Becoming Jack's Milk Cow Pt. 03

Story Info
Further adventures of Jack and Suzanne.
787 words
4.39
240.4k
29

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER FIVE

The rest of our first evening together was like a dream--Jack and I eventually finished the delicious dinner he'd prepared, though we took a break between each course for sex play. Jack made sure I stayed hot as he fed me his truffled risotto; when I thought I couldn't fit any more food in my belly he lured me again to the sofa where he licked and sucked my nipples and massaged my belly until I'd worked up an appetite again. I tried to reciprocate, attempting to unzip his jeans and release his hard cock to come out to play, but Jack pulled back, saying "let's wait--this time is for you."

Finally we'd finished every bite of the fabulous meal, and though I'd already had two orgasms, I was still eager for the next course--Jack! He led me into his bedroom, and stood me in front of him, caressing my body, letting his hands linger over my breasts, belly and ass. I savored the sensation as he removed my remaining clothing--I'd lost my slinky red dress a couple of courses before, and had finished my meal wearing my lacy demibra and my silk panties. Now these, too, had disappeared, and Jack pulled me against him, kissing me hard. And speaking of hard, I could feel Jack's arousal, and I moved to unzip his jeans. This time he acquiesced, and I discovered the prize in his package was a prize indeed.

We spent the rest of the night pleasuring each other in every way we could think of, including languorous intervals where we kissed and talked about our life together. Maybe we were moving fast, but we knew we were meant for each other. The next morning we lounged in bed, occasionally sleeping, but mostly talking and cuddling. Jack stroked my breasts, feeling their weight and teasing my nipples. I arched my back like a cat, enjoying the attention.

"I can't wait to see you nice and round and full of my babies" Jack whispered. "We'd keep you in bed all day, and you'd be my contented little cow, just waiting to be milked and fucked."

"Oh yes, please" I moaned, as Jack rolled over and pressed his big cock inside me once again.

CHAPTER SIX

From then on, we were inseparable. Sure, I had my new legal research practice that I was building, and Jack was a very successful and very busy IT consultant, travelling on the average of a week each month. But otherwise, we spent most of our time together--talking, making love, eating and laughing. We kept our separate residences--Jack's apartment, though beautiful, was not large enough for both of us (especially with my home office), and my urban townhouse needed quite a bit of work to accommodate two people with lots of stuff. Most nights, however, we spent together at my place or his. Our sex life continued to be incredibly hot--most nights we'd turn in early so we'd have more play time without being completely sleep deprived. Weekends we'd occasionally go out with friends, but we guarded our time jealously. After all, we needed time to explore all our fantasies.

I loved the days when Jack would keep me in bed all day, feeding me ice cream and other rich treats, teasing my increasingly large nipples, and fucking me in every position we could think of. But I also loved licking and sucking Jack's lovely big cock, and dressing up for him in the outfits he brought home for me. His favorite was the black lace corset that cinched my waist while showing off my ample breasts and bottom. I was becoming a bit more ample from all the lucious food Jack insisted I eat, but I also made sure I kept up my exercise regimen. Over our first three months together I'd gained 10 pounds. My formerly flat belly now had a little roundness to it, and my hips were just a bit softer and wider. My breasts had grown almost a cup size, largely from the attention Jack gave them, and my nipples were definitely longer and thicker from his regular and prolonged sucking and teasing.

I'd discovered that in addition to feeding me, Jack's favorite fantasy was that I could become his little milk cow. We had talked about having children in a few years, but Jack was intrigued by the idea of inducing my milk with regular stimulation and herbal supplements. I discovered that he'd done quite a bit of research on the subject, and had a plan of action. Just thinking and talking about this turned me on immensely, so we decided to proceed with our experiment. I looked forward to the process--and the results!