Becoming a Slut Wife: Terry

Story Info
How much do you love me?
3.5k words
3.17
124.6k
29
Story does not have any tags

Part 82 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How much do you love me," asked my wife of ten years as we sipped our morning coffee. That question has been known to strike fear in the hearts of most men and I was no exception. I sat opposite Terry and contemplated how best to answer all the while knowing full well that I was being set up for something.

"Even more important" she went on, "How much do you trust me?"

Now I knew that I was in big trouble, but all I could do was answer truthfully and wait for the hammer to fall.

"I love you absolutely and I trust you implicitly. Why?"

It was her turn to contemplate and it was several seconds before she said, "Enough to let me live out a fantasy?"

I didn't have a clue as to what was coming next because in our entire marriage we had never before discussed fantasies. For one thing I didn't have any and I had no idea that she did.

"How am I supposed to answer that? Without knowing what it is that you are asking for I'm certainly not going to give you a blanket yes."

She cocked an eye at me, "Why not, if as you say you trust me implicitly?"

"The subject is too broad sweetie. Trust you not to do something that will destroy our marriage? Trust you not to do something that would kill my love for you? Trust you to leave for five years to discover yourself - to find the real you - and then to come back to me? I need to know what you want."

She gave me a long look, "The first two on your list pretty much cover it. I want you to let me do something that I've always wanted to do, but haven't done because I love you too much. I want you to let me make love to another man and to trust that I won't let it hurt our marriage or do anything that would cost me your love."

I was stunned. I mean, how the hell do you respond to something like that? I was pretty much speechless and for several minutes I just stared across the table at her. Finally I said, "I didn't even know that you had fantasies, let alone wanting to go to bed with another man. By definition your going to bed with another man hurts our marriage and how in the hell can you be sure that it won't cost you my love. God only knows what changes you might go through once you do it and there is no guarantee that I will even like the woman who comes back to me, let alone love. I guess you are going to have to start at the beginning and tell me what this is all about."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Terry had come to our marriage bed a virgin. Oh, she'd had some experiences in high school; she'd given several hand jobs and a couple of blow jobs, but she had saved her 'pearl of great price' for when she got married. But from the day of her wedding on she had always wondered what she had missed by not screwing other guys. She had listened to her girlfriends talk about their boyfriends, lovers and husbands and the more they talked the more she wondered. She began having fantasies about the men she that she knew and the men that she met. She would see a man and wonder what he would be like in bed, wonder what his cock would look like and then she would fantasize about him. This had been going on for about the last five years or so, but Terry never thought of it as being anything other than a fantasy - until last night.

Last night we had attended a Halloween party; Terry had gone as Jeannie (as in "I Dream Of Jeannie") and I had gone as Zorro. Terry's costume was an almost exact duplicate of the costume that Barbara Eden had worn on the show except that Terry's was cut low enough to show her belly button, something that Barbara Eden was never allowed to do. Terry's was also cut really low to display her fantastic 36C cup tits and she was a stand out at the party.

The party was a lot of fun, but as with most parties we attend I had pretty much left her to her own devices. This is not as bad as it might sound. I can't dance a lick and Terry would never leave the floor as long as the music was playing. She always had guys lined up to dance with her and that night was no exception. In fact, because of the prominent display of her 36C's she was getting even more attention than usual. I would check on her from time to time and she was almost always on the dance floor. What I didn't see was what was happening when she wasn't on the dance floor. Since I was always off talking to people that I knew Terry would usually leave the dance floor when the music stopped and go to the table of whomever she was dancing with. Most of what happened was really my fault because I should have known the kind of attention she would get in that costume. She was definitely an attention getter and she got more than either of us expected. Every time she went to her dance partners table there would be a fresh drink waiting and pretty soon Terry was feeling no pain, but she was feeling the hands of her dance partners. About halfway through the party Terry was feeling so good that a couple of guys thought that they might have a chance at separating Terry from the herd. They were making her drinks doubles and even triples and their hands were getting more and more intrusive and Terry wasn't complaining.

During one of the band breaks two of the guys had taken Terry outside for 'some fresh air' and they had started kissing her and feeling her up. Her head was swirling, she was hot and the guy's hands were making her hotter and then one of the guys took his cock out and put her hand on it. She let go and the guy put it back and she let go again. All the time this was going on the other guy was french kissing her and had his hands all over her tits and Terry was getting hotter and hotter. When the guy put her hand on his cock for the third time she didn't let go of it. Then the other guy took out his cock and put Terry's other hand on it and there she was - standing between two guys who were taking turns swapping tongues with her while she jacked both of them off. It was the first time she'd had a cock in her hands other than mine since our wedding. She was hot enough to fuck; she knew it and the guys knew it. She was being kissed, she was jacking off two cocks, and one of the guys had pushed his hand down into her pantaloons and had worked a finger into her pussy. She was moaning around the tongue in her mouth and pushing forward at the finger invading her and when the guys gently pushed her to her knees she didn't fight them. She already had a cock in her mouth when she finally realized what was happening to her and she pulled away from the two guys and stumbled back into the party.

She was looking for me, but didn't see me right away and then someone put a drink in her hand and then she was led back out onto the dance floor. Another hour passed by before I went looking for her so that we could head for home. During that hour she was fed more booze and she got kissed and felt up a dozen more times. She got finger fucked twice while sitting at a table, had her hand placed on several cocks, and got propositioned seven times. She didn't tell me any of this on the way home, all she said was that she was hotter than a firecracker and wanted to hurry home and make love. She was definitely hotter than usual when we got home and we made love four times before we reached the point where she couldn't get me up any more. That night at the party had really fired her up and had made her want to turn her fantasy into a reality. When she finished her story I said, "You really expect me to agree to something like that?"

She looked me right in the eye, "I hope you will at least consider it."

I did think about it. First I thought what the fuck is wrong with my wife that after ten years of marriage she could come up with shit like that. Then I thought about the fact that she could have just gone ahead and done it at the party, but didn't - she wasn't willing to do it behind my back. Then I thought about how that could change someday if the circumstances were right. I thought about what could happen if she hooked up with the wrong person, but mostly I thought about me. How would I handle knowing that Terry was out giving her beautiful body to a stranger? What if the person she chose was a better lover than me and she might want to continue to see him. I thought about cock size and the saying that bigger is better. I was only average in size - what if she connected with someone who had a really big cock and the saying was true. Would she even come back to me? In the end I realized that everything that I was worried about concerned me and not Terry. Did I love her enough to give her the gift she wanted? The answer was a reluctant yes, but with an awful lot of worry attached to it. Did I trust her to not do something that would end what we had? That one I didn't know. I knew that she meant it when she said it, but could she really do it?

Dinner started out as a quiet affair, neither of us saying much and then just after asking Terry to pass me the mashed potatoes I said, "How do you plan on doing it?"

She looked at me confused and then suddenly realized what I had just asked, "You will let me do it?"

"I don't know, but if I do how do you plan to go about it?"

She was silent for a moment and then said, "I haven't given it much thought because I never expected you to say yes."

"Well, think about it and when you have some idea of what you want to do we can talk again."

She stared at me for almost a full minute and then she pushed her chair back from the table and stood up.

"I know what I want to do right now" and she started taking off her clothes. Dinner got cold on the kitchen table, but things were pretty hot up in our bedroom. When we finally fell asleep I dreamed of Terry standing between two men while jacking them both off. When I awoke in the morning I remembered the dream and it was then that I knew that I was going to let Terry have her fantasy. She was still asleep when I rolled her over and slid my hard cock into her and then I just held myself there and let my cock soak in her wet heat until she opened up her eyes. She smiled up at me, "What's gotten into you lately?"

"Thinking about what's going to be getting into you."

Her legs locked behind me and she pushed up at me, "You say the nicest things."

It was a Sunday and we stayed in bed until noon by which time Terry couldn't get me up again. That is I didn't think she could until she asked me why I had suddenly said yes to her fantasy. I told her about my dream and the fact that I could not get that image of her out of my mind. "Would you have liked it if I would have stayed on my knees and sucked off both of them? Oooh, was it something I said?"

I looked to where she was looking and saw my cock standing straight up. Terry now knew what buttons to push and she pushed them all day. I fell into bed that night totally exhausted.

Monday when I got home from work Terry met me at the door and gave me a passionate kiss. "What's that for" I asked.

"For letting me have my fantasy."

"Have you decided yet on how you're going to do it?"

Terry giggled, "He just left. You only missed him by five minutes. See?" She raised her skirt and I saw that she didn't have any undies on and I also saw the wet, matted hair of her pussy and a trace of cum on her inner thigh.

"Is my wet pussy making you hard baby? Let me see" and she went to her knees in front of me. I fucked her on the floor just inside the front door and it was the first time I had ever gotten sloppy seconds and I couldn't believe how sexually exciting it was. The knowledge that I was soaking in someone else's juices drove me mad with lust. I came in Terry and for the first time in years I maintained the erection and kept fucking her until she tried to push me away.

"The floor is hurting my back lover. Can we take it to the bedroom?"

When we got to the bedroom I pushed her forward until she was bent at the waist and then I entered her from behind and pounded into her. She was moaning and I said, "God, but I never expected to be married to a slut."

Terry said "You're loving it baby. Come on, make me cum, fuck me hard like he did baby, fuck me hard and make me forget him."

When I came it was so hard it almost hurt and when I pulled out and fell down on the bed Terry started to suck my cock. "Come on baby, get it up for me. That's only twice and he fucked me five times. Come on baby, you have to make me forget him. You have to drive the memory of his fucking me out of my mind. Come on baby, get it up. You have to fuck me and make me forget him."

Well, if it needed five or even six times to make her forget him she must have fallen asleep thinking about him because the absolute best that I could do was four times. I fell asleep with my cock in Terry's mouth as she was making a valiant attempt to get me hard again.

Between bouts Terry told me what had happened. After I had gone to work she had convinced herself that with all day to think about it I would end up changing my mind so she had decided to get it done right away. She called one of the guys who propositioned her at the party and asked him how soon he could get there. He told her he couldn't see her until at least Thursday. Terry told him that it was a one-time offer, good for that day only and that if he couldn't make it she would call someone else. He asked her what time she wanted him there and she'd told him it depended on how much he wanted; he could have all he could handle from the time he got there until half an hour before I was due to be home. He said he would be right over. He got there twenty minutes later and they had spent from eleven to four forty-five in bed. She had his cock in her mouth and was trying to get him hard again when she noticed that I was due home in fifteen minutes. She had hustled him out the door five minutes before I got there. Just before the two of us fell asleep she said, "You don't hate me, do you?"

I laughed at that, "Have you seen any evidence of hate during the last five hours?"

Terry giggled, "If I had known the effect this was going to have on you I'd have done it years ago.

When the clock went off the next morning Terry grabbed for my cock as I was reaching to shut off the alarm. "God woman, don't you ever get enough?"

She laughed, "Not for the last three days lover." She played with my limp dick and said, "I was afraid this might happen, but I came prepared."

I looked down at her hand on my dick and asked, "What's that supposed to mean?" "

I didn't tell you everything about yesterday. I saved some for today in case you had a hard time getting up for me this morning."

"And what could you possibly tell me that will make my dick hard?"

"I gave him my ass baby. I let him put his cock up my butt."

Her telling me that did two things, it made me mad, very mad, but before I could say anything Terry said, "See? It worked" and indeed it had as my rising cock clearly showed. That didn't keep me from being pissed however, Terry had never let me have her anally. She saw the anger on my face, "Don't be mad at me baby. I let him because his cock was so much smaller than yours, but guess what? I liked it baby, I liked it a lot. He did me twice there baby. He opened me up for you. Would you like to start your day in my ass baby? Would you like to go to work with my shit on your dick?"

I was mad, but I was also very excited. I took her ass in a fashion that could almost be called rape. Terry did cry out in pain when I first shoved my cock in her ass, but I knew that she knew what my reaction to her confession was going to be and I knew that she was prepared for it. Her cries turned to moans and in less time than it took to write this paragraph she was begging me to fuck her harder. It took me a long time to cum in her ass; during the last four days I had fucked Terry more than I had in the last two months and as a result it took me a very, very long time to get my nuts off. When I finished Terry fell forward on the bed and didn't move. "I might not be able to walk today," she said, "And I know I won't be able to sit down. Was it worth the wait baby?"

I gave her ass a couple of pats and then headed for the shower. Over coffee at the breakfast table I asked, "Any surprises for me tonight?"

Terry gave me a confused look and I said, "Are you seeing him again?"

"No. I told him that it was a one time only thing. He thinks I did it to get back at you for something. Besides, I've had my fantasy, I'll be a good little girl from now on."

She saw the look on my face and what I was asking dawned on her. Almost quiet and timidly she said, "I guess I could always call the second name on the list."

I was quiet for a moment and then I asked, "Can you really be that big of a slut?"

I walked through the front door right at five o'clock with a noticeable bulge in my pants. The house was silent so I hollered, "Terry, I'm home."

When I got no answer I went into the kitchen looking for her, but all I found was a note on the table - "Dinner is in the microwave. He wouldn't come to the house because he was afraid you might walk in and catch us. I'm meeting him at a motel and I may be late. If you are asleep when I get home I'll wake you with a blow job and then let you have sloppy seconds. If you got home at your regular time it means that as you are reading this he is fucking me and I guess that answers your question - yes, I can be that big of a slut. But I'm your slut and don't you ever forget it. Love, Terry. P.S. There are five more names on the list. Do I go for it? Think about it."

I settled down to wait and I hoped it wouldn't be a long one.