Becoming Her Bitch

Story Info
Submissive guy meets amazing dominatrix- intense punishment
4.7k words
4.38
177.4k
103

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seotyknam
seotyknam
89 Followers

I am Sam and this is my story.

******************************************

I walked into the coffee shop, and couldn't quite believe what I was seeing. I mean, this was a blind date. My friend Laura from work had said she was fit, but girls always say that about their friends. This girl looked incredible. She wore a tight white sleeveless top, showing a superb cleavage, easily a DD cup, curving into a shapely waist. Perfectly straight red hair ran down her pale skin and grazed the top of her breasts. Her eyes were a vivid blue, her lips were full, her face delicately pretty, yet she did not look vulnerable. She sat with one finger, nail painted a deep red like the others, in the corner of her mouth as she absent mindedly looked down at the newspaper in front of her.

It can't be her, I thought, this is too good. Yet she was sat where her text said she would be, her hair the right colour. But that was the only detail she had given me, I hadn't expected this.

"Emily?" I asked, voice a bit weaker than I'd intended. My heart beat faster as she looked up, and gave me a little smile. Beautiful, but a little mocking, perhaps. I suddenly regretted not putting more effort in. My hair was as long and curly as always, my t-shirt and jeans plain and cheap.

"Ah, Sam" she smiled, and I joined her, trying to look more confident than I felt.

Shit, what do I say? What do I normally say when I'm talking to people? The silence of a few seconds seemed excruciating. Luckily, she broke it.

"So, why are you going on blind dates at twenty-three?" she asked in a well spoken, though not overly posh, southern English accent.I managed to remain cool

"I could ask you the same" I replied in my slightly less polished Estuary accent.

She grinned at me, showing flawless white teeth. This girl really had it all.

"Most men can't satisfy my needs" she said quietly, and so suggestively I was embarrassed to release I was already getting hard. I squirmed to adjust my dick under my waistband. She seemed to enjoy me squirming.

"Most women can't satisfy mine" I retorted, feeling a bit stupid for just mirroring her question again, but it was true. I'd had a few short term girlfriends, but I'd always struggled with the sex. Most girls want to be on the bottom, but so do I. And I need to be dominated. I found this too embarrassing to tell some girls. Others gave it a half hearted try, but it wasn't what I really wanted, what I really needed.

"So what are your needs?" I asked

"Simple really. I want a man to do whatever I want". The words made me dick fully hard. I looked her in the eyes

"I would do whatever you wanted" I blurted out. Oh God, I couldn't believe I just said that. I looked down immediately. Thirty seconds into the date and I'd made myself look like a total loser. It really was pathetic how quickly I'd become totally infactuated with this woman.

But when I looked up, she was looking at me with real interest. I felt like, somehow, she already knew. She knew how I wanted to be tied up, humiliated, fucked up... Her eyes penetrated mine.

"Really?" she asked "You'd do anything?" Her voice was so sexy, so suggestive...

"Anything" I replied instantly. She liked the fact I said so straight away. I realised that I was now leaning over the table, with her sat back in her chair. Suddenly, she leaned in too, so our faces were almost touching. I loved her confidence.

"So if I asked you to do something for me, you'd do it, straight away?" She whispered

"Yes. Absolutely" I again replied straight away, so caught up in the moment, so hard...

She pulled away slightly, looked me hard in the eyes, and demanded

"Piss yourself."

I couldn't believe she'd asked me that. I couldn't seriously do that, could I? And did I want to? I mean I was into a lot of weird stuff, but not that...

I realised I'd already started. I panicked. What if this was a joke? Of course it was a joke. Shit. I can't stop. She'll tell Laura, everyone at work will know, I'm going to have to walk home with a massive stain on the front of my jeans... I could feel the hot urine soaking into my jeans. Shit. And into my t-shirt as well, I'd tucked my hard dick into my waistband. This was a fucking nightmare... I looked up, waiting for her to look disgusted. But she didn't. She looked surprised, but intrigued. She slowly lent forward, to see the damage I had done to myself.

"I..." I could only mutter. She gave me an evil smile

"You're coming home with me".

From there, it is a bit of a blur. She took me by the hand, and led me out the cafe. Her grip was firm and her walk determined, and even though she was shorter than me, shorter than she'd seemed sitting own, I felt totally in her power. Finally I got to see her arse, and it was as wonderful as the rest of her, large, pert and well rounded, hugged tight by denim shorts over black leggings. I had no idea if people noticed my stain, and I didn't care, I thought only of her. And then briefly on Laura, and how I could possibly thank her. From then on, I thought of nothing but Emily.

She drove a new looking blue Saab, not too fancy but certainly showing she had a fair amount of money for her age, certainly more than me. She opened the back door, sat me down, did my seatbelt, as I simply wordlessly obeyed. She drove, I don't know how long. I simply sat in my wet clothes. She stopped the car and walked round to me. By instinct, I didn't move, I just waited for her to get me. She opened the door, unbuckled me and led me into her house. We were in the countryside, in a very ordinary looking detached house. No one else was around. She led me inside and led me straight past the kitchen and living room, pulled a key from her pocket and unlocked a door, revealing a windowless room in total darkness. I wanted to go in more than I wanted my next breath.

She pushed me inside by the back of my head, then shut the door. I stood in total blackness as I heard her stride back into the house. I didn't dare to move around or look for a light, I just stood there, willing her to come back to me. And in a couple of minutes, she did. She held my arms from behind, so I didn't turn, then let go and the door shut and then locked, loudly, creating a sense of foreboding. She flicked a switch and two big ceiling lights came on, revealing a totally black room, with only a bench with straps coming off it, and boxes underneath. The room was small, without space to move around the bench, which was right in the middle, and with her behind me it created a thrilling feeling of being trapped. I had no idea what she might do, but I felt a little scared, and that thrilled me more than anything. It was a proper sex dungeon.

"Wow" I said, very quietly. She turned me, and I can honestly say I saw the sexiest sight of my life. She wore black knee high leather boots, black silk panties and a very tight black corset, making her breasts look incredibly huge. Her fair skin could not have looked more beautiful against her black clothing, and her deep red hair made the image almost unreal. She slapped me round the face, hard enough that it stung.

"Rule one" she said. "You do not speak until spoken till".

"Yes" I replied instantly. She slapped me again, in exactly the same spot she had hit me before. The sweet sting made me even more turned on.

"Rule two. You will always address me as mistress, unless I request something else. I will call you... whatever the fuck I want. Bitch is a good start, do you agree?"

"Yes mistress".

She smiled and stroked my red cheek. I felt extremely grateful for the attention. She thought for a moment

"No, not bitch." She looked down at my wet trousers and gave a short, sharp laugh

"Piss bitch. Much better. Lie on the table, piss bitch."

"Yes mistress". I felt a thrill of humiliation as I lied down. She leaned over me, her magnificent breasts only inches from my face. I wanted more than anything to touch them, to lick them, to bury my unworthy face in them, but I knew I must not. I had to be a good bitch.

"You must be the most pathetic little bitch I've ever met. To piss yourself like that, no dignity." She squeezed my cheeks together with the thumb and forefinger and looked me in the eyes.

"What a pathetic little cunt you are. Do you think you deserve me? Is that what you think?"

"No mistress" I mumbled through my pressed lips.

Suddenly, she grabbed my hair on the back of my head, and forced my head around. I turned my body with it so I was face down.

"Lets get a proper look at you, then, piss bitch". She wretched my shirt over my head, the soggy bottom of it brushing against my face. Next she yanked my shoes and socks off, and finally my half sodden jeans. I was left just in my boxer shorts, and I became aware just how sodden they were. Although I couldn't see her, I could feel her glare digging into the back of my head, and the rest of me.

"God, you are disgusting, piss bitch, lying in your own piss. I can't believe I let a worthless cunt like you into my house." I loved every bit of every insult more than the most lavish praise from any other girl. "You at least can't be allowed loose." She grabbed my hands, one at a time, securing them into the straps attached to the corners of the bed, the straps tight and secure. She did the same to my feet, and I could tell she was an expert at this, she did it so quickly. I loved the feeling of restriction, but I was surprised that the straps were long and I still had quite a lot of possible movement. I could have turned and faced her. In fact, I must...

As if she was reading my thoughts, she pushed my head down into the bench.

"Look up, piss bitch, and you'll be sorry. A pathetic piece of shit like you is not allowed to look at me. You are not worthy, are you?"

"I am not worthy, mistress". I heard her kneel at the end of the table, between my spread legs, and heard rubbing.

"Oh God, my tits feel good today" she said, to the room more than to me. I heard her hand slide down her body, I could hear every little sound, there was no other noise.

"Oh fuck, and my pussy." I heard the soft, wet sound of finger entering vagina. "This tight little cunt feels amazing!" she exclaimed loudly, finger sliding in and out of the wetness. I had always loved watching girls masturbate, and I couldn't resist this... I realised what she was doing, trying to make me break my word and look up at her. I must not. I was a good little bitch, and I would remain a good little bitch.

"Oh fuck, oh fucking my sweet little pussy" she moaned. The sound of fingering stopped briefly, and she sucked hard on her fingers. Quickly she jammed them back in and frigged herself even harder.

"Oh fuck! Oh, my little cunt!" she yelled. Blood rushed to my head, I felt panicked, torn between two great desires: to remain obedient, and to see my beautiful mistress in ecstasy. I hardly noticed my erect cock painfully pressed into the bench.

"Oh fuck, fuck, FUCK! Oh!" She was close to orgasm. I couldn't help myself. I was just a pathetic little bitch, I had to see her, I had to...

I turned and knew I'd made the right choice. One smooth white breast was hanging out her corset, the other pressed hard onto its' holding. The breast had a small pink nipple, and on instinct I had to suck it, I pulled hard against my restraints, willing them to break, fuck the consequences. I looked down and her fingers had pushed aside her tight little panties, and two of them were pushed deep into her perfect pussy, while the other pressed hard on her little clit. She knelt back, eyes closed, and her moaning got higher pitched,

"Uh, uh, uuuuh" I could smell the wonderful aroma of her glorious wet hole... She opened an eye and saw me.

I turned my head back to the bench straight away. She stopped masturbating.

"What the fuck are you doing" she yelled.

"You stupid little cunt." She grabbed me tight around the neck. "I warned you, you stupid little fucking bitch". I wasn't sure if she was serious. I felt like she might not let go of my throat. I was scared. "I gave you one fucking instruction" she shouted right in my ear. I felt very red

"Sorry" I squeaked. She relaxed her grip and slapped me round the back of the head.

"Sorry mistress! Sorry for being such a naughty, pathetic, useless little piss bitch".

"Sorry won't fucking cut it, piss bitch. You not only broke the rules, you tried to cover it up. I saw you look away. You stupid little bitch. You are going to learn that actions have consequences." I loved that she said that. I wanted to feel her full anger, her full strength.

She undid my leg straps, pulled down my dirty boxers and threw them onto the back of my head, I felt the wetness seep through.

"You can't wear men's underwear, you dumb bitch. From now on, you wear my panties. And if you piss in them, I'll kill you".

"Yes mistress". She pulled her black silk panties off and pulled them up my legs, as high as they would go so the front bound my balls and dick tightly, and the back rubbed against my arsehole. I felt so grateful. I loved wearing panties. I wore my ex-girlfriends once, but when she saw she just looked at me, shocked and taken aback.

"Are you, er, gay?" She had asked.

"No" I replied, too quickly, "no, I'm just, um, into this, it's not weird..." She'd dumped me a week later. She didn't understand. But Emily did, Emily totally understood me. Emily's panties were as wet as mine, but hers were soaked with her lovely juices. They felt so good, I never wanted to take them off.

"You look more like a whore than a bitch like that." She observed. "I was going to play with your stupid little cock, but you can forget that now." She turned me over and looked disdainfully at my stupid little cock, even though it was rock hard. She pulled a draw out from underneath the table and grabbed some furry handcuffs. She undid my arm restraints, and I immediately offered her my hands, not liking the freedom. I was a bitch, sorry, a whore, and I needed to be restrained. She pushed my legs back until my knees were near my chin, then grabbed my arms forward and fastened the handcuffs in front of my knees. I loved this, I was more restricted than before.

She then grabbed my legs, pulled them apart and tied them into the restraints my arms had been in. As she did, I slipped back, leaving my arse spread and my little hole totally exposed. I knew then what she had in store for me, and yet again I felt a surge of excitement. All of my ex-girlfriends who I'd asked to play with my arsehole had been very uncomfortable with the idea, had usually given it a brief touch and then ignored it, or had looked at me like I was a pervert. I was a pervert, I was Emily's little whore pervert, and no one else would ever understand.

She ducked out of my vision, went into a draw, and came up wearing a black, smooth strap on dildo, maybe five inches. A little smaller than my cock. Ah, she is being merciful, I thought. I've never had any more than a tip of a finger up my little arse, this will surely still give me the pain I need. She straddled the bench, over my face. I loved the view of her directly upwards. Her glorious white breasts, now both plunging out of her corset, seemed even more magnificent, I wanted to plunge my unworthy mouth around those amazing pink nipples even more. Her beautiful deep blue eyes bore into mine as if there was nothing else in the world. I threw my head back submissively, but she grabbed my head and yanked it forward. She pushed her strap on towards my mouth, and I gaped my mouth open. She slowly pushed her cock towards my mouth, talking to me calmly.

"I wanted to break you in slowly, whore. I wanted to give you the great feeling of having this cock stuck up your arse while I felt that little nob of yours". My heart sunk, I need fucking, I needed it so bad. Her cock went into my mouth, and I sucked. I'd never sucked a cock before, so I had no idea if I was any good. I tried hard; I was a whore, after all.

"But I need to be strict with you, I need an obedient whore". She slapped me gently to illustrate her point. "Will you disobey me again, whore?" she asked politely. I shook my head quickly. She slapped me harder.

"You didn't say "mistress"" she said sternly. But I couldn't!

"I guess that wasn't fair, you do have a cock in your mouth. Well life isn't fair, not for little whores". That's true, I thought, this is how I need to be treated.

"I don't have to treat you good when you are good. So when you are bad, like today, when you think your pathetic eyes are worthy of my body while I pleasure myself, you will be treated very, very bad." The cock was jammed right down my throat, and I gagged. She left it in for a second, and then fully pulled it out.

"Is that fair, bitch?" She asked

"Yes mistress, that's totally fair. I've been such a bad little whore." I replied.

She smiled, and my heart sank as I again registered her beauty. I couldn't believe a woman this fair and pretty could be such a strong mistress, it really was a dream. She went back into the draw, and came back up. She held two crocodile clips linked by a chain, a ball gag and was still wearing a smooth, black strap on. Except this one was at least twice the size of the one she had on before, bigger than the biggest cock I'd seen in porn. I looked and it and my eyes went wide with fear. She gave me the biggest, evillest smile yet.

"Good whore. I agree".

First she crouched on top of me, the gigantic strap on resting on my stomach, and pulled out the crocodile clips. They looked brutally tight as she released them and let them slap back together. I could feel myself sweating.

"I could say this isn't going to hurt" she said sweetly "but I'd be lying. Do you want these on your titties?"

"Yes mistress"

"I'm not convinced"

"Please mistress, please clamp those on my worthless titties, I'm just a whore and I need it".

"Ok whore". She clipped it onto my right nipple first, at least releasing it slowly on. I exhaled in shock at the pain. It hurt a lot, but I really need the other one on, and on it went, this time she let go when it was nearly on, but the pain wasn't as bad as the first. My body took a second to adjust to the feeling, and then I liked it. It was real pain, real nasty pain, and I wanted more. I wanted my arse fucked.

Or did I? I mean that thing was ridiculous. It was going to hurt so much, it was half the size of my torso. It was going to destroy me. Oh, but I liked that. I wanted to be damaged, be loose like a real whore.

"I'm far too nice to you" she said "I really want to fuck you, and for it to hurt, but sadly I feel a little affection for you, you stupid little piss whore. I'm going to lube you up before I fuck you." She reached down and applied a big glob of lube to my exposed arsehole. She buried a finger in, and my arsehole was pushed in slightly by a soft, moist finger. It felt amazing, and I wanted so much more.

"Looks good" she said, admiring my arse. The compliment felt so deserved, I felt so proud. But she frowned. "But it's the wrong colour".

Huh? I suddenly understood her via a sharp pain to my left buttock. She held up her horse whip to me and let me nibble on the end. Then she hit my other cheek, and then right down the middle, perfectly onto my lubed up hole. I bit my bottom lip hard and squeaked with pleasure. She whipped each cheek hard alternatively, the pain rushing up to join that consistently pulsing down from my nipples in a wonderful storm of pain. I threw back my head and sighed femininely with each stroke. Finally, she stopped and admired her handiwork.

"Much better. Now, to claim this whore hole for myself". Excitement swept over me.

"But first, you need to beg". She looked up at he, her brutal huge cock pressed just centimetres from my hole.

"Please mistress, fuck me" I begged. She slapped me.

seotyknam
seotyknam
89 Followers
12