Becoming His

Story Info
Her journey into the possession of a mob boss.
9.8k words
4.26
57.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not Italian, nor have I ever met a member of the mafia. My distinct apologies for any errors or misconceptions.

-Introduction-

A few months before my twentieth birthday, I sat with Marco Giovanni, the most notorious mafia boss in New York, on the couch in his room sipping soda. We talked for hours that night. Actually, he talked, and I listened. He told me that he loved me, that he has sine he had seen me on the arm of my ex-boyfriend. And he told me he wanted to be his girl, his only love. He also told me what being his girl meant. It meant dressing nice and going with him to parties to help impress clients and to keep him company. It meant living with him in the den and helping with the chores and the cooking for the rest of the gang. It meant giving myself to him totally and completely. It meant allowing him to own me, to possess my body whenever, wherever and however he wanted. It meant never telling him "no." It meant accepting his punishments and discipline and learning from his training. It meant allowing him to mark my body in any way, permanently or otherwise. It meant allowing him to share me with whomever he chose. It meant accepting him as my Master. But it also meant his undying protection, devotion and love. It meant his safe arms to hide in. It meant a permanent place as a friend to all the gang. It meant, should I wish, training in the mob ways and a place among the leaders both outside and inside the den. It meant that I would never want for anything and that I would feel loved and cherished and needed for all my time. And I wanted it. And so I agreed to it all, and we sealed it with a kiss.

-Chapter 1-

"Doc will be here at three to prepare you for me. You are to do exactly as he says without question. Trust him as you would me. Tonight, my love, I will take you as my own." That's what the note that sat on my pillow read. I had awoken to it that morning, three days after I pledged myself to him. Doc's real name was Piero, but they all called him Doc because that was his job. He was, along with being a leader in the gang, the doctor for all of us so that care would come quickly after any fights, and so that no one had to give their information to a state doctor in order to get a check up. Though he could be a rough and ruthless mobster, he had always been kind and gentle to me, and was one of my closest friends, despite the thirty years age difference. At three o'clock he knocked on my door and I let him in, butterflies fluttering in my stomach so much that I almost felt nauseous.

"Ciao, caro," he said, a tender hand gracing my cheek. I looked into his eyes and saw a sadness I did not understand. "I have been preparing girls for Marc for several years now. I must admit it saddens me that you will be the last. But it brings me great joy to know that he will be with such a girl as you forever. You are just what he needs, caro. You are perfect. Perfetto."

I smiled at him as I closed the door behind me, still gazing shyly at the floor. "You are scared, no?" I nodded. "There is no need to be, though I know that that will not stop you from it. You will feel much joy and love tonight. Never has Marco not treated a young woman right, and for certain he will treat you best of all. You will be complete tonight. A woman worthy of envy, for sure."

He turned to my small bed and placed his black doctor's bag upon it. Cradling my head in his hands so that I looked him in the eye, he gave me my instructions. "Now, caro, I want you to go take a shower. Be sure to scrub yourself cleaner than you've ever been. Shave your legs smooth, and your belly. Wash your hair at least twice, too. Then come to me. I will wait." I nodded my ascent and moved towards my small bathroom. Turning on the hot spray, I reveled in the tingles of anticipation coursing through my body as I carefully lathered and soaped every part of me, paying special attention to my breasts, my ass and my tender slit. I carefully shaved away all traces of hair from my stomach, armpits and legs. I then soaped and rinsed my long brown hair twice, and after another minute of relaxing in the water, I turned off the spray and toweled myself dry. I then dawned my blue silk bathrobe and cautiously exited the room in a cloud of steam. Doc was there, sitting on the bed. When I came into the room, he rose.

"Perfetto. Now sit down and I will comb your hair." And so I sat on the stool in front of my desk and watched in the large mirror atop of it as he gently pulled a comb through my long tresses, petting my damp hair lovingly and combing it until it shone. Then he carefully wound it until it sat piled at the back of my skull, where he pinned it gracefully with a single comb. After he had finished, he handed me tube of lipstick. "Just a little," he said, and so I carefully spread a thin layer over my puffy lips until they were a light cherry red.

Motioning for me to stand, he turned me to face him and slowly drew my robe open. Though he had seen my naked many times before, this time felt much different and I deftly moved to cover myself. Quickly he grabbed my hands and held them behind me, pushing my full breasts forward. "You best not being doing that tonight, caro," he whispered in my ear. He slipped the robe off my shoulders and walked around me once, appraisingly, lightly drawing a finger across my shoulders, making me shiver.

"Surely you are the most beautiful girl to ever have lain with him," he said as he smiled, though I doubted this, for I had seen some of the busty, lanky girls who had shared Marco's bed before. Doc led me to my bed and pushed me gently until I sat, then pushed me once more until I lay flat on my back, my legs dangling over the sides. I lifted my hips at his command and felt him slide a towel under me. Then I heard the zipper of his bag being pulled and the whisper of his brush mixing a lather.

"Spread your legs," he told me, and blushing I did so, afraid to hesitate and invite his anger upon me again. "Wider." So I spread my legs as far as the bed would allow and whimpered low as I felt him touch a single finger to my flowery lips and push gently inside. "Ah," he chuckled, "I see you are already soaking wet. Surely you will make a fine slut for Marco." I blushed fiercely at that and turned my head in shame, but his gentle hand on my thigh reassured me.

"Don't move, caro," he whispered, and I felt him pulling the hairs between my thighs away from my body and snipping them gently away with his sheers. When he had reduced me to stubble, I felt the soft touch of his brush as he spread lather over my mound and lips and even into the crack of my ass. He took extra care in stroking the brush up and down my soaking slit and I shuddered lightly in pleasure. With another chuckle he began to shave away the lather and hair, the blade being only a kiss on my skin. Gently he pulled my lips from my body and I felt the kiss of the razor there, and again as he spread my cheeks to shave around my puckered hole.

When he was finished, he gently wiped all traces of lather from me and spread a sweet smelling after-shave over me that stung slightly. Then he told me to turn over so my ass was in the air. I felt him moving behind me and gently rubbing a slick and cool gel around my ass hole. I gasped and shivered at the touch, my fears renewed. "Relax. This will hurt just a little, but you've got be clean there, too." And then to my mortification and slight arousal, he slipped a single finger past the tight sphincter of my anus. After turning it around a few times to loosen me, he slipped it out, only to replace it with what felt like a plastic tube. Slowly I felt him push it into me and I winced in pain at the burning it created. He rubbed my back reassuringly as he finished inserting the tube. I then felt a warm fluid begin to enter my ass, making me feel unbearably full. The fluid continued to enter me until I thought I would burst into two. I groaned softly as my stomach cramped as he removed the tube and forced into its place a plug, holding the fluid inside of me. Gently he massaged my back and sang softly to me as I moaned in pain and discomfort, and after what felt like an eternity he lifted me up and brought me to the bathroom, where he removed the plug and allowed me to empty myself into the toilet. I was so relieved to be empty of the fluids that I didn't even care that he watched as I relieved myself. Then, to my terror, he put me back over the bed and repeated the degrading process.

After the second time, he brought me back to the room and laid me down on the soft carpet. He them produced a bottle of yellow oil that smelled faintly of vanilla and squirted some onto his hands. He warmed the oil with his hands for a brief moment, then approached me and knelt by my side, telling me to close my eyes and enjoy. He then proceeded to massage oil into every part of my body, paying extra special attention to my breasts and thighs. He spent extra time massaging my sopping cunt, and by the time he flipped me over I was moaning in ecstasy. He then proceeded to massage out all the tension in my back and rub oil into my firm ass. When he finished, he left the room to wash his hands, leaving me lying in peace and contentment on the floor.

Upon returning, he helped me up and produced a garment bag from somewhere behind my bed. From it he pulled a black garter belt, sheer black stockings, a thin black thong and a lacy black corset. He sat me down on the bed, slowly pulling the stockings up my smooth legs. He then handed my the thong the put on, sliding his finger under it make sure that it sat perfectly between the cheeks of my ass and right atop my slit. He smiled wickedly when he felt the material already growing wet. He then attached the garters and I raised my arms to allow him to slide the corset over my head. He positioned it and laced it, tight enough so that my waist tapered and my breasts bulged upwards, trying to escape, but loose enough to allow me to breath with comfort.

When he was finished, he slowly rotated me to check his handiwork, and then lead me by the arm to the floor-length mirror on my wall. "Look, caro," he whispered in my ear as he stood behind me, gazing at my reflection over my shoulder, "You are so beautiful. So sexy, caro." I blushed softly as my eyes met my own in the mirror. I had to admit, I did look good. I had never felt so beautiful in all my life. My body was glistening and glowing, my breasts looked full and large and the skin of my thighs shown white against the stockings.

"One more thing," he said, and he turned to retrieve a box from the bed. From it he produced a pair of gorgeous black heels, strappy with three-inch stilettos. He knelt and I raised my foot to allow him to slip them on, completing my outfit. Perfetto.

"Come with me, now. It is time." With butterflies the size of bats in my stomach, I grabbed his hand as he led my slowly up the stairs and down the hallway to the large mahogany door at the end of the hallway. He knocked three times and the sound reverberated in the hall and through my head. He bent down close to my ear, gave me a gentle nibble and whispered "Buona notte, caro." And with that, he was gone, and I stood alone in the empty hall staring at the door, behind which waited my future.

-Chapter 2-

After a few seconds that felt like an eternity, the door opened slowly. What I saw in the door frame took my breath away. He towered above me, a full foot above my five feet six inches. He was muscular but not overly bulky, his hair was jet black and fell just above his ears. He was wearing a deep mahogany bathrobe, silk shining in the pale light behind him. But the thing that struck me most were his eyes. They were gray, like the ocean after a storm, but dark with desire. And as I met his gaze with lowered eyelids, I saw them filled with overwhelming love that literally took my breath away.

He held out his hand to me and I put my own hand in it, trying to ignore the fact that it was shaking like a leaf. He pulled me gently towards him and shut the door behind him. His hands went immediately to the clip in my hair, releasing my long brown tresses. With a single hand under my chin and one in my hair, he tilted my face to his so that I looked him full in the eyes. "You are so incredibly beautiful, bambino," he whispered. Then he bent his head and kissed me. It was sweet and gentle and so beautiful that my knees went week and he had to grip my hair tighter to keep me standing.

Pulling away, he began to speak, still holding my head with his eyes locked on mine. "This is it, babe. After this, there's no turning back. If you've changed your mind, this is the time to tell me. I won't hold it against you and I won't punish you for it. But after this you won't have a choice anymore. So what's it going to be, sweetheart?"

Without hesitation I gave the reply that I knew in my heart was the absolute, unchangeable truth. "I belong here. This is where I want to be, where I need to be. With you. Forever. I belong to you, Marco Giovanni. Please, make me yours."

He smiled at that, and took my mouth in a fierce kiss. Pushing me against the wall, he pinned my arms above my head as he continued to assault my lips, parting them with his tongue and thrusting himself inside me. I groaned with pleasure and anticipation, and just when I thought I would die with desire, he pulled away, breath harsh against my neck.

Pulling me towards his large four-poster bed, he told me to kneel in front of him as he sat on its edge. "Look at me," he said, and I did. "You are my slut now. You belong to me. And as your Master, I hold the right to use, pleasure, punish, mark and share you in any way I feel fit. And that begins right now. I want you over my knee for your first spanking, girl."

Shaking with fear and blushing with embarrassment, I rose and draped myself over his lap, my forehead pressed unceremoniously into the mattress and my legs draped on the bed behind me. As one of his hands went to the small of my back, pressing lightly to hold me down, the other went to the exposed cheeks of my ass, his large warmth rubbing and caressing me gently. Then, without warning, the first stinging slap landed on my right cheek. I cried out and squirmed in his lap, but his other hand held me firm. The next five strokes of his hand came without mercy, warming my ass to a soft pink glow until silent tears coursed down my cheeks. After the tenth slap, I lay still and stopped struggling, sobbing gently into the mattress. Through thirty slaps I endured, and though the pain in my ass was immense, I also felt my juices run down my thigh. I was wetter than I had been in all of my life.

After the thirtieth stroke his hand went back to soothing and caressing my ass. His once warm hand now felt cool and refreshing on my stinging skin. He picked me up and turned me over, cradling me on his lap. He slowly kissed away my tears and held me until I'd stopped crying. "You did very well, bambino. I am very pleased. In the future, however, you will learn to lie still when you are being punished. Do you understand?"

I sniffed and nodded my ascent. I then felt his hand tighten painfully over my flaming bottom. "I said do you understand," he repeated with a hint of iron in his voice.

"Yes," I replied meekly, not sure of what he was looking for. I winced as his grasp on me tightened.

"Yes, Master?" I tried, and was relieved when he released his grip on my bottom.

"Tell me, slut, do you know the Italian word for 'Master?'"

"No, Master," I answered.

"Then I shall teach it to you. It is 'padrone' and it is what I want you to call me when we are alone together, do you understand?"

"Yes... Padrone," I replied, testing the new word on my tongue.

"Very good," he praised, kissing my forehead lightly. He then ordered me back on my knees.

"Now slut, you will learn how to please your Padrone. Untie my robe and see what I have for you."

With this command my hands shook with fear. I had heard rumors of the size of Marc's cock, though some seemed just too outrageous to believe. But now, gazing at the sizeable tent in his robe, I was beginning to think those rumors had been true. Anxious to please my new Padrone, I raised myself up to untie his robe. But my hands shook so terribly that I couldn't get the knot open. Terrified of inciting his anger or disappointment, I tried feebly to gain control of my nerves. However, to my surprise, he placed his hands over mine with a kind smile and gently helped my untie his robe and draw it open, revealing him to me.

It was then that I realized the rumors were true. He pumped his hand up and down his throbbing shaft a few times and grew before my eyes to an intimidating eleven inches. But what scared me even more than his impressive length was his enormous girth. He must have been at least four inches thick, so much that I figured I could barely encompass him in my two hands. The white hot terror that filled me with the prospect of this pulsing monster being forced into me was almost so much that I bolted from the room, but he seemed to anticipate and slipped a gentle but strong hand into my hair, gripping me by the roots.

"Put your hands behind your back and come have a taste, slut." I leaned forward and tenderly, experimentally licked away some of the fluid oozing from his head. It tasted salty, but not bad, and I went back to lick more. His groan spurred me on, and began to lick delicately up and down his long shaft, tracing the veins with my tongue.

"Put me in your mouth," he told me, and again fear gripped me as I wondered how I would fit his monster cock into me. "Just relax your jaw," he told me, and brought one hand up to massage the muscles in my jaw. I opened my mouth and slowly, with his help, was able to fit the head in past my lips. I lavished it with my tongue, my head filling with the scent of his oozing cum. He pulled my off of him and directed me to lick and suck his large balls, one alone which filled my mouth to overflow.

After several minutes he pulled me off of him and I sank back to my knees. "That was very good, slut, you will prove to be an excellent cocksucker." At that, he pulled me to my feet so that I stood before him, standing and kissing me passionately. Then he led me through the screen doors onto his terrace overlooking Times Square for some fifty feet up and twenty miles away. He sat down in a soft armchair, pulling me protectively into his lap and wrapping his arms around me. He handed me a glass of chilled champagne, and I looked at him questioningly.

"Just one glass, bambino. It will help you to relax." I took the thin stemmed glass in my hand and sipped it cautiously, the taste of alcohol new to my senses. Finding that it was not half bad, I leaned my head on his chest and continue to sip, listening to the sounds of the city and his gentle breath near my ear. Taking my glass from me and setting down his own, he began to lightly stroke my hair while his other hand rested on my exposed upper thigh. His hand stroked down the back of my neck and back and onto the tight laces of my corset. He smiled approvingly as I leaned forward to give him better access to the laces.

Slowly he untied my corset, removing the ribbon completely before peeling it slowly away from my body, revealing myself to him. My nipples puckered instantly in the cold night air and I leaned my head back against his arm, my hands at my side, giving him access to me. After gently teasing my bare flesh with his hand, he bent down and took a nipple in his mouth. I groaned aloud at the heady sensations, moving to clutch his head to mine before remembering my place and returning my hand to my side. He rewarded me with a strong suck and a gentle bite that sent sparks shooting through me. He occupied himself this for some time before I felt his hand on my thigh move to remove my garters. He then slid my stockings gently down my legs, reveling in their smoothness. When they reached my heels, he stopped, lifting his head and waiting for me to open my eyes and look at him.