Becoming Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
They meet up later on that evening for drinks.
5k words
4.29
31.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What time are we expecting Chastity over for drinks baby?" Stefan quizzed.

"About 7 or so and she is bring the Margarita mix with her!" Kenya yelled from the bedroom.

He replayed the events that unfolded before him in his own bedroom a few short hours ago. Seeing Chastity tugging and sucking on Kenya's huge 42DD tits was definitely the highlight of his day so far. He had come to expect his wife to dive head first into a pair of oversized boobs but to witness Chastity, his seemingly quite ex-coworker, do the same was most definitely something that he did not expect to happen without some coaxing. He had to grab his swelling dick at the though of it.

"You think that was her first time with another woman?" he yelled from the living room.

She didn't hear his question. The water of the shower was drowning out all sounds as she was also was thinking back to the days earlier events. Thoughts of Chastity's pussy juices squirting out onto her chin as she came were consuming her thoughts at the time. As Kenya lathered up her huge tits her hand had other places it wanted to be. Before she knew it she had one hand vigorously rubbing her swollen clit while her other had was busy toying with her right nipple. The combination of the warm water and her hand on her tits were driving her deeper in solo orgasmic bliss. She took 2 fingers and shoved them into her soaking wet pussy as she felt her orgasm begin to grow. 10 or 12 had deep jabs were more than enough to bring her to an orgasm. Thoughts of Chastity taking off her shirt, and her DD's plopping out were more than she could take. As she began to cum she withdrew her two fingers from her pussy and began an assault on her clit that she would not soon forget. Her body stiffened as she let out a silent moan that would probably shatter glass if she were to make it audible. She collapsed with a loud thug that sent Stefan running.

"Baby are you Ok?" Stefan asked outside a locked bathroom door.

"I'm.....fine," Was all the reply Kenya could get out in one breath. She was spent.

She laid there in the aftermath of yet another orgasm of the day. The water began to get cold quickly snapping her out of her orgasmic bliss. She stood to her feet grab a towel and began to wipe herself dry.

"Stefan is going get a big kick out her squirting pussy" She thought to herself as she smiled at the thought of Stefan eating her pussy.

She knew if she could make Chastity ejaculate then her man would have her shooting cum clear across the room. That was the one thing that made it hard her to leave him alone during their dating years. Stefan was somewhat of a player and she knew it. But his pussy eating skills and his thick, pretty dick made it impossible to give this brother up. So she did what only a real woman would be able to do. She told Stefan that is he had the urge to stick his dick in another woman to make sure she had the chance to taste her pussy also. Every since that day she has not had any episode of girls calling or any kind of drama. He truly knew he had found his best friend that day and made sure not to fuck it up.

Stefan stood in the kitchen cutting up limes for the tequila shots when he heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," Kenya yelled form the hallway.

As Stefan peek out of the kitchen he took notice to what his wife was wearing. She chose a tight fitted wife beater tee shirt and a pair of thigh fitting jeans that made her ass look like an upside down heart. His heart skipped a beat.

"Hello," Chastity said politely as she entered their home.

"Welcome back I'm so glad that you could make it. Did you have any problems finding a sitter for the little ones?" Kenya asked.

"Not at all," she answered back.

Chastity had to squeeze by Kenya to get into the living room as she close the door behind her. They once again stood tit to tit. Kenya looked down to their boobs being sandwiched together looked up and Chastity and gave her a nice, soft peck on the lips. Chas obviously not satisfied with that small of a kiss put her hand behind Kenya's head and pulled her in close to her, pushed her tongue passed her lips and began a dance with Kenya's tongue that made her knees shake. Stefan came out of the kitchen with several shot of tequila and almost dropped them at the sigh of the two of embraced in a lip lock.

"What about me!" Stefan Shouted breaking their kiss and triggering laughter between the two ladies. "When is someone going to kiss me? I feel so left out!" He said as he pretended to cry

"Awwwwww," chastity cooed as she walked towards Stefan with open arms.

"I'm just joking with yall. Chastity I'm glad you could join us for drinks and "movies" this evening."

He embraced Chastity while trying not to spill any of the Cuervo 1800 that he poured into the shot glasses, six in all. He could feel her half inch long nipples press against his chest as she hugged him for all she was worth. As her head was side by side with his she licked him on the neck causing his Cavalli jeans to tent a tab bit. As they broke their hug he looked down and took notice of how much cleavage she had on display this evening. It was definitely much more then he had ever seen her display by during their time working together. She had on a pink V-neck tee shirt that blended in well with her honey colored skin. She had her lips glossed to the point it looked like she was in the process of giving a wet and sticky blowjob. She also had on a pair of jeans so tight that he could almost count the pubic hairs situated above the camel toe she was proudly sporting in those jeans. This was most definitely the after 5 Chastity he was getting a view of. Not the mother of 5 Chastity. Not at work Chastity. This was I'm ready to get fucked Chastity.

"Here. Have one of these." He handed her a shot of 1800 and a lime wedge.

"Here's yours baby." He said to Kenya.

As she passed one to his loving wife she playfully licked her tongue around the rim of the glass before taking the shot blowjob style. Seeing this and not to be out done Chastity followed suit. Being the jokester that he was Stefan stuck in 4 inch tongue into the shot glass all the way to the bottom and started moving his tongue around getting all of the liquor form the glass, not spilling a drop. This act gained both of the ladies attention and drew a WHEW from Chastity.

She looked over to Kenya and asked jokingly "Is it like that?"

"Just like that!" Kenya answered back then strolled off to the kitchen with a walk that spoke THAT'S MY MAN!

Stefan offered Chastity a seat and took the margarita mix from her and returned to the kitchen. Kenya playfully grabbed his cock as he stood behind her. She could feel his breath on her neck and it was turning her on. She let go of his Johnson and turned to open the freezer to get the ice out when she discovered that there was none.

"Shit, we're out of ice baby," Kenya said sounding disappointed

"Are u sure," Stefan questioned as he took a look for himself. "I thought I asked you to pick some up form the store when you went to Kroger"

"You did. And I still forgot. Tell u what, why don't you get Chastity to drive you to the corner store since she is behind your car and I'll finish up the stuff for the taco salad"

He looked at her puzzled but his excitement also showed. "Ok, I'll ask if she minds driving," he said trying to act as if he's clueless as to what she trying to set up.

He left the kitchen and came into the living room. What he saw almost made him fall flat on his face. Chastity was standing in the middle of the room with her pants off wearing the sexiest pair of boy shorts he has ever seen on a woman. She had her left hand on her left hip and her keys swing from her right index finger.

"Can you drive a stick," she asked sexily.

"I can learn!" Stefan slickly replied.

They both broke out in laughter as Stefan rushed her out the door before Kenya could see what she wasn't wearing. Into the darkness they walked to her car and he let her into her side of her car as a gentleman would. As she sat into the seat of her SL Class Benz she made sure to spread her legs to give him full view of her fat pussy lips. She smiled at him as he stared into her lap and asked him was he going to get in. He snapped out of his trance and raced around to the driver's side of her Benz and hopped in.

"Drop the top!" She commanded.

"You drop yours first," he challenged and laughed.

"Fool you know what I'm talking about! But we'll save that for the return trip," she said and winked at him.

He pulled out of the driveway after lowering her top; the one attached to her car, and sped off at a high rate of speed, throwing her back into her seat causing her tits to giggle a little. She reached over and turned up the radio but instead of bring her arm back over to her side of the car she grabbed Stefan's dick and asked him how he like the ride so far. Was this a trick question he thought to himself?

"I love it!" he shouted over the roar of the wind. "You can't beat V-12 power"

"Why don't you find a store a little further away so we can enjoy this wonderful night air?" she suggested as she fired up the biggest blunt he's seen in along time.

"Not a problem. As long as you have you have my dick in your hand like that, you are calling the shots Mrs. McCray," he said as she accepted the blunt from her hand.

As he sped down Central Avenue she continues to caress the bulge in his jeans that was dying to be set free. She sensed this and fished for his zipper. Once she found it she wasted no time in pulling his thick cock out. She stroked his dick a few time as she accepted the blunt back. Taking it in her right hand while using her left to gently stoke dick.

"Now this is what I'm talking about. A blunt in one hand and a fat dick in the other while being chauffeured in my own car! WHEW HEW," she yelled out.

She passed the blunt back to him. As he took a second pull she leaned over to his side of the car and began to tease the head of his dick with her soft, wet tongue. Stefan almost lost control of the car as she took in half of his dick into her mouth and began to hum. She bobbed her head up and down on his dick like it was her first meal of the day. As they pulled up to light he was able to look down for a minute and enjoy the visuals of the wonderful blowjob he was receiving. A truck full of white boys in a F150 pulled along side of them and began to cheer her on. As the light turned green neither car dared to move. Stefan could swear that the cheerleading from the truck sent her into over drive. She managed to fit about 5 of his 8 inch dick down her throat. Stefan lost it. He began to shoot rope after rope of hot jizz down her throat. When she had her fill she pulled back and let the rest splatter onto her lips and chin. She then sat up, looked over towards the guys in the truck and began to give them a little show by taking the come off of her lips and chin with her fingers and began to lick the warm cum as they watched in awe.

"My goodness!" Stefan said as he hit the gas and took a quick left to escape the now unwanted attention of 4 guys looking at his cum covered dick.

"You like?" Chas asks him as she took the blunt away from him and hit it.

All he could do was shake his head yes. They pulled onto the Exxon parking lot. He stared at her for a moment as they look into each others eyes and says he'll be right back. To his surprise she got out of the car to go inside with him! Had she forgotten she didn't have any pants on? Everyone at the gas station stopped and stared as they made their way into the empty store to grab some ice and a box of Optimos. They weren't in the store a full 60 seconds before male on lookers pumping gas made their way inside to get a peek. The woman at the counter gave them plenty of attitude as she rang them up.

"Jealous women kill me," Chastity said as they made their way out of the store.

"I think she was more surprised than anything," Stefan answered back as he turned around to look at the cashier. "On second though, I think she may be a little J."

As they made their way out of the parting lot all eyes were on the sliver Benz as it sped away. Chastity sat back in her seat with her eyes closed and a smile on her face as Stefan reached over and began play with her pussy thru her thong. She eased her legs open a little wider to allow her better access to her now wet pussy. He then slides his hand inside of her panties fishing for her love button and finds it. First he uses his middle finger to caress her clit in a circular motion. She moves her wide hips in sync with his finger. He moves his had down a little further and inserts his finger into her wet hole. She arches her back as she nears closer to an mini orgasm Stefan squeezes her clit between his index finger and his thumb. This sends her over the edge.

"OOOOOHHHHHH YESSSSSSS", she grabs his hand and holds it in place as her orgasm subsides.

"MMMMMMM. I can't wait to get some of the long tongue and thick dick I've been hearing about", she said sexily.

They pull back into the driveway at Stefan's, raise the top up on her 80k Benz and hop out if the car. Chastity is now nude form the waist down with the exception of her mules. She walks in front of him sexily and he playfully slaps her on her right ass cheek. He stop for a minute.

"You go on ahead inside. I'm going to finish the rest of this blunt and ill be on in. Here take this ice with you." He orders. "Ill just give them a few minutes to get warmed up before I dip back inside." He thinks to himself.

After about 10 minutes he finishes up the blunt and toying with the Mercedes gadgets then heads back inside to see what the two of them are up to. As he walks in the door he's greeted by the sexiest sight he could have ever imagined. Kenya is sitting on the couch upright with her feet propped up on the table. Chastity is sitting next to her in the same position.

"We'll be requiring a little lip service while we enjoy our drinks, baby", says Kenya as she reaches over and begins to play with Chastity's glistening pussy lips.

He walks over to the two of them and takes in the sight before him. He pick up one a shot of the 1800 and a lime wedge and takes a shot as Kenya reaches up in an attempt to unzip his zipper. He pushes her hand away.

"Let her do it," he says looking directly at their guest.

Chastity sits up on the couch with Stefan's dick is right at eye level. She reaches out and unbuttons his jeans; sticks her hand in his pants and grabs hold to his thick member. This time she gets a chance to get a good look at it which makes her lick her lips and smile. She pulled at out then looked over to Kenya if to as if it was ok. And before Chastity can get a chance to taste his cock, Kenya takes off Chastity's shirt, grabs her left breast and begins so lick her nipple. She lets a low moan escape for her lips as she wraps her full lips around his bulbous head of his dick. She takes it out of her mouth and licks around the head before taking in ½ of his rock hard dick into his mouth. He lets out a low grown and tilts his head back. He's is in heaven. She begins to pick up speed when Stefan suggests that he take a seat so he can enjoy his wonderful, second blowjob from her. He helps her up by her hand as her nipple pops out of Kenya's wet mouth and leads her over to his oversized chair where he takes a seat. She kneels between his legs, gets a good grip on it and began slurping on it. Up and down with a nice pace that seemed to make Stefan's dick get harder with each up stroke.

"Damn that looks so good," Kenya said.

She was stretched out over on the sofa enjoying the show as she played with her soaking wet pussy. Stefan could hear it from where he was sitting. She stood to her feet and walked over to join then. She was starting to feel the need to play with some pussy. She walked up behind Chastity and pushed the back of her head forcing her to take in about 2 more inches of dick then she had originally planned.

"AAAARGGGGHHHH," chastity gagged as she had dick stuffed down her throat. "You like my husbands dick don't cha!" Kenya said as she continued to push her head further down until her nose rested at Stefan pubic hairs.

"MMMMHHHHMMMM," was all Chastity could manage to get out with Stefan thick dick stuffed in her mouth.

Kenya let go of her hair and got behind chastity. She lay on her back and slid up under Chastity. Kenya sank her index finger all the way into Chastity's soaking wet hole and held it there while her tongue danced around and over Chastity's clit. Kenya could feel Chastity squeeze her pussy around her finger, then release, then squeeze, then release. Chastity was really enjoying sucking Stefan's cock while having her pussy played with. Her saliva covered Stefan's dick and she rubbed the wetness up and down it with her hand and then proceeded to suck a little faster. Kenya could feel Chastity getting more excited and began finger fucking Chastity's pussy matching the rhythm of Chastity's mouth on Stefan's cock and synchronized that with her tongue on Chastity's hard clit. Soon, Kenya felt the tell tale contractions around her finger as Chastity, with Stefan's cock still in her mouth, let out a long, low ecstatic groan as she began to cum. A gob of thick honey oozed slowly from Chastity's hole as she unhurriedly bucked her hips. Kenya removed her finger and placed it in her own mouth, her lips closing around her finger as she sucked off Chastity's cum.

Stefan stood up and pulled his dick away from Chastity's mouth. He walked to the bedroom got into the bed and lay down on his back. Kenya and Chastity followed. As they entered the room Kenya went over and, with her back to his face, lowered her pussy onto his mouth while sitting up. Kenya called Chastity over with her beckoning finger and invited her to straddle Stefan's hard dick that was pointing straight up. Chastity walked over to them, her black mules still on her feet. She placed one knee on either side of Stefan's body and climbed onto him. Chastity lowered herself onto Stefan's waiting cock. She slowly impaled herself on his delicious dick, letting out a long, silent breath. When she had him all the way inside her, she began to rotate her hips to the sounds of the Sweetback softly CD that was playing in the back ground.

"MMMMMMMMMM thissss is fells wonderful", Chastity moaned as she continue to gyrate her hips.

Chastity was beginning to enjoy the feel of Stefan deep inside her. She kept him in deep and began rocking her hips back and forth. Chastity and Kenya faced each other, with one riding Stefan's cock and the other riding his face. Kenya reached forward and put her hands on Chastity's shoulders, pulling her closer. Kenya kissed Chastity passionately on her mouth and Chastity responded by thrusting her tongue deep into Kenya's mouth. When their embrace broke, Kenya started fondling Chastity's tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples.

"OOOOHHHHH YESSSSSSS!!' Chastity arched backward, moaning loudly.

Chastity began lifting and dropping herself up and down on Stefan, fucking his cock like it was the last one on earth. Kenya needed to cum badly, and Stefan's tongue was seeing to that. He was tongue fucking her with increasing speed. She rotated her pelvis as her wet pussy mashed against his mouth. Chastity leaned forward and clutched Kenya by her upper arms. Using this leverage, Chastity moved up and down on Stefan's cock like a piston engine, causing her heavy tits to bounce. Kenya held onto Chastity and rode Stefan's face like a wild woman. The feeling in their pussies, plus the visual scene of one another fucking and nearing orgasm sent them both over the edge and they came, flooding Stefan with their juices. Kenya nearly fell off of Stefan's face as he lapped at her pussy juices with his tongue. Chastity rubbed her own clit as her drenching wet pussy shook around Stefan's beautiful cock.

12