Becoming Kitten

Story Info
"Well hello, Kitten."
782 words
3.56
49.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well hello, Kitten."

She was leaning on one elbow looking down at me as I woke up. I had a now familiar feeling in the back of my throat and my ass from the night before. I was getting used to being used by her and her big, black dildo.

"Good morning, Mistress."

She just smiled as I responded to what was now my new name.

I don't remember exactly when she decided to change my name. It was sometime after she started using me on a regular basis to take her huge cock in my mouth and ass.

Now i felt her rubbing me through my red, silk panties.

I hated getting hard now. I knew it just meant more frustration for her amusement.

"I've got a special treat for you today," she said.

I knew by the way she said it that it wasn't going to be pleasant. Not for me anyway.

She turned her naked body on top of mine, pushing her pussy into my face. I knew what to do.

I licked her and tasted her as she rubbed the side of her face on the front of my bulging panties. It was maddening. After a few orgasms she got off, and told me it was time to get ready.

"You'll need to shower first, of course," she said.

She followed me into the bathroom and then watched me get into the shower, still so hard.

"Here, let me help you with that," she said.

As I stood there, she reached out and turned on the cold water full blast. It was the punishment I hated most, but sometimes, like now, she would just do it for her own amusement.

I could hear her laugh as I tried to shrink from the ice cold water beating down on me. I went soft immediately.

"That's better, Kitten," she said. "I hate it when you're frustrated."

I finished showering as quickly as I could, but not before the minimum of 10 minutes that Mistress said I needed just to be clean. It felt like an hour.

***

I knew as soon as we pulled into the parking lot what she had planned. The local salon. She had talked often about having me waxed, but we had never actually done it. Today was the day, apparently.

I cringed inside, but followed her in the door without a word from either of us.

Inside, the thin college-age girls were busy moving around their stations, clipping and styling. I heard Mistress speak.

"We have an appointment with Nikki."

The girl in front of us clicked through a computer screen with disinterest.

"Oh yes, the brazilian wax. Come with me," she said to my Mistress.

"Oh no, it's not for me," she said. "It's for Kitten here."

I'm not sure which of us was most embarrassed.

"Well follow me," she said, this time looking directly at me.

I was dreading the next few steps. Mistress had picked out a pink lace thong for me to wear that day.

When we got to the back room, the girl in the waxing room looked up with what seemed like a smirk.

"Right up here," she tapped her hand on the table in front of her.

The woman in front of me was a tall blond, probably about 27, with a cute smile and curvy figure. In spite of myself, I could feel it getting hard.

Mistress moved in and started unzipping my pants. In one quick motion, she had them off, leaving just the small pink thong for my embarrassment.

"Hello, I'm Nikki," she said.

I just nodded.

"Where are your manners? Tell her your name," my Mistress scolded.

"I'm Kitten," I said softly.

They both laughed.

"Well Kitten, what would you like done?" she said.

My Mistress answered.

"Kitten here really wants his pussy to be waxed clean," she said.

"Ah, well I'll need those panties to go."

I was frozen, but Mistress reached over and swiped them off me, freeing my cock.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Mistress apologized. "Her little clit is always in the way. Let me help."

I felt her hands squeeze it hard, her long nails digging into the stretched tight skin. I gritted my teeth.

The rest of the afternoon is a blur of pain, as hot wax oozed over my skin, and then Nikki ripped it out at the roots from my sensitive skin.

When we were done, I thanked Nikki.

"No problem, Kitten," she said.

Then she took the card my Mistress handed her and punched out a circle on it.

"Look, Kitten," Mistress turned back to me. "Just nine more waxings, and your tenth one if free!"