Becoming A Slut Wife: Mrs. B.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next hour the boys took turns fucking me, getting off in me and putting cocks in my mouth. Then Billy had them all sit on the side of the bed and I crawled along on the floor going from cock to cock until I'd gotten each of them off again. Al was the last one to cum and while I was working on his cock Billy, who had been in the room many, many times and knew where things were, went over to the dresser and got the KY and headed back for the bed.

"Give it to Matt" I said, "I want him to be first."

Billy laughed and tossed the bottle of lotion to Matt, "You get the honors on her ass dude." I finished off Al and scrambled up on the bed and got on my knees and put my head down on a pillow. Matt moved behind me and lubed up his cock and my ass, worked on me a little bit with his fingers and then he started pushing into me. I was right - his cock was a perfect fit and in about twenty seconds he was he was buried deep in me. He drove deep and hard with each stroke and I moaned and pushed back at him. Tony moved in front of me and pushed his cock in my mouth. I was crying at Matt to fuck me harder, but with a mouthful of cock all that came out was garbled sounds. Matt must have known what I wanted and he picked up the pace and drove into me harder and harder. I felt his cock convulse as he shot his cum in me and then he pulled out. Before I could whine at loosing him Al shoved his cock into my ass.

After that it was one after the other as they used my ass, mouth and pussy. Tony said he wanted to make me 'airtight' and Matt said, "First dibs on her ass" but Billy told them no, maybe next time, but that it was time for them to leave so I could clean up myself and the room before Dale came home. They did make me 'airtight" the next time they came over and I screamed so loud and begged so hard that they did it to me every time from then on.

+++++

That summer was as bad as anything I had ever experienced in my life; bad from the standpoint that my head was a complete fucked up mess. I was putting out for Billy, Matt, Al and Tony at least twice a week. I hated doing it, but I looked forward to it. When Billy showed up alone I was disappointed and if he showed up with the others I was pissed at being taken advantage of. When Billy decided that what we were doing on the weekend put us at too much risk for being caught and moved our day to Tuesday I ranted and raged at having to change my schedule around. At the same time I was telling myself that instead of just four hours I could look forward to all day. I would spend Monday mornings trying to think of ways to get out from under Billy's thumb and Monday afternoons anticipating Matt's cock in my ass while I rode Billy's cock and deep throated Tony or Al. By the time summer was over and the school year was due to start I was glad the boys were going to be gone, but I was already missing them. It was just one big, fucking mess.

It was our last Tuesday before the boys left for school and I met them at a motel. It started out the same as most of the other times with the boys kissing me and swapping tongues while feeling up my tits and fingering my pussy and asshole. I stroked their cocks and then when they got me moaning I got on my hands and knees and took Tony in pussy and Al in my mouth. Mat had gotten the KY from the dresser and was greasing up his cock for the first foray into my butt. As he approached the bed Al pulled out, got on his back and pulled me on top of him. I leaned forward until my tits flattened on his chest and Matt moved up behind me, worked his finger magic on my hole and then I felt that beautiful long, thin hard cock push by my sphincter.

After that it was an orgy of sound as I screamed and begged them to, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" and to never stop. Tony shoved his cock in my mouth and made me airtight and after that I had three cocks in me for the rest of the time I was there. I came and came and came and promised them I would drive up to school and see them if they would just keep fucking me like they were. When Billy called a halt to things I was exhausted and as limp as a wet dishrag.

When the others had gone Billy said, "I've got a real treat for you. My cousin is getting married and I'm putting on his bachelor party."

"Why is that a treat for me?"

"Because you, Mrs. B., are going to be the entertainment. I've seen how much you enjoy taking on the four of us so I can just imagine how much you will enjoy ten or twelve."

"No way Billy, no way I'm going to do that."

"Oh yes you will Mrs. B. Nothing has changed. I still have the photos and the tape. Find an excuse to get out of the house Thursday. I'll make sure to have you home by midnight."

Ten or twelve I thought as I drove home. Ten or twelve. Jesus, could I do that many? My pussy, which had just been thoroughly satisfied by four young studs, started to tingle at the thought. Ten or twelve, oh my, oh my.

+++++

Ten or twelve I thought as I stepped back from the mirror. Ten or twelve hard cocks that could have me screaming for more. Ten or twelve more people knowing about me. Ten or twelve more mouths to spread the word about me. It was over. I had to end it before it could go any farther.

That night at the dinner table I took a deep breath and told Dale and Chad the story. Slightly sanitized - well, okay, more than "slightly sanitized" - but I gave them the basics. I told them about the night I was drugged and then gangbanged, about how it had been taped by Billy and how he was blackmailing me for sex (I left out the parts with Matt, Al and Tony) and I told them about the bachelor party Billy expected me to do.

Chad leapt up from the table, "That mother fucker!" he snarled, "He drugged me? I'll kill the bastard!" and he headed for the door. Dale yelled at him to get back to the table and sit down.

Dale didn't say it, but I could tell he was furious with me and I couldn't blame him. I had no idea what my life was going to be like after having made my confession, but it had to be done. The more people who knew what I was doing the more likely it would have been that word would eventually get back to Dale or Chad so it was better that I bite the bullet and let them get the story from me.

Once Dale got Chad settled down he attacked the problem head on. We had to neutralize Billy's ability to use the photos and tape against me. Chad was the one who suggested a tape of Billy doing something he wouldn't want to become known and then it would be a case of you show yours Billy and then I'll show mine; the family equivalent of MAD - Mutually Assured Destruction.

+++++

"Can you come over? Chad and Dale have gone over to Dale's parents to help them move some heavy furniture. We'll have at least three hours."

"I'll be right over."

"Hurry baby, hurry."

I was at the door when he rang the bell and I let him in. "Hurry Billy, I need it and I want as much as I can get in the time we have."

"No problem" he said as he headed for the bedroom.

+++++

"Head hurt?" I asked him as he shook his head to clear it.

He was lying on his stomach and when he went to move he found that he couldn't get up. It finally dawned on him that he was naked and tied to the bed.

"What goes around comes around Billy. You drugged me, screwed me and filmed it so I'm returning the favor. I didn't have any drugs so we had to settle for hitting you in the head with a frying pan, but the effect is the same. It put you out long enough for us to get you ready. What is it you say at times like this? Oh yes, I remember, "Relax. It is going to happen so you might as well enjoy it."

Billy looked around the room and noticed the video camera on a tripod and pointed at the bed. I saw the color drain from his face.

"Okay guys, he's all yours" I called out and two naked men wearing hoods came into the room. One was holding a tube of KY Jelly in his hand and fear washed over Billy's face as he realized what was about to happen to him.

"No, oh God no, don't do that, please, for the love of God don't do that to me. I'll give you the tape and the pictures. Let me go, I'll run right home and get them now."

"Sorry Billy, I don't trust you. You might not come back with them and even if you did how would I know that you didn't make copies. No Billy, my way is best, at least for me. If any of what you have of me ever shows up the world will see the tape I'm about to make of you."

Billy didn't get into it as quickly as I was told I did, but he did eventually get into it as his ass got pounded. But he never did seem to really enjoy taking it in both ends.

+++++

It is too soon to tell how my relationship with Dale is going to turn out. Right now we are stepping carefully around each other. On my part I'm trying to show him how much I love him and love being his wife. He knows I was taken advantage of and that it would never have happened otherwise, but he does know how much I love sex and I think he suspects that I really didn't mind the blackmail.

What really upset him is that I didn't tell him about it right after it happened. I tried to explain that the damage would have been done before I could finish the three hour drive home; that the pictures would have been on every dormitory bulletin board before he could even catch a flight out of Atlanta. I tried to make him understand that it was the very fact that he knew how much I liked sex that kept me from telling him:

"I couldn't believe that you wouldn't believe that I was doing it because I was liking it. I didn't want you looking at me like I was some sort of a whore."

Dale has made no move to throw me out of the house and as far as I know he hasn't seen an attorney about a divorce. I'm hoping and praying he won't and I'll keep working hard at keeping him.

+++++

My problem with Billy is gone, but now I have another one. I was supposed to be at an Avon party, but I got sick to my stomach and left the party early and went home. Dale was out of town and Chad hadn't left yet to go back to school. Chad must not have heard me come in and I got the shock of my life as I saw him sitting on the couch masturbating as he watched something on the TV set.

I don't know how he got it from Billy, but what he was watching was the tape of my gangbang. My son was beating off watching his mother with three cocks in her. I watched his hand slide up and down his cock. It was a nice one. Long and thin, just like Matt's and it would be perfect for.....Oh God, my pussy started to tingle as I slowly and quietly left the house.

What the hell was I going to do now.

12