my dick in her mouth. I saw the cab driver watching in his rear view mirror and after about two minutes she said, "Is he watching?" I said yes. "Think he might want one too?"

I was caught flat-footed by that one and it took me a few moments to recover. "Ask him" I said.

"Oh no. I said I was willing to go as far as you are willing to take me. You ask him."

As I sat there not knowing what to do or say Mary brought me off and did something that she had never done in twenty years of marriage - she swallowed my cum. No, that's not right; she greedily gulped and sucked every drop out of me and when she was done she tucked me back in and gave it a little pat.

All right, I thought, here goes nothing, "Your turn Mac" I said to the back of the cab drivers head. He immediately went across three lanes of traffic with every horn in New York blaring at him and pulled into an alley. He climbed in the back seat with Mary and she didn't even look in my direction before going down on him. I spent most of my time watching Mary's head bob up and down in the cabbie's lap, but I did notice that the ungrateful bastard had left the meter running. It took Mary almost five minutes to get the driver off and when she did she swallowed everything he had too. When he dropped us off at the hotel he said, "No need to tip me man. She already done that" and he handed her his card.

"Call me when you need a cab and I'll see that you get the best service in the city."

As he pulled away from the curb Mary said, "What's next?"

I thought for a minute and then said, "It's too late to go back to the restaurant and do the table deal. Let's see what the hotel bar has to offer."

We took a table in the back and I looked around the room. There was a small combo playing "sixties" music and several couples out on the dance floor, but what I was looking for was men. Specifically men without dates. There were half a dozen. I told Mary that I was going up to the room for a bit.

"See what you can do on your own."

She smiled and said "Don't be surprised if I'm on the table when you get back."

I left the room shaking my head. Two and a half hours ago I had left my hotel room with a shy, conservative wife who had done absolutely nothing inventive in the sex department in the twenty years we had been married. And in that two and a half hours she had teased the shit out of several waiters and one bus boy, shown her tits to a perfect stranger, had sex in public with me and a New York cab driver and was now talking about me finding her on a table pulling a train when I got back.

I spent a half-hour in the room, mostly pacing back and forth and then I went back down to the bar. Mary was not alone. There were three men sitting at the table with her when I got there and all of them gave me a look that said, "fuck off buddy, this one's ours."

Mary said, "Oh, here's my husband now. Make some room for him. Dear, this one is Mark. He would shake your hand, but his fingers are in my pussy."

Mark got a sheepish look on his face and then Mary said, "Mark! Don't you dare. You just leave them where they are" and I saw her grin as he did what she told him. " The one on my right is Charles. He might seem a little nervous because I'm sure he is not use to having a woman's hand on his cock while her husband is sitting just across the table. That one over there" and she nodded her head at the third guy "is the one whose room they have trying to get me to go to ever since you left. I think they want to fuck me. What do you think?"

Once again she had caught me off guard. I collected myself and said, "I wouldn't be one bit surprised. Are you going to do it?"

She smiled at me and said, "How far baby?" I looked her straight in the eye and wondered just how far she would let this go on and then I said, "Be home by seven. I want to have breakfast with you before I go to my first meeting."

I got up and went back up to our room.

I honestly expected Mary to give me a few minutes to stew and then to come up to the room. Five minutes passed and then ten and then an hour, but no Mary. I went back down to the bar expecting to find her there sipping a drink, but no Mary. I didn't sleep at all that night and at seven in the morning I heard a key in the lock and Mary came in.

"Thank God you gave me a deadline. They would have kept me there all day if I had let them. Did you know there was another guy waiting in the room when I got there?"

I stood looking at her and she didn't look any the worse for wear and I began to think she was pulling my leg until she took off her dress. Her pussy lips were red and swollen and her hair was matted with cum.

"I want to hear all about it. Tell me everything."

She laughed and said, "What's to tell? I sucked their cocks, they fucked me, I sucked their cocks and they fucked me and then I sucked their cocks some more and they fucked me some more."

She walked over to me and pushed me back onto the bed. "You've never had sloppy seconds from your wife before baby. Your meeting can wait" and she pulled me on top of her.

It was a long three days for me as Mary was out and about all day while I was in my meetings. And every night she would tell me what she had done that day and then she would try and fuck me to death all night. She took the card that the cabbie had given us and had called him. In exchange for ample pussy and blow jobs he had agreed to be her chauffeur while she was in New York. She had him drive her down to Times Square and then she had stood on a corner until a car pulled up and the guy inside said, "How much for a blow job?"

She told the guy "All I've got is a ten. Will it be enough?" and then she had gotten in the car with him and when he pulled into an alley she had sucked him and then fucked him. When she got out of the car she had tossed him a ten dollar bill and said, "Thanks. I needed that."

Then she had the cabbie cruise Harlem until she saw two young black guys standing on a corner and she had picked them up and fucked them on the back seat while the cab driver drove around. She had fucked a drunken, homeless bum, gone into a Manhattan cocktail lounge and given a well dressed gentleman a blow job under his table and then fucked another one in the hallway to the rest rooms. She had asked the cabbie if he had any good ideas for celebrating her last day in New York and naturally he did. She spent her last day in New York at the cab barn taking on all comers. She said she did thirty-seven cab drivers over the course of seven hours and I believed her. When I tried to fuck her that night I didn't feel anything but wet.

The trip to New York had been an eye opener for me, but the surprises were not over yet. On the plane on the way home Mary snuggled up next to me and said, "Did you get what you wanted?"

I looked at her "What?"

"Did you get what you wanted? Was I a big enough slut for you?"

Now I was confused and I guess it showed, "I found your magazines when I was putting clean underwear in your drawer. I read them and they all seemed to be about wives who ran around and fucked everything in sight. Every month it was the same thing so I knew that was what you wanted and I tried to give it to you."

All I could do was shake my head and say, "My love, you were magnificent!"

Mary spent the first two days we were home sleeping and trying to catch up on her rest. I spent the same two days ruminating on the fact that my desire to see Mary with another man still had not been fulfilled. All the fucking she had done in New York had gone unseen by me. All I got to see was her head bobbing up and down in the cab drivers lap, and only the back of her head at that. I began to think of who I might bring home with me and how I should go about setting it up. On the third day I asked Mary if she had any ideas on the subject. She gave me a look that was incredulous; "You can't be serious. How could you even ask me something like that?"

I looked at her like she'd lost her mind, "In New Yor..." and she interrupted me, "This is not New York Donald!" she said in a tone of voice that said, "the subject is closed!" And it was, at least for the next three months, but our sex life at home was every bit as fantastic as it had been in New York as we chased each other around the house like newlyweds. Today I called Mary from work and asked her to take two of my suits to the local cleaners that offered 'one hour martinizing'.

"I'm going to San Francisco for three days. I'll be leaving in the morning and won't have time to do it myself."

Mary was packing a bag when I got home and at first I thought it was mine until I saw her pick up her high heels. She turned to face me and said, "I'm only going to take two dresses with me since I won't spend much time in them anyway." Then she looked at me and said, "You do intend to take me with you, don't you?"

As a matter of fact I hadn't, but before I could say anything she said, "Of course you do. Which 'fuck me pumps' should I take, the white or the black?"

I shook my head and said, "It doesn't matter baby. You will just end up kicking them off your feet when some stranger pounds his cock into you."

She smiled, "Yes, I probably will, won't I?"