Becoming A Slut Wife: Melody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yessss," she moaned, "Fuck me, please fuck me, I need it, I need it bad."

After several minutes I came and my cock surprised me by not wanting to shrivel up. I pulled out of Melody and carried her, still dripping wet, to the bed and got between her legs. She didn't give me any, "No we can't" and I slid my cock in her, pulled her legs up on my shoulders and fucked her again. She was still squirming and moaning when I pulled out of her so I slid down and went to work on her pussy with my mouth.

I liked eating pussy and most of the women I had gone down on had liked how I did it, but none of them had ever reacted the way Melody did. The others would moan, run their fingers through my hair, lay back and relax and croon:

"That's it lover. Oh yes, like that, just like that. Don't stop lover, don't stop what you're doing."

Not Melody. Melody went wild! Her legs kicked and flailed. She humped her pussy up at my face and she didn't run her fingers through my hair - she grabbed hands full of it and tried to pull my head inside her cunt as she screamed - yes, screamed - at me to make her cum, to get her off. I managed to do it and not just once. She had one large orgasm and just as I thought she was settling down she had several more small ones that were so close together that they seemed almost like one continuous orgasm. As they tapered off I moved up and slid my fresh hard on into her pussy and she gave a low moan and her legs came up and gripped my waist and her arms went around me and I felt her nails dig into my back.

I was torn. I wanted to fuck her fast and furious, but there was a possibility that she might hear my deal and tell me to "fuck off and die" and this might be my last time with her and so I wanted it to last. I mean she could say:

"Go ahead and send the tape to my husband. He needs to see how much I want what he has been denying me."

Not that it was likely, but it could happen. In the end Melody made the decision for me. She was clawing at my back and screaming at me to fuck her harder and to get her off again.

"God damn it, fuck me! Don't tease me, fuck me hard, make me cum, do it damn you, do it. Make me cum!"

Who was I to argue with her? When it was over she just lay there staring up at the ceiling and then the tears started again.

"This is wrong" she sobbed, "This is just so wrong. How can I ever face Tim after what I have just done? This is just so wrong."

I could not show any weakness or emotion so I said, "It was right for me Melody, so get used to it. Now clean up and get dressed so we can get a bite to eat before we head for the airport."

++++++++++++++++

Breakfast was silent, as was the shuttle bus ride to the airport. On the plane the only words spoken were:

"We will go to the office from the airport and you can go home from there."

"Why? There isn't anything I need to do at the office."

"We have to talk and we need to do it in a private place."

"We have nothing to talk about."

"Yes we do. You need to have a full understanding of our new relationship and of what can happen if things don't go the way I want them to."

Melody turned her head away and didn't say another word for the rest of the flight.

++++++++++++++++

In the office I told Melody to take a seat and then I spelled it out for her:

"You won't like this, but please remember that it isn't totally one sided. Tim won't eat your pussy, but I did and you loved it. Tim won't have anal sex with you, I did and you loved it also. Tim won't make love to you now that you are pregnant, but I did and you seemed to enjoy the hell out of it. I have over two hours of video of you being gangbanged. It shows you eagerly sucking cocks, bouncing up and down on hard cocks, lying with your legs spread as you pushed your pussy up at every dick that came your way. It shows you screaming in pleasure because you had a hard cock in your ass.

"The deal is simple. You will have sex with me whenever I want or the tape goes to Tim. If you decide to quit your job to get away from me the tape goes to Tim. None of this should be a hard choice for you to make. You absolutely loved it and Tim won't give it to you, pregnant or otherwise. What Tim doesn't know won't hurt him."

"He'll find out. Cheaters always get caught. I'll get caught and then I'll lose him."

"No you won't get caught because none of the things that lead to getting caught will be in play here. There won't be any calls to your house that you will have to explain. There won't be any late nights coming home that you will have to account for. Since he won't make love to you he won't find your pussy overly wet or looser than he thinks it should be. Everything will happen right here at work during your regular workday. The only way Tim can find out is if you tell him. Are you going to do that?"

"God no! He would turn his back on me and throw me out of the house if he knew what I'd done."

"There you have it. I get what I want, you get what you need and Tim never knows. We all live happily ever after. The thing that will be the hardest for you to decide on is what you have to do to get the tape away from me so you can destroy it. After you have your baby and the doctor clears you to have sex again you will have my baby."

I saw her jaw drop in astonishment. "You can't possibly be serious?"

"I am. As long as I have the tape you will have sex with me whenever I want. If you want the tape back so you can stop having sex with me you will have to bear me a child. You do that and you will never have to have sex with me again. Of course I will never be able to acknowledge the child, but I'll see to it that you get enough in raises and bonus money that Tim won't be paying to raise my child. Also, an uncle who you will only vaguely remember will set up a trust fund for the child's education. To make it believable I'll also have to see to it that there is a trust for Tim's child. And to make sure that I get to see my child I'll set up and employee's on site day care center so you will be able to bring the children to work with you."

"You are mad, you are a stark raving lunatic if you think that I will do that!"

"I'll give you tonight to think on it. Just remember that all you will be doing is what last night and this morning showed that you love doing. Last night's group was just to get me the leverage I needed. I'll never have you do that again unless you tell me that you would like to do it again. You will be strictly my private stock, except for Tim of course, but we won't need to worry about him until your pregnancy is over. Think on it. If the answer is yes come to work in heels, a short skirt and with no panties and I'll start the day off by eating your pussy. If the answer is no I'll start the day by calling a messenger service so they can deliver a package to Tim."

++++++++++++++++

Melody wasn't the only one who spent the night thinking about the tapes. I spent a lot of time thinking of the possible outcomes. She could tell Tim, beg for forgiveness and he could come after me, either looking to kick my ass or maybe with a gun to shoot me. I wasn't really worried about the former; I liked my chances in a fight, but the latter? Not much fun trying to fight a gun.

They could go to the police, but I wasn't too worried about that. Roy said that they had started shooting the tape as soon as I had unlocked the connecting door and if I remembered correctly Melody hadn't made any noticeable effort to fight me off. The tapes would all show her as going along with the program. I was betting a lot on my reading of Melody. I was betting that she wouldn't take a chance on ruining her marriage over something that she found out that she liked, especially since she was unlikely to ever get it from her husband. But then again, being pregnant meant that there was a lot of hormonal nonsense going on and only God knew what that might cause her to do.

Would I send the tapes if Melody said no? Absolutely. A threat is meaningless if you don't follow through. If I had to send the tapes there was still a fifty-fifty chance that I could win. As I saw it Tim would either keep her or throw her out. If he tossed her out she would still need a job and the one she was good, paid well and had excellent health plan benefits which she would need for the baby. I was confident that once away from Tim I could land her. Hell, I'd be her sugar daddy and set her up in an apartment or maybe even move her in with me. As I nodded off to sleep my biggest worry was that she would say no and just not come back to work.

++++++++++++++++

A normal day at work for me was to get to the office around six in the morning, take care of the previous day's paperwork and any of the previous day's problems that had carried over. At nine Melody would come into the office, pick up my by then empty coffee cup, go fill it and then come back with pencil and pad in hand and wait for me to tell her what I needed her to do that day.

Nine came and went with no Melody. By ten after nine I accepted that Melody had decided to go the 'beg for forgiveness' route. I had lied to her when I said I would start the day with a call to a messenger service. Before I could do that I needed to transfer all the thirty-minute tapes to a six-hour tape and then make a copy to keep for myself. I'd do that when I got home that night.

I was on the phone to the newspaper to place a want ad for a secretary when Melody walked in to the office. She didn't look at me, just picked up my coffee cup and left to refill it. I did notice that she was wearing a pair of high heels and a short skirt. When she came back she set the coffee on my desk and then she stepped back. Looking me right in the eye she slowly raised her skirt to show me she had no panties on.

++++++++++++++++

Melody was on hands and knees as I slowly worked my cock deeper and deeper into her butt. I wanted to ram my cock into her fast and furious, but she was in her eighth month and I had to be gentle. I looked to my right and in the mirror that covered the entire wall I could see her huge swollen belly and her large milk laden tits hanging down. As I moved my cock back and forth in Melody's ass her body moved and her sexy belly and scrumptious tits gently swayed. It was a sight I never grew tired of.

Melody looked into the mirror and saw me watching her take my cock and she smiled at me. She had come a long way in the last two months. Now, like as not, she was the one who initiated the sex. Sometimes she was even waiting naked in my office when I got there and just last week she asked me if we could try a three or foursome when the doctor cleared her to have sex again.

The change in Melody was startling, but what really blew me away was what she had said to me not twenty minutes before as I started easing my cock into her ass. She'd had an ultra-sound done and she knew she was carrying a girl. She was sucking my cock and suddenly she stopped and looked up at me:

"When you make me pregnant make me a boy. My little girl will need a brother" and then she had giggled and said, "Or maybe two."

12