Becoming Elizabeth Ch. 01

Story Info
Prelude: I discover my wife loves guy-guy action.
2.3k words
4.28
81.2k
46

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Some of the sexual behavior chronicled here is patently unsafe. I really hope that the story makes your dick hard (or pussy wet, for my gentle female readers), but use some sanity when you're out in real life.

As usual, there's truth mixed with fiction, but mostly fiction. I'll let you decide what's real and what's not.

Chapter 1: Prelude

My name is Jack and I'm 32, and this is the story of how I was transformed into a pretty, cock-hungry slut named Elizabeth by my wife.

I'm married to Debby, who is 44. Big age difference, huh? Well, it suits us just fine. How we met is a long convoluted story, but suffice to say that we were both married when we met, and both of our spouses had the sex drive of a rock. We started seeing each other on the sly, and Debby's husband found out about it. One thing led to another and we both got divorced. The funny thing is that my ex-wife and her ex-husband ended up together. They're happy living their asexual existence, and we're happy fucking like rabbits.

Debby is as sexual a woman I could have dreamed of having. It just takes a look to get her wet, and a smile to get her in the sack. She's overweight and that might turn some guys off. However, I loved her 44H tits, and her pussy was still as tight, wet and hot as any woman I'd ever slept with. She's also very down to earth, and refers to sex as "fucking", instead of the girly "making love" or "having sex". I like that in her.

I hate to use the phrase, "it all started one day when...", but no other phrase seems better. We had gone out to lunch, and our waitress was a cute young hottie with very large tits and a perfect little ass. She knew it and flaunted it...I'm sure it helped her tips. We were sitting in a booth in the restaurant, Debby across from me. From behind Debby, the waitress walked towards us and my eyes followed her, checking her out.

Now, I have no reason to want any other woman besides Debby. My wife loves to fuck, and loves doing kinky, nasty things in bed (and in the living room, and in the kitchen, and in the garage, and any other place that's handy). But, when presented with a seriously hot woman, I AM going to look. It's genetic, I can't help it. Debby knows, and it doesn't bother her.

As the waitress passed our booth, I looked at Debby and saw her eyes follow Little Miss Hottie's ass as she walked away. I laughed, leaned over towards her and said, "You got something to tell me?" She just rolled her eyes at me and laughed.

Later that night, after we'd fucked our brains out, we were laying in bed and I was fondling her huge tits. I asked her why she was checking out the waitress.

"Oh, my god," she laughed. "When you guys see a hot chick like her, you drool. Us women compare."

"You didn't find her attractive?" I pressed.

"Of course," she replied. "She was hot."

"Did it get you turned on?" I said, rolling one of her nipples between my finger.

"Not especially," she said. "I got all that out of my system as a teenager."

"All WHAT out of your system?"

"The whole girl-girl thing. There were a couple of years that I had more women than men," she replied.

I hadn't heard that before. She'd never mentioned that she'd even been interested in girls before, much less had any encounters. The whole girl-on-girl thing is what I refer to as "standard male fantasy" and my dick, which had been sleeping, twitched.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked.

"What, stop licking pussy and getting my pussy licked?" she said, grinning evilly. She knew this was turning me on and was teasing me.

"Yeah, that," I said. My dick was hard again now, and uncomfortable because it was twisted off to one side between us. My hand moved down and moved it so that it pressed against her.

"I dunno, I guess I just grew out of it. I'd rather have a hard dick in my pussy and feel your weight on me instead," she said, her hand moving down to grasp my dick.

"Would you be interested in picking the habit back up?" I said.

"Not especially. It's about as likely to happen as you sucking a dick," she said, thinking that would end the conversation. Her hand stroked my dick in a way that I knew meant she wanted round two.

I guess I kind of froze for a second. Like her, there were parts of my life that had never come up. I wasn't hiding it from her. Honestly, it just never came up and nothing triggered my memory about it until now.

She felt me freeze. She raised up on one elbow and looked at me. "Unless you have sucked a dick already?" she said, a smile crossing her face.

"Well...yeah. A long time ago, when I was in high school," I admitted.

She sat up in bed, sitting cross-legged facing me. "Who?" she said, grinning.

"Scott," I replied.

He had been my best friend for as long as I could remember and Debby detested him. Scott is a horn-dog, and he's not very smooth about it. He and his wife, a very attractive blonde, were swingers and I had joined them once or twice in the distant past. Having a wife that liked the swinging lifestyle, however, didn't stop him from the occasional solo rendezvous.

At one point, he tried to invite himself into a threesome with Debby and I. He might have had a chance if he'd been a little suave about it, but he butchered the attempt. I laughed it off, knowing him, but it managed to piss Debby off -- quite a feat, since Debby is very laid back about most things sexual.

"Ewwww," she laughed. "Couldn't you have picked someone better?"

I shrugged. "We were both teenagers with hard dicks, and we had trouble getting girlfriends at the time."

"Anybody else?" she asked.

"Well...yeah. There was a guy or two after I graduated high school," I admitted.

"You just sucked their cocks?" she continued.

"Well..." I started to say. I didn't know how much I wanted to relate. I didn't want her thinking that I was gay or anything, despite our incredible sex life.

"C'mon, spill it," she urged. Her hand had slipped between her legs and I could see that she was playing with her pussy.

"One guy fucked me," I said, watching her fingers find her clit and stroke it. "Is this turning you on?"

"Hell yeah," she said. "That's fucking hot!"

I laughed, and my hand reached out and grabbed one of her huge tits.

She slapped my hand away. "No, I want to hear about you getting fucked," she said, laughing.

I told her of the occurrance....I was 19 and had gone to an adult bookstore. A guy there had hit on me, and I ended up going to his place. It was hot, but there were tons more sexual encounters with women that were hotter.

"Did you ever fuck a guy?" she asked.

"No," I replied, my hand sliding up her belly and grabbing her tit again. She didn't knock it away. "I wanted pussy if I stuck my dick in someone."

Her pussy was REALLY wet, and she was stroking her clit hard. My dick was still rock-hard, and I raised up, pushed her over sideways on the bed, and climbed between her legs. My dick slid into her effortlessly.

"So, you like the guy-guy thing?" I said, grinning, as my hands found her ample hips and my dick pounded her wet pussy.

"Uhhh..yeah...." she moaned. Her hands flew up to her tits and started pinching her nipples. My dick slammed into her, shaking the whole bed.

It was a short, vicious fuck. I knew she was incredibly turned on...she only liked her nipples pinched that hard when she was ready to cum, and her legs locked tight around my waist, pulling me deeper into her.

"Mmmmmfuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK, OH FUCK!" she cried out, her pussy convulsing around my dick. Her legs were wrapped around me in a death-grip as her orgasm shook her whole body. And even tho I had cum less than thirty minutes before, her excitement turned me on even more and my dick shot a huge load of cum, coating the inside of her pussy.

I collapsed on top of her as her legs released me and flopped to the bed. We laid there for a few minutes, savoring the sensation, then I rolled off and laid next to her.

"Jesus, babe," she gasped. She was still going, her pussy convulsing every few seconds.

I laughed. "If I'd have known that the whole guy-guy thing turned you on so much, I would have told you all this a long time ago."

We moved around so that we weren't sideways on the bed, and she laid her head on my shoulder and cuddled up against me.

"So you want to see me with another woman," she said.

"Hell yeah, babe," I replied. "SFM, standard male fantasy. You know that."

"Ok," she said. "We'll do that. RIGHT after I get to see you with another guy."

"Huh?" I said. I didn't expect her to say that.

"Fuck yeah," she said, pulling herself tighter against me. "I think that would be hot as shit. So you'll get what you want, me with another woman, after I get to see you with another guy," she said smugly.

"What...you want me to suck a guy's dick?" I said. Actually, the idea was starting to appeal to me. Whether it was because of the possibility of seeing her lick pussy, or me crawling in bed with a guy, I don't know.

"No," she said. "I want to see you blow a guy and get fucked by him. I want to see you act like a horny little whore."

"Then I get to see you act like a horny little lesbian?" I asked.

"Yep," she said simply.

"Deal," I replied. Silence reigned, then we dozed off.

The next morning, I woke up with Debby's mouth wrapped around my dick. Debby has talented lips, and I was in heaven when she sucked my dick. My hands went down and cradled her head in appreciation. I loved waking up this way.

She was intent on making me cum. Usually, her mouth was a prelude to her pussy...she'd get me raging hard, and then straddle me and ride my cock until we both had mind-shattering orgasms. This time, however, she kept going long past when I expected her to stop.

"You're going to get a mouthful real soon," I groaned.

She just increased her tempo, her mouth sliding up and down my cock faster and harder. It only took a few seconds more, then my dick exploded in her mouth. She kept sucking until my throbbing cock stopped pumping cum in her mouth.

"Mmmmm, baby," I said, caressing her head. She pulled her mouth off my dick, then crawled on top of me. She pressed her lips against mine, and opened her mouth in a full kiss. My mouth opened and my tongue was about to go into her mouth when the load of cum I'd just shot into her mouth flowed into mine.

My face turned and I spit out my cum. "Blech! What the hell, baby?" I demanded.

She laughed, wiping her mouth with the sheet. "Better get used to the taste if you're going to see me tasting a woman's pussy,"

"Not MINE!" I said, irritated. I grabbed the other side of the sheet and wiped the last bit of cum from my mouth.

She patted my face. "Poor baby," she teased. "I'm sorry if you didn't like it, but your part of the deal includes you swallowing cum."

I looked at her. Part of me suspected that the conversation the night before had simply been sex-talk, not anything real. "You're serious," I said. I wasn't against the idea...it had made me a bit horny thinking about it. I just wanted to be sure that she meant what she said.

"Fuck yes," she said, kissing me. "I'm still turned on about it."

I rolled her off of me, and propped my head up on my hand. "So, how do we do this?" I asked. While I knew lots of guys that would have loved to fuck her, I didn't know any that might have been interested in putting their dick in me.

Her eyes gleamed. "Why don't we go to the coast this weekend?" she said.

Her uncle had a beach house in Rockport. Actually, both of those words were a lie. The "house" was a glorified cabin, although it did have electricity and running water, and the beach was more than a mile away. She had a standing invitation for it's use, as he seldom went there anymore.

"What does that have to do with everything?" I asked, confused.

"Well...." she said, running her finger down my chest, "we go to Rockport, then we can go down and find a gay bar in Corpus. There's got to be one there somewhere."

The idea really appealed to me. Getting out of town to do the REALLY kinky stuff was a good idea. "Why don't we take Friday and Monday off and make a long weekend of it?" I suggested. We hadn't had a vacation in a while.

Her eyes were bright as she nodded. She stroked my cock hard again and then climbed up on me, sliding her pussy down my dick with a moan.