Becoming a Slut Wife: Meredith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole time Meredith was talking to me I was reminded of how turned on I had gotten just thinking about the night she told me she had seen Mike's cock for the first time. I also remembered how many times I had masturbated in my hotel room thinking about her being at Mike and Amy's and thinking about what she was probably doing there. Then of course there was the fact that her confession had me hard as a rock.

"Are you telling me that if you could have found a way to face me you would have been everybody's slut?"

She had to stop and think about that for a minute and then she said, "No, I get all I need from you. The only reason for Mike and Stan was the fascination with size, so no, I wouldn't have run around on you just for more cock."

Something else I had noticed about Meredith - she wasn't saying 'thingy' any more and I wondered at the significance of that.

Meredith had come to the end of her story and I was left to ponder on it and decide where the two of us would go from there. "Now what?" Meredith asked.

"I don't know, but we will work it out. When were you supposed to see them again?"

"Friday, why?"

"They will probably call you when you don't show up. I don't know what you will tell them, but I don't want them to know that I know. It will make it much easier to face them on a day to day basis if they think I don't have a clue."

"You're still going to associate with them?"

"With Stan I don't have any choice. You forget that I work with him, and I see Mike every day when I go to the rec. center to exercise. I can't avoid either one of them so I might as well try and keep things civil."

I got up and she said, "Where are you going?"

"To work. You get some rest. I have a feeling that you are going to need it tonight. I plan on bringing a hard cock home with me.

That night was exhausting for me. Meredith was apparently trying to fuck my brains out as a way atoning for her sins. I on the other hand came home all fired up from spending all day thinking about her fucking Mike and Stan. About eleven-thirty the next morning I was staring out my office window and all of a sudden I picked up my phone and called home. When Meredith answered I asked, "What time were you supposed to go over to Amy's?"

"About one o'clock, why?"

"Remember when you said that if I hadn't found out you would have kept on doing it at least till the novelty wore off?"

"Yes."

"Try and be home by ten."

I hung up the phone and wondered how to go about getting them to do it at our house so I could watch from the closet.

12