Becoming Dominant Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, uh," Casey mumbled, "don't really have the money to hire a valet."

"As a matter of fact, you do," Monica corrected him. "But we'll get to that later. How do you feel now?"

He searched for words. "Awesome. Wonderful. Why?"

"Can you control yourself? Or if I walk away from this table, are you going to grab Tori and spread her over it?"

"I think I can keep it together," Casey answered, but he loved the look of complete willingness in Tori's eyes.

"Then I think we should adjourn to the suite, make arrangements to be on the next flight home and spend the rest of the time making sure you're as satisfied as can be before we spend hours in an airport and on a plane."

Casey's grin widened. "Okay," he said, but then put his hand on Tori's. "One last question. You really don't feel any jealousy at all?" he asked.

Tori shook her head slowly. "No. Not when it came to Monica. Not when it comes to you. I'm perfectly comfortable being one of many. Like I said, maybe that's the dominance talking, but it feels good. I know what you are. I'm happy to be part of it.

"I'll facilitate every tryst. I'm your confidant, your go-between and your alibi. I'll wait at home for you when you want me to. I'll come to pick you up when you call for me. I'll wait outside when you say so. I'll keep the husband or the boyfriend distracted when you need the privacy with their woman, and I'll lick you clean when you're done. I'll fetch you water or lube or whatever else you want when you're fucking whomever you please. I'm yours whenever you want me. I'll suck that cock all day long if you let me. And I'll have fun doing all of it, too."

"Sexy lingerie?"

"Every day. Dress me like a toy if you want to."

"Monica?" Casey asked.

"Yes, love?"

"I'm crazy about her," he declared, still looking at Tori.

"Good. I'm glad you like your present. I've got a couple more for you back home."

12