Becoming A Slut Wife: Mia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your fee?"

"Yes Jack, my fee. Mary had called the guy that makes arrangements for her and the other girls and talked him into paying me for the night."

"What was all that money in your purse?"

"Tips Jack. That was tip money. Mary handed me a thousand dollars the next day for my night's work. With tips that made twenty-six hundred dollars, but it wasn't the money Jack, it was the turn on I got from knowing that men were willing to give me that much money. The next day Mary asked me if I would like to try it sober and see if I got the same kick out of it."

"Did you?"

"I got more of a kick out of it because I was more aware of what I was doing. Mary didn't tell me about you until four that afternoon. By then I had seen four customers and I wanted to do more, but I needed to get out of there so I could be home when you got there. I started to get dressed and that's when Mary told me about you. After that it didn't seem like rushing home mattered. I stayed until four in the morning and then I went home with Mary.

"Did you know that Mary's husband eats her pussy when she gets home from her dates? He offered to do me too, but I said no. I might have done it if Mary hadn't been there, but somehow it just didn't seem right with her being there. Mary didn't tell me she was going to your office to see you. She didn't tell me about it until she got back."

There was a minute or so of silence and then Mia said, "What now Jack?"

"I don't know Mia. I've never had to deal with a wife who is a whore before."

"I'm sorry Jack. I don't know what came over me. I love you Jack, you know I do. I love you and I want to stay with you. I'll find someway to make it up to you, I promise."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I loved Mia and she was the mother of my children and so I made an effort to put what Mia had done behind us. For her part she became more loving, more passionate, as if fucking me to death would wipe away her guilt. I really thought we were making some progress until one day I had occasion to go into the trunk of Mia's car. I found an overnight bag with several sexy outfits and a carton of condoms. The next day I hired a private investigator. It took him one day to find out what she was doing. As soon as the kids were gone for school she got in her car and went to the Marriott and met a man in the lobby and then they went up to room 432.

I told the investigator to stay with it until he had irrefutable proof in the form of pictures or recordings. It took him two weeks to get back to me. Two days the first week and three days the second week Mia was visiting businessmen as a high priced call girl. I ended up with two sound recordings, three taped phone conversations and a video of her taking care of one of her customers at the Hilton.

I confronted her, she started crying and then she begged me to understand:

"It's like a drug Jack. I need to do it, I need to get my fix. I love you and I love making love with you, but there is something about having another man and being paid for it that grabs me and gives me huge orgasms. I fight it. Honest to God I do. I've gotten it down from every day to twice a week. I'll beat it Jack. Stay with me and I'll beat it.

I tried, Lord knows I tried, but she never did beat it. It beat her. Soon she was back to three times a week and then four and then came the Friday when I left for work in the morning as she was fixing the kids lunches for school and I didn't see her again until the following Tuesday. That was the end of it for me. I just stopped talking to her. We occupied the house together for the sake of the kids, but we were done. And then she served me with papers and I counter sued and it now will take on a life of it's own.

I told my lawyer that if she gives me the kids I'd pay her lawyer and change my filing to irreconcilable differences and that way she can keep family and friends from finding out what she has become. My lawyer is talking to her lawyer about it now, but I have no idea how it is going to come out.

There is one piece of poetic justice in this story, at least from my viewpoint. Mary picked up a social disease and passed it on to her hubby. From what I hear the sores all around and in his mouth may want to make him rethink his position on eating her snatch when she gets home from a date. I kind of like Mary so I'm glad it wasn't AIDS, but I'm still happy that the woman responsible for turning my wife into a whore got some sort of punishment.

12