Becoming a Slut Wife: Pam

Story Info
A stop over in Detroit.
1.9k words
4.27
100.5k
23
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 68 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known Daniel and Pam for over ten years and I considered them very good friends. But I do have to admit that I would have loved to get a whole lot friendlier with Pam if given the chance. Blonde, blue-eyed, five feet nine with a chest that probably came in at 36C. Unfortunately Pam was in love with Daniel and she never gave any indication that she would consider playing around.

I was sitting in the gate area at Detroit Metropolitan Airport waiting to board the flight home to Denver when a soft voice behind me said, "Hi there stranger" and I turned around to see Pam and her two boys standing there. She had taken the boys to visit their grand parents in Bay City and was returning to Denver on the same flight I was waiting for. She sat with me and we made small talk while the two boys ran up and down the concourse. I kept glancing at the clock as flight time came closer and closer without any of the boarding announcements being made and as an experienced traveler I knew that it wasn't a good sign. Finally they announced that the flight was being delayed for thirty minutes because of a maintenance problem. Thirty minutes later came another announcement that there would be a further delay because the aircraft would need to go to the maintenance hanger. I got up and went to the bank of phones behind the gate area and made a phone call and went back to sit down.

Half-hour later the announcement I had been expecting came - the flight was cancelled. It was too late to catch a flight on another carrier (they deny it of course, but that was the plan all along) so there was nothing for it but to get a room for the night. I saw a worried look on Pam's face and I asked her what was wrong. She said she couldn't afford a room, that she and the boys would have to stay and sleep in the boarding area. "I didn't expect this and I used the last of my money to take the boys on the boat to Boblo and the only credit card I have with me is maxed out."

I told her that there was no way I was going to leave her to sleep in the airport, "Dan would kill me if he found out I was here and didn't help you. Besides, I was expecting this to happen and to beat the rush I already called the Ramada and reserved two rooms."

The rooms turned out to be adjoining and after we had settled in I took her and the boys out to dinner. When we had eaten Pam let the boys go to the kids arcade so they could play and Pam and I went into the lounge for an after dinner drink. We made small talk for a while and then I noticed a band setting up.

"You know, of course, that you are going to have to pay a price for my helping you today."

Pam got the strangest look on her face and it hit me how she might have taken what I'd just said so I pointed over to where the band was setting up, "You are going to have to dance with me as soon as they start playing."

Her face relaxed and she smiled. We had two more drinks before the band started up and I led her out onto the floor. It wasn't the first time that I had danced with Pam, but it was the first time when Dan and my wife weren't around. We had a few more drinks, several more dances and then she said she needed to go and check up on the boys. I really didn't expect her to come back and so I began looking around the room to see if there were any unattached women. I found one sitting alone at a table in the back corner of the room and I was halfway out of my seat when I heard, "Ain't that just like a man. I'm not gone for ten minutes and he's ready to replace me."

I sat back down and gave Pam a sheepish grin and told her that I hadn't expected her back.

"You've got to be kidding! I've just spent two weeks cooped up with relatives and two rambunctious boys and you think I'm going to pass up a chance to relax and have a good time? I've put the boys to bed and outside of checking on them occasionally I expect to stay here, let you keep my glass full and my feet on the dance floor."

Just my fucking luck, I thought, everything in place to seduce her and her kids are here. Something must have shown on my face and Pam misread it. She glanced at the woman alone at the table and said, "Or am I going to cramp your style?"

I smiled back at her and smiled, "No sweetie, I'm yours for the night."

I'm not much of a drinker so after four drinks I switched to soda water, but Pam stayed with vodka tonics. We were on the floor for almost all of the dances and while the fast ones weren't much of a bother the slow ones were killers. On the slow ones Pam moved into me and it was impossible for her not to feel my erection. She didn't say a word, but she didn't back off either and I wondered if she was being a tease or if she'd a few too many vodka tonics. Either way I didn't care, she might have felt my cock poking her leg, but I had those magnificent 36C's pressed into my chest. We had just finished a fast number and I said that we needed to be calling it a night since we had an early flight to catch. The band struck up a slow number and Pam said, "Just one more please?"

She moved into me and every inch of me was plastered to every inch of her and my erection was almost painful. I knew I would be masturbating as soon as I got into my room and got my pants off. Her leg stayed in contact with my cock and it was all I could do to keep from kissing her. When the song ended I walked her to the rooms and she stood on tiptoe and kissed my cheek, thanked me for a very nice evening and went into her room.

I was sitting on my bed, stroking my cock, when I heard a click and the door to the adjoining room opened and Pam came in and closed the door behind her. She saw what I was doing, "Oh no. Don't do that, I want it" and she let her robe slip from her shoulders. She was naked and she was glorious. She climbed on the bed with me, took my head in both of her hands and gave me a very long french kiss. And then I felt one of her hands grasp my cock and begin to stroke it. Pam broke the kiss and I got all stupid and said, "What about Dan?"

Pam said, "He's not here and you are. What he doesn't know won't hurt him" and she lowered her head to my cock. She rubbed it over her lips and then licked the glans and the underside and then she took it in her mouth and deep throated me. She licked and sucked on me for almost five minutes; every time she sensed I was going to cum she backed off and finally I couldn't hold back any more and I told her I was going to cum. She clamped her lips tightly around me and when I blew she gulped and swallowed every last drop. When I was limp she pulled her mouth off me, raised herself up and kissed me again. She used her tongue to push a little glob of my own cum into my mouth and when I swapped tongues with her I got the feeling that I had just passed some kind of test. She leaned back and spread her legs and told me it was my turn. I started licking and sucking her pussy and she began to moan. Her head was rolling from side to side, she was squirming and grinding her pussy into my face and then she gave a little cry, grabbed the back of my head and mashed her pussy against my mouth and had an orgasm.

While she recovered her breath I got up and moved between her legs. As I slid my cock into her pussy she shifted her hips to better accommodate me. Even with the juices from her orgasm she was tight and I had to ease into her inch by inch. Pam suddenly pushed up at me causing me to bottom out, "Stop teasing me damn it, just fuck me, fuck me hard."

Pam was one hot fuck! Her cunt felt like a velvet glove and I started fucking her as hard as I could. I was torn between making it last and giving her the good, hard reaming she wanted. Her ass was thrusting up at me to meet my strokes and I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer. I could feel Pam trembling and building up for another orgasm and all of a sudden she cried, "Yes, oh yes, fuck me, fuck meeeeee..." and she had the most intense orgasm I had ever seen. Seconds later I erupted inside her hot, squirming pussy.

We lay there in the ward afterglow of complete sexual satisfaction. Pam got up on an elbow and looked at me. "You do this often, when you are on the road I mean?"

"Every chance I get."

"What does Merrily think about it?"

"We have a Clinton arrangement."

"What does that mean?"

"It is the same as Clinton's policy was for gays in the military, don't ask, don't tell."

"You mean she screws around too?"

"If I know Merrily, right now she has a cock down her throat, up her ass, or in her pussy or maybe all three."

"You don't care?"

"When I'm home she fucks me to death and spoils me rotten. Why should I care what she does when I'm not there? How about you?"

"I usually spend a night or two with old boyfriends when I visit. I couldn't find any of them this time." I felt her hand on my cock, "He's not done, is he?"

"I surely hope not" as I reached over and tweaked one of her nipples. She moaned and swung over me and we settled into a sixty-nine and in less than three minutes she had me standing tall again. We made love twice more before Pam got up and put on her robe. Just before she opened the connecting door she said, "I don't do things like this at home so you know that this was a one time only, right?" I nodded my head that yes I understood that. She gave me a dazzling smile and said, "It was a great night lover, thank you" and she went into her room.

Three weeks later I was sitting in my office when the phone rang. I answered it and a voice said, "Hello lover. You remember when I said that it was a one time only?" Before I could answer she said, "Well, I lied. How soon can you get to room 162 at the Best Western at exit 184?"