Becoming a Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,348 Followers

He whistled. "Wow. Fucking A, dude. You must have a whopper of a cock because I didn't get thirty-five hundred until my fourth movie. You go, man."

Frank and Homer looked a little nervous, as if they'd violated some sacred rule by giving me star salary the first time.

"Okay, Jamie, go clean your ass out and take a shower. We're going to do some initial frames of Brad showing what he's got and then he's going to pretend to be asleep when you come out of the bathroom. You're to walk across the room naked and then eat his ass out."

"You're the director."

He grinned at me and went into the bathroom. Over the next half hour or so we heard him shitting and showering. I positioned myself on the bed again. The camera lights came on as Frank and Homer began to film.

"I understand you've just got back from Afghanistan, Brad. What's it like being a Navy SEAL in Afghanistan."

I burst into hysterical laughter and collapsed onto the bed. This was so fucking ridiculous.

Homer grinned and gave me time to calm down.

"Look, kid, when gays watch this stuff they like to think they're watching macho military guys who're so desperate for money they're reduced to making gay movies. It makes 'em think they've got a chance if some guy is desperate enough. You know, sorta like you."

I was still laughing.

"Just tell me this," I squeaked out, "have you ever actually filmed a military guy doing this stuff?"

"I'm pretty sure we have, haven't we, Homer? It's just that we do so many movies I forget all the stars."

I fell over onto the bed again, shaking with out of control laughter. Finally I was able to pull myself together.

"Come on guys! I'm nineteen but I could pass for sixteen. I'm in good shape but even an idiot could tell I'm no more a Navy SEAL than Pee Wee Herman is."

"Hey, it doesn't matter. Guys who are watching this are playing with their dick and they don't really give a shit if you really fit the bill or not. They just want the fantasy that they're jacking off to a real straight guy."

I finally got control of myself and sat up again. We began again.

"I understand you've just got back from Afghanistan, Brad. What's it like being a Navy SEAL in Afghanistan?"

I acted interested in the question.

"It's hell, dude. There's not a decent river or ocean anywhere. Can you imagine what it's like for a SEAL to be stranded on dry land?"

Frank giggled but the filming continued.

"What do you do for sex over there?"

"Well, there're no decent women over there. We can't fuck the native girls or the rag heads will go ape shit and we most definitely can't fuck any of those dykes in the military. So a bunch of us guys just circle jerk and occasionally suck each other's dicks. It's that or go crazy. You can't imagine what torture a SEAL in Afghanistan goes through not being able to get pussy regular. SEAL's are pussy kings and then all we can do is suck a dick! Hell, sometimes we'll even do a little ass fucking."

Obviously, my acting performance was stellar because Frank's eyes were burning with lust and I could his erection in his pants. It was clear that he wasn't wearing any underwear.

"It sounds like a lot of hot sex going on over there, Brad. I'll bet a lot of guys reenlist just for the sexual perks."

"Oh yeah, Homer, that's the life of a Navy SEAL. A lot of man on man sex and occasionally we have to kill an Al Queda operative."

"Sounds like you guys lead an exciting life. Maybe I should have been a SEAL."

"Oh, I'm sure you would have been a great one, you and Frank both. You both look like the type."

I laughed when I saw Homer preen like a peacock and it was all I could do not to collapse in hysterical giggles. These two leftovers from the hippie generation actually thought they could have been SEALS. I was beginning to really wonder about them. Neither of them seemed to be older than late forties, early fifties. These two squirrels had not even been a part of the hippie generation either, unless they were counting the time they were toddlers.

"All this talk of sex makes us horny, Brad. Why don't you let us see a little bit more of you? Why don't you take off your tee shirt?"

I grinned and stretched.

"Take it off slowly so we can see your armpits."

I gave my best impression of a body builder as I removed the mesh half shirt. As I threw it aside I licked my armpit. That had driven Leeann Dorsey into a frenzy when I caught her peeping at me in the boy's locker room.

"You're looking good, Brad. I'll bet you drive the women crazy," Homer said.

He was beginning to sweat.

"Go ahead, take off those shorts."

"Oh, these?" I grinned.

I pushed the end of my dick through the leg and waved it at them. They both liked it; that much was clear to see.

"That's a beauty, son. Now show us what you've got."

I was really getting into this. I'd played the cock tease with lots of girls who were chasing after me all through high school. Instead of giving the two hippie porn tycoons what they wanted, I rolled over and got on my knees, my face and shoulders pressed into the bed. I slowly slid the shorts over my butt cheeks revealing my ass to them.

"Goddamn you're one sexy SEAL. I'll bet the guys all wanted to fuck that ass of yours."

"And lick it, too," I snickered. "Don't forget that."

I pulled my cheeks apart, showing them my asshole. I tightened and relaxed the sphincter muscle for them several times and soon I felt my dick begin to get erect. It was hanging in the breeze for them to see, along with my balls.

"Mother fuck man, we need to get a close up of that gorgeous man pussy of yours."

I watched Frank zoom his lens in while Homer adjusted a light panel.

"Okay, stud, time to reveal all."

I rolled over and sat up. I could see both of them swallow hard.

I'm not the best looking guy in the world and I certainly don't have a penis that will set world records but I'm not ashamed of my body either. A lifetime of sports and good genetics made me what I am. I've got sun bleached blond hair hanging to my shoulders and my entire body is tan from sunbathing in the nude. I've got dark blond hair in my pits and above my dick but other than the thick blond curls on my legs my body looks hairless. Oh, I'm not really hairless, there's just a very fine blond down on my torso and arms that you can't really see unless you get close. As for my dick, it's only six and half inches soft, seven when it's hard but thickness makes up for length and the tip is like a big mushroom. It's my testicles that have always fascinated the girls. They hang like two big orbs in a long wrinkled sack. I've learned to love getting my nuts sucked almost as much as my cock.

I rubbed along the length of my dick, teasing the soft ridge around the edge of the head. My cock responded and stood erect.

"That's a real thing of beauty, Brad. I'll bet you please a lot of women with it."

I laughed.

"And men, Homer, don't forget all those sex starved SEALS in Afghanistan."

He swallowed hard and I saw his Adam's apple move up and down.

"Yeah, right, you SEAL's have to take care of your needs because you don't have any pussy around."

I jacked my dick hard for them and groaned, closing my eyes for dramatic effect.

"Oh yeah," I groaned. "It's hell but what else can I do? I'm a patriot."

I heard a deep roar of laughter and opened my eyes to see Jamie standing by the bed. He reached over and grabbed my foot, bringing it to his lips. He kissed it and sucked my toes; then he held it against his chest. So much for my being asleep for him to wake up. The director didn't seem too concerned; he was almost catatonic.

"That's true, Jamie, we military guys have to do a lot of things we'd rather not to just to protect our country."

I'm sure the camera caught my total shock as I glanced at his body, more specifically his cock. I looked away quickly but I could still see him in my peripheral vision and I was almost in shock. I'd never seen a bigger cock in my life and I hadn't looked at it closely or long enough to tell if it was a fake. I fucking hoped it was, a sick joke they were pulling on the new guy.

It was almost like a small arm, at least ten, maybe even twelve inches long. I knew I was exaggerating the length because I was terrified but I sure as hell didn't exaggerate the width. It was thick as a beer can with a big bell tip covered with a long foreskin. My eyes darted at him again, quickly looking away.

His body was rugged and tanned with dark hair swirling over his chest and stomach leading down to a mass of curls above that monster dick, with the same dark hair on his legs and arms. He was not obscenely hairy, not repulsive at all; just hairy enough to look more masculine and older than I was. Next to him, I looked like a boy, a twink; I knew what the expression meant and it was what Frank and Homer wanted, an older man fucking a young guy. I closed my eyes and swallowed hard.

Homer and Frank laughed nervously.

"Man, I think Brad likes you, Jamie," Homer snickered.

I looked up at Jamie see the wicked amusement in his eyes.

"Aren't you going to invite me into your bed, sailor?" he grinned.

"I hope you don't think you're gonna put that thing in my ass, dude," I said, knowing that was exactly what was about to happen.

Jamie sat on the bed beside me and kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry handsome. By the time my tongue gets through with your asshole you'll feel like you're in heaven. You wouldn't believe how many straight guys end up begging me for more."

I snorted and he laughed. He sat back against the headboard next to me and the monster cock lay like a huge sausage on his leg.

"So, Jamie, you're in the SS, aren't you?" Homer asked.

Jamie and I fell over hooting at Homer's stupidity.

"Not SS, Homer, those guys were the elite of Hitler's Nazis. No, I'm SAS, Special Air Services. It's British Special Forces and we're the best fighting force in the entire world."

"You do a good American accent, Jamie," I smirked. "Why you don't sound British at all!"

"Oh, I've got your accent down pat, Brad. Spies don't want to draw attention. You know how it is. When you're a part of the best team in the world you don't mess up with the little things."

Frank started salivating so much you'd have thought Jamie was telling the truth.

"Oh really," Homer intoned with fake seriousness, "What do you think of that, Brad? Are you going to let him impugn the honor of the United States Navy SEALS?"

"It's okay," I grinned broadly. "We know they're better. It's all we can do just try to keep up with them."

Jamie chuckled and Homer looked pissed off. I knew what he wanted and I just wasn't going to play along. I wanted to tease them, too; to get back at them for setting me up with Jamie, expecting me to let that torpedo fuck me.

"Well, it's nice to see your two military branches have such a great relationship. I can see you two are going to get along great," Frank panted. "Tell me, Brad, you said you SEAL guys in Afghanistan sometimes fuck each other in the ass but the way you're reacting to Jamie's penis makes me think you've actually never had a dick in your ass. Am I right?"

I tried to look concerned. Might as well practice my acting craft.

"That's right, Frank. I've only fucked other guys in the ass and not too many times either. But as for me, I've got a virgin asshole. I've never done anything like this before. I'm not sure I can even go through with this and I'm pretty sure I'll never do it again."

"Don't worry, baby. I'll take it easy with you. You're not my first virgin man. Popping a cherry is my favorite thing to do."

Jamie smirked at me like the cat that ate the canary.

"Jamie you've got experience so be gentle with this masculine SEAL. Who knows, you straight military men are just doing this because you need the money but big strong soldiers might find out you like it. It's happened before while we were making a movie."

I started to giggle at how ridiculous Frank and Homer looked and sounded. They'd both obviously done this so many times they had a script memorized, a really bad script. Jamie turned to me and took me in his arms. He kissed me hard, forcing his tongue into my mouth. He tasted like peppermint and for a second I felt guilty that I hadn't thought of doing that. I hadn't brushed my teeth since morning.

He kissed down my neck and sucked each of my nipples, biting them gently before working his way back up my neck, then nibbling at one earlobe, then the other. I was surprised when he whispered in each ear as he nibbled them.

"You're doing good, man," he said softly. "Just let me handle this and you play along. It'll hurt at first but you'll get used to it. Frank and Homer are just a couple of old fruits and they pay more for their private jack off videos than any pornographer in this town. We'll talk more later. Just do your part here."

That gave me something to think about. So this was a private video, huh? That bastard Homer had let me think this movie was going to get worldwide release. It took the worry of Hazelhurst from my mind.

Jamie slowly made love to me like I was a woman, kissing me and licking my skin as he slowly moved from my lips and neck down my body. I felt the wet of his tongue as he licked down my torso. As much as I was repulsed by sex with another guy my dick gradually became erect, finally standing hard as it throbbed and bounced against my stomach. I couldn't fight my shame at being turned on by Jamie's sex play; my body, more specifically my penis, was betraying me.

I watched almost in shock as he finally reached my dick and kissed it gently, licking the head of it briefly. Then his kissed my balls before kissing down my legs. Suddenly I realized what he was doing when he knelt between my legs and grabbed my feet, pulling them up to his mouth. He kissed and licked both of them, sucked on my toes, and his eyes looked at me with passion. He gave me a devilish grin as he pushed my legs wide and put his head between my legs. His hands pushed my ass cheeks apart and I felt the wet of his tongue as he probed my asshole.

I began to moan and I felt my orgasm boiling within me. I'd never felt such a fantastic feeling in my entire life. Jamie's hand grabbed my balls and played with them and then I felt a sudden pain as he squeezed a testicle hard enough that I lost my erection at once. I groaned loud and tried to pull away but he held the ball tight. I knew what he was doing, trying to delay my ejaculation, and I closed my eyes as I waited for the pain to subside. Meanwhile his tongue was already penetrating my asshole and it felt wide open as if there was no longer any sphincter muscle resistance.

I opened my eyes and looked down at Jamie and beyond the bed to Frank and Homer behind the cameras. They were naked and both were slowly masturbating with one hand while working the cameras with the other. Their tanned middle-aged bodies weren't too bad, particularly Frank. Frank had a long thin penis, maybe eight or nine inches hard and Homer's was maybe five or six inches hard. Of course his pot belly and the fat pubic area above his cock may have made it seem smaller than it was. Seeing them jack off while they watched me get fucked was incredibly horny to me.

Jamie stopped sucking on my ass and got on his knees again, crawling up my body until his huge dick stood erect and quivering at my lips. I could see a pearl of his precum on the tip.

"Suck my big cock, Brad," he ordered.

He pushed it to my lips and I opened wide for it. I was surprised how warm it was and how soft the head felt against my mouth. I pushed at it and probed it with my tongue, at first resentful and humiliated at its intrusion into my lips but soon accepting it and enjoying his gentle way of fucking my mouth. I recognized a salty bitter taste as his precum; I'd tasted my own often enough to recognize it and his didn't taste bad at all, better than my own in fact.

Jamie pulled his cock from my lips and stood up on the bed, his legs astride my body. He turned around so his back was against the headboard and knelt over my face so his asshole was directly above my lips.

"Lick my ass," he moaned.

I didn't hesitate at all, now caught up in the sexual heat between us. I spread his cheeks with my hands and saw his pink rosebud quivering, surrounded by dark curls. I pushed my tongue out and licked; only to have him start moving his ass back and forth, allowing me to lick from his perineum past his hole and deep into his crack over and over again. I heard Jamie breathing hard and short. No matter how nonchalant and in charge he had seemed about this movie he was definitely sexually excited.

As his excitement increased he began to move his asshole back and forth across my mouth faster and faster, his cock flopping around and occasionally slapping against my chin. Suddenly Jamie tensed and pushed his asshole hard against me with it quivering and gripping the tip of my tongue. He grunted and I felt a hot splash of his cum on my own cock. Then each cum shot became successively less powerful, leaving thick white streaks of his semen all over my torso until it was just dribbling on my chin. Jamie stood up and repositioned himself so he was lying next to me, kissing my neck.

He wiped cum from my chest with his finger and brought it to my lips, grinning.

"Take a taste, baby. It's good for you," he chuckled.

I laughed and licked his finger.

"Umm, yum, yum," I giggled.

Jamie then slowly began to lick his cum down my torso until he reached my cock. He kissed it and licked his cum from it before sucking my cock into his mouth. His mouth was hot and wet; I jumped from the powerful sensation and he pushed me back onto the bed as he sucked me better than I've ever been sucked by any girl. It wasn't long before I was panting for air and struggling against his strong arm holding me down.

"I'm gonna cum," I cried weakly, warning him so he could pull off before I came in his mouth.

"Umm, hmm," he moaned.

Jamie kept up this deep hum while he continued to suck; the vibration of it pounding first through my cock and then it seemed over my entire body. In a sudden flash my penis went wild, my testicles actually hurt, and my semen exploded out of me into his into his mouth as he sucked harder and harder while his tongue swirled around my cock. I was burning with passion as he took every drop I gave him into his mouth and I could hear the sounds of his lips smacking, the noise of him relishing my gift to him. Never in my life, not while masturbating myself, not with any female I'd ever fucked, had my entire body experience my orgasm. I felt as weak as a newborn baby and it was as if his mouth on my cock was giving me life sustaining nourishment. My eyes blurred as I stared blankly at the ceiling. Then his face was over mine and he kissed my lips. As I opened my mouth he pulled back enough so the camera could film him letting my cum drool from his mouth into mine. Then he kissed his way back down my body until he knelt between my legs, spreading them wide.

I hardly responded as I felt his finger enter my asshole until I felt the coolness of the gel he was using. I hadn't even noticed when he'd opened a bottle, or that he'd even gotten a bottle from somewhere. All I knew was the feeling of his finger inside me, probing and pushing. Then he inserted another finger and then another, as the sexual boiling began in my testicles again as if they were refilling themselves for the next explosion. I felt him hit the spot, the button inside me, the prostate I knew was there but had never explored. No one other than a doctor had ever probed inside my ass and those times had been quick and embarrassing to me. His fingers played in my ass, moving in tandem with each other, as I felt myself opening wide for them. There was not even the slightest feeling of pain anymore, only pleasure.

perihelion
perihelion
1,348 Followers