Becoming His Ch. 01

Story Info
Crossing the Line.
11.1k words
4.68
32.1k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
169 Followers

This is a new series I am writing with the help of my friend Gnash58. There is quite a bit of dialogue in this introductory chapter to build up Dancia's and Paul's new relationship. If you are looking for a fast sex scene, you might want to skip this one. If, however, you're in the mood for a love story, please continue. I promise there will be plenty of steamy sex scenes in the following chapters.

Chapter 2 is in the works.

Comments and feedback are welcomed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before I start this story, I need you to know that I didn't intend to have all this happen. It all happened so quickly that I couldn't stop it nor did I want to. And as a result, I couldn't save him. But as I sit here typing my story, I feel a kick in my belly...I am hoping by typing out my story I can get some closure...

It all began with an email-

-

Hi Dr. Morris,

I had some questions about yesterday's lecture and I was hoping to stop by your office before tomorrow's class. I don't want to get further behind. Please let me know what times work for you.

Best,

Danica Peterson

-

After clicking send, I went to take a quick shower before beginning a paper I needed to write for my philosophy class. I really disliked the general education requirements for my degree. I mean I am a psychology major and I doubt I will be quoting Plato when with a patient. But no matter how much I whined about it, it had to be done.

Before starting the paper, I did my usual routine of checking Facebook, Instagram, and email. There was a message in my inbox from Dr. Morris.

-

Ms. Peterson,

I have a busy schedule before class but I do want to answer your questions prior to lecture. I usually have lunch alone in my office as I work. You are more than welcome to come during that time. Would that be acceptable?

Dr. Morris

-

During his lunch? If I knew any better this would look like he is asking me out. I chuckled to myself. Nahhh. That's too ridiculous to even think about. He is just trying to find time to answer my questions and it happens to be his lunch hour. I replied to the email.

-

I wouldn't want to impose on your lunch break, Dr. Morris. I can wait until your next available office hour.

Danica

-

I hit send and opened my word document to begin my assignment. As I was reading over the prompt, I heard a bing. I opened the new email.

-

Nonsense, Danica. Come by my office at tomorrow at noon. Bring your lunch.

Dr. Morris

-

Seeing him call me Danica instead of Ms. Peterson made me smile. It was as though we were on a first name basis,but... I didn't feel I could call him Paul.

-

Thank you very much, Dr. Morris. I'll see you then.

Have a good night.

Danica

-

Smiling to myself, my mind wandered to the time I had seen Julie going to Dr. Morris's office, braless and in her yellow, "little miss innocent", sundress. God knows, I love her, but Julie can be so slutty sometimes. Dr. Morris didn't even blink. At least that's what Julie said afterwards, "Nothing but business," were her exact words. Had he made a pass at her, I think she would have told me. She might be a slut, but she's honest to a fault. I also knew that Julie wasn't the only one who'd gone to his office, fishing.

My imagination took over...I'm in the sundress, and Dr. Morris is sitting on the corner of his desk, one leg dangling. The degrees and awards he's earned over the last thirteen years are hanging tastefully on the left wall of his office. Just looking at him causes my nipples to harden and press against the fabric of my dress. He seems not to notice, or if he does he pays it no attention. I'm squirming now. I want to curl up in his lap, run my fingers through his silver hair, and stare deep into his emerald eyes, so stern yet kind...

My phone burrs. Fuck. Eric. Double fuck. Why did he have to stop ignoring me right when I was in the sweetest daydream I've had in weeks? I glanced at his text.

Eric: "Babe, what are we doing this weekend? The boys want us to take a road trip to Lake Tahoe."

The son of bitch forgot!

Me: "Was planning to do something for our anniversary. You remember telling me that?"

Why am I not surprised he forgot?

Eric: "Right."

Me: "You forgot didn't you?"

Eric: "Naw babe. Just making sure you didn't plan anything."

Me: "Uh huh"

Eric: "You callin' me a liar?"

Me: "Wouldn't be the first time"

Eric: "I'm out with the guys. I don't want to deal w this crap. I'll ttyl"

Me: "Don't bother."

Disgusted, I tossed my phone on my bed. I didn't want to deal with his crap anymore. He'd been such a charmer at first but that charm had soon faded once he realized he'd caught me. He felt he didn't need to work to keep me.

This was the last straw. I thought we'd been planning a getaway for just us two to help get the spark back. Instead, he forgot and planned a trip with his "boyz". Probably to spend the whole weekend drunk and cruising to get laid.

I didn't want a boy anymore. I needed a real man. A man that knew how to take control of the relationship while caring for his woman. Someone like Dr. Morris. I bet he knows how to please a woman. I shook my head. Don't even go there!

Sitting at my desk, I finished my assignment while ignoring all the texts of apologies Eric was sending.

-----

Philosophy class was a drag as always but the thought of spending lunch with Dr. Morris made it a tad more bearable. Once the teacher dismissed us, I headed over the cafeteria to buy my lunch.

Should I buy him something? He always has a coke with him during lectures. He might appreciate it. Maybe a cookie too? Who doesn't like cookies? And I'll buy myself one too so it's not too awkward. Grabbing two cookies, two cokes, and a salad to go, I headed over to the cashier. Once I paid I walked over to his office across campus.

It's 11:45... It's ok if I come early... Right?

Taking a deep breath, I knocked on his door.

"Come in. "

"Good afternoon, Dr. Morris. I hope you had a good morning and it wasn't too busy. Thanks for working me in," I said with a smile as I stood in the middle of his office.

Stopping his work, he said. "I am an expert witness for a murder case. It takes a good amount time to be thorough."

"Completely understandable."

"Please sit," he said as he pointed to the empty chair.

"Hang on, brought you something," I said digging into the plastic bag.

"Oh? You didn't have to, Danica."

I smiled at him as I handed him his coke and cookie. "I know you always drink a coke, and the cookie is a thank you for taking your time to meet me during your break."

Taking them from my hands, he said, "Thank you. That was thoughtful." He flashed that priceless smile. I melted... and not just my heart but also between my legs.

We both ate our lunches and discussed various topics. He answered my questions and told me stories about some cases he'd worked on. Each more interesting than the last.

Out of habit, I had my phone out in front of me on silent. It kept lighting up with each text Eric sent.

"Are you going to answer..." He looked down at the screen, "Eric? He texted you... 14 times. Must be important."

I shook my head, "Not to me."

"Boy troubles?"

"Umm..." I began to stumble. Out of all people, I wouldn't have expected him to ask me about my personal life.

"It's fine if you'd rather not talk about it, Danica. Either way, nothing will leave this room."

The way he said that touched me. I'd never felt truly safe before. Being a child of the foster care system, I'd never had anyone to confide in. I have friends but they come and go. To hear that from this man, made me smile, and even though he was just my professor, for some reason I actually believed him. He could keep me safe.

I took a deep breath and blew it out before saying, "Honestly, the guy's an asshole. Eric is on the football team so he is used to to getting his ego stroked by all the coaches and fans. He seems to think that's my job too." I looked up to see Dr. Morris attentively listening and looking straight at me. I continued, "You hit the nail on the head when you said boy troubles. I want a man, not a boy. A man that is confident in himself and could control the relationship completely without needing me to reassure him every ten minutes that he is the man. I just wish he was more... I don't know... dominant towards me."

Once that word slipped out of my mouth, my eyes widened. I can't believe I just told my professor that! I began to blush as I stumbled to explain what I meant.

Noticing my struggle to find an explanation, Dr. Morris interrupted me, "You want a real man. A man that can make you weak in the knees by just whispering in your ear. A man who will take control of you and allow you to submit yourself completely to him."

Stunned, there was nothing I could do but nod. I looked him in the eye trying to read his thoughts.

Dr. Morris began again, "I know what you feel, Danica..." But then there was a knock at the door. Neither of us broke eye contact until the second knock. "Come in," he said with a hint of annoyance in his tone.

A young woman I recognized from class stood in the doorway. She was dressed in a short skirt and white tank top that showed way too much cleavage. It was obvious she was here to flirt with him just like all the others.

"I was wondering if I could ask you a question before class?" As she was talking I reached down to pack my bag. I stood up as she walked into the room.

"You don't need to leave Danica," he said with a smile. As much as I wanted to stay, I couldn't sit there and watch this bimbo pathetically flirt in hopes of getting some attention from him.

"Thank you Dr. Morris but I should head out. I'll see you in class later." I reached out to shake his hand.

He grabbed it and held on as he said, "Same time tomorrow?"

Not expecting that, I simply nodded and said, "Yes. Thank you," and walked out.

As I walked towards the elevator, I couldn't fathom what had just happened. I'd told my professor I wanted to submit to a dominant man and he'd asked to come back for lunch tomorrow. Great. Class won't be awkward... at all. I rolled my eyes at the thought of the predicament I'd put myself into.

-----

I still had an hour to kill until Dr. Morris' class began so I sat in the quad with my tablet. As I was catching up on Sons of Anarchy on Netflix, I got a notification of an email.

-

Danica,

I'm sorry we were disturbed during our conversation. I enjoyed our lunch and look forward to continuing our discussion tomorrow.

Dr. Morris

-

What is he really after?

Not a problem. Thank you for letting me talk to you freely. I will see you in class.

Danica

-

Without a minute passing, another email came through.

Is that a yes or a no to lunch?

Dr. Morris

-

Smiling to myself, I responded.

-

It is a yes. Would you like another cookie?

Danica

-

OMG! Why did I say that?! Now he is going to think I am like a little girl. I stared at the screen waiting for his name to show in my inbox.

-

A coke, cookie and whatever else you'd like to surprise me with.

Dr. Morris

-

Surprise him with? I could just just kneel at his feet and let him beg him to let me serve him....Oh God...Composing myself, I remembered, I know he gets lots of offers from girls way hotter than me. I'm nothing special.

---

He walked into the classroom with his usual confidence. There is no assigned seating but everyone has their usual spot. Mine was in the back corner since I preferred to have my space to focus solely on the lectures and not see people's Facebook page on their laptops in front of me.

Placing his briefcase on his table, he surveyed the room as if looking for someone. Locking eyes briefly with me, he smirked. I felt my face turn crimson red, my heart beating faster. He was not only an attractive older man, he had the confident personality that I craved.

Class went on as usual with the occasional eye contact in my direction. There was no way he was looking at me, it must be someone else. But it was confirmed when he said my name after class was dismissed.

"Danica, can I have a word with you?"

I packed my laptop in my bag and walked down the stairs. The closer I got to him, the faster my heart raced. I knew I had a crush on him but after today's lunch, I felt more... and if I wasn't mistaken, there was interest on his part tool.

"Great lecture today, Dr. Morris."

"Thank you Danica. We had an interesting conversation and look forward to our lunch tomorrow," he said.

I didn't know what do to do but look shyly down at the floor.

With sternness in his voice, Dr. Morris said, "Be there at 11."

The way he said it was not forceful but... dominant. It wasn't a question. I was an order. Nervously, I replied, "Y-y-yes, Sir." I stuck out my hand to shake his.

Taking my hand, he held on to it. "Good," was all he said.

The way he spoke made my pussy tingle. It was as though he was becoming more dominant towards me. But there is no way he was. This is just my mind playing games with me. You are over analyzing this Danica.

I walked away slowly, feeling his eyes on me. It was as though today's conversation about me wanting a dominant man made him see me in a different light. At the doorway, I stopped and peeked over my shoulder to find him standing there, arms folded with a smile. He was totally checking me out.

----

I didn't have much homework that night so I spent it on the living room couch while my roommate was out doing God knows what. I barely knew my her but it didn't matter because we each had our own rooms with a bathroom and only shared the living room and kitchen.

As I flipped through the channels, I felt my phone vibrate. Unsurprisingly, it was Eric. Couldn't he take a hint? I am upset and don't want to talk! Curious what pathetic excuse he had this time, I opened the text.

Eric: "I am done begging for your forgiveness."

Me: "I couldn't care less."

Eric: "You're a cold hearted bitch."

Me: "Ya I am. Just not your bitch anymore.."

Eric: "No one will treat you like I did."

Me: "God. I certainly hope not."

Seeing the bubble saying he was typing appear and disappear made me laugh. He didn't know how to respond to that. It didn't matter. I was no longer interested in putting up with him.

Me: "We're done."

After sending that message, I turned off my phone. I didn't need to have him blow up my phone. It was much more pleasant to think about Dr. Morris anyway.

----

On Thursdays, I didn't have a morning class, only a bio lab at 3, which gave me three hours with Dr. Morris. Who am I kidding? He wouldn't spend 3 hours with me! It was about 9:30 and I still didn't know what I would surprise him with. I mean it could be food related... or me related. I decided it would be safer to stick with food. I'd noticed he had fast-food for lunch yesterday. Maybe he'd appreciate a home cooked meal for a change? I got up and started to prepare my famous tortellini.

Once the tortellini was made, I stared at my closet. What on earth should I wear? It's not a date technically... but it feels like it. After contemplating various outfit choices, I decided to go with leggings and my teal off the shoulder shirt. I had a matching set of earrings and a layered necklace. Looking at myself in the mirror, I was pleased with the result. Casual but cute. I straightened my long, highlighted black hair and touched up my make up.

Packing the tupperware of tortellini in the bag, I made sure to include forks and plates. Before going to his office, I headed over to the cafeteria to pick up our drinks and cookies.

Arriving to his office, I noticed the door was ajar. As I crept closer, I heard him on the phone.

"No! I will not!... I don't care what the defense says... My job is to tell the truth of his condition and if that's not in his favor, it's not my fault...Jeffrey, I refuse to lie... Yes I know who he is and what he's capable of... No Jeffrey, I will not lie and that's the end of that. I have to go. I will talk to you when I'm on my way to the prison."

I could hear his intense breathing as he tried to calm himself. He mentioned being on a high profile murder case as the expert forensic psychologist. I was just an undergraduate in the field but I do know that many expert witnesses will lie to be in the defendant's favor and reap the monetary reward.

After giving him a couple minutes to cool down, I knocked lightly on the door. He looked up from his desk with a look of frustration but that quickly changed when he saw me.

"Danica, right on time. I'm starving," he said as reached for the greasy bag of food.

Hesitantly, as I took a seat and said, "Actually Sir, I made us lunch if that's ok?"

"Oh? And what did you make?" he said intrigued as he reclined in his seat.

Reaching for the tupperware, I smiled and said, "Tortellini," I placed the warm container in the middle of his desk and grabbed the forks and plates. "along with the coke and cookie you requested."

Still reclined in his chair, he smiled. "This is your surprise?"

"Yes Sir. I hope you like it." Why do I keep saying Sir?!

"I'm sure I will, but I am just surprised."

"Why is that?"

"You're not like the other girls, are you Danica?"

I cocked my head slightly and replied, "I'm not sure what you mean."

Sitting up straighter in his seat, he asked, "How are you?" It was obvious he was changing the subject but I didn't want to push it.

I wasn't exactly sure what he meant but I went along with it. I began to scoop some of the tortellini onto his plate. "I'm good, thank you, and yourself?" I handed him his plate as I began to make mine.

Taking a bite, he said, "Mmm. This is delicious. I could get used to this for my daily lunch."

I blushed at the compliment.

"Danica I know you're not good. Do you need someone to talk to about Eric?"

If another guy had asked me that, I would have questioned his motives, but the way he'd asked didn't seem pushy or nosy. He seemed genuinely interested, actually, and I felt I could freely talk with him.

"There isn't much to say..." He gave that look indicting he wanted me to say more. "We are officially done. I got tired being neglected and, when he forgot our anniversary, it was the last straw. I'm not a girl that needs a lot of attention... but I do need know I'm wanted." Before I knew it, I was venting to my professor. "I would do anything he asked without question. I felt that, as the woman, it was my job to please him, but he began to take it for granted and use it to take advantage of me. So, I stopped. He didn't deserve my obedience. He wasn't a real man."

"I understand what you mean, Danica. You want a man that will not only tell you are beautiful but make you his completely. Make you want to do whatever he says because pleasing him brings you pleasure..." As I opened up to him, he began to open up to me. "My wife, Kelly, doesn't see it that way. She wants to control everything and everyone. She doesn't let me be the man I want to be. I want to be the dominant one. It's not that she walks over me, it's more that she will not submit to me."

"Have you thought about leaving her?" Once I said the words aloud I immediately regretted them, "If you don't want to answer that, I understand."

SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
169 Followers